Discharge Papers Pt. 02

Story Info
More adventures with my Thai sex fairy.
5.2k words
4.46
4.6k
0
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discharge Papers. Part 2

3 months later.

I had never been so happy in my life. This was 12 weeks after my first visit to Lilly's room. 12 weeks and I'm still in Bangkok. The neighbour who cleans my house and keeps an eye on it keeps texting me asking when will I be back, the answer is, I don't know, at this moment I just don't know. I pay her now by direct debit. She is happy with that.

In the intervening time, Lilly had taken me to a body piercer 3 times, I now boast 4 nipple piercings, and my tongue had a sizable barbel in it. Lilly loves the feel of the barbel on her clit. Lilly insisted I had a magic cross, that is a twin ampallang one horizontal and one vertical. This was all part of her plan to turn me into her dribbling, dependant sex slave. What she didn't realise was I was already her dribbling, dependent sex slave and a very willing one at that.

I bought, on Lilly's orders a cock cage. Directly from a guy who Lilly knows, the same guy who does my piercings. It's his brand new design, I have never seen one like it.

It has an inner shell, made of two halves. They fit very closely together. There is one blind hole and two half holes, also, both blind in as much as they are drilled from the inside out but do not go all the way through.

When the half shells are placed together around my cock the screw-on spheres on the barbels locate in the blind holes. Then a one-piece tube slides over the two shells and holds them firmly together.

This is then locked via a tube lock to a scrotum ring with two pins mating into holes in the scrotum ring to prevent any swinging away of the tube from the scrotum ring and allow pullout.

This leaves a 5mm gap between the scrotum ring and the walls of the tubes. My balls are now trapped and much more securely, the magic cross is fastened to my mistress's satisfaction along with my cock head at the front of the tube. There is no way I can pull my cock out, even at its most flaccid.

In addition, a urethra tube can be fitted when the key holder wants to use it. Lilly likes so it is nearly always used, it is held immovably in place by the two halves closing on it and this is also locked when the outer tube is slid into position and Lilly locks it. There is now only one key!

In a bit of a show I know Lilly put on for my benefit when we went for the final fitting, the guy supplied the lock but with only one key. Extra keys were 100 baht extra., about 25 quid. Lilly refused to pay the extra 200 baht and so in an act of feigned anger the guy snapped the other two keys.

The funny thing was it was me who was paying. It cost me a hell of a lot more to buy her a very nice gold chain to keep the key safely around her lovely neck. We are going back soon to pick up my slave collar and our engagement rings. A lot of people will be thinking she is marrying me for my money. I know different though.

Lilly had gone off to see a friend about another friend who needed some help. Another ex-sex worker had succumbed to drugs and was fighting her way out of a deep hole with the help of a couple of friends. Lilly is one of them.

I was sipping good strong coffee when my phone went ping. Not too many people know my number so I was intrigued. The phone display said McNic. Andy McNichols was my bearer when I was a sniper in the regiment and one of the few people I kept loosely in touch with.

The message was simple. "I'm dying come quick, I've something for you. I tried to phone but couldn't get through, I sent a message back. I'm on holiday in Thailand. Ping, I don't give a fuck, you owe me, I need you asap.

Let me find out the times, I'll get back to you, I was devastated. I needed Lilly. I called her, no answer, I left a message. I need you here now darling. Please. Two minutes later, ping, I have a bad signal I'll get a cab, I'm on my way now, What's up?

I need you now, I can't tell you like this, I need you.

I'm in the cab now, I'll be there in less than 10 minutes, I'm worried!

Don't be, it's my problem, not yours.

Lilly crashed through the front door. I was waiting. She went bat shit when I said we had to go to England urgently. "No no you can't leave me, I won't give you your passport." There were gallons of snot and tears everywhere.

"Lilly"

"No no no."

"LILLY" I shouted. I said WE have got to go to England.

"But I cannot" I cut her off.

No buts love we are going apart from you, Mac is the only friend I have in the world.

I can't go because I haven't got a visa.

Find and book flights now. I know someone who can sort that out.

You never leave the regiment completely. I phoned another number on my phone and a very posh Eaton accent answered. After a brief conversation, the posh voice said "Not a problem old man. I'll talk to six, what are her details."

I put Lilly on the phone. Just answer the man's questions, love. I'll explain later.

Going to see Mac

Ten hours later we were boarding a plane to Heathrow. Check-in was a bundle of laughs. Lilly had to unlock my chastity to prove I wasn't concealing anything in there. It was murder getting it back on but Lilly insisted. The three security guys witnessing the search were rolling around the floor laughing.

Until Lilly lifted her skirt, dropped her pants and pointed at her wet twat, it's always wet when she messes with my chastity, she just said I won't have any problem getting him into this tonight though Or for that matter, up my brownie. I do have to be careful blowing him though. He's so big he makes me gag.

She just managed to squeeze the two halves over my cock, slid the outer tube on and flicked the lock shut. She turned round to them and dropped the key in between her tits and as we walked out she flicked her skirt up to show her naked arse suspenders and stocking tops.

On the plane, I told Lilly of some of the dirty deeds I'd done in the past and a bit about Mac and how he had saved my life. I explained Mac was a bit like me, a loaner who functioned within the tight group of the regiment but was pretty useless outside it. I knew he'd had problems with alcohol. I could easily have gone that way as well if I'd let myself.

Mac was in a private ward in the Maudsley. There was a big black nursing sister on duty. She wasn't letting anyone in. "Mac called me, and said I had to come no matter what."

"Are you his army buddy?"

"Yes, love."

"He said you had a tattoo, if you show me the tattoo you can go in."

We had that tattoo done after we both passed selection together. I smiled at the memory. The nurse ushered us toward a sideward then standing in front of the door said, I'm sorry, your friend hasn't got long and he is very weak. I'll let you have 10 minutes to say goodbye but that's it.

I stood by the bed looking at a man I didn't recognise. I nearly said to the nurse that's not him then I saw the tattoo on his shoulder. He opened his eyes, "you the devil, come to get me?" fuck sake, Mac. What happens to you? It took a bit of doing Kev but I fucked my liver good and proper."

"Can't they put you on a machine?

"Nah mate it's riddled with cancer!"

"I'm glad you got here in time. I wanted to see you again."

"Who's the skirt?"

"This is my Lilly mate, I'm going to marry her."

"You can do better than him love? I'll marry you myself. You'll get my pension quicker."

Lilly stepped up to the plate. "Have you got a nob like his?"

Mac laughed. It obviously hurt him but he laughed again. "She's worth her salt Kev, your punching well above your weight their mate. Look after that one. Well shaged and poorly shod mate that's how to keep them.

"Kev!"

"Yes, mate. There's a black notebook in my drawer."

"Yes"

"On the page with the bookmark in there is a number. It's very important!"

Mac shut his eyes and just breathed for a bit. Just smoothing the pain away. Then without opening his eyes again said on the hill above the broken dam there is another book buried under a rock. You will have to search a bit but find it.

There is some other stuff there, for my two kids, tell them who there dad really was, not the wanker he turned into. Find that book Kev, what's in the book is for you, just you? Make sure my kids get everything else. That bitch that calls herself my wife has my pension, make sure she gets fuck all else and one more thing, if you get chance, put a bullet in her head and that wanker she is spending my pension on, one in his gut. Then, in front of my eyes, my best mate coughed gave up and died.

The alarm sounded, and the nurse returned. She must see this a lot but she looked and sounded genuinely sorry. I've seen enough death to know my mate was gone. Lilly was screaming at the nurse to do something.

I'm sorry my love, there is a "do not resuscitate" instruction left by your friend. I can't do anything. Lilly was in bits. "I wanted to thank him she blubbed. I need to thank him for saving you for me. I need to thank him, Kevin."

"You did Darling, just by coming with me you did. He was waiting for me."

"He was, I know he was," said the nurse. When I came in for yesterday's shift I brought him his phone. He had been pestering me to get it for him for days he gave me his keys and his address. Did he call you?" he sent me a text, we got here as soon as we could."

"Just in time", said the nurse.

Lilly sees the UK.

We stood at the bus stop in the pouring rain outside the Maudsley in Camberwell, we were looking across the road at Camberwell's other great teaching hospital, Kings Collage. Where are we going now, Kevin? Lilly looked just a bit forlorn.

It was raining, she was cold wet and shivering. Well into town first love. First, we buy you some clothes for England,! Then we feed our faces. Do you want to see London? We can book a hotel room if you do. I don't like it here, it's cold and wet and horrid.

Can we go home, please? You can, I can't. No, I am keeping you. Lilly made me laugh. I wasn't laughing at her reaction to a cold wet London. I wasn't laughing at my tiny little sex bomb. When she said no I'm keeping you she grabbed the key between her wet boobs and held it tight in both hands.

I did the only thing I could do and kissed her. She bit my tongue, only lightly and mumbled "I'm never letting you out of my sight." She didn't, even when we slept she wrapped her legs around one of mine. I could never get out of bed without waking her, still can't. "I have to stay love. I think I will have to be his executor and finalise his affairs. It could take a while".

"We can go to my house and stay there, at least for a while. I'd like to do that. I've got a nice house I think you will like it." Lilly was not looking forward to a stay in England, that much was obvious from her demeanour.

It's a crap journey from London to Hereford by train. So, in the end, we decided to get a hotel for the night and travel the next day. It was just one night so I booked us in at the Paddington Hilton.

"OK, how will we get there? "On the train most of the way, then we get a taxi."

The bus turned up. I showed the driver our travel cards I had bought at Heathrow and we rode to the Elephant and Castel. Surrounded by shops and food places Lilly cheered up no end. We did some shopping bought some clothes had a bit to eat. Lilly found a tiny little shop front with one window. It was full of knickers, bras and suspender belts. "Go back to costa and have another coffee." Then she added, "if I give you the best blow job ever how much can I spend? What ever you want my love, whatever you want. We picked up our suit cases from the left luggage pick up at Euston, continued on the Northern line to Piccadilly Circus and walked up to Mountain Warehouse on Regent street. I bought some hiking gear for Lilly. We had to climb a mountain in the Elan Vally. I'd promised Mac on his death bed.

The miserable old bastard in the footwear department was all over Lilly like an infectious rash. I don't know why but he was the kind of snotty little shit with a massive sense of entitlement that instantly makes me want to punch his lights out.

Can I help you, please? Lilly gave him a big smile but it wasn't her real smile. It was a bit plastic. "She needs a good pair walking boots", I said doing my best to put him down.

"Scarpa are the best."

"Are they?" I replied, "I prefer Meindl."

"Can I ask you what you base that on sir I've been selling boots for ten years."

"I wore them on every bit of ground imaginable for the 30 years I served in the SAS. Sunshine" I replied.

"Size 36."

"I'm not sure we have any that small". Off he went to get some boxes.

Lilly looked into my eyes and said, "I know he's a twat but you're not allowed to lay a hand on him."

"Ohh Lilly! Please!"

"Not even a finger, honestly Kevin, he's just a bit inadiquate"

He came back with 3 pairs of trainers. Lilly just said, "quiet", and gave me a wink.

She pointed at some gaudy pink hideous things and said can I try these. Matey was loosening laces and on his knees in a flash. Lilly held up her right leg, neither moved and I realised Lilly was showing the him her naked ringed twat.

She reached across, took my hand and placed it on her tit. I pushed the fabric down a little to reveal her ringed nipple and gave it a gentle squeeze. Let's go love I said. I don't know what I'm thinking of. We will be 10 miles from the hill when we get home, I'll take you to see Alex, the QM he will sort you out. As we left matey ran off to the bog for a wank, we walked out laughing.

We had a little amble around the streets near the hotel. Lilly's eyes lit up when she saw Paddington Hardware, she dragged me inside. She ran to the counter and asked a guy who looked like Ronnie Barker in the two Ronnies hardware store sketch.

"Have you got any hemp rope?"

"Yes, Miss. We sell it by the meter or in 50-meter reels."

I will have a reel please."

"It's rather a lot miss, what do you want it for."

"I'm going to tie him to the hotel bed and sit on his face said, Lilly." You could have heard a pin drop. The old guy in the brown smock said in a very low voice, "he's a very lucky man miss!"

"You want to see what he's got in his pants, I'm a very lucky girl!" said Lilly.

The old boy snickered. "Then your both very lucky"

I'll have two packs of the long boot laces, a spool of button thread and a tube of superglue, please?

"Do you sell lace curtain dowel?"

"Yes, Miss, it's 8 mm diameter"

"How long are they?"

"2 meters miss but we can cut them to length."

"Can you cut me a 15 cm length?"

"Yes Miss, I have a leftover bit that I can cut, you can have that."

The old boy looked at me and said, God, i'd love to come and watch.

I couldn't help reflecting. Two guys doing basically the same job. How different they were.

Lilly whispered in my ear, "I'm dripping Kevin. Let's go to the hotel, I need your cock inside me."

We ran back to the hotel. Booked in and was in the room in record time. For the first time in 12 weeks, we had fairly spontaneous sex. It wasn't missionary position, Lilly lifted the back of hit skirt, lent over a chair and demanded, "fuck me hard" I stood there laughing at her. I stuck a finger in her dripping slit and said "I think you have forgotten something love. I can't until you unlock me."

Ohh God, cried Lilly as she pulled the key out. Though the lock was easy, the two halves of the tube separated but the one anchored to the scrotum ring just hung there. Ohh fuck the pliers, I left the pliers at home.

I was so desperate to have her that I grabbed the ring the best I could intending to rip it out. As I griped the ring as hard as I could the ball pinged out.

"What have you done, what have you done Lilly cried." She thought I had done what I intended as the tube clattered to the floor.

"Nothing serious mistress." I knew I was going to suffer big time for what I was going to do next but I also now knew what a dirty bitch Lilly was and how much she would enjoy this. She would also enjoy turning my arse scarlet with the punishment for my impudence after.

I placed my hand in the middle of Lilly's back and pushed her down onto the back of the chair. I put my other hand under her crotch and lifted her so she bent at the hips instead of her waist over the chair back. Her feet were six inches off the floor and kicking fresh air. I held her there, totally helpless. In the same movement, I speared her sopping wet pussy and drove every inch I had into her.

"Ohhhhhhh", she groned ohh you bastard. I'm going to make you suffer for this but you'll suffer worse if you stop. So don't you fucking dare stop now.

On the dressing table next to the chair Lilly had placed the bottle of sex lube a bottle was never far away when you lived with Lilly. I reached over her and while still inside my little live sex doll picked it up. I made sure she saw it then squirted a liberal dose up her arse. I put the bottle down within easy reach and then stuck my thumb into her brownie. While continuing to fuck her.

The cursing worsened, mostly in Thai now. and then in the next breath telling me if I stopped she would cut my balls off. Her curses and ranting gradually became louder and more and more incoherent.

She had cum twice and was now just mumbling when I came. Lilly said after she felt my cum squirting into her cunt, the sensation brought on a third minor climax.

I wasn't done yet. My cock refused to go down. I pulled it out of her snatch and before she had a chance to complain pushed it right up her greasy arse. She yelped at the sudden intrusion but soon started "ohh yes, ohh don't stop."

As I pushed my cock all the way in, some of my cum was forced out of her pussy. I felt it running down my balls. I wiped my fingers through it. I was going to wipe it onto her top lip so she would be forced to smell it while I carried on buggering her. But the dirty little bitch licked it off my fingers and demanded more.

Finally, I came again deep in her arse. Lilly thank God was satisfied I pulled out of her and lifted her off the chair. I intended to just carry her to the bed and lay down next to her and just hold my future wife until dinner time. She had other ideas.

She managed to twist herself around. Without touching the ground she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Then she kissed me, deep and very long.

Looking straight through my eyes and into my soul Lilly said "Ohh man, no one has ever fucked me like that before, you have battered my poor little pussy black and blue and stretched my poor little brownie. It's going to hurt to shit for a week now.

I've got the very best man in the world, I love you I just love every bit of you and you are mine, I'm keeping you, you cannot leave me."

Then looking very serious said, "but I am yours! Take me to bed and feed my cunt again big man."

"I don't know if I can get it up, again love."

"I've got a love box full of erection maker. You just eat my nice creamy cunt and I know you'll be able to fuck me again, I'll probably have difficulty getting the bull back in his pen she giggeled. Lilly stopped laughing when I bit her clit, she squealed. Ouch, you bastard. Then ohh yes. Clean me out, dirty boy. There wasn't much cum left in Lilly's puss, most had dribbled out. But when I stuck my tongue up her brownie there seemed to be gallons in there. It had a bit of a taste of the lube she bought, a slight taste and scent of peppermint, I lapped it up like a hungry puppy.

It worked. I soon had as big a boner as I did when Lilly unlocked me before I took her over the chair.

"My turn to be in charge boy," said Lilly. "I'm going to tie you up so I can make you scream."

"Yes mistress," I slipped back into my more usual roll seamlessly.

"Up and out of bed now boy."

"Yes Mistress"

Lilly took my knife from my pants and cut off a short length of rope. That's enough free time for you boy. Look at that mirror behind the bed, arms behind your back now. I jumped to it double time.

12