Dirty Soles Can Make You Cheat

Story Info
Feet obsession develops, the ultimate betrayal is committed.
5.2k words
4.6
5.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time writer! All comments, ratings, and suggestions for future storylines welcome.

---

"Fuck, baby I love your feet so much. I love seeing your soles as I fuck you baby," I grunt as I feel the urge to cum building.

"I know baby, I know," comes the reply. "Just keep fucking me, fuck me really fucking hard."

"I'm gonna cum baby, I'm really close. Tell me you love me baby!"

"I love you so much!" Those words are like music to my ears, and somehow make me even harder. "Cum wherever you want, just keep fucking me as hard as you can!"

My cock is ready to burst. I'm in that head space where nothing matters, and I'm hammering her pussy as mercilessly as she's ordering me to. My girlfriend is a very put together, smart lady most of the time, so I love how I can make her as savage as this. Her face is red, her hair askew, and she is writhing on my dick, her eyes full of pure desire. I barely recognize her when she's like this, and I love it!

Her feet drive me wild! We're in my favorite position. We're in missionary, I'm upright and she is lying flat. But I'm holding her ankles, and I'm pushing her legs back so I can see her bare soles. I don't know what it is, but just seeing her in that position, with her soles bouncing around as I fuck her -- I'm in heaven!

As I feel my orgasm building, I push her feet as far back as I can until they're right by her head. Her beautifully high-arched, athletic soles are flopping around violently now, and I start to feel the cum rise in my balls. She is my girl and I love her so much.

I'm unstoppable at this point. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard."

"Yes baby, cum baby, cum for me!" She's wailing now; the neighbors are definitely going to be hearing this.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me!" she shrieks.

My mind is going all over the place, I have no control over it. Suddenly my orgasm rips through me, and as I'm filling her hole with my cum, out bursts, "I want to see your soles fucking filthy when I fuck you baby." Even in the midst of the sexual insanity that has just reached its orgasmic end, I can see her register that.

I flop down next to her. Tired and fully satisfied, I reach my arm over to pull her in close for a cuddle. But she's already up, squatting down on the floor to push out my cum.

"Are you OK baby?"

"What? Yeah, I'm all good. It's just so disgusting, I've got to squeeze it out as quickly as I can."

"Are you sure," I ask softly. "I'm missing my cuddle," I playfully whine in faux sadness. I swing myself around so that my head is off the bed and right in front of her face, "I love you," puckering my lips comically, demanding a kiss.

"I love you too baby," she replies, and gives me a peck on the lips. "I'm just gonna finish this off in the toilet, it's so sticky you have no idea."

"OK, my sincere apologies!"

"Apology not accepted, you bastard!" She attempts to look carefree, but she's too honest. I can tell it's in her head. This is going to come back to me. What's even more annoying is I'm not even sure I want to see her feet dirty! Molly is the only girl I've ever slept with, let alone the only I've been in a relationship with, and until about 3 months ago I didn't even know I had a foot fetish! All the years of wanking and hour-long porn sessions hadn't been able to awaken that in me -- only her and those ridiculously perfect soles.

She used to do ballet, so for years she was applying pressure to her feet for hours every week. It had made her feet wider, and sleek. And from the moment I saw them they made me absolutely rock hard. We'd discussed why I felt this way about them, but I have honestly never been able to find an answer. I can only assume I saw some feet once as a kid, really liked them, and my subconscious had been working away on that image right up until I first saw Molly's in bed and my dick sprung to attention.

I was dreading tomorrow now. We wouldn't have much time in the morning because we're going away with friends for the weekend, and she would definitely want to talk about this either then or in the car. It's not that I don't like talking, communication is so important, I just won't be able to explain why I said that. In my wild, horny mind, that occurred to me as something that might be really sexy, and that's it. She's going to want more of an explanation though, and I'm just not going to be able to provide it.

I'll nail this tonight, I thought. She'll be back soon, and we'll just talk it out and have a clean slate for tomorrow. I let out a yawn and sink back into my pillow, waiting for her to reappear.

---

"Joe. Joe, baby. It's 10, you need to be getting up now." I can feel a hand softly stroking my hair.

The pain of being woken mid-sleep will always be horrific though. "Yeah, yeah, I'm up. I'm up don't worry," I mumble.

"OK. Sorry to drag you up, I just know you'd be annoyed if we left too late." She leans over and gives me a long, loving kiss on the cheek, and I feel great. I was a dumbass last night, overthinking shit. Molly is my girlfriend, we live together, I'm sure she knows that line jumped out of me in the heat of the moment. And even if it is something I want, why should that be a big deal?

As she walks away, I grab her arm and pull her onto me. I kiss her full on the lips and she kisses me back. I couldn't be happier.

"Yeah, you're right, we can't leave late. I'll just eat on the road; we can leave in 30 mins. I just need to throw some things in a bag and have a quick shower, then I'm good to go!"

"Oh OK, well yeah I'm basically ready to go too! Such an efficient pair," she says as she gives me another kiss and stands up.

"Indeed we are," I chime, nodding in agreement at my stunning, sun-dappled partner.

---

"You can wait for a lifetime, to spend you days in the sunshine," cries Liam Gallagher from my car's ancient sound system. Oasis always have been and always will be my favorite band, and 'Cigarettes & Alcohol' is blaring as we pull into the drive of a quaint country home that will be our group's residence for the weekend.

No sooner have I stepped out of the car though, than I am near-rugby-tackled onto the grass. "Joe-Joe!" I hear a voice squeal. Fuck's sake, what on earth is she doing this for?

"Amy, Amy, slow down! Let me stand up for god's sake!" Amy is a friend of mine from uni who I actually went out with a few times, she had always had a bit of a thing for me. Molls was obviously aware of this, so I don't imagine she was too thrilled to see Amy charging at me as soon as we pulled up. Amy and I only ever kissed though, so Molly knows there's nothing to worry about.

From the house emerge the rest of our group for the weekend -- my two uni house mates, my best friend Tom, and Ariana. "Ha-ha, sorry Joe-Joe! You're late, asshole! We've been drinking since like 11!" says Amy, practically yelling. "Well, I guess we've got some catching up to do," I reply sheepishly, glancing at Molly. She looks somewhat unimpressed with Amy's antics, but happy enough. As I say hi to Tom, Molly hugs Ari. She's made a huge effort with all my friends, another reason why I love her so much. The two of us then make our way upstairs.

"Sorry about all that, she is highly irritating," I offer once we're alone in our room.

"Ha-ha don't worry baby, she's on holiday. And you know what, so are we. I reckon we just get on it too to be honest."

This girl is a goddess. "You read my mind!"

The rest of the day is just pure fun. We have a load of beers, chat for hours, even play tennis for a bit while it's still light. As the sun goes down, we are only speeding up though. We brought Tequila for Molly's Margarita fix, so we start cranking out the cocktails for everyone. Someone puts on music, and soon we're all dancing! It's a proper party.

The one problem is Amy. All day she had been stealing looks at me in this blatantly inappropriate way, she had been getting more and more obvious about it as we all got drunker and drunker, and Molly is starting to notice. I can see her getting territorial, which is fair enough I suppose. If it was reversed, I'd be the same.

Soon though, Amy's favorite song starts to play, and I know there's about to be trouble. At uni she would always run and find me whenever this came on, and tonight was no different. The moment she registers which song it is she runs straight for me from the other side of the room, shouting, "Joe-Joe, it's our song!".

As she reaches me though, I can see what is about to happen before it does. Amy's arms are flying open to grab me, but at the same time Molly is recoiling her glass to throw its contents in her face! And time seems to pass in slow motion as she does just that!

The music is booming in the background, but the atmosphere is gone from the room. As if a balloon was just popped.

Without saying anything, Molly runs out of the room, tears welling in her eyes. Amy looks stunned and angry, Tequila and lime dripping down her face. I dart after Molly. She is already upstairs at our bedroom door and running inside as I approach. I can hear Amy's footsteps behind me, but there's no way I'm stopping to look around. I have a feeling if I say one word to her, or even look at her, Molly might explode.

I run in and close the door behind me.

"Fucking bitch, who the hell does she think she is?!" says Molly, seething, visibly trying to remain calm.

"I know, she is a total nightmare. I'm really sorry baby, I should have called her out as soon as we arrived and she started being weird," I say, with the music still pumping in the background.

"Yeah, you should have done. To be honest baby, I think you were enjoying it. Bit of attention you know." She spits those words at me with venom, she's drunk, but I've never heard that tone before. "You just want a slut like her don't you."

"What?" I protested, stunned. "What are you on about? You really think I want her?!"

"Yes, I do. You just want someone to do exactly what you want don't you?" her anger building.

"Baby, what the fuck, what are you saying?" I stand there open mouthed, incredulous.

"I'm saying," screaming at the top of her voice now. "If you want some dirty whore that plays tennis in her bare feet, so you can gawk at the soles of her feet all dirty as you fuck her, then go and jump in her fucking bed!"

Her words hit me like a train. The unrelenting music and my drunken state don't help, but she's rocked me. I thought she was fine about that stuff.

We were the only ones who had brought trainers, so everyone else just decided not to bother with shoes for the game -- I hadn't thought anything of it. Clearly this had been on her mind all bloody day. "I'm sorry baby," I said, my voice catching. "I hadn't noticed that at all. And I didn't think what I said last night had annoyed you, I'm so sorry. I don't want anyone else but you baby."

"Well, I don't believe you," she throws back at me, her emotions starting to get the better of her. "I need to be alone now, I don't want you sleeping in this bed tonight, you can sleep on the sofa if you don't get in with her."

"Stop fucking saying that!" I shout at her. "I love you; she is absolutely nothing to me."

"Well to be honest with you, I don't know how I feel. I just need you to leave, right now," she says deliberately, looking directly in my eyes.

I feel like someone has reached into my chest and pulled out my heart. Standing still for a while and staring at her, I just leave.

As I walk out, my head is spinning from the booze, the music is still so loud and I hear scuttling footsteps again, heading away from me this time.

I trudge back slowly to the main room, and only Tom and Ari are there, my dependable house mates. Tom turns the music off and walks over to wrap me in a big hug, meanwhile Ari sits on the sofa, clearly still stunned by what just happened.

"Has Amy gone up? I thought I heard her moving around."

"Yeah, she followed you up," Ari replies quickly.

"I fucking hate her, who the fuck does she think she is? And why the fuck is she here?!"

"I'm sorry mate, that was my mistake, I shouldn't have invited her," says Tom. "We've all had some good times over the years though, so I thought it would be fun. I'm really sorry man."

"No, don't worry. It's not your fault, I just need to sleep this off. I'm sure it'll be alright in the morning," I say, not even convincing myself.

"OK bud, well yeah, I guess this is over for the night regardless. We'll regroup tomorrow," says Tom. "Let's head up."

"No mate, I'm down here for the night."

"Oh, you're not serious. Fuck, well sleep well mate," he says as he turns and walks upstairs.

Ari is grabbing her shoes from the door as he disappears. She walks over to me to say goodnight and puts an arm around me. But instead of a customary friendly squeeze, she puts her lips a centimeter from my ear and whispers, "I can be a dirty slut you know, if that's what you want."

I freeze, stunned. I fail to register what she has just said.

Her arm slips back to her side, and she walks away from me, up the stairs to go to her room. Her words hanging heavy in the air.

She disappears from view. My mouth is hanging ajar. Comprehension starts to dawn, understanding of what was just said starts to seep in.

Suddenly my mind comes to life and starts to race.

Those were Ari's footsteps I heard behind me when I was following Molly to our room; she must have wanted to make sure everything was OK. But instead she heard Molly's yelling. How dare she eavesdrop like that! What is wrong with my friends!? I never would have thought Ari could say something like that. At uni she got around a bit, but I never heard anything about her acting like that.

I am dumbstruck. Too much was happening at once, my head was swimming.

I had definitely fancied Ari when we first met but that was years ago. She was shorter than Molly, smaller boobs, but she had always had a lot of sex appeal. Just a way about her. I hadn't thought about her like that in forever though. What a fucking thing to say. Jesus Christ, does she want me to follow her? I'm too drunk to handle this right now.

I sit down on the sofa and just start to process all this shit. Molly is shouting at me, Ari is coming on to me, I love Molly, does she love me? I don't want to sleep with anyone else -- or do I? Just because I never have, does that mean I don't want to, or I shouldn't. Ari was a sexy, kind person who also apparently wanted me. Who am I to say no to that?! But how can I trust someone who talks like that to a friend who's in a relationship?

No, stop this shit, just go to bed. Snap out of it, you're in a relationship. You're with Molly, don't even entertain this.

No, I need to know what Ari was talking about. You have to learn from your mistakes; I'm going to confront her like I should have confronted Amy.

So, I march upstairs, past my and Molly's room, walk around the corner of the corridor, knock on Ari's door, and hiss as loudly as I dare, "open this fucking door right now, what on earth was that about?"

"Hang on," comes the voice from inside.

I wait for about 30 seconds, silently fuming. Then I hear Ari say, "come in."

I open the door and I nearly fall over.

Ari is on her bed, completely naked, the candles scattered around her small room are bathing everything in a soft light. She's leaning on her elbows, stomach flat on the bed, looking up at me with her wide eyes. Her boobs are perkier than I had thought. But even her nakedness is secondary to what immediately caught my attention, her feet.

Her legs are raised, swaying behind her head, and her soles are in plain view.

And they are filthy.

They look incredible; it seems my horny intuition was right -- I definitely love dirty soles.

My cock is hard immediately, which I wasn't expecting. There's no hiding it. She giggles, "hello there!"

"Ari, fucking hell. What are you doing?"

"I heard you with Molly, Joe. This is what you want isn't it? She just won't do it for you."

"That was a private conversation you dick. Look, I'm happy with Molly, this is mental, why the fuck are you doing this!?" I whisper, panicked.

Ari stands up. She walks over to the door and shuts it. Then she turns to me and says, "look, Joe, I'm sorry. I know this is bad of me, I know I'm sort of taking advantage of you here, you're drunk, and your mind is all over the place with what's just happened. But I can't help how I feel. I've always fancied you, and I'm pretty sure you at least used to fancy me. And look, I know I shouldn't have been by that door, but when I heard Molly say that about dirty feet, I just couldn't believe my ears! I love Molly, you know that! But feet are my thing, and that's something I've never tried, so when I heard that I got so excited because I realized my feet were still covered in dirt from tennis."

My decision making is off, I can feel it. I'm really drunk, and with every passing second it's hitting me more and more. "This is so fucked. I never thought I'd be here," I say, thinking I'm probably going to wake up soon.

"Joe, you can leave if you want, no one is stopping you. But I'm telling you right now, I want you." She moves towards me, and I meet her gaze. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before," she says, her stare piercing my soul, and only making my dick stiffen more.

I still can't believe I'm hearing these words. She comes closer, and my heart is hammering in my chest. Her hand caresses the outline of my hard cock. "With me, nothing is off the table Joe." She bites her lips and looks up at me, with an intoxicating mix of innocence and raging desire. "Anything you've ever wanted to do with her, but she's said no, I want it," she whispers, her voice trailing off deliberately.

Then she stands on her toes, and whispers in my ear for the second time tonight, "I want it all, and I know you do too."

I must be out of my mind. I've imagined being in this sort of situation before, you just walk away, easy. You're a good person. Even in my fuzzy, alcohol-soaked brain, that information is still there. You are not a cheater.

But then I watched myself do it.

I lean in and kiss her, she lets out a quivering whimper and jumps into my arms, kissing me back. I could feel the longing and the passion in her aggressive, sharp movements. "Joe, I've wanted this for so long," she says breathlessly, as we finally break apart.

"I have too. I sat awake for hours at uni wanting to walk upstairs and fuck you," I couldn't believe these words were coming out of my mouth.

"Fuck, Joe, what on earth were you doing! I thought about that every night!" I could hear genuine regret there.

"Right," I declare. I could feel the fog descending. "I'm in control here, I'm gonna call you a slut and whatever else I want. And right now, I want you to get back in that position and suck my dick." It was starting to feel more natural. I could feel a wall coming up between who I am, and what was about to happen. I want this, I want to fuck her, and I want to see her dirty soles however I want them.

"Yes, sir...whatever you command," she says mischievously.

She lies down on her bed as I quickly undress. And then I see them again. The reason I'm here, the reason I'm now naked in a room with another woman. Her grubby soles.

My cock immediately gets so hard it hurts. I can't wait any longer, I need it in her mouth right now. "Open your mouth you slut," I order. "And point your toes, I want to see those soles in all their glory."

I'm standing in front of her now, and I watch her obey.

There's nothing like that first moment your dick goes into someone's mouth. In a way it's even better than the first moments of sex. Pure ecstasy courses through my body. The man who thought this was wrong 2 minutes ago was long gone, a new man is in his place. This is all I want.

12