Office encounter

Story Info
He takes her in his office at work.
1.4k words
4.3
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed him approach behind her. It made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, goosebumps trickled down her arms and spine.

******

He only came into the office every few weeks; never saying too much, just busy, lots on, working hard; she wasn't important enough for him to notice. Or so she thought.

He was tall, lean with an air of authority, which drew her eyes to him whenever he was there. After a few months, he started appearing more in the office to help cover a missing senior manager. He began asking her questions - just friendly, nothing untoward. His voice was soft with a lilting accent. His eyes caused her heart to beat just a little faster. One night, they both had to work late in the office. They starting taking, sharing stories, a little bit of flirting - nothing serious - just talking but that's when it began.

****

She was immediately alert. What felt like an electric shock went down to her clit when he asked her to come into his office. She coyly looked behind her and smiled "of course."

Her heart was racing as she walked slowly in to his office. She knew he'd be there today so had chosen her outfit carefully; a black leather knee length skirt and white buttoned shirt; black leather stilettos elegantly tapped on the floor as she entered his office. She felt her black lace briefs starting to get wet as her pussy tingled in anticipation.

"Shut the door," he commanded in his soft voice and she diligently obeyed. Once the door was shut, his gentle office manner changed. He covered the distance between them in two quick strides and pushed her against the wall, putting his finger to her lips, "shush. I don't want you to make a sound," he whispered, as he grabbed both of her wrists and swept them above her head, gripping them tight so she couldn't move.

Every touch sent an electric shock through her body. With his other hand, he traced a line from her wrists, down her arm and then neck before his finger travelled over her rock hard nipples. He devoured her with his eyes that never left hers as his finger continued over her breasts and stomach.

"Spread your legs," he whispered into her ear, his breath instantly sending a shock wave to her now dripping pussy. She willingly obliged, completely at his mercy. He smiled at her, knowing that she was his and would do anything he now asked. He brought two fingers back up to her mouth "suck them," he said, "make my fingers wet so I can fuck you with them."

She put both fingers slowly into her mouth and coated them in her saliva. She felt his rock hard cock straining against his trousers. He nodded approvingly and moved his hand down to her throbbing pussy. He pulled her skirt up around her waist and moved down. She felt him pull the crotch of her pants to the side and she gasped at the cool air hitting her cunt. He left her waiting, exposed, silent. A cocksure smile on his lips as she waited for his fingers to touch her. He knew he was driving her wild waiting for his fingers to be buried deep in her. Just before she needed to beg, he slid one finger along her wet lips, slowly making her gasp and skirm for more. He then pushed two fingers deep into her whilst simultaneously pressing his lips to her mouth to silence the moan that escaped from her.

He slowly fucked her with his fingers until she nearly couldn't stand, all the while covering her mouth and neck with kisses. She wanted to reach for his cock but he continued to restrain her hands so he could work on her pussy. He wanted her to come before he fucked her.

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and pulled her lace underwear all the way down, exposing her completely. With a finger still buried inside, he deftly went to work on her clit with his tongue; keeping her pinned against the wall with his mouth. He knew exactly how to send her over the edge. With her hands now free, she pulled his head closer so his tongue could get deep inside her. She was close to exploding but wanted to taste his cock before she came.

Now with some control, she pulled him up by his chin and kissed him. Her eyes locked with his as she unzipped his trousers and let the weight of his rock hard dick fall against her hands. His cock was big, bigger than most and perfectly formed. As she began rubbing it up and down, to her surprise it grew even bigger.

Unexpectedly, he swept her up into his arms and lay her gently on to the desk. She lay there submissive - skirt pulled up around her waist, no pants and shirt buttons nearly all undone - completely disheveled and wanting. Spreading her legs again he put a finger deep inside her whilst walking around the desk to get closer to her mouth. As he got near her head, she instinctively turned and felt his cock push against her lips. She opened her mouth to take the head of his cock into her mouth. He continued to fuck her with his finger and she opened her mouth to allow more of him to slide down her throat. The more he worked on her pussy, the more of his cock she could take - the feeling he was giving her somehow stopping her gagging as he knocked against the back of her throat. He could feel pre-cum leaking from his dick and she hungrily sucked it all off.

He could tell she was close. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes slightly closed and he loved knowing she would have done anything for him at that moment.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He whispered whilst she sucked on his cock. She nodded. "Tell me, beg me," he quietly demanded. "Please," she whispered. "Please? I need you to tell me what you want me to do," he mocked. "Please, fuck me" she moaned. "I need your cock in me now."

He gently laughed, knowing that he had taken her to this point of complete wanton where she'd so anything he asked.

Swiftly, he removed his cock from her soft mouth and placed it between her legs. She gasped and grabbed his hips, trying to guide his rock hard dick into her. He laughed at her again. "Beg me," he commanded. "Oh, fuck, please. Please fuck me," she quietly begged.

He ran the top of his cock gently along her pussy lips, covering his head in her wetness. Her hands had started to shake in anticipation. She tried to pull him into her with her legs but he just smiled, his restraint remarkable.

He steadied her hands and looked into her eyes, lowering his mouth to kiss her lips.

She was about to come and he could feel her heat against his cock. Suddenly he couldn't wait any longer. He plunged all of his cock into her as deeply as he could. She gasped in shock and then ecstasy as she finally came. He felt her spasm around him as she came hard. Now he didn't care about her - this was all about him. He fucked her as hard as he could on the desk; she looked wild but still horny as hell as he pounded everything into her. Suddenly, he flipped her over onto her stomach so he could fuck her from behind. She was at his complete mercy and would do anything. He plunged his cock into her pussy deeply, groaning with the new sensation. Her arse was just begging to be dealt with and he pressed a finger against her arse hole, sliding it in with his next thrust. She looked round in surprise but didn't stop him as he got closer and closer to letting everything loose into her pussy.

Just before he was about to come, he pulled out from her warmth and told her to get on her knees to suck him until he came. She smiled and obliged, looking him in the eyes as he fucked her face. It wasn't long until he couldn't hold on any more and he came strongly in her mouth. She drunk it down, loving the taste of him, with just a dribble escaping her lips.

She swallowed and looked up at him with a slight smile. He dropped down to kiss her gently, tasting his cum on her lips at the same time. She smiled and giggled slightly, suddenly a little embarrassed by what had just happened. He smiled back, kissed her and helped her stand up to get dressed ready to head back to work.