Dirty Promises

Story Info
Vanessa gets more than she bargained for with a coworker.
3k words
4.49
14.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins the summer before I turned 19. I had just started working at a motorcycle shop in the next town over. My boss, Greg, wasn't the easiest person to work with but soon I became accustomed to the way he handled things and learned to keep a low profile and just do my job. I ran the parts counter, but really I had my thumbs in every aspect of the shop. Even the garage.

The mechanics there all treated me like one of the guys. I was privy to their dirty jokes and shop talk, but they often came to me for guidance and input. They said I was easier to talk to than Greg. They were all nice enough, kind of like a group of big brothers... except for one. Dean.

I had been attracted to him the moment we were introduced. And he, of course, was the cocky type who knew when a woman was into him. But I mean, if you met the guy, you'd see why-- he was tall, over a foot taller than my 5' frame. Dark hair, always parted on the side and slicked back with a comb he kept in his back pocket. Broad shoulders, thick neck and strong arms from wrenching and lifting. He was tattooed, flames starting at both his wrists and licking up his forearms. And his hands. God, his hands. Rough, often bruised and scraped up. But they were huge. The first time we met he shook my hand and I swear it swallowed mine whole. We flirted in a friendly sort of way, but that's just the kind of person he was. I never thought he'd be into someone like me.

Like I said, I'm short, just barely over 5' on a good day. Curvy to a fault, so I tended to wear clothes that were a little looser than they should be. My hair is black, long and thick, which I always kept tied up, and I have dark brown eyes rimmed with thick black frames. My skin is pale and creamy, so the guys all joked and called me Snow White, or princess. I didn't mind it. Especially when Dean said it.

On one particular Thursday morning, I was getting ready for work in my usual tshirt and jeans when Greg called to tell me the a/c went out in the shop. Just lovely, since it was the middle of July and was going to be a scorcher. He asked me to come in a little early so he could run out and pick up a few fans for the office and the garage. "Sure, no problem. I'll be there as soon as I can," I told him. Before I left, I changed out of my jeans and into shorts since it would be so hot. I didn't wear shorts very often, because I hated the way my thighs rubbed together. But I liked my legs, they were strong and shapely from years of dancing. I put on my Converse sneakers and tied my hair into a messy ponytail, grabbed my keys and hightailed it to the shop.

When I got there, most everyone was already working. I usually came in at 9 right before we opened, but Greg and the guys usually get there between 7 and 8 to get ready for business and finish up any work that's going out that day. Where I parked, I had to walk through the garage to get to the office. I walked in and started to make my way through, but didn't get too far before they started in on me.

"Woah, who knew the princess had legs like those?" from Kenny.

Then Bryan tells from the other side, "Look at the stems on that flower!"

"Well damn, darlin'. If I had known you were hiding all that, I would have busted that unit sooner," smirked Dean as he swatted me on the ass with his shop rag.

"Yeah yeah yeah, back to work assholes," I joked as I opened the office door. I was still laughing as I opened it and came face to face with Greg.

He looked at me and asked, "We're not gonna have any issues today, are we? I don't have a problem sending you home if you're just going to be a distraction." He had heard everything.

"Of course not. Just a little friendly banter. Nothing but business from here on out," I promised.

"Let's hope so. I'll be out most of the day with deliveries and getting these fans. You're in charge. Keep them in line and monitor the front, will ya? Call if you need anything."

I nodded as I logged into the computer to check customer emails and the status of parts I had ordered earlier in the week. The day went by smoothly and without a hitch, mainly because Greg wasn't there to micromanage everything. When he got back, he busied himself with setting up the fans and even left early for the day, claiming the heat gave him a headache.

Soon enough, 5 o'clock rolled around and it was time to close up. Thursdays Greg and I usually stay a couple hours later for inventory, just to see what we're low on and need to order the next day for delivery the following week. I thought I was alone, so I had my music on while I took notes and made my list. I didn't hear the person come behind me until I felt the ladder shake. I lost my balance and thought I was done for, when I felt a hard body against my back and strong hands around my waist.

"I gotcha doll," his gravelly voice said in my ear. My heart was racing from the fall, and sped up even more after hearing that.

I turned around and smacked him on the chest. "Jesus fucking christ, you almost gave me a heart attack, you dick! Why'd you shake the ladder, you know I hate them!"

A low laugh rumbled in his chest. "Well I tried to get your attention but you were in the zone. Somethin' didn't sit right with me, leaving you alone here. I came to keep you company."

"I wasn't going to be much longer. We're in pretty good shape for next week," I said, putting my notepad on the desk for tomorrow morning. As I did, my pen rolled off the side and onto the floor. Not thinking, I bent at the waist to pick it up when I heard Dean groan behind me.

I looked back, still bent over, "You okay?" I questioned. Then I noticed the bulge in his pants and his eyes trained on my ass. I stood up quickly and smoothed my shorts down behind me. I hadn't realized then, but when I bent over they lifted, causing the bottom of my cheeks to peek out. I could feel myself blushing, could feel the heat creeping up from my chest to my face. I tried to stammer out an apology, but the way he was looking at me made it impossible.

His sharp jaw was clenched and his eyes darkened. He was flexing his hands like he was struggling not to reach out and grab me. But I wanted it. I needed it. I locked eyes with him through my lashes and bit my lip. I hoped that was enough of a sign, because I felt so out of my element with him. I'm guessing it was, because in a split second and three long strides across the floor he was on me.

One hand held me by the ponytail and the other wrapped around my hip to squeeze my ass. His mouth plundered mine, his tongue taking no mercy. I moaned into his mouth desperately. This was even better than any of my fantasies I had while watching him work.

He lifted me like I weighed nothing and sat me on the desk, still keeping his mouth on mine. I spread my legs and he took the invitation, pressing his body against my core. I whimpered out and he tore his mouth away.

I must have looked a mess-- my hair was disheveled, lips were swollen, eyes glazed over, chest heaving from trying to catch my breath. He gazed at me like he wanted to eat me alive. I took my time to look him over. I had accidentally ripped his shop shirt at the buttons and it hung haphazardly off him; his chest hair was on display and his skin was sweaty and glistening. He, too, was panting. I licked my lips and leaned back on my hands, jutting out my breasts. I was on fire, literally; I could feel the sweat rivulets trailing down my cleavage. I needed him to touch me.

He took the hint, grabbing my shirt at the hem and pushing it and my bra up and over my tits. He followed the trail of my sweat with his tongue and licked from my tits to my neck. When he discovered my sweet spot, my hips bucked into his hard cock, still hiding behind his zipper. I felt him grin against my skin and used his lips and teeth to tease me until I was a trembling ball of lust. I felt his hands move to the front of my shorts and he deftly unbuttoned them. He tapped on my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist to lift myself up. They were off in no time, leaving me in a plain black thong. He tossed them behind him and surveyed his work.

I sat on the edge of my desk, legs spread wide. The inside of my thighs were sticky and glistening in the fluorescent lights from how wet he made me. My shirt was still on, though pushed up, my tits out on display, nipples hard and begging to be sucked. I waited for him to say something, touch me, touch himself-- anything.

He looked thoughtful as he took on my appearance. "You know," he finally said, "I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair down. Take it out." After a heartbeat, I raised my arms and tugged the hair tie off. It fell in waves around my shoulders and over my chest. "Now that's what I wanna see. Lookin' like a little pornstar, now aren't we? Yeah, that's good. Daddy likes that."

At his words, my eyes snapped up to his. He must have seen something in my expression, because a slow, devious grin spread across his face. "You like that don't you? I knew there was a dirty girl in there. She just needed the right push, huh? Answer me, like a good girl, " he demanded. He reached out and gripped my chin, holding it tight. I nodded, eyes wide and locked on his. "Yeah. That's a good girl," as he slid his thumb into my mouth. On instinct, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, watching him from beneath my lashes.

His eyes fluttered closed and he growled, literally growled, while I sucked. He pulled his hand away after a moment, only to roughly tap my face with his fingertips. "Let's see how you handle something a little bigger, yeah? You ready for that?" Boy, was I ever. I was practically drooling as he lowered his zipper and pulled himself out.

He was long and thick, with a bulbous head and veins running down the sides. He helped me off the desk and onto my knees. My mouth was watering by the time I gripped him, my hand too small to encircle him completely. I flattened my tongue and licked him from underneath, balls to tip. I smirked when he shuddered and grabbed a fistful of hair. He used it to guide me, to show me how he liked it. I've always been a quick learner, but I prided myself for how he reacted to my ministrations. I took my time bobbing my mouth on his cockhead. When I was warmed up enough, I took him further and further into my mouth until I was gagging. I moaned around his cock, encouraging him to fuck my mouth. He used both hands to hold my head in place while he shoved his cock into my throat, holding in there until I tapped his leg for air. He pulled back, let me suck in a deep breath, and went back at it. He used my mouth relentlessly, but I loved it. I had spit, snot, and tears running down my face. He pulled back once more, warning me to breathe deep. I did, and he went deeper than before, resting his balls on my chin. He pinched my nose shut and watched me struggle, releasing after a few moments, a string of saliva trailing from his cock to my lips.

He lifted me up as I was gasping and kissed me hard on the mouth, swallowing whimpers. "You've never looked so beautiful, princess," he whispered, resting his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and whispered, "Please... I..." He tilted my face up to his with his fingers under my chin. "What's that, doll? Tell daddy what you need."

"I... need you to... touch me," I finally managed to get out. He grabbed my ass and placed me on the desk once more. "Tell me where," he ground out. I licked my lips before chewing on the bottom one. He pulled it from my teeth and slapped me roughly on my cheek. "Don't make me repeat myself. I know you can do it."

I whined and closed my eyes, eyebrows furrowing together. "My... mmmm... I want... ugh, just touch my pussy, please!" I finally shrieked.

Soon enough I felt his fingers rubbing me through my soaked panties. I rocked my hips for more friction and he pulled away. I moaned in complaint, but stopped when I felt him pushing my thong to the side. He placed his hands underneath my knees and tugged me forward so I was laying back and my legs were spread even wider. He teased my clit and my entrance with a single, thick finger. I was close already, I could feel my stomach clenching and the fluttering inside my pussy. He could sense it too, and slowly and deeply thrust his finger in, massaging my walls. His mouth latched onto my nipples, sucking and biting. I was in heaven. He crooked his finger just so and I was coming apart, wailing and humping his hand as I could feel the juices pouring out of me. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I was so embarrassed, I had to cover my face with my hands.

"Ho-ly shit, little girl. I did NOT expect that. Did you know you could do that?" He seemed in awe. I shook my head, still hiding my face. He pulled my hands away and let me clean his hand. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I'm gonna need you to do that again for me sometime. But right now..." he broke off. I could hear the sound of a condom wrapper ripping and after a moment felt him line himself up against my entrance. He was thicker than I had had before, and I screamed as his cockhead slid home. It stretched and burned but it felt so fucking good. I needed more. I wrapped my legs and pulled him closer, catching him off guard and he went balls deep in my pussy. I gasped for air at the feel of him bottoming out inside me, cock pressed against my cervix. "Jesus fuck," he hissed between clenched teeth. "Is that how you want it, darlin'?"

I was delirious, something else had taken over me and I was begging. "Yes, daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Wreck my little pussy. Please, I need your cock."

He gripped my hips hard, leaving bruises later I'd find, and slammed his cock in and out of me like a piston. I had never felt anything like this before. In minutes I was cumming again, more filth spewing out of my mouth. He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed, making my eyes roll back into my head and a dirty smile stretch across my flushed face. In return, I squeezed my pussy around his cock, gripping him tight and making his hips stutter.

Chuckling darkly, he said to me, "You're just full of surprises, aren't you baby?" He pushed his thumb past my lips and tugged my mouth open. "Open wide for daddy," he whispered into my mouth right before he spit inside. He pulled out and flipped me over, bent at the waist like I had been at the beginning. Without warning, he slapped my ass hard, alternating cheeks until I was sore and red and sobbing. It made me ache deep inside and I needed him again. I looked back and begged with my eyes. He grinned and thrust his cock back inside me, even harder and faster than before. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes more more more more!" I screamed. I knew I would be hurting tomorrow but I didn't care. It felt too good to slow down.

"Ohhh, fuckkk... Dean!" I came a final time, black spots dancing around behind my eyelids. I felt him pull out quickly, tossing the condom aside and released his hot cum on my still stinging ass. He cursed and growled and to this day it was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

"Fuck, baby" he whispered. "You're even better than I imagined you'd be." He grabbed a clean rag from the bin and gently wiped me down before cleaning himself.

"W-what? You mean... you thought about it?" I stammered.

"Well shit, yeah. Seeing a hot little thing like you walking around all day. Taking the piss like a champ and giving it right back. You're something," he laughed. "And don't think I haven't noticed you ogling me like a piece of meat when you think I'm not lookin'. 'Cause baby, I. Am. Always. Lookin'."

I blushed again and finished dressing. I tried smoothing my hair back into a ponytail when I felt him pull my hand away. "Leave it down when you're with me," he told me. I looked back, questioningly. "When you're alone with me," clarifying.

"So this isn't a one-time thing?" I smirked.

"I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart," his smile full of dirty promises.