Dirty Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to change back, silly donkey," she breathed, wriggling her tongue around the pucker of thick flesh, letting Mandy tremble with delight that she really thought she should not feel. "Think of all this, all you will be missing out on... So many want to watch you and I know, I know you..."

Mandy shuddered, trying to pull away, but the skunk was rubbing up against her, milk leaking from her nipples, as if she was going to do more, so much more. Aroma's fingers danced down her body, tweaking her crotch boobs, playing with the anus between them. The donkey didn't quite know how she could feel so much from them, considering that the waste was supposed to be coming from other bodies, but it was what it was, pleasure twisting through the aching humiliation of being so filthy.

"Ugh..."

She trembled, shaking her head, but Aroma knew how to work her body and, truly, she was vulnerable. She caught the pushing urge within her too late and cried out as the anus just behind hers, tucked in like an extra tail hole, flexed and pushed, a steaming pile of scat squelching onto the bed. It was a wet load, but still firm enough for her to actively force it from her backside, though it was allowed there, a camera in the corner recording everything.

Not that anything would be admissible, Aroma knew, delicately turning her friend even as she played with the donkey's pussy, so that the camera had a good view of the messy, dirty anus, the waste that Maddy so blatantly was forced to release.

"This is the only job you have, the only job you need..." Aroma smirked, kissing Maddy's nose. "Who wants to go back to that office? You can't get off there, though you still feel it, don't you?"

Maddy trembled.

"I...don't know..."

Aroma's smirk deepened.

"Oh, but I think you do know. It turns you on to be teased, to be humiliated, to be watched. No one else would have gotten through such punishment as you have otherwise -- no one else would have looked for sex work to get you through."

Maddy whined, Aroma working her fingers back and forth. How did the skunk see right through her? The skunk's leaky, milky nipples drooled over her, soaking into her fur, though Maddy was not aware of another anus releasing its load, though the stench of her own scat, pushed out roughly like equine droppings in round, soft lumps, did not make her reel as it once had. She'd gotten used to it, over time.

Maybe there was a lot she could get used to... What about her job? What if they didn't let her back? It was a worry and the sex work, yes... Yes, it had gotten her by -- more than that! It had let her save and put money away, despite everything.

"I..."

Yet she could not deny it, not when she was there, putting herself on show. Her cheeks burned, the shame of it all exciting her. Yet her pussy was so sloppy and wet, the skunk's fingers working back and forth, pushing over her clit as the back of her paw teased the crotch boobs.

"You're turned on by it, even now..." Aroma breathed. "So...why don't you give in to it? Stay here, work here. I'll make sure you're taken care of. I'll always make sure you're taken care of, my stinky friend. You can satisfy all the dirty needs of all the clients we can get you, make videos... Oh, darling, you'll be famous!"

The skunk grinned, pressing her back down on the bed, the lights dimming, giving the whole room a sultry, intoxicating air. It was meant for infatuating clients, but it worked just as well for bringing over new workers -- or a worker that was so well loved by the filthiest of clients into full-time work that she could not escape from.

Of course, Aroma did not bother telling her that she would take three-quarters of her earnings (maybe eighty, it had to be fair to her), that it was really her and the establishment that would benefit. Mandy might have been able to make a lift for herself otherwise, but wasn't the intoxication with dirty kinks and absolute filth so much more enjoyable?

At least, that was how the skunk saw it. Mandy only had to be brought into the contract, no more than that.

Mandy moaned, on her back, rolling her hips up. Mess slopped against her, though none of the other anuses released at that time, not on their scheduled timing. That was a relief, though it left her concentrating on the pull of her pussy around the skunk's fingers, Aroma grinning as she worked them back and forth, grinding up against Mandy's clit.

"You'll love it... You want to be watched, you want to get off on being watched... No one here will tease you -- it'll be so much better than that."

Aroma grunted, her shaft hard, but that was not needed at that time. She'd give the donkey a good fuck afterwards, plunging into her real anus for the viewing pleasure of those that would watch that recording later, assuming Mandy was roleplaying, it would be the start of so many videos, yes, bringing in so much money for her.

The donkey twisted, burning embarrassment colouring her skin under her fur, though not even the ropey thrash of her tail could call a halt to anything. She panted, trying to think of a future -- and yet she could not come to any world without imagining all those anuses, so dirty, the stink of bodily waste clinging to her nostrils at all times.

As she cried out, arching and bucking her hips, climaxing on Aroma's fingers, her choice was already made, even if Mandy did not realise just how things had been twisted. Well and truly, she had been led down the path to benefit others, her punishment entirely out of sync with the crime that had been committed. Yet it was her that would suffer, even if she could not be sure whether or not it was suffering.

Her pussy drooled her arousal around the skunk's fingers, squeezing around them, even as Aroma smirked, arching against her.

"You're mine now, darling..."

And, forever, Mandy would be watched and observed, getting off on what had become her daily humiliation, the abuse of her body forevermore.

Still, Aroma would take care of her...

*

Before the judge, she asked to stay as she was, her head respectfully lowered. The judge surveyed them, drawn back by the request.

"I want... I need...to be punished more," Mandy confessed, thinking of the bills piling up, thinking of all the money she could make if only she gave in and did all the hours that Aroma wanted her to at the club. "I don't ever want to be normal again, not after what I did. They've even...grown on me."

It was a lie and the judge gaped in horror, shaking his head.

"No, no, no, this was an extreme punishment and now it is time for it to be reversed. I should think..."

"I'll just do it again."

That stopped him in his tracks.

"What?"

Mandy gulped, forcing his judgement.

"I will steal again, I will do worse, I will do every crime that I can think of," she whispered, the words thick in her throat, forced out through the weight of her lie, the weight of her need. "You'll regret not leaving me with the anuses, all the holes... I need them, I want them..."

No one believed her, but the threat of her going back to the ways that she was supposed to stop, even if it was only petty theft from those that could more than afford it, was enough to give them pause. So it was that her life sentence was given with a smack of the gavel, her fate ringing out through the courtroom.

Her job had already been on the rocks and it was likely that they would have fired her anyway, after her protection from the punishment ended. She stared the judge down, holding her ground, giving them no option. Eventually, he sighed.

"I decree...that your punishment will remain."

The rest was a blur, her full name, the full punishment, proclamation for life. She seemed to have shaken the judge, though she shuddered bodily, panting through her nostrils, the donkey trying to understand what she had done.

Forever... Yes, forever. Forever would she be cursed with multiple anuses, drooling with waste, all over her body, never knowing when the next forceful bowel movement was going to come, never knowing whether it was going to be a light one or a messy one.

She whimpered, pressing a hand to her lips, already feeling one push and pucker, shoving out a load of scat into the padding under both armpits at once, filling them, soaking through, the reek filling the courtroom. Those who had come to see, out of morbid curiosity, shifted away from her, coughing and gagging, eyes streaming, reeling in horror at the stench.

Yet that punishment was the one Mandy chose, however coerced she had been. No one would know that, no one would know that she felt backed into a corner. No one knew that it was her only real option to keep providing a living for herself, after such an extreme, public punishment.

In dirty dealings and the reek of filling the pads and the diaper, so many times, repeatedly, she had a future.

It only was not one that Mandy would ever have chosen for herself.

But it was just the way things were.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Living and Mind Control Ch. 01 Shy human boy living in a furry world transforms...in Incest/Taboo
Hazed By My Girlfriend's Friends A guy meets his new girlfriend's prank-loving friend group.in Fetish
Laying Their Eggs Inside Her Ropes and Kao pump Fyr full of eggs...in Fetish
Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 01 Guy meets the first girl in what will become his furry harem.in NonHuman
Revenge Is Best Served In Panties A guy learns what happens when he pranks his girl.in Fetish
More Stories