Disblief, Anger, Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope that we can at least be friends. In my wildest fantasies I never felt you could still love me. If you want more, I'll be open to it. I'll need help from Sharon so I don't blow any chance I may have. You'll need help as well. Maybe we can come out with a better marriage."

I nodded, "Let's take it slow and see where we go. As I've told Sharon, I want to be with you but something brings the anger out and then I want to be as far away as possible. She says I have to relax, take my time and let my true feelings come out. I will always love you."

Sharon closed the session, "You'll both feel raw. You've spoken the thoughts you've hidden for so long. Let the tears come and focus on the love you have for each other. We'll speak in the weeks to come about the event and try to find some closure for you both."

As we left Dorothy hugged me and whispered, "Thank you for being here. You saying so clearly you don't blame me has me so confused. Once I can accept that, I hope it will help me. Sharon says I have to let the guilt go."

Thelma was all smiles, "Thank you Michael, she needed this."

Saturday I had a video call with my dad. I explained what was happening. He spoke softly, "I've never asked about either Dorothy's or your sex lives, either before or after you met. If Dorothy had partners before you, would you have said no to loving her?"

I answered carefully, "I didn't know Dorothy was a virgin. I was scared to try in case I messed up and she would refuse to have anything to do with me. I wasn't that experienced. She actually seduced me."

Dad laughed, "I'm not surprised with that. You've always felt shy around girls but you were good with them. They did care for you even if you didn't think they could. Dorothy was everything your mum and I had talked about for a partner for you. When she was ill, she talked about what you would need. Your mum would have loved Dorothy for all she has done for you. She helped make you more confident, have more belief. You've built a good business because of her support as well as your skills. You listen far more and consider others. Mind you your mum would have gotten the truth from her before you did over this fucking abominable crime.

"You've admitted you still love her which is a first step. The question you have to ask yourself is, can you view her as your wife or just as a slut? Be true to yourself."

I spent the afternoon going through what he said. I was no further forward. I thought he stopped saying something so I'd answer the question. What was it? Did he know my answer?

At night, I went to a pub with Henry and Colin. We discussed what we had learned. I didn't disclose Dorothy's striptease. I couldn't say definitely but I'm sure Sharon saw I was aroused as she described it.

It was Colin who said, "If Dorothy's total time with him intimately was under eighty-seven seconds does that count as an affair or even sex?"

Henry and I looked at him, how did he know? Henry had him explain, "Michael, they all recorded the action. They gloried in their exploits. They shared their videos. I know three women who work there. I avoided viewing their videos. My friends saw Dorothy's videos. They said, if I can be crude, whatever weapon she has in her vagina, be careful, very careful. His bloody small, thin dick, wasn't a penis let alone a cock, exploded without her seemingly doing much. He was being roasted by his colleagues. He had some very nasty plans to get his own back on her. You caught him just in time.

"He admitted he was scared of you. He backed off from her. It was the remarks of the others which set him off again."

Henry and I both released the breaths we had been holding. I moved it on as to whether they would be interested in getting their 5% or even jobs with them. Colin said, "Both. If the jobs were here it would be good but can we trust him?"

Henry said, "I would. He has done what he says. He looks like he cares about his staff. Michael said when he went to see the previous boss the first time the floor was like a morgue. The last time it was lively. He knew each woman by name. He didn't fake he cared about them."

Both turned to me. Colin said quietly, "We all know how you've been severely affected by all of this. You were delighted when we learned Dawson had been attacked. They have so many potential perpetrators. Since then, you've slowly been losing the anger. It's not gone. There is a still a large sadness in you. When we mentioned Dorothy, your eyes showed your love until your anger took over.

"Michael, it's all very well to say you blame Dawson. Accept that Dorothy and the others were victims. But is that true? Do you blame her? Or is this anger more about you, you feel you failed her.

"I can tell you that in the mornings after, Dawson tried to demean you. Dorothy told him in no uncertain manner you were by far the better man. It really bugged him.

"All your friends know how much love there was between you both. To be honest, we were jealous. If you can find another way to look at her actions with Dawson which enables you to come to view what happened to her was unavoidable given the coercion she and the others were subjected to. To see she wasn't a willing participant, only that she didn't have an option.

"Had she been raped one night coming home from work, would you have turned your back on her? She was a rape victim! She didn't have an affair.

"Is there a way you could focus on your love for her which may allow you to have a future together? If that's what you both wish."

I just nodded. This was so intense. Henry steered us onto more normal subjects for us, football and the tug-of-war team. I spent a lot of time in thought during the Sunday. Colin's words had resonated with me so much.

Monday afternoon I had a session with Sharon. I was flayed alive. Afterwards I did begin to see some semblance of progress. Had Colin spoken with her?

On Tuesday evening, I had a call from Dorothy. Her mum had told her to contact me. Dorothy had been invited to the main Police station to be interviewed regarding Dawson. Her mum said it would be ideal to kill two birds with one stone as if I was there, I'd hear everything so she wouldn't have to explain it to me. I agreed.

Henry and Colin saw I was very nervous at the training session. I explained why. Both told me, I needed to support her for my own self-belief. If I didn't it would add to my sense of failing her.

We met outside the Police station at 9.45am. I was so nervous as I knew this wasn't going to be good in any way. Dorothy said quietly, "I know you said you'd support me but if you feel you can't mum will come in."

I said resolutely, "I offered to support you and I mean it. This will not be easy for both of us but once it's over, we may have answers, even to questions we didn't know we had."

Thelma hugged me and whispered, "Thank you." I could feel her trembling.

We went inside and were soon sitting in an interview room. The Detective Inspector and Detective Sergeant explained how they used video and audio to record us. They would go through everything with Dorothy. The DI told me I was only allowed as an observer and not to try and speak over Dorothy. The sole purpose was to expose what happened to Dorothy and how it has affected her. Some questions may prove hurtful for both of us and for me to hear as she understood I had little knowledge of what had occurred. Her focus was on eliciting the truth and eliminating potential defence platforms. If I had questions, note them and she would answer them when we were finished.

The first questions were about her beginning working with them. They were quite general. One stood out, "Was I happy she was working there?" Dorothy explained we had discussed it. "The salary was £7000 more than my current job, I was qualified and it seemed too good not to apply." She looked at me, "I was happy for her."

When she started working how was everything? "Good." "Anything seem off?" Dorothy thought, "Dawson seemed likeable but every so often he seemed to like finding fault. He could be quite nasty. I also caught his eyes almost undressing us at times. It happens in all the offices I've worked in but he didn't say or do anything. I ignored it but looking back, something must have made me feel uneasy as I made sure I was never truly alone with him."

The DS led us through how Dawson coerced them to fuck him. Dorothy explained everything like she had with Sharon. I didn't get an erection. Dorothy was in tears as she explained, you could hear the hurt, the pain, her self-loathing.

We broke for lunch. It was 12.30. We ate in the Police canteen.

At 1.20pm we began again. It started with a few follow up questions. If any seemed to suggest she was willing, in her exposure, her revealing clothes, Dorothy shot them down. She was crying. Her whole-body language said how she was devastated at what he had made her do.

The DI asked quietly, "Did Dawson compare your husband and him? How did you react?"

Dorothy looked at me, smiled happily and spoke, more resolve than she had displayed before, "It was in the morning after. I'd come out of the shower room, dressed, just needing to dry my hair. Dawson would criticise me, saying we could be having another round. I would say something like, he barely managed it last night. He'd need time to recover.

"His ego made him say he was a great lover not like my loser husband. He was a man of power. I looked at him. Power, you needed to blackmail every woman you've fucked. Michael can make love for hours. He makes you feel like you are in nirvana. My enjoyment is all he thinks about. His loving, caring personality is light years ahead of you. You can't hold a candle to him. I would be better with a candle than your excuse for a dick.

"He would be mad. He'd threaten me that he would make me rue my words. I laughed. I told him, he could try but I'd tell Michael and he wouldn't be attached to his little dick anymore. In the weeks after Michael caught us, Dawson seemed to be up to something. He dropped into many conversations that Michael was no longer there to protect me. I began to worry more. I looked at self-defence options. I was carrying a spray bottle filled with bleach to spray him if necessary. I saw his main security guy look at me like I was his prey. His stare made my blood freeze. He would see hurting me as some retribution as Michael had handed his colleagues a few beatings when they attacked him.

"Fortunately, something happened and all hell came down on those bastards before anything happened."

The DI asked, "Did Dawson ever say what he was planning, hinted at it?"

Dorothy looked deep in thought, "Possibly but I never twigged till now. I'd gone in with some documents he required and he was on the phone. He laughed and told whoever it was, "Fuck me tits has come in. You'll love them. Her cunt won't be tight for long." I thought it meant he was going to offer me to a client like he had said many times. His penis must be at least average if Dawson didn't think I'd be tight after."

The DI looked at me, Dorothy blurted out, "Michael's seven and a half inches of solid steel. He's thick. I do my kegel exercises so I can blow his mind as well as his cock!"

Dorothy blushed. So, did I. The Police Officers were professional even if slightly pink.

The DI asked, "At any time did Dawson and you discuss fantasies?"

Dorothy spoke firmly, "Never. The only non-work interaction other than the hotel evening was when he purchased what we were to wear. On the way to the hotel, he spelled out what was to happen during the evening. He would show me off. I couldn't stop him, grabbing my breasts, my bum, my pussy. He repeated his warnings like a mantra. Stop him, he'd make me take my bra off in front of everyone. It was normally a quarter cup one so my nipples were seen through the fabric of the dress. He enjoyed my embarrassment as they do grow big. Next time, it would be my panties, mostly he made me wear a "g" string. After that, he would spank my bare bum in front of the audience. He seemed most aroused when he said after he'd spanked my bare bum, he'd have the audience around us fuck me, use me, all holes open to them.

"That's why I never stopped him. I only just avoided throwing up over him."

The DI asked quietly, "Did you tell him you fancied a gang bang?"

Dorothy looked shocked, "NO! I'd never agree to anything like that. What he was doing was bad enough but others, no."

The DI probed, "Did you fantasise about it with your husbands and friends?"

Now I was shocked as well.

Dorothy was almost speechless, "Never. We teased each other about a woman we'd seen and he liked. I'd get him all hard describing her and me until he had to fuck me. He'd spot I'd seen a hunk and did the same. We both agreed no one else involved. We played, roleplayed a couple of times but only involving ourselves."

She added empathically, "I never discussed my sex life with Dawson."

The DS asked quietly, "Did Dawson do anything which may have suggested he wanted that?"

Dorothy looked at her, "He mentioned bringing clients so he could seal deals. I never thought that would include a gang bang." She shook her head slowly, "I'm so naïve."

The DI asked, "If that had happened what would you have done?"

Dorothy straightened up, looked her in the eye and almost shouted, "I'd have come straight here. Told you everything."

The DI smiled, "Dorothy, I'm going to show you a clip from what Dawson was planning. Did he ever mention anything like this?"

The video began. Dawson was speaking with three others, Dobbs, Knighton and Mitchell. They were laughing at how quickly Dorothy made him cum. He took out a dildo which must have been about fifteen inches long and twelve round. If they wanted to experience her tight cunt they'd better be quick. He'd see if they lasted twenty seconds in that cauldron. They would all gang bang her. They would fuck her every hole until no one could get another erection. He described how he was going to tie her up and use this to fuck up her cunt forever and then her arse. He was drooling with excitement. He wanted it so badly.

Dorothy was holding me tightly, crying, sobbing. I was crying but my anger was building. I wanted Dawson and those three arseholes.

The video continued. Others I didn't know joined in. They were going to take Dorothy to an old house where they would abuse her. Everyone wanted to fuck her multiple times, some wanted to make her airtight. Dawson wanted to have two in her cunt, two in her mouth. He hoped they'd get two in her bum.

The final degradation would be when she was tied up. He'd pierce her nipples and clit. Her breasts were phenomenal so he would burn his mark on them so no one would ever touch her again.

Once they'd all finished, they would piss over her and in her, make her swallow it before Dawson crapped in her mouth. They'd leave her. Totally fucked, probably to bleed out.

Dorothy and I just looked shocked. Our mouths were open. This was way beyond deviant. There was no need to ask if Dorothy wanted this. Her face and body showed her abhorrence so well.

The DI asked softly, "Had they accomplished this, what would you have done?"

Dorothy looked at her, the tears streaming from her eyes, "I'd have recorded my body, shown the injuries, said who was responsible and then killed myself. I couldn't face the life I would have had after that. I doubt I could have survived the injuries that dildo would have caused. They aren't animals. Animals have a better sense of empathy for others than they have. They're despicable."

I was holding Dorothy tightly. My eyes couldn't see for the tears.

The DI brought this interview to a close. She said firmly, "I'll have you driven home. You're too raw to be safe." She looked at me, "I know you want to extract revenge but don't go near any of them. They'll be in court on Monday. They won't like being locked up when this gets out.

"Your wife will need all the support she can get. Their defence may contact you both. It is their right to interview you but at your discretion, where and when. You can call me and I'll give any advice I can. If you have a solicitor, have them present. Make sure you have a recording of it.

"I know today was shocking. I've been in this role for three years and I've never come across anything as barbaric. The Procurator Fiscal is going to have them face everything she can. Dorothy's response shows she was never involved with it. If that's played to jurors they'll know their goose is cooked. Hopefully, it will mean they will plead guilty so no trial. I can't promise that."

Dorothy hugged me all the way home in the police car. She was a wreck, sobbing her heart out and I was close behind. Thelma and Bob busied themselves settling us and then Thelma made the meal. The looks between them showed their shock at our level of pain.

By the end of the meal, Dorothy had regained some composure. She looked at me and asked resolutely, "Did you think I wanted Dawson to do that?"

I was shocked. I looked at her and her parents who were dumbfounded. What was she suggesting?

I held Dorothy's hand gently. I looked her in the eye and said firmly, "Dorothy, I was as stunned as you were. Your whole response, your face, you stopped breathing in shock. Your body language showed such disgust at what they planned. No one who will see that will think you wanted that, even a millionth of that.

"The DI said, she knew how badly it shocked you but your response showed how terrifying the prospect of that was. She wanted your response as it showed just how evil those bastards are. It will nail them. I've never wanted to kill someone so much but she warned me off. They will be in court and then prison soon. They won't like that.

"You said at the solicitor's you were glad I stopped it going further. Neither of us knew what that meant until today. When you said you'd have killed yourself, we all knew it was no idle threat. Had that happened, you would have."

Her parents were gasping in shock. Absolutely stunned. They didn't know the cause but the fact I was convinced they knew it was something extremely serious.

I continued, trying to appear calm but my voice showed the anger bubbling near the surface, "I hope it is played in the court as it shows them as they are, worse than vermin.

"Dorothy, I love you. I know you and you'd never have consented to any of what has occurred or what they were planning without their coercion. Your answers to the Police questions are what I know you'd have done.

"Let's find a way of getting beyond this and back to being ourselves. As we did in the beginning, take it slow. We'll both need to allow Sharon, mum and dad and others to help us. Let's focus on our love not them."

I held her tightly as she dissolved into more tears. I walked her through to the settee and held her.

Bob and Thelma sat on their chairs and watched us. Thelma made tea and made sure Dorothy drank it. She hugged her and said, "You need to replace the fluid. We're here if you need to speak or need a dry shoulder to cry on."

It took a while for Dorothy to compose herself. She held me and gave me a kiss. She turned to her parents and spoke quietly, "Michael heard everything today. I told the Police all that happened, how he controlled everything. When Michael agreed to meet at the solicitor's, I told him I was happy he had found out. It had enabled me to stop what I now see due to Sharon, as the rapes. I'd only seen myself as a slut, a whore for what I did to Michael. What we didn't know was that it stopped the extremely brutal revenge Dawson was planning.

"When I laughed at him saying he was a powerful man, a better man than Michael, he didn't like it. The fact I made him cum so quickly and his friends laughed at him because of it. When I told him he was no lover with such a small dick I'd be better using a candle or a carrot it burned away at him and he planned an extremely evil act along with others. I won't say what he planned but killing them all very slowly and painfully was one of many thoughts I had. Had Michael not been there, I don't know what I'd have done. Mum I never want you to ask. I don't think it would ever cross your mind what depravity it exposed."

1...34567...13