Dirty Punishment

Story Info
A donkey anthro is punished with multiple messy anuses...
5.2k words
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The donkey grunted, pressing on in the courthouse, though everything there had taken on a strange edge, an ethereal quality to it. She shifted her weight back and forth, the judge staring her down. Yet...somehow...she was without a single stitch of clothing on her -- everything exposed! And yet...there were more anuses on her than ever!

"Miss Moor..."

No, no, no, no, no -- it could not be! Mandy squeaked and tried to shrink back from the judge, though it didn't seem to do her any good, paws fumbling, trying to cover the anuses on her body. Yet wherever she grasped another appeared, squelching out a steaming load of poop, thick and smelly, the reek permeating the whole courtroom. It was a familiar place to her, one that she had dreamed about many times since taking on her punishment, but they were shaking their head at her, even as her multiple, many anuses leaked into the padding covering them.

"...Has not completed the terms of her sentence to our satisfaction," the judge said, delivering his ruling. "And will be sentenced to a further year of anus and excrement punishment. The court is adjourned."

She screamed and ran for him, begging him not to leave her like that, but the judge faded away, as he always did. It was only when the floor beneath her opened up, the pads over the anuses falling away, revealing more than she had ever thought she'd had, squelching and oozing thick, gross excrement, sticking to her fur, that she realised it was a dream.

If only her reality, when she woke, was not so close to it.

The donkey stuttered upright and struggled right out of bed, glancing back at it in panic, her heart still pounding. If she didn't get up early, shoving the dream from her mind, the alarm not yet having gone off either, she would flood the pads covering the punishment anuses on her body, squelching out thick waste yet again. It was a situation that had happened repeatedly during her punishment, so often that Mandy was left with a constant panic about it happening again.

Mandy groaned, skittering straight into the bathroom, though that was not entirely unusual for the donkey. She was always grunting, always groaning, always trying to control...them. Not that she had ever been meant to control them, not really, the dirty mess of her body always reeking, always stinking, never under her control, despite everything.

It...well... It had been her fault. But she'd only stolen, it had not been that bad. There were other things in the world, most certainly, that were worse than stealing, but the judges had been experimenting with different punishments lately, instead of just locking up furs for infractions and more minor crimes. After all, the intent was not to offend again for a repeated time...

Mandy panted lightly, trying not to breathe in through her nostrils as she peeled the pad from her underarm, revealing the first of many stinking anuses that littered her body. Her body, as it was, was not the same as it had been. To punish her for the crime of stealing from the wrong fur, someone with too much standing in the richer parts of the community, they had assigned her one year of being cursed with multiple anuses.

That could have been bad enough, with the lick of magic keeping them all in place, under both armpits, down on her hips, between her thighs, another one next to her regular anus... They were everywhere. It could have been bad enough, but the issue was that they were constantly streaming, excreting, massive, thick dumps of waste overfilling the pads that she bandaged onto her body to make sure that the excrement did not leak.

Mandy laughed bitterly, shaking her head. Yeah, like hell that happened. There was even an anus tucked between her crotch-boobs: a pair of breasts that had formed where the udder on a donkey would have been. It was a quirk of her biology and evolution, though it was harder to clean the reeking mess out from between those boobs. Maybe because she just liked them being clean.

"Ugh..."

She groaned, glad, at least, that her punishment was coming to an end. It had been such a very long year and she didn't know how she was going to get through it, the anuses on her body all coming from a magical source, connecting others to her. Mandy didn't honestly know if those that were connected to her, through the punishment, were aware of the thick, squelching contributions to her predicament. She didn't care either, the magic surely coming to an end.

But, she still had to get out. Soaking through the pads during the night was bad enough, but she thought that she might have an hour or so at work, editing at the newspaper, though she was not "the editor", not yet, before she had to change the pads again. She'd gotten used to using the special wipes on her rougher coat, wiping away the excrement, though the pad around her buttocks, just a diaper, was thick and heavy with a heaving, squelchy load of waste already. That was one of the worst of it, stinking and reeking, even though it was, in a way, the easiest to keep contained. At least she could buy diapers anywhere...

The rest of her body had to have thick pads, to absorb and hold the mess, in place, but they were always shifting, allowing thicker, squashed logs of waste to ooze free, though most of it was softer, easier to soak in. Yet she could never tell just what was going to come at any point, for too many of the bowel movements that the anuses had were of the "sudden death" variety.

She'd come up with that word herself. After, well...an incident.

She tried to clean up, to be efficient, though there was no time for a good shower, not that time. It didn't matter anyway, considering that she always had to be cleaning up, constantly, and would need to do so in the bathroom at work too. There was no shower there, so it would be her heavy-duty wipes all over again, her backpack packed already to the brim with thick pads and bandages, the sticky "stick to itself" kind that would be easy to put in place. After a year, she had found ways to manage it, though the sagging mud pads would be gross again in no time.

Winter had crept into the city and she cursed under her breath as she bundled up, hating the layers. It made her feel sweltering, closed in, as if the faeces were sticking into her fur coat, becoming a part of her. Yeah, maybe that was a weird way to think about it, frankly, but it just felt like all the grossness of the mess was sinking into her, even though she didn't want to imagine it.

Soon, however, it would be over. Even as she bundled up in her thick winter coat and multiple layers to head out through the slushy snow to the office. Mandy chose to walk, in her hoof boots, to the office those days, considering that it would be much easier in that way to hide what was happening to her. She found that the open air helped, at least in a small way, to dissipate the smell too.

At least, that was what the donkey hoped. She had gotten used to part of it, over the year of her being cursed and punished. Others around her, not exposed to the reek as much as she had, had not. Mandy, however, could usually tell when the bowel release would come, spilling their messy loads into the pads, but the events could still be unpredictable. That was why it had been so difficult to work, but they had had to make an exception for her, on the grounds of accessibility, though it was a punishment. The court had said that they had to.

That didn't mean that people didn't tease her, however, even if Mandy was not so sure that she deserved the attention she was getting. It had not been all that much that she had stolen and, frankly, she would still have stolen if she had been in need. Her job didn't pay all that much, not in the journalism business, but she'd had to pick up extra, dirtier work on the side -- work that was more in line with her new body.

"I can't wait to be out of this... Ugh..."

Mandy muttered to herself as she ducked into her office building, though the layers didn't seem to need to come off in there. Confused, Mandy flicked her ears back and forth, nostrils quivering. They were on the sixth floor there, but there was something wrong even as she went up the stairs, not trusting herself on the elevator, not after that monstrous wave of excrement had made it reek for two weeks. Some still joked that they could smell her in there, despite everything that Mandy had paid for, even out of her own pocket, to clean up after that accident. No one thought that she didn't have to -- they just blamed her for the bodily accident, the deathly wave of what was practically diarrhoea seeping through the pads between her crotch breasts that time.

Not even the diaper had been able to contain that accident and she grunted as she edged into her office, darting out of the stairway as if expecting something to happen. She was just so on edge, always on edge.

"Hey... Steve..."

She dared ask a co-worker what was going on, though she felt like she needed to pull the fluffy hood of her jacket up even higher. The marmot glanced up at her, smirking a little.

"Hey stinky-poo," he said, greeting her with one of the most unimaginative nicknames that had been given to her. "What's up? Messed up your diaper again?"

She flinched, but quailed, resenting his treatment of her. It didn't matter if she tried reporting him to HR: they weren't going to do a damn thing. Her workplace was not permitted to fire her because of her stinky punishment, even if she had more accidents at work than she even had had before, but they could make things difficult for her. and that involved turning a blind eye to the co-workers that made fun of her, mocking her. Everyone knew what her punishment had been and, well, that first time that she had lost control of her timetable and mixed things up at her desk, soaking a muddy, thick pad with faecal matter right on her side had turned absolutely everyone against her. They'd all run screaming, holding anything that they could over their noses, eyes watering at the stench.

She grumbled. They had not known that it was her that had had to deal with the slick, squelchy feel of the waste soaking into the bad, sometimes too thick to ooze into it, squashing back into her fur. Would she ever truly feel clean again? There were even stains in the carpet around her desk -- stains that she was sure she had not made, but everyone blamed her for the brown smears all the same in the old carpet.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Mandy asked, shoving all other thoughts from her mind. "It's really weird."

"Oh, I didn't think you noticed things like that anymore," he said with a laugh, shuffling some papers. "Heaters are off, you'll just have to deal with it. We don't want to see you shitting yourself in public again anyway, so it's really for the best."

That stung, but the donkey did her best to hold her anger inside, taking several long, deep breaths, her ears quivering. Her bowels churned, alerting her to the fact that she needed to go to the bathroom to relieve herself and she thought she would be able to stay there until a couple of others had finished pooping too.

Leaving a coffee at her desk, steaming nicely, she headed to the bathroom, making quick work of everything. If she was careful, she could catch the mess in the thick pads and toss it away swiftly, but it was not always that easy. Like that day, when the slop of waste coming from between her crotch boobs wouldn't push out as she wanted it to, setting her chest heaving, smearing it accidentally into the bare skin and her fur as she tried to clean herself up.

"Oh, shit..."

Mandy's ears drooped, already fighting the thick winter clothing, her ass, literally, frozen. It seemed even harder to get the gloopy waste out of her fur, though a small part of her argued back and said that she wouldn't feel clean until she was in the shower anyway -- so why bother?

Taking care of those three excretions, all on schedule, she headed back slowly to her desk and sat down with fresh pads in place and a diaper, hating the crinkle of it around her buttocks and between her legs. It helped with other things too, for she had always had very over productive genitals too -- always "leaky". But that was something that Mandy had to deal with even more those days when her body was leaking from so many other holes, all over her body.

She was just glad there weren't any on her face or neck, though the one in her armpit, squelching and stopping her from putting her arm all the way down against her side, was perhaps one of the ones that she hated the most.

All she had to do was get through the day, she thought to herself, staring at the clock, fingers moving on the keyboard before the computer, as if doing everything on autopilot. If I can get through the day, I can manage this, I can have the punishment lifted, I won't have to live like this any longer.

The coffee helped too, one of the many things that helped keep the gross excretions on a schedule. She had a very strict diet, but she thought that she could influence the anuses, if only slightly, by looking after herself too. Maybe it was a false hope, but it was one of the things that made Mandy feel ever so slightly back in control, during those twelve long, long months.

The chair squeaked under her as she shifted her weight. The work got done, a little, little by little, but there seemed to be even more in her inbox than ever. Mandy frowned and tried to focus, drinking her coffee, already wondering what she was going to pick up from lunch. She had a "safe foods" list that she wasn't even all that sure if they were safe foods or not, but she felt like it was good to be healthy anyway. A lot had come into focus after being cursed with the multiple anuses, not all of it bad.

Yet she should have kept a closer eye on her coffee that day, for it had been left unattended at her desk for the first time in weeks. And her co-workers were not about to let such an opportunity slip by, easing something into the cup when she'd been in the bathroom, though it had been stirred in so Mandy had not noticed.

For what she drank did influence the anuses, truly. All in the worst of ways.

Unlike her own bowel movements, her natural ones, there was no warning when the floodgates opened. Only a trembling in her body, a sense that something was wrong, though she didn't even get to stand up from her desk before the muddy wash of waste hit her. Mandy gasped, ears standing up straight, horror swarming her, a sick chill of prickling heat bringing a rise of nausea to the back of her throat. She could taste bile, but all she could concentrate on was the anuses pushing, puckering, streaming with a rancid, sweltering dose of waste as if every one of them at once.

"Noooo..."

Not even Mandy could stop a low, rising moan from breaking her lips, drawing attention, even though the laughs were already starting. The waste soaked through the pads, so quickly that she was not even sure what kind it was (there were many, all of which she had catalogued in her head during the year), streaming down her side from the anus under her armpit, even losing control from the anus between her crotch breasts. They wobbled into the mess, though the squishy excrement filled the pad quickly, trickling down her legs, even into the boots that she had not bothered to take off from her walk in.

Laughter surrounded her, her co-workers already prepared with masks that covered their noses and mouths, ensuring that they would not be affected by the reek. With tears in her eyes, she streaked to the bathroom, still leaving a splatter of waste behind her, though, that time, it had not been her fault.

Tears in the bathroom. Oh, they were commonplace, though, that time, she barricaded the door to make sure that no one else could get in there to taunt her, for she would have much rather have been stuck in the bathroom all day alone (if they blocked the door too) than face more taunting. They were cruel, so cruel, but it was her that had to pull herself back up again and face the day, to clean herself up again, even if they were fully aware of the mess they had caused, the trouble she had caused her.

"I hate it here..."

She sniffled, though those four words did not fully encompass the wrenching in her chest. The poop had even soaked into her clothes and the stink of it clung to her, frustration twisting and curling like a pit of snakes in her stomach.

There was only one place that she could go for relief and that was the sex club in the redlight district. She signed out of work early without giving it much thought, stomping down the street, only wanting to get all the clothes off. It was a job, easily enough, that she had taken to make the bills meet, but it had ended up one of the only avenues of true relief that she could get. Getting off at home didn't make sense anymore, was lacking something for her, so she went there, posed for clients and masturbated, though she had not allowed anyone to fuck them yet.

Not yet. And she wouldn't. Not with the punishment being lifted. She would have to tell them that it was her last day, she thought, nodding at the desk and heading to her usual room, stripping off and lying on the bed. A red light glowed on her fur, though it was warm enough in there for the clawing grab of excrement, the stink, to prick at her nose, making her turn away from it in disgust. Those that watched her, however, would like it, which was the thing that got her bills paid.

Her clothes were left in the adjacent changing room, though, if she was fortunate, she would be able to have them dry-cleaned before she left. Reaching for the in-room phone, she smiled at the thought of clean, warm clothes layering her body, soon to have only one anus on it!

"Hey there, slutty-poo."

Mandy froze, gulping hard. The skunk, Aroma. Of course, that was most likely not her name and just one that was chosen for working at that particular fetish club, one for more extreme kinks. The skunk entered the room casually, her long, black hair spilling down her back from a high ponytail, though her lace underwear did not hide her dick or her oversized scent glands. Those scent glands were her money maker.

But Aroma had multiple breasts too, six in total, lining her chest and abdomen. For her too, they were always leaking, plump with milk, though she strutted about proudly, her dick even half hard within the skimpy underwear that was truly meant to contain them. Her grin set something quivering within the donkey, though Mandy tried not to appear affected.

"Hey, Aroma," Mandy said. "Don't call me that anymore... You know I'm not going to be here for much longer."

"Oh, no, dear... You need the money."

Aroma wasn't a friend, but she was the closest thing to a friend that Mandy had had since coming there. No one had wanted to touch her beyond as a fetish, but she'd been so desperate for some real contact that, on more than one occasion, she had let Aroma have sex with her. It had felt good, dirty but good, and the skunk had not even minded when she'd missed her schedule and let loose a thick wave of excrement halfway through, pounding the donkey's pussy full regardless.

"Oh, no..."

Mandy shook her head, but Aroma was there, nuzzling up to her, kissing her neck, tracing her lips down under her armpit where one of the anuses lay, though the one under the armpit on the other side was just as alluring, at least to the skunk. It was clean at that time, but Aroma knew just how to tease her friend, despite her dirty horror at everything.

12