Discharge Papers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly joked I'm a black belt in Kinbaku.

Lilly made a slip loop in the middle of the rope. Thumbs out. She put the loop over my thumbs and pulled the slip moderately tight. Then she double-knotted the loop to stop it from tightening. Palms together and fingers spread. She wound the rest of the rope around my hands and then around my finger then tied the ends off.

She cut a much longer length from the spool this time. Folded it in half, tucked the loop that made between my arms and then brought the tails through the loop catching the new rope around the first part of her work.

She took the two ends up my arms making rolling hitches at my wrists, mid-forearms, elbows biceps and over my shoulders. Then she brought the rope down my arms crisscrossing every two inches or so. This took some time as she had to go back over her previous handiwork carefully tightening until she achieved the objective and my elbows were squashed together behind me.

She then turned me so I could see her handiwork In the mirror. From the carrier bag we got from the ironmongers she retrieved the boot laces. She looped one in half to get the centre, then working from the middle made two turns on each end around my cock and balls.

Then crossing at the top two turns in front of my balls around my cock. Then another two turns separated my balls with a figure of eight. She tied that lace behind my balls.

The second lace way centred in the same way. One turn on each end then around each ball separating them even more and stretching my ball bag right.

She then ran the lacing down my cock in a similar pattern to the one she had laced my arms so tightly together with.

She ended that by threading it through my PA ring then the devious bitch tied the ends off to the finial of the bed's footboard. I was going nowhere.

Another length from the spool made a harness around my waist and upper thighs then another to make a chest harness. Another length had my legs bound similarly to my arms.

Lilly then walked around me taking photos with her iPad. She took plenty.

I was amazed when she showed them to me. I was the centrepiece of a piece of a work of art. I couldn't move a muscle.

Lilly was not finished yet, she took my knife again. And started fiddling around very near to my most prized positions. Don't worry darling these are my toys now, Lilly looks after her toys very well.

She cut away the loose tags of my cock and ball bondage with my knife. A knife I keep sharp enough to shave with. I have to admit I was a little worried.

Lilly took out the other pack of boot laces, the 6inch length of dowel the superglue and the button thread. She trimmed the boot laces to the same length, about 4 inches. Then carefully started to wind the lace ends to one end of the dowel until she had a nice whipped finish on them. She finished it off with a proper whipping tuck then applied a coat of superglue to finish the job off.

She held it up to me. Oh, look darling my poor little kitty has lost one of its tails. Does it work though? I already knew what was going to happen, I just wasn't prepared for how much eight metal shoelace ends were going to hurt on my poor sensitive bell end.

I almost howled the place down, Lilly shouted out! "Who the fuck said you could stick this enormous great meat stick up my poor little arse." Every word was punctuated with a lash from Lilly's homemade cock whip.

Then she took me in her mouth to bring me back to a full erection and then a lash for every word of "I asked you a fucking question slave, I expect an answer." I was screaming, "mercy, please mercy mistress."

There was a knock on the door. Lilly opened the door in her black quarter cup bra no knickers suspenders stockings and killer heels. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm the hotel manager. We don't allow you working girls to bring your clients here."

I yelled at him "she's not a whore, she's my wife you little shit. Lilly cut me free I'll fucking kill the cunt."

Lilly was in bits. "Look at his pants, Kevin. Do you think that's all he's got?" she grabbed his cock through his pants and went on. "It's not 4 inches long and he's got his best stiffy on."

Although the manager's face was flushed bright pink he held his ground. "I want you to leave now."

"Fuck off wanker" said Lilly. "I haven't finished whipping his cock yet. Then I'm going to suck every bit of cum he has left. Look at it you inadequate little shit, that's my dick, a proper dick. I'll probably get another scream or two from him when I force him to pump his last few drops down my throat."

"I'll call the police."

I said to him. "Good luck with that mate, this is Paddington, it take them 6 hours to turn up to a stabbing around here!

Lilly slammed the door in his face.

She got on her knees and gave me a wonderful blow job. To be honest I was very surprised when she got another load out of me.

Lilly cut off my cock bondage. Put me back in my chastity. Then cut my feet hands and arms free come on darling. I don't want to be here anymore. Let's go catch a train and then you can show me your house.

Lilly dressed in a petrol blue leather calf-length corset dress. It wasn't a true hobble dress, it had a laced split up the back that showcased her seamed stockings, her stocking tops and satin knickers. She spent an hour doing her makeup and finished it all off with her killer heels, her tiny shoulder bag and her little feathered hat. Before she lead me out on a dog lead she had me tighten the corset lace fully. It left the smallest of gaps down her spine and she could hardly breathe. You will have to loosen it as soon as we can get somewhere private my love but I want to make an exit with you. Despite the 6-inch heels, I was still 4 inches taller than my little Thai sex fairy, outweighed her nearly 3 fold but I dutifully followed her out.

Lilly strutted up to the reception desk. "I want to see that snivelling shit of a manager right now."

"I'm afraid he is unavailable at the moment madam."

"He knows full well, I am more than happy to make a scene that the local press photographer will love." She turned to me and said call them Hun." The "little shit" promptly appeared around the office door. "If madam and her husband would care to step this way."

"No, I would not care to step anywhere. I just need you to know if you ever invade my privacy, as you did an hour ago, and more importantly interrupt me while I'm sucking his cock I will order my man to hold you down while I cut off your balls. I'll do it with one of the dirty greasy knives from your dining room. Do you understand?

Without waiting for a reply Lilly lead me out of the hotel front door and into a waiting London Cab.

Paddington Station mate. The caby looked at Lilly then at me. It's less than 500 yards mate.

I know buddy but we want to be driven away. Have you seen her shoes. Fair point buddy. I'm going to be wanking over the thought of them for a week. I bunged him a twenty-pound note. Take the scenic route.

12