Dirty Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because my tits are so small?" I asked pleadingly.

"Good girl..."she replied as she began to tease my exposed pussy once more.

I could only imagine what our captive audience thought. I'm certain my bottom was getting redder by now, it certainly felt it. My cheeks became more flushed than ever and I thought I might cry due to the sting and the continued humiliation.

When the fifth spank fell I was really feeling it but this time I was ready.

"Thank you miss. I deserved it because my ass is so fat."

Everyone thought this was hilarious. Not only was my butt being tanned but I was also a seemingly willing instrument in my punishment. Then the sixth strike was going to fall I heard the doorbell ring. I almost jumped up in shock but Sylvia had a firm grip on me. She told Bobby to answer. I looked up at her, hoping she'd let me go. I couldn't let anyone who knew me see me like this.

After Bobby walked out of the living room and opened the door I could hear a brief exchange at the door but was unable to make out any of the words. Sylvia took this opportunity to play with my clit as I writhed underneath her. There was a further exchange at the door and we could all hear the front door closing. When Bobby returned all eyes were on him.

"It appeared our host is making a racket and one of her elderly neighbours was quite concerned. I assured him there was nothing to fret over but he insisted to see for himself. I present to you Mr. Johnson."

Whatever about him half seeing me across the garden earlier, this I couldn't explain away. He stared down at me with a mixture of shock and lust.

"Just what on earth is going on here?" Mr. Johnson demanded.

I couldn't bear to turn and face him. Sylvia interjected.

"Good to see you again Mr. Johnson. I believe we saw each other briefly earlier. I can understand you may want an explanation. You see, your neighbour here has been a very naughty girl. She purposely dirtied her clothes today in school so she could take them off in front of us all. Then she invited us all back here, bought us alcohol and has been trying to seduce the boys ever since. Unfortunately due to the unfortunate nature of her terrible body none of the boys are able to get aroused from her. I thought it only proper to give the girl a good spanking hoping that would calm her down but I'm afraid we're having no such luck. Perhaps you could help her out."

Mr. Johnson stood there as if pondering one of the great questions of the age. Surely he was going to be outraged. I never had much interaction with him but generally he seemed like a normal elderly neighbour. Boy was I wrong. All the audience was waiting with baited breath for his response.

"Do I understand you correctly when you said she dirtied her pants in school today?" he asked almost nonchalantly.

"Indeed she did sir. She's quite the deviant, come look at how aroused she is," Sylvia responded. I clearly was without a voice in this situation.

As Mr. Johnson approached he stooped down, put on his glasses and Sylvia pulled my ass cheeks apart as wide as she could displaying everything to my neighbour.

"I see yes. Very disturbing, she really is aroused," he said and flicked my clit between his thumb and index finger "and that butt of hers does seem to be quite large. But more pressingly how come the lady does not seem to have any breasts? In my day when a woman was being spanked her bosom would have been visible as well but all I can see is a set of poky nipples?"

"I'm glad you said that Mr. Johnson. This seems to be her main problem. It appears she has no breasts to speak of whatsoever and yet somehow she has fashioned herself a bottom of a quite gross proportion. It would appear that she is what one may call a humiliation slut, that is she seems to get off on her own degradation hence her shameless display here this evening and earlier. Why don't you take a closer look at her pussy to see just how aroused she is?"

Not even addressing me, Mr Johnson stepped in closer to get an even better look. Sylvia took the opportunity to prise my lips even further open as I could sense the octogenarian's eyes stare right through me.

"Yes, I see. A humiliation slut.,, That makes sense to me. What a fat ass she has and how wet she is," the old man exclaimed.

"She has the worst body I've ever seen and I used to work in a morgue. I've seen women my age with nicer tits...and a firmer ass. And bloody hell, I thought you young people liked to keep things trim down there, she's worse than the porn sluts from the seventies."

More abuse being hurled at me but nonetheless I was still turned on. My naked body was of no use to anyone it seemed, even the old man did not seem to want me.

"Surely you can help the poor woman Mr. Johnson. She's like a dog in heat here," she said and ordered me onto my hands and knees again.

"I do have one idea," he replied with a glint in his eye.

"She may never be able to get me aroused with her body alone but perhaps with these..."he added pulling a packet of blue pills from his pocket.

Immediately Sylvia cackled in approval and slowly it began to dawn on everyone what was happening. VIAGRA! The old man had Viagra to turn him on.

"Don't worry little piggy, even though you're too disgusting to turn anyone on with your tiny titties, the nice man will soon give you a proper seeing to thanks to his pills. But first get over here so I can finish your punishment for being such a failure."

This time I wasn't to get over her lap. Instead she had me bend over with my hands on the chair. I was basically mooning the entire room now.

"Okay everybody, I'm a little tired but I want you all to give that fat ass a good seeing to while we wait for the miracle of science to take hold of Mr. Johnson."

I pleaded with them not to. My bottom was already sore and I don't think I could take another spanking but they seemed almost as enthusiastic to the task as they did admonishing it. I could see them form a cue behind me. Before I knew it they were laying spanks on me one after the other. Each smack elicited massive roars and it seemed a competition arose to see who could make me squeal the loudest. The girls were crueller than the boys and I begged for relief. It came from a source I didn't think I'd ever think possible.

"I'm up people!" exclaimed old Mr Johnson holding his old withered erect penis in his wrinkly fingers.

It was so gross.

"Your choice slut, do you want the old man's cock or should we keep on spanking you?" asked Sylvia pretending to offer me one last chance to avoid this ultimate humiliation.

Sylvia knew I couldn't take any more spanking and besides they'd kept me so aroused I don't know how I'd have refused anyway.

"Mr. Johnson, I want Mr. Johnson..." I panted back in response.

"Well then ask him nicely," Sylvia ordered.

"Please Mr. Johnson, could you put it inside me," I said looking at his now 80 year erection.

Of course everyone thought this was hilarious.

"Put what inside you?" he asked mischievously.

"Your cock...please put your great big cock in my dirty wet pussy!" I gasped out and with my head lowered, the crowd cheered and parted as I walked over to where Mr. Johnson was sitting. His corduroy trousers were pooled at his ankles, the Larry King style braces removed and his cheap shirt opened revealing a stained white vest underneath. His cock looked larger than I thought, angry looking but despite how desperate the situation I still needed to be satiated. Standing just in front of him, I could really make out his old decrepit form as he told me to turn around.

"I'm an old man and you're a slut, I need you to the work. Back yourself in darling!"

And that was it. The crowd broke out in to cheering again. He spun me around and now facing everybody except my soon to be lover, my pussy was hovering inches from his dick. He rubbed two fingers around my lips sensing how wet I was. I was squatting and in a quite uncomfortable position so I could get myself on top of his cock. I could see the camera of Billy on me again. They were going to immortalise this moment. For a few seconds Mr. Johnson began to tease around my cunt with his cock. I knew the inevitable would soon happen. In one quick moment Mr. Johnson grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into him. From the angle I was sitting on him, everybody got a perfect view of his old dick penetrating my sex. A cheer went up in the room, the loudest of the night so far. The pace was slow, but I could feel his cock pumping in and out of me. Some people had their hands over their eyes, others cheered on the old man, nobody gave my predicament a second thought, I was nothing but a humiliation slut to them.

"C'mon you fat slag, ride me proper, I'm an old man, put some back into it!" Mr. Johnson complained and then to my added pain, planted another spank on my buttocks.

The crowd were yelling 'ride 'em cowboy' and anything else derogatory that they could think of. After another hard spank, I quickened my pace. If I could make him cum it would be all over, the only problem was I was more than definitely beginning to get the craving I desired. I soon began pressing down on his cock harder and faster, not because I was being told but because I wanted to. I felt his hands reach around me to grab my tits.

"Where the fuck are they?" he yelled to great laughter.

I guided his fingers to my nipples and when he reached them he squeezed them tight. It hurt like crazy but merely increased my gyration on his cock. Everybody could see I was really working him now.

"Wow, what a slut! Look at her rock the pensioner's penis!"

"She's really into it now!" cried another.

Amidst all the chaos, Sylvia warned me not to cum before he did but my body didn't feel like my own anymore. Bobby was all over the place with the camera, no doubt getting the most perverse angles imaginable.

I was yelping out now in ecstasy as I continued to ride the old man's cock. If any of these videos ever got out I'd be ruined but no one would doubt now that I wasn't a willing participant in my own downfall. Another squeeze of my nipples and I was gone. I screamed out like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally but fell forward off of him onto the ground in front of him exhausted. He groaned in disapproval as the orgasm rocked through my body. I wasn't just wet I was sopping and then to my shock fluid starting spraying from me like a geyser.

"Ha, she's a squirter!"

"GROSS! Just when I thought she couldn't get more disgusting," cried out one of the girls.

Even now on my knees I knew my trouble wasn't over. I looked behind me and I could see the frustrated looking old man staring back at me. His old cock was still rock hard and angry.

"Get back here fatty, we're not nearly done..."

Oh god, I couldn't face it. I looked pleadingly at Sylvia but she was as ever offering no mercy.

"I warned you not to cum before him you titless slut. Get your fat ass back on the horse or you'll be sorry," Sylvia threatened.

I got back onto my feet. He was still behind me. That's when a new chant broke out.

"Back it in!"

"Back it in!"

"Back it in!"

One of the guys made the beeping sound you hear when a bus is reversing which everybody thought was hysterical.

The pressure of the crowd was overbearing. As the chanting continued I lowered myself back onto the waiting erection. When I felt his cock press against my pussy once more, he edged me slightly forward. For a second I could feel his cock slide along my ass crack, up and down before stopping at my anus.

"What the hell?" I questioned as he pushed his cock against my puckered ass.

"Oh shit. He's going for her ASS!" cried one male voice.

"What a legend!" exclaimed another.

And then it happened.

Mr. Johnson pushed forward, holding onto my belly as he did. He pressed right through me penetrating what I thought to be my final frontier.

I screamed out in shock as everyone else ululated with rapture. Holding on tightly to my love handles he began pounding in and out of me furiously. His strength and speed was all of a sudden quite incredible as the sound of his balls bouncing against my ass echoed around the room. I tried to stand but as I did he gripped fiercely onto my love handles and followed me onto my feet.

"You're not going anywhere till I empty my sack in your ass bitch," he yelled and began once more now to spank my ass.

Bobby had brought his camera right in close to view the shameful act from almost every angle. He then handed the camera to Sylvia and to everyone's surprise he pulled down his trousers right in front of me.

"You don't mind do you Sir?" he asked addressing the man currently buggering me.

"Be my guest young man," he responded.

"Ye truly are the greatest generation," Billy retorted, now sporting an erection.

Before I had time to react he grabbed my head down towards it, my consent apparently not even an issue. By this stage now my resistance was broken and accepting my fate opened my mouth and took his throbbing member inside me. Bobby kept a firm hold of my head forcing me to swallow him further and further and I could feel my asshole being penetrated deeper and deeper.

Inspired by Billy, the other guys now had their cocks out, some of them getting masturbated by their girlfriends, others merely closing around me. Soon all I could glimpse out the corner of my eyes was a circle of guys around me all with hard-ons pointed towards me. Before I knew it, I had a cock in each hand. Sylvia shouted out that all I had to do was make each of the men cum and I'd be free. Against my better instincts I tried my best to get them off. When I thought Bobby was getting close he withdrew and in his place two cocks emerged from the crowd. When I went for one, the guy used his cock to slap me across the face. From the other side the other guy did the same. The girls thought this was hilarious. I was ordered to open my mouth as wide as I could and then they both tried to stick their cocks into my mouth at the same time. Sylvia was right there with her camera. I could only imagine what I looked like. They then moved around and I just began sucking cock after cock but nobody for long enough to make cum and all the while old man Johnson was pounding away at me from behind with Viagra fuelling his stamina.

I redoubled my efforts. I had to make them cum. I was like a woman possessed moving from cock to cock, taking each new assault in my stride until finally I felt the first cock twitching inside my mouth. Within seconds the sperm was dribbling out my mouth and someone had the bright idea to hand me a bowel to hold under my chin to prevent any wastage. One by one now the guys started spraying their sperm either in my mouth or splashing onto my face and body. I was ordered not to touch it but it was quite difficult as the boys began to take a sick pleasure in plastering the areas around my eyes and nose with the foul secretion. I could barely open my eyes anymore such was the volume accumulating on my face. I was shocked to learn just how much sperm the boys could produce and there seemed to be some sort of competition to see just who could paint me in the cruellest fashion.

Finally, it appeared to be all over. Mr. Johnson's pace seemed to be slowing down and the boys satisfied with their handiwork returned to their seats. That is all but Billy. It seemed he had an idea.

"You seem tired Mr Johnson. Why don't you take a more comfortable position?" Billy stated.

We eased gently onto the ground, as he lay there I was basically sitting on him now, tilting back slightly.

"Work him you lazy bitch!" someone ordered and on cue I began to bounce up and down on his cock, sawing in and out between my ass cheeks, the physical pain having subsided but the emotional pain in still in full effect.

"Okay Bobby, you ready?" Sylvia asked as she and her boyfriend Tom on either side of me each took one of my legs and lifted them back towards my head.

I wasn't too flexible but nonetheless I was now presenting, my ass being fucked by the old man and my exposed pussy once more to everybody as Billy crouched down approached me menacingly hard cock in hand though it was hard to see to clearly with all the cum over my eyes.

Sylvia rubbed two fingers along my pussy lips and declared that I was still wet.

"Well in that case!" answered Billy and getting down on his knees accompanied by the largest cheer of the night eased his penis into my gaping vagina whilst the old man's cock was pounding away at my anus.

I didn't even know such a thing was possible and for some reason everyone started chanting DP over and over again.

They started fucking me with a rhythm soon the two cocks were penetrating me to such an extent I couldn't tell whose cock was fucking where. The pace became relentless. I was screaming now not sure whether from pain or pleasure. I was going to orgasm again, against all my wishes. This time Bobby couldn't hold out longer than me and finally exhausted he came inside me as I also gave in to the pleasure and orgasmed with him. As Bobby withdrew his cock out of my contorting body Mr Johnson's never ending erection was finally coming to an end and as I felt him jerk underneath me I could also feel my bum filling with his sperm. His final jerk pierced though me and I knew that what had happened to me earlier was going to happen again. Sylvia sensing the same thing quickly positioned a bowl underneath me as I humiliatingly squirted in short sharp bursts again.

I could hear the girls crying out how gross it was but I could do nothing to stop it. I was quickly filling up the bowl already half full of some of the sperm that had dripped off me earlier. The splashing noise seemed to really entertain the crowd and Mr. Johnson declared that never in his eighty years had he witnessed or taken part in anything so shameful. Some of the guys kept on saying cream-pie but I had no idea what they were talking about. Sylvia told the guys to grab a mirror from the bathroom so I could get an idea. I really didn't want to see but Sylvia was quite excited to see my reaction.

It really was quite a shock. I never thought I could be quite so repulsive, covered in sweat and sperm congealing between my eyes and chin, my hair knotted, my nipples puffed out, my pussy engorged and Mr. Johnson's secretion finally beginning to dribble down the inside of my leg from my gaping asshole. Just what kind of monster had they created?

"Well personally, I don't think you've ever looked so well teacher. But tell us what do you prefer, being covered in your own shit or decorated in man juice?" Sylvia asked cheekily.

I couldn't answer. There was no answer. The tears began to well up in my eyes. I was so defeated.

"It seems everybody that it's time to say goodnight but I think before we all go our lovely host has one final task she'd love to perform for us," Sylvia declared and at once everybody looked at the bowl I was holding in my hands.

"I think it would be only right if teach here showed her appreciation for the not considerable effort you all played in her pleasure to indulge herself in the fruit of your labours."

"Drink the bowl SLUT!"

I couldn't do it. I wouldn't do it. I know I had passed several lines but surely even this was too much. She was making me complicit in my own degradation. I stood there almost impassively. Then she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Drink the bowl down fully or I swear to God everybody will stay for seconds."

And that was it. I had no choice. I looked into the contents of the bowl. Not only was there sperm in the bowl but someone had clearly urinated into the bowl as well. There must have been at least a half a gallon worth of the vile gooey, sticky, semi translucent liquid in the bowl. The crowd started chanting "CHUG IT" like this was some kind of frat mixer. I grabbed the sides of the bowl, lifted it up to my lips and tipped the contents into my mouth. It didn't flow like liquid but rather it was almost like a single gooey entity causing me to almost choke and splutter as it passed through me. I quickly recoiled but Sylvia had caught underneath the bowl now and was tilting into my mouth. Some of it was splashing against my chin, oozing between the nipples on my chest. Unable to resist, as I emptied the final drop inside me everybody gave me an ironic cheer and thanked Sylvia for great nights entertainment. Sylvia, reattaching my lead waved everybody goodnight except her boyfriend Tom. The only guy in the party whose sperm wasn't coating my face was Mr. Johnson who told me to call into him anytime I was feeling lonely and winked as he said goodnight. I can't believe I used to think he was such an innocent old man but I guess he probably thought the same about me. With me on her leash and hand in hand with Tom I followed the couple upstairs to my bedroom with the empty bowl still in my possession.