Dirty Thought No. 17

Story Info
Just a daydream written as such. Enjoy.
3k words
3.9
5.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Many thanks to MaximusTheMad for taking time out to grammar-wrangle**

*****

I slipped, no had been pushed, Alex had caught me unawares - concerned as I had been with what he wanted to show me. The cold hard floor caught me he'd pinned my hands down at the wrists. I regretted my penchant for never wearing underwear then, holding both wrists in his left hand, his right hand brushed aside my skirt exposing my legs. He must have been unbuckled whilst I had been looking away as turning back to face him I saw his cock was out. I should scream, but this was Alex, I hardly knew what to make of it all.

Alex deep in me, holding me down scrambling at my top (thankfully at the moment a door previously unseen opened). I sighed with relief, he lifted away his hands. I knew what it would look like, two randy lovers caught out by hormones, but I knew what it was.

*

I crept quietly around the house then, the incident forgotten. Nothing has been said, no words exchanged. He had helped me off the bathroom floor, gently taking my arm and escorted me past the stunned housekeeper.

Days had passed and it was as if nothing had occurred. "Nothing had a occurred." I wrapped the thought around me, a Prayer bead to fondle, talisman to keep me safe.

The door opened. Sunlight streamed in, fragrant with the summer outside, casually I turned back to preparing my salad. A few minutes passed as he went about his post work rituals, keys in bowl, then stomping noisily into his bedroom. I relaxed, made my marinade - only to feel his breath upon my neck as I twisted the cap back onto the olive oil. I froze. He pressed into me, his hands worked their way about my form, up my sides, across my chest. He half dragged half lead me to the hall bedroom, door ajar, I saw - Mick! My beloved Mick!

But something was wrong his eyes were cold, yet there he was handsome as ever, reclining as he was on the bed. Fully dressed but for his cock in his left hand. The two exchange glances, soundlessly I was led to the foot of the bed.

They undressed me, fondling each newly revealed part as they went. Sweat filled my nostrils. Alex, unwashed and fresh from work, had unzipped. Mick put his hand out, a signal not a feel. Alex stepped away. Mick bent down and kissed me - damn electric eels! I was so confused but, as ever, excited by his touch. I was lifted up by him, stretching on my toes following the kiss. Alex again, but in place of a hand a ring went about my neck. It was fur lined thick and a metal hoop hung off the front. As he attached a chain to it Mick's kisses met my breasts, my belly...

I was speared between the two like a rotisserie. I gagged on Alex as Mick filled me from behind.

A plug was placed in my resistant sphincter, a scream met by laughter. The plug was kept in as they continued to spit roast me. I could feel it pressing the sides of my canal even as Mick fucked it with force he never used on me before. They switched positions at some stage, Alex donning a condom, as Mick removed his. Snapping it on he lifted my chin.

"You know you're still our friend, right?" he said, brushing away a tear.

His fingers lingered on my cheek before falling into a fist, holding the back of my hair, forcing me onto his dick.

With the taste of plastic and sweat on my tongue and air a luxury imported via nasal passage, I don't know how long they had me. The light came on; sky behind the curtains dim. Alex's tongue in my asshole, Mick's cum on my face, my nipples pinched, I couldn't help it as a hot spurt left me, exploding around Alex's dick, a low moan following.

Body shuddering, I felt Mick cum again, pushed over by my gushing, my jaw too achy to do more than passively accept his load. Alex came next choosing to unwrap and let loose on my lower back.

They left me then. A kettle boiled in the other room and cigarette smoke drifted to my nostrils. I was still chained to the bed and my fingers found no clasp on the collar around my neck. Still no one was forcing me to stay on my hands and knees, so I flopped wearily on to the bed.

***

A Stranger was in me. I woke startled. He was pounding furiously. My much abused outer lips too numb to feel but my lower abdomen radiated pain. I could barely see him, the lights were low. Strained sobs fell out of me then. This seemed to excite him as he leaned fully onto me grabbing a breast roughly, sour breath on my neck. Light finally fell on him and it occurred to me that in any other situation I would have found him quite attractive. Finally he finished - licking my tears and my face! I would have recoiled in disgust if I could but as I slept it seemed that hand restraints had been added. He laughed at my expression, pecked my lips and left.

Morning came and I squinted my eyes at the bright light. The room was littered with condoms and other paraphernalia. Mick entered holding a bucket and a soft towel. He smiled at my prone form, cum covered and sex stained as it was. Saying nothing he began to clean me, the towel a tenderness after the night of abuse. Soon I smelt of Lavender, Camomile, and a hint of Dettol.

A cup was proffered. Mouthwash. Really? My throat was dry and I was parched but dutifully I gargled and spat into the little dish brought. Ablutions all sorted, still wordless I looked into his eyes. Amusement sparkled there, mingled with something else. Straining upwards for a kiss, he pushed me down with a chuckle,

"I'm not kissing that filthy whore mouth of yours." I must have been visually taken aback for he continued, "You should have seen yourself, moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat. Fucked in every hole and loving it, you slut."

Harsh words spoken in that same cordial English accent of his, same large soft hands slapping my face gently as if to mock. I closed my eyes - was he right? Had I enjoyed it? No. Absolutely not - my eyes sprung open. He was gone. No there was something between my legs, my final part in need of cleaning. I'm ashamed to admit I forgot all and for several heavenly moments it was just me and Mick again. I came repeatedly as he used hands, his mouth, total ecstasy. When he paused, I wriggled my hips, still spellbound ,begging. Mick raised an eyebrow then very neatly put my legs back together.

"I'll see you later." The door shut ,leaving me turned on and wet, unsatisfied on the bed.

*

The days continued on as before - every night they would fuck me growing creative in their uses of me - cleaning me every morning. I lived on a diet of protein bars and capri-sun, left by whomever had cleaned me that day. I wondered where Alex was sleeping given that they had tied me to his bed, in his room. Alex, speaking of, was less coy about his violent tendencies when with me now.

Pinching, biting, and sometimes a long reed rod he pulled out of somewhere were often utilised. Other times he simply appeared to pick up clean clothes or a file for work, moving quietly and ignoring my presence in the room.

Occasionally they untied me from the bed, restraints undone but collar and chain in place, to lead me into the living room. Handsome Guy, the stranger from that first night, was always there. Slipping away to make coffee or take a fag they would leave me alone with Handsome Guy. I soon learnt I was expected to service him.

Blowing him as he watched TV, letting him fuck me as he watched the football, my breasts being fondled idly as he read a book, that sort of thing. When the others weren't around he'd let me cuddle him. Not that I cared to but it was a brief respite for my knees.

Once Mick caught us and sadly after this, I didn't see Handsome Guy as much. He may have been as equal a rapist as them, but he had been easy on the eyes, not to mention easy to service. Furthermore, unlike Mick and Alex, I hadn't known him since secondary school; hadn't trusted him as a friend only to be rather rudely shook of the illusion.

They then started fucking me in the living room, curtains closed. The chain around my neck was no longer tied to anything but held by either Mick or Alex. I really must have upset them somehow as they were absolutely ferocious in these sessions. Mick joined Alex in his violent behaviour. My ass was almost always red, back scratched up, and Mick no longer stopped Alex from choking me when it was his turn to fuck my pussy. Mick himself was more fond of fucking me from underneath and Alex, chain in hand, used my mouth. They'd been at me so long, for so many days, they'd begun to sync rhythm. Often they came near enough after each other, a wave of sensation, rollicking through me. It occurred to me no one was watering the plants.

Sunlight streamed once more through the curtains, drawn back to their lace, my eyes no longer squinting. Out the corner of my eye I noticed glass water bulbs had been stuck into the Flower pots and the herbs on the window held dewy droplets. Good old Mick, viciously take your best friend's roommate but Lord forbid the plants go untended nor guests without tea!

I knelt on hands and knees, awaiting my morning cleanse but no one came. Hardly surprising given last night...

They had come in somewhat merry, throwing open the front door without care and slamming it shut with even less. Staggering slightly they unlatched me from the eye hidden discreetly under the couch. Despite my situation, I almost rolled my eyes, I hated drunken sex.

Mick fucked me over the couch and they took turns with me, like I was a particularly juicy blunt. Soon their cum commingled and slid down my back into my hair. I'll have you know that shit was Peruvian! A silence fell over the room as I realised I'd said that out loud.

"Still hasn't learnt her lesson has she?" Alex's voice unamused.

"No I don't think she has," Mick replied, "Care to...?"

You didn't need to elaborate with Alex. With a rough jerk of the chain still attached to my collar I was pulled upright then shoved to the floor. I would later learn that the reed stick that always seemed to appear out of nowhere, was in fact bamboo. When my ass was sufficiently red, I felt hands kneading it. Slim, long, must be Alex. Next, to my horror, I felt something slimy and long enter my anus. I gave a little gasp of shock when suddenly he stopped, removing his tongue.

"Enjoying that are you?" Micks voice came from behind, he must have been standing outside my view. I soon came face to him as he dragged me up by the hair.

"Well you don't get to, you uppity -" I barely had time to recoil at the awfulness he had called me, as he flung me back over the couch. Something clattered to the floor and searing pain shot through me.

"That's how you punish a stuck up posh bitch! Don't you agree Alex?" Mick was roaring now, but not as loud as I. Losing my anal virginity was not supposed to happen in this way.

"Oh yeah fuck that n**** ass!" Alex exclaimed downright exuberant.

Again my hair was grabbed, my mouth forced open. Something slim and long forced in. I was gagging instantly, no gentleness with Alex. A hot flush of an emotion I'd never felt before flooded through me. I was being used, fucked in the ass like some blow up sex doll with my mouth now too full to even scream.

The slurs came thick and heavy now, from them both. Sixteen years, full of hanging out, having the banter, going to gigs - how could they do this to me? I tried not to, but my eyes were already teared up and two big fat tears rolled down my face. As last time, Alex brushed them away with his thumbs. Then he came.

I spluttered. I choked. Couldn't breathe. I felt his cock pulse once more, Mick was still pounding my ass unapologetically. I tried to tap Alex's thigh, the way we used to in Judo. He glanced down, sighed, then pinched my nose shut. To say I was panicking would be understatement. My body bucked and I unsuccessfully tried to flail my arms. Alex pressed my face with his knees, after a moment he removed his thumb and forefinger from my nose, I sieved in air greedily. His cock had gone soft, still in my mouth, that helped.

"Swallow," he commanded. I glared up at him. "Swallow," he repeated. I obliged. Slowly he drew out.

Mick wasn't done with me. Alex had redressed, disappeared and gone for a smoke. Mick however seemed to be enjoying my ass greatly - or perhaps it was the barely stifled sobs and pitiful moans of anguish coming out of me. Eventually he had to tire, right? Unfortunately not. After what felt like hours, he pulled out. Taking care to gleefully cum down my back, into my hair, again.

They left me there that night. Cuffing my hands behind me so I was forced to sleep chin and shoulders pressed into the plush leather. My newly deflowered ass hung in the air and my legs were greatly sore but somehow I managed it and fell into sleep.

Then the silence again. Over the next few days I was neither spoken to nor cleaned. On occasion I was readjusted, my limbs given what can only be described as a rub down. Now my ass was broken in, so to speak, they used it thoroughly every night. Alex was particularly brutal, always taking care to have me on the floor, chest flattened into it, arms pinned down, just like the first time. His nails left marks on my breasts, his tongue was always quick to find my pussy, but never penetrative it. Uppity sluts didn't deserve that apparently. I soon learnt not to scream nor cry as that often seemed a cue for whomever wasn't fucking me to fill my mouth.

Mick became fond of cumming on my face. Every night he re-cuffed me and left me, ass up, slung over that couch. There were of course, after hour activities. When he couldn't sleep Alex would enter the living room, lift my head up and use my mouth for quick release. A refusal to swallow meant more nose pinching. Being fond of breathing I generally acquiesced. Night after night of this, I was terrified, that hot feeling refused to go away. Lately I had begun to orgasm when they fucked my ass. At first I had forced myself to, anything to lessen the pain, by remembering Mick and I at the movies making out as Bane terrorised Gotham, the Spanish lad from the summer language camp, anything. It seemed now I need not bother. This realisation brought a new prickly heat to that flush of what I had identified as embarrassment. No, shame.

Yet another morning. Alex and Mick were uncuffing me now. My eyes fluttered open and I fell to the floor instantly, hands and knees. I looked from one to the other, wondering what fresh torment they had planned for me today.

To my surprise, Mick leaned down to massage my wrists. I sat down on my haunches in wonderment. Alex worked some unseen clasp at my neck and the collar fell off. He neatly unclipped the chain from it and set both into a black plastic bag.

Unsure I began to rise to my feet, and when no one stopped me, tentatively took a step. Mick had to steady me. I pushed him away, forgetting a whole night spent how I'd been generally meant some mighty cramps. Alex smirked at me on the floor. Mick sighed and held out his hand.

I took it. Led me down the hall, I looked back, surprised to be leaving the living room. I saw Alex beginning to wipe down the couch. I turned back to Mick, still supporting my arm. He had led me to the bathroom. I looked at him, he nodded, thrusting a fresh white towel into my hands.

The shower felt good, so good. I had to (very carefully) sit, my legs were weak. I lavished as much soap onto myself as I could, untangling my hair - tracks now loose - scrubbing as vigorously as I could. I ran the hot water over and over me, flashing myself with a burst of ice cold water before turning it off. I watched the suspiciously viscous water drain away then gingerly stepped out.

At top the bathroom vanity, beside my body butter and mirror lay a small blue box. Coating myself liberally with coconut butter I eyed it suspiciously. Was that supposed to be some kind of apology? I turned grabbing my gown off it's hook, determined to ignore the box. When I stepped out, a small silver braided chain hung around my neck. Curiosity had gotten the better of me, and it was pretty.

Plodding down the hall I realised, the house smelt fragrant with...bacon? I walked past the living room to peek into the kitchen. The boys greeted me warmly. Alex was flipping some eggs and freshly toasted bread lay beside slices of tomato on 3 black plates. Mick looked to me,

"Coffee?" And despite myself, I laughed. The coffee was after all, very, very good.