Dirty Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't decide what is more exciting, having my cock buried to the hilt in Sarahs' hot pussy or watching my wife take such enormous pleasure from the attention she is receiving from Dennis and Bob.

Sarah's talent with her tongue brings Ray off as he shudders to a climax. She continues to suck on him until he is milked dry while I continue to fuck her from behind.

I can feel myself reaching orgasm as I watch Mary bring Bob off with her mouth.

He pulls hard on her hair as she sucks him dry, his cock buried deep in her mouth.

Sarah comes again as I shoot my load deep into her clenching pussy.

By the look on Dennis's face, Mary has his pulsing cock reach its final thrust deep into her tight hot pussy. Mary also orgasms as she reaches behind herself and pulls Dennis into her by his arse cheeks, shuddering as she comes in a powerful climax.

Once everyone regains their composure we all head into the bar.

Dennis and Sarah get everyone a drink and then rejoin everyone in discussing our new friendship.

Sarah says "Denise told us to expect you and make you welcome, I hope we did that."

Dennis speaks up "Tony doesn't know what goes on here but Denise enjoys her late night lock ins."

"You'll have to come down on Wednesday night when she's here and there'll be a few more regulars as well."

I look over at Mary and try to read her face to see if she thinks it's a good idea.

12