Discharge Papers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then when your bum is nice and red, and I do promise it will be. I will change to this paddle. You will be begging me to stop long before I'm ready. I will remove the gag so I can hear you plead. Listening to a man pleading for mercy that is never going to come from me makes me wet. I'll put the paddle down when I'm ready.

It won't be over, I am going to introduce you to a rattan cane. Not the silly things they use in English schools, mine is the same pattern of cane used in The Bangkok Hilton. A real Thai prison cane, half an inch thick and four feet long. Just 12 to end your spanking. Just to show you what it's like. You will have to be very bad for me to ever use it on you again but I want you to know what it feels like. It will hurt worse than the whipping you got last night but it won't break your skin, I said you wouldn't bleed!

First though. That cock needs some attention. This isn't for you, it's for my fun. You have earned 200 strokes. If I give you that I won't be able to use it later and I need to use it. If I can't I will be angry. You can work it off. But there is a price, I will add a percentage of the strokes you have left, I haven't decided the percentage yet.

I knew then this woman intended to keep me, she now considered me hers. I also knew no matter how many strokes I took I would never pay off the debt. For the first time in my life, I had fallen in love with someone. I didn't want to be free, I wanted to be hers. I didn't want to be out of that debt either.

Lilly decided I would count the strokes as she administered them. I also had to call a halt when I thought I was getting to the stage where I could not perform to her satisfaction after. There was one more element to my trial. I had never seen or heard of an E-Stim machine.

Lilly introduced me to hers. She had a set of rubber-coated egg sounds. If you have never seen an egg sound the one Lilly decided to use on me that day is a stainless steel egg, it measures 8mm in diameter and is 20 mm long. It is mounted on a 2mm wire that is 350mm long.

Using plenty of silicon sex lube and at first a tapered sound. Lilly in her own words used to "open me up a little" Then, with no little amount of pain for me, managed to get the 8mm egg sound entered into my urethra until she was happy it was nudging my prostate.

Then she produced the E-Stim. It had two wires terminating with 2.5 Jack plugs. "This will stimulate your prostate, it's going to make you extremely horny." What I thought. I'm going out of my mind with horny now.

If electricity of any sort is going to go in it needs a route out. Lilly pushed the other Jack plug into a socket in the butt plug she had forced into me earlier.

When she pressed the button and selected pulse I felt nothing. Tell me when you feel it. She turned up the current control knob. I feel it, mistress. Tell me when it starts to hurt. She slowly increased the current. Ohh that's it.

"You Big baby!" Lilly said, twisting the nob up to full power. Why do I let this woman fool me into thinking she cares for me? Time and time again she leads me through a sea of hope only to tare more cries and moans and more sexual frustration and I love her for it. I have known her for a little over a day and I would cut my left bollock off if she told me she wanted it for a pendant.

She gave me another big smile and a giggle. You're ready, I'm ready and the strap came down hard on my cock.

"Argh," I yelped. "One thank-you mistress Lilly.

12