Dirty Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
168 Followers

People started screaming in disgust. I couldn't move as like a volcano the excrement just kept on coming and coming until my entire outfit was almost covered in excrement. People were rushing to and fro, some trying to escape, some trying to get a closer view and others with their phones out capturing my humiliation for the ages. I tried to take a few steps but all that happened was more excrement got squeezed out of my spanx, running down my legs onto the floor and out my top.

"OH MY GOD, LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE, DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP YOU FILTHY BEAST!" cried out the nearest cashier who as it turned out was also the store manager.

The spanx which were extremely tight to begin with were now on the verge of exploding off me. At the same time I heard the cashier calling for a "CLEAN UP ON AISLE SEVEN," which boomed out over the intercom just in case there was somebody who was unaware of what had happened. I looked at Sylvia for help but she looked both cross yet secretly amused. I couldn't believe this had happened to me again and this time in the middle of a busy supermarket. More and more people began to crowd around to see the freakish act. I guess it's not everyday someone does something so gruesome. Before I knew it the security guard had arrived, a middle aged bald fat white guy and a younger Latino male with a mop bucket and janitorial supplies.

"Holy crap, this is a first!" said the white man who's name Jed was written on a badge on his uniform.

"Hey puta, what have you done here," asked the young attractive Latino named Luiz.

"It must have been all the anal sex she's been having lately," Sylvia chimed in which caused a great ripple of laughter.

Panicked, I tried to flee but I merely slipped on the mess beneath my feet, squishing more of the excrement out of my suit and onto the cold tile floor as I flapped like a beached whale on the ground.

"Somebody stop that bitch, we must call the police, she's wrecking the store!" yelled the manager who by now was taking control of the situation.

"Please, no police. I'll do whatever you say," I sobbed back. I was horrified to think that Sylvia had told all these people about the anal sex I had last night and just wanted this nightmare to end without being arrested as well.

"Very well, no police but you better do what we tell you, we can't have some pervert come in here and defile our store. This is a family place."

"Yes mam," I meekly replied.

Turning away from me she gestured to the security guard, "now Jed, get this slut under control and Luiz get this mess cleaned up."

I could see Jed the security guard get a pair of gloves from Luiz and walked up behind me and ordered me to my feet and but I was unable to comply. I was so distraught wondering if this was to be my future.

"Well missy, if you aint getting on your feet we will make you," Jed grunted and told Luiz to give him a hand.

They grabbed one of the arm straps each and tried to pull me up to my feet, unfortunately as they yanked me up I slipped yet again and for a few seconds they held me aloft giving me what one of the customers called an atomic wedgie. Suspended mid air, I could feel the garment, grind into my butt, the material shifting upwards and all it's contents wash over me. I pleaded with them to leave me go but they seemed buoyed on by the spectacle I was causing, my legs now dangling in the air as they lifted me higher and higher.

I was really feeling the burn at my butt crack now as everybody was whistling and hollering as I was giving people the show of their lives. As the crowd looked on astonished, I heard a loud sustained rip as the bottom of the spanx finally gave way and the rest of the suit came rushing up over the rest of my body. By lifting me up the spanx had torn at my crotch and peeled apart like a banana skin which left the two shop workers holding the top of the garment as I bounced ungracefully on my behind. As I cried out in disgust, a succession of my own excrement instantaneously filled my mouth and my face and hair also became enveloped leaving me pooled on the ground butt naked in a heap with my own steaming shit.

I tried to scream but there was much poop in my mouth I instead gave out an indiscernible yelp. Nobody had quite comprehended what they were witnessing as I awkwardly tried to scramble to my feet.

"Don't you dare move!" screamed the manager now losing her cool causing me to immediately freeze.

I was by now butt naked and completely covered in my own excrement. The commotion from the crowd was growing to fever pitch. Some were pointing, some were laughing, some were calling me names while others merely pointed their camera phones at me. There must have been at least fifty or so people now crowding around all eager to get a proper look and the more time passed and as people adjusted to the ridiculousness of my now naked form the crueller the comments became.

"Serves the bitch right, parading her fat ass around in such a skimpy suit," exclaimed on angry woman.

"Doesn't look like she had much to show off in the first place," and cupped her own breasts clearly mocking my most deleterious assets.

The comment by Sylvia about me having anal sex last night cost me any sympathy I might have received as the crowd were now beginning to revel in my suffering as I remained on my hands and knees awaiting whatever cruel fate was to come my way. That's when the manager Clare chimed in.

"C'mon guys, we got to get this hog cleaned and out of here," she said and ordered Luiz to start mopping up the mess around me.

Still I remained like a naughty puppy on my hands and knees as the mop whooshed around me. Luiz did seem to be quite skilled at his task and eventually the floor around was clean even if I was still a filthy mess.

"Very good Luiz, now I guess we better cleanup that slut, she stinks, why don't you start scrubbing her down while I go get a few things to finish her off."

"Oh no please, there must be some other way?" I begged.

"But senora Clare, what if she goes again? I don't want to have to clean up this disgusting mess again. I don't get paid enough for this.." repled Luiz.

"Good thinking Luiz, I think before you go any further we better prevent guarantee such a thing from happening again," Clare said and to my disbelief I saw her grab a carrot from an old ladies shopping cart and hand it to Jed.

"I think you know what to do Jed," she said to the clearly amused Jed.

"Spread that fat porous ass of yours girl, I ain't got all day," Jed ordered in a drawl southern accent.

I refused and squeezed my legs together as tight as I could. By this stage I was barely holding back the tears but surely this was an indignity too far, even for me. I couldn't, I wouldn't, not in front of all these people. Then of course Sylvia joined in.

"You better do what the man says, after all, it's not like it would be the first time you've had something up your poop shoot or do you want me to tell everybody the details of your indiscretions of last night?" Sylvia said to the shock of the crowd.

"Oh no please miss Sylvia, you wouldn't?"

"Indeed I would so you better be a good girl and do what the fella says and you'll be out of here a lot quicker. The more you resist the longer you'll be."

It was at that point I felt utterly defeated once more. Despite the crowds of people looking on I spread my legs wide and braced for impact.

"You'll have to excuse me miss, I ain't never stuck no carrot up no heinie before," Jed remarked as he pressed the carrot against my anus.

He teased it around the opening for a few seconds and then shoved it in rather coarsely a couple of inches causing me to whimper in pain. The green leafy part of the carrot was sticking out giving me the appearance of a tail.

The store manager Clare joked that she thought donkeys put carrots in their mouths not up their bums which brought great laughter from my audience.

"Wow, it really goes in rather easily, you must really love putting things up there..." Jed said through guffaws as he twisted it round and round for no other reason than to mess with me.

"You better be careful Jed, it looks like she's getting off on this," Clare added cruelly.

I was in no position to defend myself as inexplicably I was in fact quite unsure of whether or not she was correct.

At that point I felt the mop being rinsed out above my body and before I knew, Luiz began washing me down like a horse, vigorously scrubbing my back and shoulders with the filthy store mop. Of course I was in fact making the mop even filthier. Jed stepped in and took off my shoes and disposed them in the trash as they too were destroyed. He grabbed another mop and whilst Luiz did seem genuinely intent on cleaning my wretched body Jed on the other hand seemed to be focusing quite intently around my most intimate areas, repeatedly brushing the mop forcefully up and down and around.

"Oh my god, what a slut, Look she's gyrating with the mop, she's loving this!" exclaimed one of the spectators.

"And look, the cleaner her ass gets, the bigger it looks."

"I thought Nicki Minaj had a big butt but this girl takes the biscuit."

"Literally!"

Again everyone laughed but meantime the two mops continued to hover over my body, Jed much more vigorously than Luiz.

"You're right, weirdly she does look more disgusting now, well girl you better flip over so we can clean your front as that still reeks," Clare added addressing me.

Not knowing what else to do, I scrambled onto my side, being careful not to wipe any excrement onto the floor and attempted to stretch out on my back.

"No, no, no you , we've seen your donkey, not let the folks see your crab."

I looked up at Sylvia hoping she'd save me from this new degradation. Unsurprisingly there was no such respite so I pushed upward with my hands and feet until the store was happy the cleaning crew could continue their task. Of course I could only imagine the view I was giving to everyone else as I don't think it was possible to be in a more revealing posture

"Look at that for a hairy bush, this bitch really needs a pruning. Jed make sure you give her a scrub there."

It wasn't that Jed needed an invitation to this as he was fastidiously sticking to this task on his own. The swirl of the bristles on the mop all over my sex was sending confusing signals to my brain. I knew I wanted him to stop but I couldn't help but feel something forbidden about the whole scene. And then Luiz brushed his mop up my chest, wiping the poop from my breasts. When he circled around my nipples I could feel them harden and become more sensitive.

"Wow, that bitch ain't go no tits at all!" screamed one of the other customers setting off a cascade of comments about how poorly racked I was.

The more comments rained in and the more Jed continued his assault I was losing my bearings.

"But look at her nipples, they're sticking out like crazy. This filthy, stinky creature really is turned on!"

They were right. I'm such a freak. How did I get this way? Sylvia is right. I am a humiliation slut.

I also knew I was completely and utterly exposed now apart from the shit on my face and hair somewhat obscuring my identity. By now there must have been about a hundred people standing around gawping as Jed continued on vigorously, sawing up and down on my sex and when each time the hard rubber from the handle passed I pressed my body against it. Luiz at the other end was now merely flicking his mop from side to side, playing with my erect nipples and further dragging me towards an outcome I still prayed wouldn't happen. Surely, Sylvia wouldn't let them do this to me.

The two lads merely increased their pace. With each swing of his mop Luiz had me extending body forward, hoping to feel the soft swop hit my sensitive nipples. But it was Jed, the hillbilly who was driving me to rapture. His rhythm was escalating as I began to writhe unable to resist. Whilst still wholly conscious of the gaping crowd, which was growing larger by the second I could only gasp in anticipation of what was happening to my body.

And then for a brief second there was a respite from Jed as Luiz moved his mop over my face. He began squishing and squelching the poo all over my face, rinsing it with the putrid water as I couldn't help it to drool into my face and up my nose. Needless to say the stink by now was already foul beyond belief but the liquid dripping on my face didn't help matters. However, as I was beginning to get accustomed to this new humiliation and the fact my face was now getting more visible to the crowd, I felt something probe my gaping pussy. I managed to glance up and see the rubber handle of Jed's mop now attempting to penetrate my sex. However, he seemed momentarily hesitant and was merely circling around my engorged lips as once more Luiz's mop brushed back across my nipples sending another shudder through me.

"What are you waiting for Jed, clean her out, she's gagging for it!" exclaimed Clare clearly getting caught up in watching my humiliation.

For some people this was too much. I could see them turn away but others remained glued to what was clearly a once in a lifetime occurrence. I opened my mouth to protest but as I did so Luiz's mop filled my mouth. At the same time, Clare took the mop from the temporarily cowed Jed and penetrated my gaping vagina. I contorted in ecstasy and shock as Clare gave a few quick jolts of the mop before I was screaming out in orgasm. I now had collapsed in a puddle on the ground, the two mops now retracted from me as I lay for a few moments in post coital bliss. I next felt my vagina quivering as I began secreting a gush of fluid from inside me. People couldn't believe that the mop had made me cum and doubtless couldn't believe that anyone could be so perverse in this world.

Clare feigned outrage and stormed over to me. I was already dripping wet all over my body from the mopping I received but she tipped the contents of Jed's mop bucket over my head pretending she was washing my hair.

"That should cool you down slut," she said as everybody laughed as the rancid dirty water spilled over my head giving me another taste of my debauchery.

With most of my shit rinsed off my hair, she grabbed a large bowl she had acquired and placed it on my head. Before I could even react she quickly took out a scissors and began to cut around the bowl giving me a most ridiculous looking haircut. When I began to protest Sylvia ordered me to stay still as my dirty hair fell to the ground around me and after less than two minutes I had received my new look. When she removed the bowl everyone burst into reams of laughter and once more the cameras were out flashing more wildly than ever.

Sylvia by now had grabbed a towel from somewhere and began to dry me like I was a little child as I struggled onto my hands and knees. By now I was sobbing, people were still agog at what they'd seen and despite the laughing there was still shock in the air and even some people who felt sorry for me. Even Sylvia seemed surprised at how far I'd gone and as she was patting me down with the towel I barely moved as I just waited for her to finish me off. When she was satisfied I was dry enough, Sylvia ordered me to my feet and I yelped out in surprise as I could feel the carrot which was still in my butt press against my rectum. Quite shockingly I had forgotten it was there but no one else had as the green leaves trailed out my behind. Instinctively I pulled it out and immediately regretted it.

"Who gave you permission to take out your plug, put it back in, you'll make a mess again you filthy girl," Clare screamed at me.

"No please, I promise...I've nothing left..."

"What a disgusting creature you are. Ok, I'll tell you what put it in your mouth because I don't want to hear another word from you until you leave..."

I looked at Sylvia for support but she merely suggested I should do what I was told so reluctantly I put the shit stained carrot into my mouth. The taste was horrible but rather unnervingly I was growing used to the taste of acridity percolating through my mouth.

On my feet now and no longer covered in my faeces people finally got a proper look at me and needless to say they weren't impressed. Any sympathy that the odd few may have had descended into mass derision and mockery. Of course Sylvia wouldn't let me cover up but she did ask Clare if she could borrow something for me to wear as with the carrot in my mouth I wasn't able to ask.

"Follow me bunny rabbit," she said as she led me to her checkout counter and with head lowered in shame I had no choice but to comply.

Somebody had supplied an array of products on the counter but I didn't see anything to wear. Weirdly she ushered me up and onto the shopping conveyor belt and awkwardly I climbed up giving anyone behind me a shocking view up my butt as I raised one leg and then the other.

As soon as I managed to crawl onto my hands and knees on the checkout counter I felt the ground move underneath me. She had turned on the coveyor belt and and I started sliding back down the counter.

"C'mon fat ass you need some exercise so start crawling or you'll get a spanked bottom!" called out one of the spectators.

And then one of the spectators smacked my bum as I slid to the end of the conveyor belt.

Another hard spank on my bum from a different customer. They were queueing up at the end of the conveyor belt so I had no choice but to clamber back to my hands and knees and quicken my crawling pace away from the impending spanks. Anytime my speed slackened I received another sharp shot to the buttocks.

"Please, no more!" I begged as it seemed like everyone in the store was lining up having a great time at my expense.

"Look at it jiggle!" one customer cried out before delivering a powerful slap on my derriere.

Needless to say, I was providing untold of entertainment for everyone as my body my ass reddened and my body squirmed witht the humiliation. After maybe twenty or so spanks, Clare finally turned off the conveyor belt.

"Good girl, now lie fully on your back and we'll get something to cover your nasty lady bits," Clare said as he ordered her two assistants to grab one of my legs and push them backwards so my big red butt was pointing out and my private area was completely on display.

People were continuing to snap pictures of me and Clare decided it was time for me to pay for defiling her store. As I was now completely helpless, she thought it would be proper for me to receive some punishment not acknowledging how much I'd suffered already. She planted a further ten quick and hard swats on my bare bum before I could even complain and send further jolts of humiliation through me. Needless to say the crowd cheered on every now spank and pinned down as I was there was nothing I could do but I sob like a baby. I could hear the comments of how my once pale fat ass had grown crimson like my face.

"Oh does the dirty little miscreant have a sore tush sore?" Clare asked feeling the hotness radiating from my skin.

"Yes mam, I do. Please no more!" I begged.

"You're pathetic, you come in here and soil my store and then get off when my staff are trying to clean up your mess. You're nothing but a spoiled baby aren't you. You deserved the spanking didn't you?"

"Yes mam," I replied, as the tears rolled down my face.

"What are you crying for? It's everybody here that should be upset. I mean you POOPED yourself in public. You're a disgusting little baby! Now I want you to thank everyone for giving you the spanking even you acknowledged you deserved."

I just wanted this humiliation to end and I was willing to do anything. Even though I didn't feel I had anything to be thankful for but nonetheless I apologised oce more to everybody and thanked them for tanning my bare butt. Of course everyone thought this was hilarious as every time I spoke I had to take the dirty carrot out of my mouth and with my legs remaining folded back it looked like I was talking to my pussy.

awopas
awopas
168 Followers