All Comments on 'Dirty Panties'

by Voltaira

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 6 years ago
Delightful

This is a wonderful story. I love the whole tone and how the two figure out that they have been in love and just need to mention that to the other. I guess I enjoyed the reality that she doesn't let the panty-sniffing overwhelm her love for him. This is not much like the kind of stories I write but that makes it even more enjoyable for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I grew up living next to my 2 female cousins and there parents. One day i was over there house and i seen a pair of Andreas dirty panties on the bathroom floor after she had taken a shower. I picked them up and started smelling them, i had forgot to lock the door and her younger sister Jenny walked in on me smelling them and jerking off. She shut the door really quickly, and a few minutes later Andrea walked in asking what i was doing, i told her and she asked if i liked how she smelled, yes i told her. Mom and dad are going out of town for the weekend tomorrow, it'll just be me and jenny here, why dont u walk out tomorrow and stay the night, u can smell me and more all night, and u can keep those if u want to. I put them in my pocket and walked home, the next day there parents left and aournd 7 pm i walked out her house and Jenny let me in. We watched a movie in the living room and after it was over Jenny told us she was going to bed and asked if i was staying the night, if so ill grab u a blanket and pillow. Its fine Jenny he can sleep in bed with me, Andrea told her, she told us goodnight and went to bed. There room shared a wall and there beds were haed to head on that wall. Anyway Andrea said lets go to my room, she gets in her bed and took her shorts off , asked me if i want to smell the panties she was wearing and spreaded her legs to show me she wasnt wearing any and started rubbing herself, i got between her legs and she told me to smell her pussy after few mins of smelling and licking her pussy she told me she wanted to fuck. I don't have a condom, good cause we dont need one since i want u to cum in me. She was laying on her left side i was behind her slapping her pussy with my cock about to put it in, and the door opened and Jenny walked in, Andrea tried to pull the cover over us qiuckly. I left my phone charger in here earlier Jenny said, she got it and before she left and closed the door she said looks like someones gettin some tonight. Andrea got on her back, said its fine let me get on top and ride u, bout 10 minutes or so i got on her and fucked her. Her headboard hit the wall a few times so i slowed down. Andrea said dont ease up because of that fuck me harder and make my headboard pound the wall so Jenny knows her sister is getting fucked by her cousin. So i went to fucking her as hard so i could, the headboard hitting the wall, andrea moaning. I tell her om going to cum, yes cum in my pussy cum in ur cousins pussy, seconds later i filled her full of cum, and just layed on her with my cock stilll inside her a few minutes then got off her and layed on the bed, i feel u cum running out of me Andrea said. I asked u want me grab ur shorts so u can go bathroom and clean up, no ill leave my pussy covered in ur cum. I heard something and asked andrea if she'd heard it, i asked is that what i think it is. Yeah sounds like Jenny having some fun with our vibrator Andrea said. Wait uns share a vibrator i asked andrea, yeah she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a similar story with a teenage friend of mine. I’d gone with him to his cousins house to party. After several drinks, I had to use the bathroom at their house. His cousin had gone to take a shower, so patiently I awaited till she finished. I then went to relieve myself..Upon going in, I happened to see the hamper and found her panties, of which I lived up and sniffed her Gusset, they smelled of urine snd pussy juicy snd quite stained. I got so horny. That I couldn’t wait to pleasure myself. So stuck them in my pocket and took them home. They served for me to wear them and all the while stroking my cock, peeling them up my ass, so naughty . Even using a big black dildo getting freaky. They served me well for 20 plus years, JERKING OFF and spunking on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous