All Comments on 'Dirty Work'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good one.

About halfway through the story I was getting angry at Sam's attitude and the way Kristy was using him. Hard to believe anyone, man or woman, would let themselves be at the beck and call of a person like Kristy that clearly didn't love Sam and called him only when it was convenient for her. As far as the rest of the story was concerned I wanted Sam to pull his gun out of his desk and blow a big hole in the gangster when he showed up the second time. Or better yet, meet Kent somewhere and stick a gun in HIS face, warning him that the next time he threatened someone, he'd better do it himself. Good ending. Solid 4 stars.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
What A Wonderful Story

I enjoyed the hell out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Typical polished piece with a believable story line (for fiction). I know guys like that except they never get a sniff but still spend their time on her string. Thanks for the ending where he finally comes to his senses.

R.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 5 years ago
Hmmm

Shit halfway threw the story I was getting pissed at sams sissy ass attitude, nice save.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

I hate women like that. I also hate men who jump when a woman like that calls. A low-life cheating manipulative cunt and a prick who sleeps with married women are not high on my list of having a happy ending. Four Stars for the quality of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it!

I'll tell you what though, if I'd been Kent, Kristy's butt would've been out on the curb like Friday's trash the very first time I found out about how she was. Also if she was so callously screwing Sam all those years there's no telling how many others she was spreading her legs for.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Jesus. Reminds me of the crazy hold my crazy nympho ex wife had on me for a few years after she left. Cheated, left for the other guy, pulled all kinds of underhanded shit but kept making booty calls and my dumb ass kept agreeing. Told myself it was payback on the other guy, that now I'm doing his woman behind his back to even the score, but after a couple of years I realized I wasn't moving on emotionally, personally, or professionally, just waiting for the next booty call as if those were the only days of my life that mattered and all the days in between got tuned out.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
ITS ONE THING TO BE P-WHIPPED

but being ignorant is a new category, TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

A really nice story and I'm glad Sam got a happy ending. Kristy really was a loathsome gold-digging slut, it's terrible the way girls like that treat the guys that fall for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

A story about a slut and a spineless piece of shit.

Well written but fucking awful characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't finish.

MC was just too pathetic. Two stars.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
The power of the pussy

Should have taken 10 mil off Kent, then he would have been rich and better in bed and could have bought the goon off.

Should have told Kristy about her husband's goon at least in the restaurant.

Should have kicked her to the kerb after asking her to the prom.

Hindsight being 20/20

Well written, but too much slice of life - fell in love with the girl he could never get, took 15 years to learn, got married and had a wonderful life, his final choice was vindicated many years later seeing his former love in bad place. All a bit formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Was A Good Read

Gave it five stars. Love can be a bitch sometimes.

Ask a veteran how many guys let go when at the pointy end. Does not mean you don't have courage. Body's natural reaction to threat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And the point of the story was?

Sorry guys this one didn’t get off the ground. Guess I’m too dense to find the gist of this effort. Maybe next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very rough start

But glad I stuck it out to the very nice ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Solid.

I started out hating this one but ended really liking it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNONY

Your to dub to understand Peanuts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even "studs"

Can be cucks. He was nothing but a living dildo for her.

Women USE men, but men don't NEED women, they need men.

He was a dumb idiot like her, but grew up. Lesson here for not just the men, but also laddies: KNOW YOUR WORTH. And EARN your worth.

If you use people, expect to be used. That's what you're worth. If you support people, and boost them up, expect that from others...and do NOT settle for less.

magmamanmagmamanover 5 years ago
Had one like that once upon a time

Unfortunately, I was the one that married her.

Good story,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A curious portrayal of ignorance, . . .

evolving into sentience. But what was the point? "I was a fool for a worthless cheating whore and wasted my life for years. Then I was forced to reexamine my life and my choices and changed into a very very lucky man."

All brought about at the point of a gun. Who says guns don't save lives?

Was that your point?

Thanks for the effort.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
Great as usual

Another 5 star offering from Bill and Kate. Thanks for another good story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
I read this in horror...

I wondered how could a smart kid be so stupid. He let himself get alienated from family and friends for an occasional fuck (Yes the power of the first time). When he finally pulled his head out of his ass his friends introduce him to the future. So many wasted years.

Great story like always.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
That was different

But in a nice way . You had me worried there at first , he was a asshole by cuck'n those other guys but finally saw the light ! All .357 inches of it .

The reunion scene was a nice touch as well

****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

She never questions why he avoided her all Summer? I never would have agreed to take her to the game!

"did she really need those things when she could have me?" - Obviously, she did!

"I should be her husband, not you." - Why does he want a woman who would marry just for money, then cheat?

Why would she take a million when Thoms obviously has millions?

The beginning was misleading. It's obvious NOW that he was heading home to Stacy, yet you said, "I'd be at her home in a half hour." "HER" home? It was obviously their home, yet you couldn't/wouldn't even reveal it at the end.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@kiteares Re: "The power of the pussy"

In the restaurant, Kent was shaking his head no, indicating that if he said anything, he was dead.

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1over 5 years ago
Great

Another great story from you guy's,enjoyed it very much. A very nice ending, thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

This is a well written, but trite, morality tale. It was totally predictable. It could be a Lifetime movie.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Concise and well paced story

Took a while for our man to come to his senses.

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
Good story...

It's interesting how we can obsess over a woman, take all kinds of shit, and still come back for more. I suppose it happens a lot. Can't say it happened to me. Met mine, she was sixteen, I was nineteen, and neither of us have looked back. I don't think so anyway. Mm, I wonder...

Thanks for a fun story. Unlike some writers this one had a happy, no delightful ending. Stacy was the real thing. Gosh, what would his life had been like if he'd married Kristal? Talk about no sleep at night!

About the plastic surgery; anyone seen Cher lately? Cripes!

Had a great time reading. Keep writing.

Jedd Clampett

Of course this was a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sam was a fool

Staying with a women who was using him for sex only. Yet it took him years to see the light.A real narcissist personality,only wanted money and luxuries. Using people like our President Trump, cheated ,lied and stole his way to the top. I cannot understand those who follow him. These are for most part people who are barely surving in our screwed up economic cycle. The wealthy rule with big business and the fools support this.go fiqure. As for this story great writing as usual you are one of the best in story telling and character development keeping our interest.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 5 years ago
Theres another story a bit like this

done by just plain bob, I think. Same idea, but he gets the woman in the end when her husband passes away. I think that story was better written (not just because of the ending). The ending here is better, but overall that story is more well written.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Reminded Me Of The Great Gatsby Or Death Of A Salesman

Now, don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the quality as much as subject matter (although the quality of the writing and story was pretty good). To me it was more about what one perceives to be important in life and aspires for, as opposed to, what MAY truly be important to them.

For Kristy obviously status was very important. She wanted the captain of the football team, later the olympic athelete and after that the wealthy man. Status wasn't the only quality those men had, but at least as far as the author lets us see is the distinguishing factor from Sam. All those guys had other things going for them (Sam said the QB was a great guy and he admitted Kent had a lot going for him besides the money). But it's obvious that status was important for Kristy, or at least part of her calculation of what she wanted in a bf/husband.

I don't see what Sam and Kristy did that much differently. Sam dated a lot of women in college and after who he fucked and likely had some level of relationship with. So I'm sure some of those women developed feelings for him and thought he was the one, and he broke their heart because he was pining for and aspiring for Kristy. It's very likely there were potential Stacy's amongst those women Sam dated that could've been his lifelong partner, but he never gave them a true chance, because he had blinders on for Kristy. Kristy wanted status, the limelight and the "good life" and for Sam Kristy represented something similar. Although, it seems Kristy was much more successful in getting what she wanted (ultimately if it was the best or not for her we will never know) than Sam (at least where Kristy was concerned). But with Stacy it seems Sam did eventually get what he truly wanted.

I don't buy the psychiatrist's analysis that Kristy was necessarily a narcissist. I think she was the more interesting character and she should have been fleshed out a lot more. Maybe Sam was her true love, maybe he was just someone she liked, but didn't consider a lifemate even if he had more status/money. It was obvious she liked him outside of what he could do for her as she went to give him sex for his birthday not knowing he was well equipped or had potential as a sex partner. She was giving him something, with the potential to lose something (her bf) without really necessarily expecting to get much for herself (she had to get herself off).

Also, there is no indication she was a liar and everyone knew, or should have known, where they stood with her. I don't remember once where she indicated to Sam either directly or indirectly that she wanted to marry him or that she saw him more than a friend/fuckbuddy. Before getting married she had obviously told Kent about Sam and even that she was going to have one last date with him. Yeah, she fucked him behind her husband's back, but even after Kent found out he stayed with her.

But back to my main point. Like The Great Gatsby and Death Of A Salesman Sam wanted something he thought he should want even though all the indicators were that what he wanted was not what would ultimately make him happy. It would always be beyond his grasp. Everyone else saw it except him. We don't know if Kristy got what she truly wanted or if she aspired for the wrong things (status/money) and gave up too much of what would truly make her happy. Again, we don't really know that because her character wasn't fleshed out. For all we know she loved Kent more than Sam, even outside money. Women have evolved to admire men who have status, wealth (access to resources) and could provide security. It is actually less of a shallow trait than men being genetically predisposed to fertile (read curvy, sexy, attractive women).

A woman or a man without much going for them casting aspersions at Krisy is silly. Most don't have the potential opportunities that she has. The ultimate question though is that did having those opportunities ultimately get her what she truly wanted or did it get her what she thought she should want. Did having too much opportunity confuse her and take her away from what was best for her, or did she maximize on those opportunities to get truly what ultimately she wanted. We would never know, but to me her being fleshed out would have made this a much more interesting story.

To me she was the more interesting character as she was the primary driver in her relationships and the men were simply reacting to her.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Poison

She was poison. I went with a women similar to this one. I was obsessed until the blinders came off and I realized who she really was. I thank God every day I did not marry her. I met a real "diamond girl" and live happily . Thanks for another good one.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
LOL - First of all I had to go to iTunes to listen to Steely Dan's song

Great story and a super ending. 5*

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
To the young guys

Never confuse party girls with wife material.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Best revenge

They say the best revenge is a life well lived.

Nice read.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
You are a really good writer

in the beginning, you wrote of the lifestyle you and the wife were/are? in, and it was off putting for those of us who value monogamy and fidelity. But the last couple years your stories have morphed into real emotion filled slices of life, that are much more satisfying to me. Thx for sharing your talent.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another great story

Really enjoyed this, even though Sam was a bit of an idiot. Kristy was absolutely a classic narcissist, who loved only herself. Unfortunately, it didn't really cost her anything in the end. Mr. Kent did what he had to do to keep the bitch away from Sam. Any man who had the money would do the same. Sam did manage to get his head together and find a life with Stacy. My only quibble is Kristy getting away clean , if indeed she did. I can't help thinking, hoping, that she ended up as a plastic shell of a woman. A rich, plastic shell, but not a happy one. Great story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Politics

Just a reply to the requisite political comment. For all his faults, and he has many, Donald Trump has one thing going for him. He ain't Hillary fucking Clinton, and that's a huge plus.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@26thNC

yes, he's so much better because........reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There's an adjective to describe Kristy:

Toxic

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Yes, Sam was an idiot,

but he wised up. Kristie will be a shallow narcissist forever. The good guy won!

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
Started out as a 2 for me

because of the arrogant lead character fucking somebody else's girl, did not LIKE him and scored accordingly* but he learned his lesson and rose above the temptation to keep going after the poisonous flower that was the narcissistic Kristy. And in the end he got his revenge for all the wasted time playing second dick by finding a woman who loved him. So the score rose to a 4.

Axelotto

This is NOT aimed at BillandKate, its a general observation. Yes, I do score Lirerotica stories on how much I like the characters. I consider that an aspect of how well written the story is. Its not a universal rule for me - if you habitually write stories with unlikable (in my opinion) characters, I just don't read them. Doesn't matter how well you write the rest of the story if your characters are assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slight correction to 26thNC

NO ONE is fucking Hillary. (No man, anyway)

Hmmm, I wonder why Huma put up with Weiner so long? Hated to lose their beard?

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Outstanding Story.

Bill and Kate never disappoints.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an ashole you're

It was a good thing when your family was disgusted with. You could have fuck your own mother.

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Didn't Like the Ending

So after 30 years of blissful marriage, his wife teases him about being cut-off and you're issuing a cuckold alert? That's hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story #7 of the list

Another 5 stars. The ending was perfect and I really enjoyed it. Good job.

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Nicely realized even in its details, but

more a situation than a story. And its terms are too perfect! You do much better with narratives, with difficult choices and consequences, in much of your other work.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Liked it a lot, but

It agitated me that he acted too much like me when I was very young. What an ass, wasting so much time loving a user.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Typical cliche

of an "irresistible woman" aka femme fatale. I know literature is full of that but it is generally infatuation of one person. I have not met irresistible woman anywhere, and I have quite a long life so far. The problem of infatuation is usually psychological problem in the head of infatuated person. Here we have two men infatuated at the same time. One is a dumb redneck with a mind of adolescent, that is sort of believable. The other one is a rich man who is infatuated with this broad for two decades (?) to the point that he puts up with her infidelity and conspire violence against her lover. That is a risky proposition for somebody that has a lot to lose by being stupid. That is not believable. Couple of years at best and the rich guy would easily found another object of his desire kicking the cheating bitch to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This guy disgusts me

Anybody who will fuck another man's wife can eat shit and die. He didn't deserve a faithful wife. I would have been happy to find out that he married the town pump and caught every disease imaginable. Sorry POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the song

Loved the song too.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Ditto

Stories about dependent people like him who can be a cuckold even when he isn't the one married and keep coming back for more abuse leaves a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pity...

about the ending. those two dumb pieces of shit deserved each other so much.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story, and seems true to form, for some. I don't understand some of the comments, but it's theirs. All of his early life, all he knew was that he loved her, that's all he wanted. All she wanted was his cock, but she never said that. They where young, and stupid, and made a lot of mistakes. His parents and brother where not much as far as making him see what was going on, but the therapist did. I actually feel sorry for her. When the reality finally hits, it's going to destroy her. Who knows, maybe Sam's wife will have passed away and they will get back together.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
BillandKate can write some great stories and then............

they throw in some real cuck/slimeball types as well. Can you guess what I thought of this one??? Out of respect, I did not vote on it.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Don't agree with other comments

It just took him a long time to grow up.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Sucks....

....to love someone who doesn't love you like you love them.

That said, I agree with the previous commenter who said Sam's feelings for the other woman for so many years was stupid immaturity that he finally out grew.

Sure, it took some tough persuasion from the husband, but Sam shouldn't have been messing around with a married woman and sorely needed the education. Personally, I think he had a good ass kicking coming.

Sam was lucky the other husband didn't kill him. No one would have blamed him if he had. Sam shouldn't have been messing around with a married woman even if his love for her was delusion.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
5 stars - great story, better messsage!

What else can I say? Learning what's most important and being happy with it is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How did a dickhead like Sam end up with a woman as nice as Stacy?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

I DO have a problem with her threat. Erections are physiological reactions to stimuli that may not include sexual attraction.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
BillandKate classic.

I have to agree with the previous commenter, Sam was unworthy of someone like Stacy. Sam was worthy of getting the shit kicked out of him.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Immature ass

This guy was lucky he found a truely remarkable women.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great story

Have y3t to find a mediocre or bad story

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He is a fucking cunt

Quit reading hoped he would at least get balls burnt to crisp

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Telling statement:

"Kent is flying down to Argentina for a week of fly fishing somewhere on some river down there. I'm staying in town and wondered if you wanted company." A good wife, a loving wife, would know where, what river, and a host of details just because she's interested in him.

Evil little shit count: one good wife, one improved husband, and a lot of little shits. Good story even if I can't like most of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty Good

On one hand I liked this story, and on the other...this Sam character was just flat out stupid, with a capitol “S”, at times. What kind of A-hole idiot goes around bragging, or even whining, about screwing a married woman to his parents and his brother? No wonder his sis-in-law wouldn’t let him in her house. Hell, she probably ratted him out to Kristy’s husband. Woulda served him right. Jeez, what a maroon. Another commentor was right, Sam didn’t deserve Stacy.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Another great story. Perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Sbrooks103x

I wouldn't get hard for my ex either and like Kristy she swallowed too. Sam Brown, I kept expecting him to be a cop, but till he met Stacy he was one stupid SOB. He couldn't understand where Kristy learned her skills since she was only 18? I can't be too tough on him since I was in similar positions twice, not so deep but just as painful. At least it didn't take a gun touching my forehead to see the light.

Trivia time speaking of Steely Dan; There are three musical groups form B&K's and my era that I remember having a sexual connotation in their names. The first is Steely Dan and I'm sure you can figure out what the 'Steely' refers to. Then there is 10cc, and (John Sebastian and) The Loving Spoonful. The simple explanation for the last two is a hint; 10cc = a Loving Spoonful. Think about that the next time you get a shot or swallow something from a long neck.

Last but not least "...but I accepted it because: one, I had toO, and two,..."

B&K, hope you enjoy the road trip, shame about Texas. Signed: BTW

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago
A Nice Role Reversal Story

If we read the same story with gender reversal I wonder how it would be rated? I love to read the comments especially from the Anons.

B&K put a mirror in front of their readers.

Enjoyed the story but felt guilty because someone cheating for years with a married woman ended up in a happy place.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Sam was a shit when he was younger - I'm glad we got our shit together eventually... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stacy can do better.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Loved your ending. I still see Kristi ending up as a lonely, plastic, shell of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really!

Sam was a miserable shit earlier in life and a disgustingly weak character. He was oh so lucky to find Stacy, after his therapy. Well written story and deserves 5*s.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story, Sam was real shit till the hitman showed him the error of his ways. Sam was so lucky that his family got him the psychiatric help he needed and introduced him to the real love of his life Stacy. In the end at the reunion I believed Sam really got a true picture of Kristi the slut at what she had become. Well written with just enough drama and great characters. Another winner 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Great story. When a man wake UP. Thanks.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

You've got strange thoughts of what real love is.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Agree that Stacy can do better.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Low rating only because of the nature of the story.

hicountryriderhicountryrideralmost 3 years ago

Initially I got really bored with your story.

However it slowly dawned upon me that this was an allegory a classic narcisist.

Think I must have been really sick to pin away as long as they did that woman who's who's clearly bad shit crazy.

I gave you A threesome of it cause I really enjoyed the story however must be working however blushing work is fantastic because I'm committed so many times please

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"All that glitters is not gold..."

.

Nothing has changed since Aesop's time!

.

GREAT, well-written story! Plot- and character-driven, all the way! One of the best!! 5/5!!!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Good story. Might have been stronger if you allowed Kristy the same character growth you gave Sam. A fortieth year high school reunion would seem an opportune occasion for retrospection and regret, rather than gloating.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Not your best but ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short of a reaction by kristy at the end. how about some regret on her part. Disappointing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Low self esteem can make people do very very stupid things.

jmmj5jmmj5over 2 years ago

Sam really needed a good beating.

When the role is reversed, and it's the MC's wife who is cheating, very few tears are shed when the Lothario gets his ass handed to him. I realize that this story was more about Sam realizing his mistake and learning from it. Still, he was an ass to Kristy's husband and completely unremorseful.

I gave it ***** because it was well written and I always love your work. Write another.

Thanks for sharing.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Wow... Kristy having the nerve to tell Sam he should have hung in there. She really thinks he should have waited another 18 years for her husband to die?

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Mc was a dufus. The world is full of them on both sides of the gender line. Mc and kristy will,both have very large regrets in a few years. Hers worse but he still screwed up his life until he married.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Wow so the moral of the story is the Husband is the worst type of cuckold possible and the Wife is about as narcissistic as a human being can get without their heads being completely up their ASSES?

I appreciate choosing this topic as a writing exercise but frankly forget getting a mark for it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Sam was a lowlife the first time he had sex with Kristy after she was married.

If the thug had shot him, he would have deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam another lost soul chasing a whore who was only using him. He disrespected all friends and family who tried too make him see the light. The author ✍️ a better finish ,but he was a jerk anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bout time the idiot grew up!

And lucked out too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your MC's stupidity insulted my intelligence. I had to stop reading in the high school scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Her only fault is the feelings she has for you; but they're not love; otherwise, she would have left me and married you when I confronted her. I offered Kristy her freedom, even handed her a check for one-million dollars. She didn't take it."

=== quite the stinging indictment of the MC. In some sense both the husband and Sam are both cucks for the narcissist Kristy. She is incapable of love. And I get she was pissed that he never contacted her again, but what 30 years? The husband died 10 years ago. I wager the husband out a tight lid on her, making it very hard for her to cheat for those 20 years. Yeah all the primary characters were reprehensible. The MC grew up finally but was a real asshole for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Actually quite a sad story when you think about it.

All the major characters were weak and pathetic.

Sadly, all within the bounds of reality.

Thank God I left my childhood crushes where they belonged, in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story.

He finally realized that he was just sex to his crush/pseudo-girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No comment.

But, I thank you for your time and effort.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
I've

Always enjoyed reading your stories, this one however for me was a stretch. Thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...