Discharge of the Light Brigade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

"Me, why?"

He pulled the flashlight out of his pocket and set the switch to 'C'. "Because I have need for your ... assistance."

"What kind of --" she stopped speaking mid-sentence as the light of the flashlight brushed across her cheek. When her eyes were fully dilated, he redirected the light directly into her eyes. After a few short moments, she said, in a monotone voice, "How may I serve you, master."

He leaned forward to whisper a command in her ear.

As he stepped back, she said, "I understand, my master."

"Excellent. Now let's see how well you understand the flashlight's uses." He handed her the flashlight. She started towards the entrance into the chamber in which they both stood, when another girl walked in.

Ingrid quickly slid the switch on the flashlight to the N setting and shined the light directly in the girl's eyes.

The newcomer quickly and calmly removed all of her clothes. Dr. Wilson looked at Ingrid and said, "She looks Russian. Find out her name."

"What is your name?"

"Ariana Petrovna."

"Are you ready to bring Ariana to the next level, Ingrid?" The professor asked with a hint of laughter in his voice.

His slave said nothing but slid the switch on the flashlight to the letter S and turned the flashlight on Ariana a second time.

Ariana looked around the chamber. Upon seeing Dr. Wilson she practically ran up to him, pulled his pants down, and lay down on her back in front of him. She pointed at his cock and, with a slight whimper, simply said the Russian word for 'please:' pozhaluysta.

He nodded agreement and began to climb on top of her. Before he moved any closer, though, he looked up and gave Ingrid additional instructions. "You want to watch me and Ariana very closely. You will be very aroused by what is happening here. That said, you may not touch yourself in any way while I'm with Ariana. Instead, when Ariana has an orgasm, so, too, will you. Do you understand, Ingrid?"

"Yes, master."

"Very good." He looked down at Ariana and flashed her a knowing, wicked smile. She let out a gasp has he plunged himself in between her legs.

Ingrid stood by and large motionless, watching her master and the Russian girl together. The Russian girl was very expressive with her pleasure. Although her yelps were in Russian and neither of her companions in lust understood much of what she said, it was clear when she was approaching orgasm. Ingrid responded in kind.

Each successive climax for Ariana was more powerful than the previous. At one point, Ingrid's knees buckled and she had difficulty standing up to ensure that she was seeing what was really happening.

After what felt like an eternity of intense pleasure, Dr. Wilson finally came. When he stopped thrusting, Ariana whispered, "Spasibo."

He nodded politely, stood up, and pulled his pants up as casually as he could. Looking over at Ingrid, he smiled at her and said, "Let her go."

Ingrid slid the switch on the flashlight back to the letter 'R' and pushed the button.

Ariana calmly retrieved her clothes, put them on, and walked out of the chamber, to explore more of the grasslands amidst these mountains.

"I believe you know what to do from here, Ingrid." He handed her a business card with his phone number and e-mail address.

"I do." She pocketed the card and the flashlight and left the professor alone with his thoughts.

Good thing I brought two units with me, he mused. She will definitely prove useful over the long run.


Epilogue

About two weeks after Dr. Wilson and Tiffany returned home from their trip to the Crimean Peninsula, Tiffany began the process of proofreading the final report that they had compiled.

The numbers on the spreadsheet on her computer screen started to look blurry. She stood up and rubbed her eyes.

Tiffany sighed and thought about her week with Dr. Wilson, a man whom she hoped she might be allowed to call "Gabriel" by now. She thought of everything she could remember from that week. It was such a beautiful setting, so amazing: historical, literary, artistic. By the end of the week, she had resigned herself to the knowledge that he wasn't interested in her in any manner other than professional.

"Too bad," she said to her computer screen, glancing down at her breasts, cupping them with her hands. "You really don't know what you're missing, Gabriel."

She laughed as she said this. Dr. Wilson had seemed somewhat interested in that German girl, Ingrid. She remembered feeling some pangs of jealousy when she smiled at him on the bus, both going to Bakhchisarai and heading back to the airport. She even thought she'd seen Ingrid and the professor in one of the caverns in the mountains, but wasn't sure and decided not to confirm her suspicions.

She saved the latest updates to the spreadsheet and decided she needed to get something from the snack machine.

She locked her computer and ambled out into the corridor leading to the vending machines. She stopped to watch the news on one of the televisions hanging from the ceiling.

"...bizarre story from Berlin, Germany. Last night, large numbers of men and women have started walking around the city, completely naked. If the nudity weren't enough, none of the people walking around is even doing anything that would attract attention to themselves. We're receiving reports that these people don't even realize they're naked. As more information becomes available, we'll keep you updated on this story."

Tiffany scoffed. As she turned away from the TV screen, she saw her advisor.

"Did you see that news item, Dr. Wilson?"

"I did."

"Strange what passes for news anymore. Or should I say 'strange what passes for nudes'?"

Dr. Wilson laughed. "Are you going to be back in the lab today?"

"Oh, yes! I'm just taking a quick break. I'll be back in in five minutes."

"Great! I'd like to see the numbers you're working on."

"I'll show them to you when I get back."

Tiffany continued down the hall towards the vending machines. The professor went into the lab.

As he sat down next to his own laptop, he noticed that he had an e-mail waiting for him. It was a single sentence: "Phase one of plan initiated."

He whispered to his computer. "I know, Ingrid. I know. Nice job."

Tiffany came back into the lab and set a can of Diet Coke down next to her computer. "Do you want me to show you the numbers?"

He picked up one of the flashlights from his desk and stepped around to Tiffany's workstation. She showed him the spreadsheet and the numbers that represented energy consumption, consistency, brightness, duration, and a few added statistics about the noise from the early tests, plus some related measurements taken from the tests of the flashlight. "These numbers look pretty good, Tiffany."

"Thank you, Professor."

He casually turned on the flashlight in his hand and moved it so that the beam hit her hand. She stopped moving in anticipation of the light being redirected into her eyes.

He did exactly that and in no time she was taking off her clothes. "Ingrid has started Phase I of my greater plan. I'd like to give you a quick demonstration of Phase II."

Tiffany turned to face him. With a snap of his fingers, she had a powerful orgasm that coursed through her entire body.

As the orgasm subsided, she remarked,"Phase II sounds like fun." Her voice gave a slight hint that she had not fully recovered from the amazing sensation that she had just felt.

"Oh, it will be, my dear. It will be."

She drifted off into a state of mindless bliss as he repeated the phrase "It will be" one last time. With any luck, between the German girl and the professor, everyone will know the peaceful world she had been privileged to be a part of. Who knows, maybe she could be allowed to introduce it to everyone, too.

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers