Disaster to Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's eyes widened when he saw what I had done, and his face split in a huge grin. "That's perfect," he exclaimed, stepping closer and pushing a finger into my not quite bald pussy. "Something for me to look forward to next time."

I shivered and parted my thighs. "Next time can be now if you want," I whispered.

He shook his head ruefully and handed me my dress. "Twice in an hour or so is about all I can manage these days. Make yourself decent, and we'll join the others."

I cringed. It was inevitable that I would have to face Mom sooner or later, but I had tried not to think of it. It would be fairly easy to pretend I didn't know Luke had fucked her, but I was far from sure that I could hide the fact that Dad had fucked me. After all, most mothers seemed to have an instinct where their daughters' virginity, or loss of it was concerned. I slipped into my dress, not bothering with underwear since it was only a couple of hours before bedtime, and followed him apprehensively downstairs.

Mom and Luke were sitting on the couch when we entered the living room. Luke went pale when he saw Dad, but Mom gave a saucy wink and a discreet thumbs up. Her expression changed though, when I moved from behind Dad. Her eyebrows lifted and she looked at me thoughtfully, nodding slowly as understanding dawned.

I breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't seem angry, even though I knew she was in no position to criticise.

Suddenly she stood up. "You're just in time to help me with supper," she announced, turning towards the kitchen. "You make the coffee, I'll make some nachos."

She looked up from mixing the ingredients. "How was it?" she asked quietly.

I was unsure if she meant what I had seen, or what I had done. Not that it mattered. "It was very good," I replied honestly, meaning both.

"That's good." She gave me a sly smile. "You should try Luke. You won't be disappointed." I was too shocked at what she was suggesting that I could do no more than shake my head.

"I was surprised to see you with your Dad, because I thought you were on a date, and when I saw how happy you both were I didn't need to be told what had happened."

After a brief pause she said, "I assume you saw me with your brother?" It was a rhetorical question, and she continued without waiting for a reply. "Aren't you curious about how it happened?"

I hadn't really given it much thought, but I sensed that she felt she needed to explain her actions, so I shrugged.

"It started about three weeks ago with an off the cuff remark. The night your Dad took me to dinner for our anniversary. I had just finished getting ready, and was wearing a new push up bra he had bought me that made me look bigger. Luke noticed and he quipped 'Nice rack!' I should have slapped him down there and then, but even though he was my son I was pleased at the compliment, and I answered just as flippantly. 'I bet you say that to all the women.' He responded by saying, 'Only to the special ones, and there haven't been many of those.'

Mom took a deep breath before continuing. "After that the compliments became more frequent, and gradually more personal. Then the following week he brushed against me in the doorway. It could have been accidental, but we both knew it wasn't, and by this time I was beginning to enjoy our little game, so I let it pass. He started to accompany his compliments with the occasional touches, none of them really intimate, but some so close that I later had twinges of regret at having stopped him, which I had to do because I didn't want to betray your Dad."

She sighed ruefully. "I realise now that during that first two weeks he had been steadily seducing me, but at the time I thought it was just a game. The thought that my own son could want me in such a way was too preposterous to consider.

"Last week, after your Dad had left for work, I was washing the dishes from the night before, when Luke crept up behind me and put his hand down the front of my nightdress. I was too shocked to move at first, but then it felt so good I couldn't help myself. I let him slip down my top to play with my breasts and suck my nipples, until mercifully I heard you coming down the stairs. I say mercifully, because I knew that if he had touched me down below I would have been powerless to refuse him anything he wanted.

"When your Dad came home, I felt so guilty that I told him what had happened, and asked him to pull your brother into line because I didn't have the willpower. Instead he stunned me by saying if I liked it so much, he'd like to watch if I wanted to go all the way."

She was silent for a few moments as she tipped the nachos into a bowl and I poured the coffee, then, "I assumed your Dad had spoken to him, because since then Luke has been on his best behaviour. Until this morning when he slipped his hand under my nightdress and stroked my pussy, and I knew mere stroking was not enough, could never be enough. When you said you had a date I told your Dad he could have his wish, and you know the rest."

Picking up the coffees, I followed Mom as she carried supper into the living room, where we watched a TV movie as we ate. I was too absorbed in what I had seen, what I had done, what she had told me, that I was unable to concentrate on the movie. Mom didn't make things any easier when she kept catching my eye and leering, as she switched her glance in the direction of my brother. I knew perfectly well what she was hinting at, and if had only been once or twice it might have worked, but she did it so often that it became annoying.

When the movie finished I stood up and stretched. "I'm going to bed," I announced, kissing Mum on the cheek and turning to do the same to Dad. My mood lightened as I leaned over his chair, and I was glad my back was to her, because he grinned and slipped his hand under my skirt to give my pussy another quick stroke.

I was positively floating on air as I made my way upstairs and past my brother's room to my own. I had taken no more than two paces before I turned back and without giving myself time to think, I opened Luke's door, and stepped inside. His room was a mess as usual, with the bed unmade and clothes littering the floor. I dropped my dress on top of his litter, then with my pussy getting wetter by the second, I slipped under the covers and settled down to wait.

Less than five minutes later he came in, and without even glancing in my direction he undressed and added today's clothes to the pile.

Then he turned and saw me. "Oh FUCK!" His hands flew to cover his crotch.

"I will if you will," I quipped, sounding bolder than I felt.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I kicked the bedcovers off. "Waiting for you."

He stood closer, staring down at me, and suddenly his hands were no longer big enough to hide his growing cock. "Why?"

It had to be the dumbest question I ever heard. If, as it is often said, a stiff prick has no conscience, I'm here to tell you that the same applies to a burning pussy, and right at that moment mine felt like a volcano. "Because I saw what you did with Mom, and I want you to do it with me."

He still hesitated. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I brushed his hands away impatiently and grasped his cock. "I'm sure I want this!"

Suddenly he was all over me like fleas on a dog, and I was squealing ecstatically as his mouth ravaged my tits and his fingers plundered my dripping snatch. I jerked savagely at his throbbing cock, pulling him over me and between my legs. "Put it in me! Now!" I gasped.

He fucked me harder than Dad had, but just then gentleness was the last thing I wanted. Or needed.

For several long, glorious minutes he pounded me, until he gasped and flooded my cock stuffed cunt with his hot cum, just as my own climax struck, and we collapsed into a sweating, breathless heap.

Dawn was a long way away when he woke me by jamming his cock into me again, and it was another half hour before I dragged myself wearily to the bathroom, just as Mom was coming out, looking as bedraggled and sated as I felt. She flashed me a knowing 'I told you so' grin and patted my cum filled cunt.

I stared in shock as she whispered, "Our turn soon," but she had been right about Luke not disappointing me, and I recalled how my pussy had tasted on Dad's lips when he kissed me, so I was not about to argue with her now.

12