All Comments on 'Dirty Secrets'

by peachesandbeth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Well Written

Enjoyed this story. Britt is a lucky gal. I wonder what the future holds for her and Brad...besides a talk. 5 Stars.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 5 years ago
I don't know how one person reads this, calls it well-written, and awards 5 stars. I felt the exact opposite about this story.

Full of unnecessary details and info, while the "literotic" portions required re-reading more than once to make sense. IMO, it failed as a short story and as a not-so-short story. And I gave it two stars ONLY because the author seems to have a grasp on grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't Give Up Your Day Job

Empty smut. Your story doesn't follow and logical patterns. Why wasn't Blake introduced as Britt's brother? Things kept randomly happening without any explanation and the reader was supposed to just go with it. If you have that much trouble creating even a half decent story, don't bother. Just write the smut. The rest of this is better off unwritten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 Star

It was good until the queer shit started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree there too much detail

...and your English!

"Do you even know the torture I have went through knowing you was in Brad's room letting him fuck you when it should have been me instead?" Do you know that the correct version is, "gone through", not 'have went'? Yikes!

Still gave it 5 stars, for creativeness

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I gave it five stars. The story was wonderfully written. It's not easy to write a menage and the author did an excellent job. The story as well as the sex was exceptional

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2over 5 years ago
Interesting

Has some issues. Needs an edit and the exposition in the middle was just a mess. But the sex was hot.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Great sex

The beginning is a bit awkward but it gets better with the Storm and Blake relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story hope to see more of your work in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very intense

I thought it had a lot of descriptive detail. Well done

teecee53teecee53over 5 years ago
To Hot, too hawt, two hott

Or is it three hot?

Good storytelling, but you need an editor. Grammar is a bit off.

Also, too means also.

Great job, though. Please keep writing.

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago

So damn hot! I love the fact the sex is open 3 horny people open to sharing all the pleasures possible. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY....,MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Errored yourself right out of a 5.

I don't care for gay sex at all...in reality or in literature. Not condemning gays! Just not my cup of anything. Oddly, bi-sex with women I find hot. This is because I love women so much I can understand how a woman would be sexually attracted to another woman. Cannot understand the same with men.

As many have said, your grammar and your typos really subtract from the quality of this story. Without those many distracting errors, this could have been worth 5 stars. I don't want to "punish" you with a lower score, so I didn't rate it. As a writer of this kind of lit, you have promise. But either get an editor or learn to edit your self accurately.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

not my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

Learn the difference between to and too. I had to give up with it after half of page one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeachesandbeth@peachesandbeth
I'm 48 and the mother of two grown kids. I have four grandsons that are my world. I'm single and live in a small town. My roommate Peaches, and I write together. We had a book published in 2016, titled Torn. We are currently working on more books for publication. We can be fou...