Disblief, Anger, Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other hackers made Colin aware that on the six occasions Dorothy and Dawson had intercourse it lasted a total of eighty-seven seconds. Colin asked if that constituted an affair or even sex. He added they had planned something very bad for Dorothy.

"Colin said I had to be there. Everyone knew I still loved you. You needed me and I needed to be there for you. If I wasn't, there could be no hope for us as when their plan was revealed, I'd see not being there for you as another act of cowardice, another failure by me.

"Henry hasn't progressed the divorce after the meeting with Dan. He'd seen how much I still loved you, even through all my anger. I spent the days before that interview in turmoil. I wanted to prepare you but Henry said I couldn't. Colin as well. He said, you can't script a response to what they planned. They were right. Even if I didn't know Dorothy, if I was on the jury, they would be guilty. What they planned was barbaric, like something I've only read about in historical events in places like the Colosseum in Rome or the Inquisitions.

"I'm glad I was there for her. I don't think her mum could have stomached the harm they wanted to inflict. Even during that interview, I saw the Dorothy I married. When she looked at me I saw her love for me, her need to have me there, to hear her story. I'm sure you can help us place this nightmare in the past.

"I'm glad she took the initiative to have sex as I didn't have an option to think about Dawson. I feared I'd only see them and not react positively.

"I was silent as we drove here as now she knows how much I was involved, how I failed her and let her experience that, she'll hate having me beside her ever again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. How for months I gave you no thought other than rage. I never considered your feelings. I only felt my emotions, my pain. To learn you were coerced and raped was bad enough but even then my anger wouldn't let me show you any compassion. I'm disgusted at myself for being so weak. I don't deserve your love."

Dorothy was staring at me. Her eyes were full of tears. She was struggling to speak. Sharon was giving her time to absorb all I had said. Suddenly she stood up, came to me and kissed me passionately as she hugged me so tightly I could hardly breathe.

When she sat back down, she spoke softly, "You did all the digging into them. You were beaten up at least twice because you wouldn't back down. When I said how Dawson coerced me, you went for the jugular. You were there for me. Maybe not physically but you brought the whole evil house down. Because of you I have a future. Many of my colleagues and friends have one. Some marriages will be lost but many husbands, like you hopefully, are seeing that love can conquer all.

"You were my knight in shining armour, 21st century style. I love you. Thank you for all you did for me. The interview was brutal. I saw your reactions but what helped me the most was seeing the love for me in your eyes." She laughed, "At one point, I only saw your soaking wet shirt from both our tears and your erect nipple where I'd been rubbing against you. I remembered mum talking about dad wanting her to wear a sexy bra for his wet "t" shirt competition. The thought of you in one for me, helped me face what was still to come. It was a piece of love I never expected to experience in that environment.

"I hope we can end this together. With Sharon's help put this behind us. Hopefully, she'll help our sex life. We've been reticent in expressing our desires, needs. The sex has been good but quite basic. It could be better. This morning my suggestion was so left field as we've seldom discussed our fantasies and wishes. It was out of my mouth before I realised. It was arousing but scary for you. You're right, we had drifted apart in some ways.

"I never thought the divorce papers had been delayed. I assumed Dan would deal with them and let me know. These last few days have been so emotionally draining. Having you support me, tell me only Dawson was to blame has helped so much. Being there yesterday was a massive positive, I never expected.

"If you wish, I'd like to work with Sharon to help us get over this period and when we can, help us build a better sex life."

This time I kissed her passionately.

Sharon asked, "You said this morning was left field and yesterday you thought about him wearing a bra. What have you hidden?"

Dorothy blushed, "I've never thought in that way before. It was a fleeting thought as I looked at him but it did give me some strength that we could be together. Logically, I had dismissed that. I was a whore. But this thought had been within me. For some reason it helped so much. Today, he'd been wearing his pants when I used him. They were soaked. He'd said he'd go commando to his home to change. I offered him a pair of pink lacy panties or blue satin ones. I used the satin ones to caress his cock. He was as hard as I've ever seen him. I found myself turned on by the idea of him wearing lingerie. Why, I don't know as I know he doesn't like a lot of my lingerie. I know he'd like me to go out occasionally without a bra or even remove it during the evening. He does like stockings so me being commando would work for him.

"We've never really spoken of our fantasies other than very simple ones. I've never really said what my fantasies are. I've tried to suppress them as I didn't want him to think of me being a slut."

Sharon asked me, "How do you feel about this? Is this a surprise? Is it something you'd consider? What would you like her to consider?"

I looked at both of them. I shook my head a few times before I spoke. "In many ways I'm surprised. I never expected Dorothy to speak like that. I do like sexy lingerie on her. We've fallen out a few times over her functional crap. If she wants me to, I'll do it. I would like her to be braless or commando on occasion. I'd like her to consider roleplays. Not only for me but how I could play a role for her as well."

Dorothy asked timidly, "Should we give the other their fantasy? Are there any boundaries?"

Sharon smiled as she asked me to answer this question.

I thought for a few moments. I looked at Dorothy, "We do need boundaries. Ones we are both agreed on. They may change as we experiment more but only by consent. The fantasy should be given if you are happy to. If not, the fantasy is not suitable."

Dorothy said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

My look must have shown I didn't know how to answer that. Sharon said, "I think I know. Michael, do you like the idea of Dorothy with another woman?"

I blushed, "Yes!"

Sharon laughed, "What turns you on about it?"

I blushed even more, "Seeing her enjoy another woman tease and caress her body, drive her to a few orgasms. I'd probably learn different techniques."

Sharon continued, "Would you fuck Dorothy and possibly the other woman?"

I was even redder as I spoke softly, "Yes!"

Sharon turned to Dorothy, "Have you ever thought of that?"

Dorothy blushed, "Yes. It's arousing but only as Michael is there."

Sharon asked quietly, "Would you have a strap-on used on you, use one on her and maybe on Michael?"

Dorothy nodded as she blushed like a beetroot, "Yes. I've wondered a few times about using one on Michael."

I blushed. I've never heard Dorothy speak about sex like that.

Sharon asked, "Would you like to try two men at the same time?"

Dorothy was even redder, "Yes."

Sharon asked, "What would they do with you?"

Dorothy almost couldn't speak, "They'd both caress me, eat me. Fuck me while I blow the other, change. Sometimes I thought about them being in both my bum and pussy. We've never done anal. Sometimes it's been gentle but occasionally, I thought they'd just use me."

Sharon asked me, "How would you feel about that?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. It's no different to what I just said I wanted but it feels so much more extreme. I'm not sure I'd be happy with that."

Sharon asked, "Why?"

I looked around but couldn't evade the question, "I don't have any feelings towards men. If we touched, I'd lose my erection. I don't want to see her fuck anyone else."

Sharon asked Dorothy, "You fantasised about being double teamed, double penetrated? Has what Michael said made any difference?"

Dorothy blushed, "I have. It seems a good fantasy. Michael is right. In truth, I don't want him to fuck another woman. I can see why he wouldn't want me to fuck another man. Especially after what has happened."

Sharon spoke softly, "You can play games, you can fantasise about lots of different scenarios but only within your agreed boundaries. You can use others you see as a visual high as you play. You've seen Michael drool over a hot woman while out. You could tie him up and use his body to describe what you'll do to this woman. Blow him differently as though it was that woman. He can do the same for some hunk you've seen.

"You can roleplay, within your home and even outside. As long as you keep within your boundaries you'll be fine. As you become more comfortable you can expand your boundaries.

"We'll work on how you communicate with each other first before we address your sex skills or lack thereof. We can use the sessions you have booked as joint ones so we can progress quicker. It would help if you courted. Talked about stuff like you used to do. Go for walks, the theatre and so on. If what happened comes up address it but don't focus on it. Leave the majority of such discussions for here.

"I'd ask you to buy a sex guide and to look at chapter one as it will help us build the foundations of your relationship. As far as sex is concerned try and keep it bland. The temptation in circumstances like this is to try and be the greatest lover in the world. You try for the mountains and it's not you. It fails to capture the intimacy between you as really you are acting. What works is just being loving. Holding each other, experiencing the others arousal, their love for you. Missionary, spooning, doggy.

"Don't try and force anything. Let it come."

We left in a far better place than when we went in. Dorothy suggested we head for lunch. We hadn't done that in a long time.

It was going well. Dorothy asked about the tug-of-war team and I gave her an update. She loved we'd improved thinking about having Dawson and the others tied between two ropes. She brought me more fully up to date on the office.

She asked softly, "Would you consider meeting with Linda, Mary and their husbands? They don't blame you for blowing everything up. They were struggling like me to overcome their revulsion which meant their home lives suffered like ours. I know they are in counselling. It may help their husbands to know how you have managed to find some clarity. Speaking with them, the other victims in this may help us as well. To know our fears, our nightmares weren't unique.

"We had all got on so well together before this all came about."

I thought before I answered, "I'd be lying if I said I've never given them a thought. I knew if someone had found out about their wife and that you'd possibly be involved I'd want to know. I hated doing that as I knew it would hurt them. Jim had been thinking about joining the tug-of-war team. Dave and I were looking at the football season, a pie, a pint and the game. You and Mary go but are not really into it. You could do something and we'd all meet up.

"It would be good to see if we could all help each other."

Dorothy leaned over and gave me a big kiss.

After lunch she suggested we go to our home. She wanted to try an experiment which she hoped I'd love.

Once there she sent me into our bedroom with instructions to strip off fully. She told me to make sure my cock was clean. I was to shout her when ready. I did.

She came in wearing just her red satin bra and tanga which hugged her bum and pussy. She was carrying the blue ones she'd put in her bag earlier. She smiled as my cock stood proudly to say hello.

She spoke with such love, "Michael, I made a mistake this morning. I'm a twelve for knickers and you'd be a sixteen. These won't fit but I'll still use them to tease you. I loved how you would play with me when I was dressed like this. I never played with you, tease you with these as I should have. I'm going to do that now. Every bit of your body I'm going to arouse with the satin. When you've had enough, you can do what you want with me."

She laid me down and began working her breasts up my right leg. The further she went, her satin clad pussy began caressing my leg. She moved until all my leg had been caressed by her pussy. She turned to my other leg. The feeling was fantastic. She cheated as she draped the blue ones over my cock and used her hand to slowly wank him with it. She nibbled my nipples as she passed.

Her breasts caressed my chest and stomach. That bra just set off explosions everywhere it touched. She moved so her breasts were across my head as she dragged her pussy slowly over my cock. He loved it, a lot! She moved around so her pussy rubbed all over my body on its way up my chest until it was over my face. She massaged every centimetre of my head, carefully evading my tongue. She turned and straddled me until she had my cock constrained against her knickers and our stomachs. She was slowly moving, teasing him. Her breasts were rubbing my upper chest. I could only moan in pleasure. She'd never done this in the past.

She moved to kiss me lightly. She spoke, "I love this. The different sensations are building. I'm going to use you as a dildo but outside my knickers."

She began to use her pussy as though fucking my cock except she was stroking the satin along my cock. He was enjoying it. I was as well. Her nipples were standing so proud, I was sure the satin would tear. She began jerking her hips as she nibbled my ear, "Fucking hell, Michael, I'm going to cum. I never thought I would. The sensation is just too much!"

She began to seriously stroke my cock with her knicker clad pussy. She came like an express train. I almost did. When she recovered she started to slowly use her pussy again. I was moaning loudly. I felt her move down and she began to give me a titty fuck. The satin was explosive on my cock. I was jerking my hips up as I was so close to cumming. She moved and put me in her mouth. She tongued me and I exploded. She swallowed most but some escaped.

She lay beside me, her hand stroking my cock with the panties. She was looking at me with such love, I kissed her. I could taste the tang of my cum. She smiled, "I hope you enjoyed that. I should have done that far more often for you. He's recovering so I'll start again."

I held her and placed her on her back, "Not so fast. My turn."

I kissed her from the top of her head down. I stopped at those phenomenal breasts and released them before the satin was torn. I slowly kissed and caressed one until she came. I moved to the other breast and did the same before moving down. I kissed and caressed her pussy through her panties until she was a wreck as she came twice. I removed the panties and started on her pussy and rosebud. I rimmed her, something she had never allowed. She was moaning, speaking gibberish as I tongue fucked her rosebud. I moved slowly up her bare pussy. I could have drowned. One then two fingers entered her bum. She just moaned her pleasure. As I tongued her perineum and her pussy she was having trouble keeping still. Her hips were trying to get her pussy in full contact with my face. I reached her clit and within half a dozen strokes she came and came and came.

I moved three fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her to another massive orgasm. I moved up her body lightly caressing her breasts before I kissed her so passionately we could have caught fire. My cock entered the cauldron of her pussy.

She held me tightly as she said quietly, "It's all I've ever wanted. I love you so much!" She never used her full pussy powers. This was all about what Sharon had said, rediscovering our love or in this case lust. It was slow, meaningful as we both looked the other in the eye. I saw such love for me in her. She lightly caressed my head and back as I caressed her head. After about fifteen minutes she started to increase the pace. I swear it wasn't me. I couldn't believe her when she said to fuck her harder as she was about to cum. She came just before I did. I collapsed onto her breasts.

When I looked she was crying softly. When I tried to apologise if I'd hurt her she battered my head lightly, "Men can be so dim. It was all I've ever wanted. Sharon was right, just holding you, seeing in your face and eyes how you experienced me was mind blowing. I love you."

Her pussy wasn't playing fair as she was squeezing my cock who was recovering. Dorothy just looked at me, kissing my lips lightly as her pussy wanked me off. It has some weapon in there. She spoke softly, "We'll have to tell each other our fantasies. I think we'd both like satin or silk nighties. It would be awesome playing with each other, wouldn't it?" Her pussy increased the wanking motion until I'd no option but to cum. She tried to start again but I pleaded for some respite.

She laughed as she picked up the blue satin panties. She pulled them up my legs as far as they would go. She laughed as she took them off me, "We'll need to get you your own. You'll need to come with me so I can get some which you'd like me to wear and tease you. We could get matching ones."

She cheated as she was stroking my cock with those panties as she took them off. He rose so she climbed on top. She held me as she slowly fucked us both to another fantastic orgasm. I don't know how often I've cum as she puts her nipple into my mouth as her pussy explodes around my cock. It seems to ignite an invisible triangle of love.

Once we were cuddling, she asked, "Is there a fantasy you have you think I could do easily? Sharon said to take it slowly but I want to show you I'm open to be a better wife for you."

I blushed. She laughed, "Come on it can't be that bad. Whisper it to me."

She leaned down with her ear against my mouth. When I didn't speak she said, "I'll use the panties again. Tell me. When I spoke with Sharon before she said there is nothing taboo. We each have a choice we can do it or not."

She was stroking my cock who was knackered. It was mixture of bliss and rawness. I spoke hesitantly, "I've wanted to eat you out after I came in you. It built when occasionally, you'd clean me after making love with your tongue. The desire dies when I've cum. You'd need to make me do it."

Dorothy smiled, "I never thought about it the first time I did it. I was just so turned on, I wanted you hard again so I did it. It wasn't difficult for me as I've kissed you when you've eaten me. It was strange at first but I got to like it. I've blown you and let you cum in my mouth, not often enough, so I knew your taste. I have to say, I do like our joint taste.

"I did ask for simple and all I need to do is this."

She moved her body over me until she was sucking my cock. She lowered her pussy onto my face. She started licking all around my cock and balls, licking up all my fluid I'd deposited. She moved her pussy over my face and forced my nose into her. She was moving her hips slowly, allowing me to see and feel her pussy. She moved until it was sitting over my mouth.

She spoke softly, "Just do as you normally do. If you find it's not for you tell me and I'll move off. It does have a slightly different feel on your face. I could cum easily."

My cock was saying the same. I started to lick along her pussy and some mixed fluid came out. It wasn't bad. I gave it another go and before I knew it, I was all in. I licked and sucked from her rosebud to her clit. The taste was different and even the way her pussy was rubbing over my face seemed different. Her hips started to do her pre orgasm jerking. I held her as best I could as I managed to get a finger into her bum and stroke her clit with my tongue. She came as she drove my head almost through the mattress. I came as she almost had him in her throat.

1...56789...13