Dirty Soles Can Make You Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans her approval as her mouth starts to go up and down my six-and-a-half-inch length, above average, which I was proud of. "This is a really big dick you know, Joe," Ari mutters excitedly, reading my mind. She's just telling me what I want to hear, but I don't care.

"You like that dick? I always wanted to know what you treated all those guys to," I say back, my voice full of lust.

"I love it. I love how it fills my mouth," she says, hungrily devouring my cock again.

She was amazing, making sound effects I've never heard, using her tongue and twisting her mouth in ways I've never seen, and using an amount of saliva I've never felt before. Her spit is already dribbling out of her mouth onto the bed sheets. It's fucking intense, and I get the feeling she is loving it as much as me. Her whole body now performing the act, up and down, slurping up every inch.

I think it's fair to say you never really get to study your friends' feet, so I start to really take in the sight before me. I've never seen anything like it, it's glorious. Her feet aren't as athletic as Molly's, but they are bigger and wider, and I fucking love that. They're wrinkly where Molly's are smoother, but the high arch is still there. And then, of course, what makes my blood start to really pump -- they are blackened all along the curve of her soles, but the raised area of the arch itself is largely clean. Why do I love this so much?! Her toes are dirty only on the tips. I stare at them, drinking in the image, burning it into my memory.

It is an incredible picture. Her soles move with her as she takes me deeper into her mouth.

She was picking up the pace now, making me feel things I never had before. "You like those feet baby? Those dirty soles?" she asked in between mouthfuls of my erect cock. "They're all for you, tell me what you like about them."

"Shut up bitch, I give the orders here." A distant voice was murmuring, you don't talk like this, you've never uttered words like that. But I don't care, I'm the boss now.

"Yes sir," she moans.

I lean over and smack her ass, which makes her yelp, but it's muffled by my dick that's ramming into her mouth.

"You keep sucking, suck that dick until I tell you to stop," I command.

I smack it again, then straighten myself, grab her hair and start fucking her mouth. I would never dream of doing this with Molly, but I am no longer that person's boyfriend, I am a rampant fucker of throats.

I push my dick deep to the back of her throat, feeling the warmth of her mouth along the whole length of my dick. "This is fucking perfect baby," I say, in a trance. I pick up speed, but her warm, slippery mouth is starting to make my balls tighten, so I know I have to stop soon.

I push it right to the limit though, stuffing myself in and then out, in and out. Reveling in the feeling of her soft, wet, willing mouth taking my whole length.

And then I stop.

"OK bitch, on your back now. I'm gonna fuck you so hard," the savagery in my voice is audible.

"Do you want to see my soles in the air?" she asks innocently.

"Of course I do, and you'll let me put them wherever I want."

As she lies back, I mount her, her feet already in my face. I could cum right now. The mixture of the sweat of her feet and the dirt is like nothing I've ever smelt before. I inhale deeply over and over.

"Yeah, baby. They're all yours," she coos, clearly loving how I aroused I am.

But now I need to fuck. I grab her ankles, pin her legs back and enter her tight snatch. "Oh my fucking god," I almost yell, so in the zone. I need to watch that volume.

It is unreal. I'm in a new dimension. I am no longer a man, just a cock, and her filthy feet are right in front of me.

I've never fucked Molly even half as hard as this, for a second, I think I might hurt her, but her face tells me differently. It's exuding lust, passion, longing, so many emotions.

"You're who I want, Joe! Holy fuck, I want this every night! Fuck me!" she screams. I cover her mouth with my hand to stop her waking up the whole house, and she grabs it, pulling my hand on to her mouth as hard as possible.

That noise could be trouble, but I don't care. My brain can't be anywhere else but here and now, what I'm doing now is all that matters. I'm fucking this slut to within an inch of her life, and I've never felt so fulfilled.

Having leant forward to cut off her cries means her feet are now right in my face, I can feel some of the dirt smudging onto my face as I violently fuck her, like a steam engine. The view I have is beyond compare, her feet are being forced back by my weight, and they're right by her head, flailing around uncontrollably as I fuck her.

Her yells are now unintelligible with my hand over her mouth. If she's going to say some dirty shit, then I want to hear it though! Concerns about the noise are fading now as well. I halfheartedly tell her to be quiet and remove my hand.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me," her eyes rolling back in her head now. I can feel my the urge to cum rising, these are the final moments. The passion and intensity are tangible. The force of my thrusts and our desire merging.

I've never been called daddy before -- I think I like it. "Fucking cum for me daddy, I need it," she wails. I'm not even registering the noise anymore, only focused on where I'm going to cum.

And then the one thing Molly never lets me do pops into my head. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth you slut, get to the edge of the bed now," I bark. "Feet in the air, I need to see those filthy soles while I cum."

She quickly shuffles to the edge, I stick my cock in her mouth, and I erupt instantly. Rope after rope of cum burst from the tip of my cock into Ari's welcoming mouth.

It's indescribable perfection. I've never felt anything like it.

Still my orgasm roars on and I take in her feet for the final time, wide, arched, wagging with glee, smeared in dark dirt. I feel like a king.

"Take it all baby, fuck yeah. Take it, take it!" For a second, I think I'll never stop, but then it subsides.

She goes to say something but cum drips out of her mouth.

She swallows some and spits out the rest onto the bed. "Holy. Shit." She can hardly talk. She collapses in a heap, and I stagger back.

I look at her, at the girl I just fucked better than I will ever fuck anyone in my life. And I know she's the one. That's the kind of craziness I need in my life, someone who just fucks and fucks and doesn't stop.

"That has destroyed me," I blurt out, reaching for some support to stop myself collapsing.

"Me too," she says delicately. She looks at me, and we both know we feel the same.

I take a breath, slowly returning to myself. Calming my body and mind after the onslaught it just went through.

I walk slowly back towards the bed and touch her neck. She is spreadeagled on the bed, totally spent. But she murmurs her approval. I'm returning to myself, but I am no longer the same person. I am changed. She is all I want.

When Molly wakes up and looks for me tomorrow, she won't find me on the sofa, she'll find me right here. Next to my new girl. I can see the row now, the screaming and the tears, but the new man I am doesn't care. I know all I'll be thinking about are those feet, and when I get to see them next...

12