Dirty Talk, Clean Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Oh yea, baby, you are eating my shit pipe better than you eat my pussy. Oh yea, right there, make out with my fart box like your life depends on it."

I don't know if I was more turned on, in love or surprised. Where the fuck did this come from?

I popped out from between her cheeks to get a full breath, and licked my lips as I did.

"Like that, honey? Coconut oil. Read it would taste better than lube."

I licked my lips again (yup, coconut) and watched as she winked her asshole at me.

"Quick, get your prick into my shitter before it closes up too much. Your fat cock stretches my asshole out so good."

I jumped up, grabbing a hold of my cock. Between all the coconut oil and my spit she had in and around her asshole, and the sloppy blowjob she just gave me, I wasn't worried about hurting her.

I aimed at her closing brown ring, and popped the head in. We each let out a deep groan.

"Yea, honey, let me feel it for a second." I waited for her hole to accomodate me. After a few deep breaths, I felt her asshole push back like she was trying to shit, and I pushed forward.

I sank all the way into her warm asshole. Fuck. I love pussy, and in a lot of ways it feels better than anal. But anal is special, and feels good in its own way. A pussy feels like a warm hug from stem to stern. Slick, smooth and loving. Anal, it's a lot roomier on the inside but the asshole itself has a chokehold on the cock. Feels like her body is trying to pinch my dick off, which I suppose is what the asshole was built to do.

A few seconds after bottoming out, I began to saw back and forth. After a minute of full, steady strokes, I start to fuck her asshole. Quickly pumping her ring with just the top couple inches of cock, enjoying her strangle hold at the bottom of the head of my cock. Lani is groaning and moaning under me.

I feel her shift a little, as she gets her hands under her body. I can tell one is now rubbing at her clit, and a moment later the other grabs my balls.

"Oh yea, honey. Fuck me in my asshole. Plow my dirty hole with that sweaty cock of yours. I love your balls. Your cock and balls take such good care of me. You going to fill my ass with cum? You going to empty your balls inside my shit box? Come on, fuck my brown ring hard. Paint my shit white."

I was almost ready to cum, she was starting to come too. I could feel the goose bumps on her ass raising up. I don't know if it was just how filthy what she last said was, or if I was already about to blow, but I came, and came hard.

I felt her asshole close tight on the base of my cock, like it was going to rip it right off my body. She was gripping my cock so tight with her asshole and my balls so tight with her hands that I felt every single twitch of my body to blast my cum inside her. By the time I counted 8 intense spurts, I felt light headed.

As the orgasm subsided, I pulled my deflating dick from her asshole and stepped back. I was breathing heavily, and could see Lani's back rising and falling as she too was getting her breath back on the table.

She stood, turned and smiled at me, her skirt falling back down over her thighs. I bent, and pulled my pants up.

I opened my mouth, and she held up her hand to stop me. She took the two steps towards me and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"A lot of what you said yesterday was right. And I am sorry that I let some pent up old childhood shit make you think I didn't love our sex life. But this isn't all on me. We could have talked more, I think. And we will talk more later. For now, let's both try to talk more about what we want when it comes to sex, and everything else."

She smiled, her beautiful smile, and reached up to grab the back of my head and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Mmmmm. You taste like coconut and asshole. Come on, walk me to the car."

We stepped out of the shop into the parking lot of the small industrial park. As we walked to the back of the building where there was the renters parking spots, Lani was looking around. We stepped into the spot between my truck and her car, she again took full check of the surroundings.

"What is it, babe?"

"Shhh. No talking yet. Just seeing if anyone is around."

I mimed zipping my lip, then looked myself. I didn't see anyone and shrugged at Lani.

She smiled at me, a wicked mischievous smile. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed me back a step. I could only stare as she dropped into a squat and pulled her skirt to her waist. Right there between our cars she let loose a stream of piss. I watched as the stream shot straight out of her, then slowed to a dribble down her cunt lips. She made a noise like she was straining, and I heard a small fart and saw a dribble of my cum drop from her asshole onto the pavement.

I looked at her face, expecting the worst kind of embarrassment, shame and mortification. Instead, she laughed a little.

"Okay, honey. I gotta get home before the kids. Need to erase the computer history too. Don't need Sam wondering why I was looking up synonyms for asshole online."

All I could do was gawk at her as she stood, kissed me on the cheek, got in her car and drove away. I was still standing there, looking at my cum on the pavement a few minutes later when my phone vibrated with a text.

"Don't forget to grab the buttplug off the shop floor. Don't need a client seeing that. I wish I grabbed it, could have plugged myself up to hold this hot load in for you to lick out later. I feel like I am going to be farting out cum for a week."

Getting back to the shop, I grabbed the still warm steel off the floor, and went to wash it in the sink. I couldn't help but think how much I loved that woman, how much she loved me, and that everything was better when we talked about how we felt.

12