Discharge Papers Pt. 01

Story Info
Lonely man looking for adventure finds his perfect Domme.
4.6k words
4.56
6k
7
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd joined up as a boy soldier when I was 16. I'd gone through the ranks and then gained a commission. I was now after 36 years getting a different kind of marching orders.

I never married didn't have kids and now I was very much on my own. One of the reasons I'd never married was my sexual proclivities. Despite being a long-time member of the regiment the western world sees as being a bunch of hard bastards I'm sexually very submissive. OK, I'd had a few relationships but to be honest they were for appearances, and then latterly a hand to hold at mess dances.

I wanted to taste some forbidden fruit. I had nothing to do, a decent pension and a lump sum to do it with. I decided to go on holiday. Three months in Bangkok! I booked a plane ticket, packed a Bergen and went. I marched out of Bangkok International hailed a Taxi and said to the guy "Hotel, Patpong".

"Ahh you want girls, he said?"

"Err yes I replied."

"No, stay Patpong. Patpong hotel shit. I take you to a nice place. Nice woman look after you, good food, clean bed."

He went on to give me his spiel. "When you go to girls, call me I know the best places." He passed me a card. I let him take me to what amounted to a private bed and breakfast.

It was nice, the woman there was nice, very nice, not a nubile 20-year-old but very attractive plus she spoke good English, better than mine. Her name she told me was Lilly. She fed me, made me a brew, and showed me the room.

I booked for a week. When she told me how much I thought she was charging for the day. When we sorted the money out I paid for a month.

I got my head down for an hour or two, when I woke it was dark and I thought I'd missed out on the day my landlady assured me otherwise. She realised, as a single man, I was there looking for sex and a good time.

"The action doesn't start in Patpong for two hours yet,"she told me. I got myself ready, called my driver and off I went to discover what a Bangkok Mistress would make of me. He dropped me at a bar called Kitten. He assured me I could get anything I wanted in there. He was wrong. I spent 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back in there. So I left, then just decided to walk around.

I found a place called Domina. For about 50 quid I could have a two-hour fantasy with two mistresses, so I did, I enjoyed it! I got a spanking and spent 10 minutes with my nose in one of the girl's pussies. That was a good start. I decided to walk some more. Walking away from the market the seedier it got. I was about to turn around and retrace my steps when a woman dressed head to toe in black Latex took my hand in one of hers, the other cupped my arse cheek. She smiled and said, in heavily accented English. "Does this bottom need correcting?"

"Err, Yes".

"Come with me." I followed her through a doorway, down a corridor and into a room. It was dark. Still smiling she drew me by the hand to a St Andrews cross, she took off my shirt. I let her fasten my arms to it. She took off my pants and fondled my cock. I was already hard, she fastened my ankles. I realised it was a very solid piece of kit.

When I was fixed in position she whispered in my ear, I whip you, English bastard! I whip you good. She did, when the first blow landed I realised I was in deep shit. She beat my back to a pulp. I screamed for her to stop. I screamed for mercy then I just screamed. She released my ankles, twisted me around and kicked me in the balls half a dozen times.

She went through my pants. Passport? Watch? Where are they? "In my hotel, in the safe". She had my wallet with a few thousand Baht, nothing much. Kicked my nuts again and released one wrist. "Get out, leave, if you come back my man kill you."

Then she walked out. I managed to stand, I had been sick, pissed all over the floor and I had no money. On the floor with my clothes was my wallet. It had been emptied of cash, and my debit card had disappeared. but I had an emergency fund in the shape of two 500 Bhat notes folded tight and stuffed in a secret pocket in the belt of my Jeans. They were still there. Most of my cash and my credit cards like my watch and passport were back in my room.

I put my shirt on, just a cotton tee shirt, it felt like it was made of barbed wire. Earlier in the evening, I had written Lilly's address on the inside of my left wrist. I showed that and one of the 500 Bhat notes to a cabby and in no time I was back in my room. I called my bank's 24-hour helpline. I'd got to the bank before any damage was done. They arranged for a new card to be ready in two days.

I hadn't disturbed Lilly coming in, but I did in the morning. The only way I could sleep was by lying on my tum. The weather was hot, I wore nothing Lilly knocked but I was out of it. She walked in and screamed just as loud as I had last night. Don't move, stay there. Lilly returned with a jar of cream and some wipes.

What have you done you, stupid man? You have your blood on my sheets. It's dry. I'll never get it out! They are ruined. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I will buy you new ones. While I was still being scolded like a small boy Lilly started to apply the cream to my wounds. Shit, I shouted. Jesus Christ it stings.

"Be still, big baby. This is what you want, isn't it? Pain, this is free, I bet you paid for pain last night. I bet it cost more than you bargained."

"I nodded my head, "yes Lilly, it did."

"Did you like the whipping you got?"

"No Lilly I didn't, not like that." While Lilly massaged the cream into my back she talked. She became more conciliatory. "Do you like a whipping? No! I thought I would. The thought and the reality are different.

"You are lucky! There are bad gangs. Get girls too old for the clubs, but they know no other way. Most of them are drug users, and dependent. Some girls have a child to feed. The girl who did this is one of them. She is being used! Do you want revenge?"

"No Lilly, it was my fault."

"You want your bottom spanking?"

"I did. I think I want to go home now."

"No, stay, most of Bangkok is good to sex tourists. You can enjoy your visit. I will show you around. You buy me a nice meal, I will be a good guide. Help make up for my ruined sheets."

Maybe I spank you myself as punishment for ruining my sheets."

Lilly gave my arse a sharp slap."

"If you like I can find you a good girl in a day or two when you are healed a little."

"How do you know these girls?"

"I did it when I was younger. I was clever. I only worked in the clubs. They take 75% but I kept my tips, I didn't do drugs, I saved my money."

Lilly was stroking my bum. I had a boner as I'd never had before. "This bottom?"

Yes, Lilly."

"Does it need spanking now? Oh yes please, Lilly. Do you want an old lady like me to spank it? You are not an old lady Lilly you are younger than me. I like women not little girls. You are beautiful."

"If I start, I decide when I stop, do you understand?

"Ohh yes please Lilly."

"Shall I tie you, I think you like to be tied don't you?"

I was very nervous after the whipping. I didn't know what I wanted. "Don't worry, I may hurt you a little, but I will be careful and I won't make you bleed. Let's go to my room and find out what you do like, follow me."

I followed Lilly into her part of the house. Up a flight of stairs into an attic. "I was a working girl here in Bangkok for 20 years I kept some clients for a while. I still have two. I know them they know me. This is where I bring them.

It's a playroom, it's not a Dungeon, this is play, it's serious play and I have to be the only one in charge. We leave the real world outside the door. Inside the door, I am Mistress Lilly and you are. Well. I will decide what you are called when I find out exactly who you are, for now, though I will call you toy, my toy.

We walked around her playroom. She had a pillory, a spanking bench, a St Andrews cross, a chair with splayed legs and straps that would leave my cock and balls very open.

Most of the furniture was on one wall, but all of her toys, whips, canes, paddles etc were on the wall opposite. I thought that a bit strange at the time. The other two walls were curtained off, there was obviously stuff behind them. It added to the mystery.

I stopped at the spanking bench. "Where do my arms go."

"Behind you."

She pointed up to a small winch on the ceiling. "It can lift a tonne so it can lift your arms and even this she said patting my cock.." Lilly giggled at my excited cock bouncing, "you know it will be very bad for you if you cum in here without my permission, don't you?

"You want to try, don't you? I could not answer. I had not noticed, I was too busy making head pictures of me fastened in this gear with Lilly administering her special attention to my vulnerable exposed and very defenceless arse.

Lilly had picked up a short stiff leather strap, she brought it down on the head of my cock. I yelped at the surprise of it. "If I ask you a question in my room you answer and answer quick or suffer the consequences."

"Sorry Lilly"

Whack as the strap came down on my cock-head again. Protecting my cock with my hands was pure instinct. "Hands on your head," Barked Lilly! "Ten more, three because you addressed me incorrectly, three because you did not count and thank me for giving you my attention, three for not allowing me to continue. And the last three because you still have not answered my question.

I immediately put my hands on my head. "Sorry Mistress Lilly, Yes Mistress Lilly I would like you to strap me onto the bench." Lilly applied her little strap to my erection fifteen times. I counted them all and thanked her for them all.

"That was good, I'm pleased, you may ask the question you have in your head"

"Why fifteen mistress?

"Why do you think"

"Did I do something wrong"

"No, you were good after I corrected you."

"Did I talk out of place?"

"No, not at all"

"I don't know Mistress Lilly."

"You have to guess, you have five chances. If your wrong five times, I will give you one hundred strokes with this strap on your cock head. I'm going to change into something very sexy. But first I will get you ready for what is coming. Or should I say for what I hope is coming."

"What if I get it right mistress, Lilly?"

"Three for the first wrong answer, six for the second, twelve for the third. You are already on three so you better get thinking. Soon you will learn only Lilly is right in this room."

Lilly held my cock, looked into my eyes and smiled. "I'm looking forward to having that monster in all my holes tonight, woe betide you if your so stupid it's too sore and I can't have it where and when I want it."

"Over here, boy! First I put you in these cuffs." The cuffs were made of thick but supple black cowhide. She fastened one to my left hand so I could see her tighten the twin buckle and strap arrangement. She did the same with the other.

She led me to a wall and told me to take down a steel O ring and three small spring closure carabiners. She clicked the three carabiners onto the O ring. Lilly then clipped a carabiner onto one of my cuffs, then clipped my other cuff to another of the carabiners

Then pressing a button on the wall lowered the hook on the winch above the spanking bench. The third carabiner was clipped to a chain loop hanging from this hook. Lilly walked back to the wall, pressed another button and in seconds I was very nearly swinging. Lilly laughed at my predicament, she came over to me bit my nipples squeezed my nuts and then held my cock with both hands.

"This was going to be for you, I was sorry for you, your back is such a mess. But now it's for me, this is for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Lilly."

"Now wait here, every word, groan or moan, every single one will get you three with my cock strap. I like my cock strap but I don't think you do, do you?"

"No Mistress Lilly".

Lilly disappeared behind the curtain to my left. A light switch clicked and with the extra light, I could see vague shadows of my mistress on the curtain. I heard a zip, the clump as her shoes hit the floor then a few minutes later a shower run. Then a hair dryer. Then nothing for half an hour at least. I was wondering if she had fallen asleep. Then a bit of huffing and puffing,

Finally the unmistakable click-clack of stiletto heels on a wooden floor. Mistress Lilly, gloriously splendid Mistress Lilly came strutting into my life.

Her jet black hair was arranged in a ponytail that rose vertically from the crown of her head. Her face was partially hidden by a half cat mask. Her makeup was perfect. She had a black shiny satin bow around her neck, long opera gloves and a long line corset of the same material. The two-inch band of her stocking tops I could see above he lace up 6-inch stiletto-heeled boots appeared to be of the same material. As were the 8 suspenders that held them firmly in place.

"Be absolutely sure now, this is your last chance, do you want to continue?"

"Yes Mistress Lilly"

"Then you must do exactly as I say! if I read you right, and I think I do, this will be the best night of your life!"

"First you have two more attempts to answer my question!"

"I didn't call you Mistress when I should have."

"Ha ha ha, no another wrong. 24 now mantoy. Another wrong and I double it again and then when you fail my test so I will double it again. That will be 96. 96 is untidy so I will make it a hundred because I like it."

Lilly was tickling my cock. Then she just plain cheated. She bent over, took my cock in her mouth and sucked and ran her tongue over the head. I just could not think.

"If you don't answer in thirty seconds I will consider it a wrong answer." Lilly took my cock-head in her mouth again.

My cock-head came out of Lilly's mouth with a plop. She claimed she gave me a whole minute to answer. I was sure it was less than 5 seconds.

"You have failed. The answer was very simple, the extra strokes were because I, your Mistress just wanted to spank your huge cock. I told you twice but you didn't listen did you? Now I get to hit it one hundred times. I'm going to enjoy that. I don't think you will though."

Lilly went behind the curtain to my left. "Ohh yes this will do very well."

She pulled out a heavy piece of wooden furniture. It seemed to consist of a heavy wooden plinth with two parallel uprights three feet high and about 6 inches apart. It was so heavy Lilly struggled to move it. She did though, after a minute or two she had it in place just in front of me.

Then she went back behind the curtain and then emerged with two pieces of wood. About an inch thick. Three inches wide and about eight inches long. They both had a half-moon cutout on one edge.

Lilly slid one piece of timber into slots I had not noticed in the uprights. The slots faced each other so the timber ran in them like a guillotine blade.

I was ordered to step up onto the plinth with a little encouragement with a nasty vicious crop Lilly now held.

Lilly dropped the second piece of timber into the slots. It dropped down to meet its mate,

I then realised the two half moons together made a hole just right to firmly hold my cock and balls at its root. Lilly lifted the top sliding timber, grabbed my cock and pulled me forward and lowered the top timber onto my cock. She pushed the bottom piece up to meet the top.

Lilly produced a bolt that had been concealed in a hole in one of the uprights she dropped it through a hole in the top timber slide and screwed it into a captive nut held in the bottom slide.

She let go of my cock but I was going precisely nowhere. A second bolt was added, it served no useful purpose other than to emphasise to me just how stuck and at this woman's mercy I was.

Lilly added cuffs to my ankles and using a little rope stretched my ankles apart and tied them off to two eye bolts in the plinth.

There was a hole in the plinth, Lilly placed a metal pole in that. Then she screwed a hideous-sized butt plug onto the top of that. "Please no Lilly I've never had anything up there" whack whack whack, "silence or I will silence you!"

"But please". whack whack whack.

"OK boy, you asked for it." Lilly went to the wall and selected a full head hood. First, she wrapped it around my cock. "Such soft sensuous leather. So strong but so soft. It will hold your head wherever I want it held. Meanwhile, it will hold this."

Lilly worked her magic again and appeared to pull out of thin air a bright red ball on a stick. She held it in her left hand in her right she held my left testicle. "Open wide!" she said, then gave me a sweet smile.

Then followed that with." It would be such a shame to spoil a nice matching pair. She gave a little squeeze." I opened it immediately. "A little wider mantoy!" A little more force to her grip on my ball. I stretched my jaw and the ball popped in. Lilly gave my balls a light slap. I grunted but she let that go. Such an easy way to control a man, then a slightly harder slap. "So much pain for so little effort."

Then unable to kiss me she licked my lips around the ball gag. Stepping back away from me she pulled her knickers away from her fanny. She then pushed three fingers inside herself. When she withdrew them they were wet and glistening with her juices. She wiped that juice onto my top lip and into my nose so I could smell her scent. My cock was so hard it was aching. Her final trick with the hood was to close two small zips. They closed the eye holes and left me completely blinded.

The stick the ball was mounted on turned out to be a 5mm diameter stainless steel rod, so no biting through that! It had two welded rings in each end the hood had two "D"rings so when Lilly added two little leather straps it was firmly held in place.

Lilly went back to work on the but-plug. She lubed my arse, first one finger. It will help if you relax. You're trying to get a fire hydrant up my arse and you want me to relax I thought.

It took a long time to get the plug in me and Lilly later admitted she should have used one a little smaller, but there was a reason.

Now Lilly switched her attention to my cock. Lilly said keep your eyes closed, "I'm going to unzip the blinders so you can see the treats I have in store for you." She pulled up a little table and a stool and started to assemble a small collection of tools. The first thing was the leather strap. And something that surprised me, an abacus of sorts. It had 5 rows of 50 balls. "This is to help you," said Lilly. It will help you keep count."

"Thank you, Mistress Lilly" I dutifully replied. It came out as "Ank ooo is-as ilee. Dribble was running down my chin onto my chest and making its way down my legs onto the plinth.

Lilly looked up at me, gave me one of her dazzling smiles and said "until I blindfold you" and then her endearing little giggle. Then you in the shit boy. Not for the first time and defiantly not for the last I asked myself how can she be so mean and loving, so dominant and feminine all at the same time?

She placed a pinwheel and a few clamps. Lastly two small sheets of thick perspex that turned out to be a testical crush.

"Now my big strong man we are going to play a game. It's called Mistress Lilly's Spider's

Web! I'm Lilly the Spider, these toys are my web. Can you guess who the fly is?"

"Ee is-as ilee." Was the best I could reply, I loved and hated this gag in equal measures.

"Yes, you are my fly now. I know we've only just met but I'm going to weave a web around you, not to harm you, it is to keep you, to make you mine. I don't want to let you go, I'm not going to let you go, ever." I want you, I want to keep you, I want you in me. But we both need something first."

"I promised you a spanking, I never go back on a promise. But I want you on the bench for that. Strapping you to my bench will tighten the skin on your bum and I will enjoy it more. I'm going to start with my hand, then use this flogger." Lilly held up a flogger for me to see, it had lots of soft leather tails but as she trailed it over my rigid cock I realised it was very heavy.

12