All Comments on 'The Headmaster's Office 04: Dirty Talk'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

5+ stars for the dirty talk alone. Extremely hot

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

For sharing your talent with us. With each chapter in this series you not only deliver two sensational characters in Blin and Rupali but you insert strong supporting player such as Spike. While Spike seems to be little more then a driver and a stiff one for the girls, he fits the tenor of the tale so well. The tone remains light and non threatening, no issues just pure fun hot sex. You use imaginative toys and a tight pussy for Blin to add a depth and a warmth to the erotica you write. I can only hope you will continue to please us with not only these characters but all the others that have to be in residence in the talented mind of yours. I can only give Five Stars,, though in my heart I would give ten. Thanks for arousing entertainment - Kevin

BurningMonkeyBurningMonkeyalmost 10 years ago
For only the second time in my life, I'm speechless...

I've only been speechless one other time, and that was when the guy I was standing Best Man at a wedding gave the most heartfelt speech I've ever heard.

There is nothing I would add, or take away--except when Rupalii was moaning "yes, I want him to fuck me deep", Spike didn't just rip open his shorts and oblige. :) But then, maybe men are more polite in Australia...

Bravo. Very well done, very erotic, and very well paced. Loved it!

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback on Dirty Talk from StoriesOnline

HOT!! Just like the weather at the beach in this great story of student Belinda, her sexy room mate & girl-friend plus the young shop assistant Spike whom they befriend and have a threesome with.

Belinda LAPAGE's writings can only be described as Pure SEX!!!

S for: Sensational E for: Entertaining X for: 'Xceptional

Looking forward to even more of student Belinda & Co in future tales form this amazing author and storyteller.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
Ohhhh ... A Nice Outdoor Story!

And another good one. I really like the dirty talk while Spike is erotically rubbing lotion on Rupali ... That's really hot! The ocean sex was very good too ... I love fucking in the water and have had the pleasure to do it a few times; but mostly in pools. I do have to say that an underwater hand job can feel like penetration - the water does introduce a veiling element - so that was not so far fetched. Spikes little soliloquy about the surfing fantasy was a little out there, though I know it was meant to be funny. Overall, a great story, well told with good pace. I was hoping for a threesome on the beach, but that may be coming next ... I'll have to go read the next one to find out! Thanks, David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy and funny!

Incredible! I enjoyed the whole story but had a good laugh as Spike scrambled for words. Look forward to reading more of your writings!

-bt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Way Out of the Ordinary Talent

Enjoyed the stories so much, checked out your bio. You definitely have the talent to go for novels. These stories are not only sexy, they are witty and hilarious. You have taken us places we've never been -- like a girl's boarding school -- and made it highly entertaining, as well as sexy. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just pile of psychotic and degenerate garbage !

Surprising is that this writer is still walking the streets !

Or is it writing from its rubber cell ?? Possibly.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Honey

Your doing a great job, Stupid fuck Anon wouldn't know good writing if his mommy read it to him from his story book.

I have been saving my comments till I got done reading all of this story but I have loved all four chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Self-Assessmaent

Oh Annony I'm so happy for you. Now that you have realised what you are, 'Just [a] pile of psychotic and degenerate garbage" perhaps you can do something about it. Acceptance is always the first step in the healing process.

Grasp the opportunity and, with time, you might even end up walking upright again, thereby giving the calluses on your knuckles chance to soften and fade away.

sparkle8sparkle8over 7 years ago
Just Read Your Biography

Hi, Blin. I love your stuff. I peruse the "best of" section, and that's how I came (so to speak) across you. I love that your stuff is not only highly erotic, but very funny as well. That's an unbeatable combination, at least for me. Keep up the good work. How come you haven't done anything yet in 2016?

Madron_Madron_over 3 years ago
AMAZING

Holy hell this story really got me hot throughout. Your writing is superb, the details, the dirty talk...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous