Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Malkith, I need you to gather twenty of the best female breeders," I said.

"What for king?"

"Malkith, I suppose you don't know what money or a brothel is."

"Money Malkith knows, humans use money to buy things, but brothel Malkith don't know."

"Well, in the human world some people pay money for sex. They do so in brothels," I said. "Now, Malkith, I own a brothel. If some goblin breeders work there, we can gain money, and we can trade that money for food."

Malkith sat in deep contemplation for ten or so seconds. "Malkith understand!" he squealed. "Wise king! Wise king!"

Malkith took my hand like an overjoyed toddler. "Good king! Malkith show around king's hut!" I took Malkith's crooked fingers as he stood from his seat.

"King's hut?"

"Yes, only king, shaman, and servants can enter king's hut."

Malkith showed me around. Suprisingly, it was quite cozy. Sure, the tables, chairs, and beds were rather crudely made, and the paint wasn't the best, but it felt nice. "This one king's harem!" Malkith said, opening a door.

There were three goblin girls inside. One looked a bit older; she was about 165 cm, her breasts dangling and covered with cloth She had short, dark brown hair. The other two were younger. Their chests were flat and they were a little shorter. They had long, light blue hair. "This is king's personal harem. Pina, Naya, Maya." So Pina was the older one, Naya and Maya were the twins.

"Malkith do king's request, Malkith leaves here. Malkith gives king gift."

Malkith handed me a scroll. "Malkith's magic," he said simply before going off.

"King wants us to entertain?" Pina asked. She seemed to be the head of the harem. I grinned, took off my pants, and threw myself on bed. The three goblin women undressed.

"Come here, Pina."

"Yes, king!" Pina sat next to me, her bare breasts in full view. I squeezed her left tit while sucking on her nipples. Maya and Naya touched my cock.

"Wow, king's cock big!" one of them exclaimed. "Naya's treat!" Naya greedily sucked on the tip of my cock, her wet tongue flicking. Maya gave me a handjob, her hands pumping the bulk of my cock. I slid my fingers inside Pina's hairy pussy.

"Ahh! King so naughty!" Pina moaned. Maya had stopped giving me oral and now she was ready to use her pussy. She grinded my cock against her labia and shoved it all in one push.

"Ooh!" we both groaned. Her goblin pussy was unlike any other; it felt as if there were a vacuum inside that pressurized my cock from all sides, as her wet juices lubricate her pussy. Maya vigorously rode it, her walls of flesh widening to accomodate me.

"Aah, King!" Maya squirted and I ejaculated, filling her womb with my white sperm. Naya immediately intercepted my limp dick and sucked it with her mouth.

"Pina, I want you to sit on my face."

Pina obliged. I licked her wet cunt as she moaned. Naya lubed her asshole with Maya's spit. "Naya serve king with Naya's ass!" I could feel Naya slowly inserting my cock into her lubed ass.

I jerked upwards, my cock penetrating Naya's tight ass. "Ah! Ah! King so rough!" Naya moaned. "Naya comes!" Naya squirted, too. I told Pina, Maya, and Naya to kneel.

"Ahhh ...." I jerked off. I ejaculated onto Pina, Maya, and Naya's faces. The goblin girls greedily devoured my cum from each other's faces.

"King come back soon," Pina requested. "We serve king."

I collected the girls that Malkith collected and walked them to the brothel. The residents were awed. I knocked on the brothel.

"Oh, hello, Boss ... holy shit are those goblin girls?" Fire entered Petra's eyes.

"Yeah," I said. "They'll join the brothel."

"W-whoa, I don't know how you manage to do it, Boss," Petra said with a grin. "But I guarantee you'll see our profits double! No, not double, triple!" Petra escorted the girls inside with a wide smile.

I went to the Neumanns' residency and struck a deal for them to provide meat to the tribe. Then I talked for a while with Major General Conrad before heading back and informing a grateful Malkith. Then I went to the warmth and comfort of my cave. I learned Malkith's magic; a red thunder that could temporarily seal some of my enemy's powers, weakening them.

A few weeks passed without much drama. Magna was still in self-isolation, building her war ... war dolls? Whatever it was that she was making. Mr Nawal seemed to love being in the goblin tribe (honestly, he hadn't returned to my cave for almost ten days). Major General Conrad welcomed the prospect of additional reinforcements, as Pohan's army drew closer and closer. Inquisitor Grey protested, but was quickly shut down by Conrad and the Neumanns.

One full month after I became a goblin king, Malkith sent an envoy to me. "King, human come to us, human say they under attack!" the envoy goblin said.

"So they have come," I said. "Go and tell Malkith. Alert the warriors, but do not move until I order so." There were no need for me to be rash; now that I was the king, I couldn't and shouldn't sacrifice their lives mindlessly.

"Yes, king."

"Karl."

Magna teleported, suddenly appearing in my house. It shocked me the first time, but since understanding Magna's spatial magic, I adapted. "Magna," I said. "Looks like push has come to shove."

"Yeah," Magna said. "Go to your tribe, Karl. My warriors and I will join you shortly."

Caitlyn and I stood outside the tribe's borders with legions of goblin soldiers and Magna's repurposed sex dolls. But seriously though, I'd wager any kingdom would want Magna's soldiers in their army. They were humanoid, yet possessed strength thrice any man or elf. Arrows were barely able to scratch their paint. They were armed with a sword and a shield, while their abdomen had secret holes that could fire several arrows. Magna only managed to create two hundred, but I thought it would be sufficient.

Magna and I travelled to Arka, one of the series of villages nearby, to discuss strategy with Conrad. "I have about 3,000 under my command. 2,000 knights, 500 militiamen, and, uh, 500 from the Church."

Magna groaned unhappily. "You can count about 1,700 from us," I said.

"Right. It seems like Pohan had contracted a lot of mercenaries; well, bandits, essentially. He is sending all 3,000 bandits against the tribe to pin it down. Meanwhile, his main force of undead forces, about 8,000 will attack from the front."

"Pohan ... this guy sounds like trouble. I'll handle him myself."

"Uhh, you sure? I mean, you'd be close to Inquisitor Grey."

Magna smirked. "Do you really think he'd do anything?" she asked. "No, let me revise. Do you think he'd be able to do anything?"

"Well, uh, just be careful."

"Karl, you know what to do next," she said. "Goblins fight the best in forests. Ambush them before they could reach the tribe." I nodded.

I brought my tribe's warriors to the forests. Sure enough a band of vagabonds appeared, disorganised and scattered. Some were equipped with plate armor and fine halberds, some with mere pikes or rusty blades.

I fired a small spark of black fire to the air. Gorlak and a squad of the largest goblins charged head on. Caitlyn swooped in from the trees to hunt down their archers and mages, while goblin raiders struck from the trees. "Goblins! Goblins!"

Goblin slingers pelted them with rocks, archers fell them with their shower of arrows. I struck the well-armored bandits with thunder. The elite knights fought Magna's warriors. An hour of intense fighting continued until I heard Caitlyn's cry for help.

"Caitlyn!" I groaned. She was lying on the floor, a massive gash on her abdomen. A large woman was swinging her axe.

"Paralysis!" I extended my hand, momentarily stopping the woman. "Malkith, take Caitlyn away!"

The shaman hurriedly evacuated Caitlyn. "You are a human!" the woman said. "What are you doing here?" A few goblins rushed at her, but was swiped away.

"Bitch, I'm their king!" I threw red thunder at her. She barely dodged.

"Impossible!" she shrieked. She swung her battle axe, cracking open the ground.

"Did you almost kill Caitlyn?"

"Oh, that vampire?" she asked somewhat playfully. "I guess."

"You'll regret that tone soon enough!" I struck, grazing her cheek.

"Mmm. It's been some time since anyone could lay their hands on me."

She flicked her hand, a large stream of water appearing out of nowhere and attacking me. I conjured a wave of black fire, evaporating the water. "You're a mage?"

"Ehh, I guess?" the woman grinned. She pushed her hand and an orb of water exploded, sending me flying. Luckily I managed to cast a barrier that dampened the fall.

"Heah!" I squealed, engulfing her in a sphere of fire. She staved it off with another water orb.

"Are you a moron? Why do you fight water with fire?"

"Have you forgotten that fire's not my only forte?" I expelled Malkith's red thunder from my fingers. It flowed through the water orb, which amplified its power.

"Khh!" She fell to the ground. Strangely, a grin formed on her lips.

"Heah!" I continued to storm her with powerful thunderbolts; it truly was horrifying. It was as if the woman's energy was sapped slowly and surely. As she resisted no longer, I stopped.

"You're not going to kill me?" she asked.

"I won't kill a defenseless enemy," I said.

"Aww, what a gentleman."

Suddenly, a few dark orbs fell from the sky. I swifty dodged them. The caster was a man clad in black armour. He had a shield and a mace. "Pohan ...." I could feel the large gap between us.

"My, my. Are you scared?"

Magna used her teleportation and appeared in front of me. "Well, you should be," she said. "Karl, evacuate your men. This is going to be messy."

"I am not scared of you," Pohan said in a mechanical voice. With a simple flick of his hand, he sent a burst of dark energy, decimating the nearby trees. Yet with equal ease, Magna conjured a portal, sending the energy to a pocket dimension.

"It's been some time since I used this," Magna claimed. Yellow light entered her palms. "Seraphim's Fist!"

With blinding speed, she punched through Pohan's shield, crumpling it as if it were paper. Pohan attempted to throw dark orbs and beams at her, yet the crafty mage merely teleported to avoid them. Magna appeared behind Pohan, brutally separating his arms from his body with her bare hands.

"Aaaakh!" Pohan screamed. He conjured a strong blast of dark energy to ward Magna off, yet Magna conjured a shield of her own. Magna sent a dragon of dark fire at him, and so Pohan fell to the ground. Magna picked up what was left of him and broke his spine over her knee.

"Holy shit," I muttered. "Magna is ... that strong?"

"Hey, Karl," Magna called. "You fine?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Don't tell anyone I could do the Seraphim's Fist," she said.

"Uhh, alright. Why, though?"

"It's my teacher's secret technique, her most powerful one. She wishes that as few people as possible know about it." I nodded in understanding.

With Magna kicking Pohan's ass, the battle died down and we triumphed. Caitlyn suffered an injury, but it was quite minor and Malkith healed her fast. Pohan left behind many treasures of silver coins and his shattered army provided many prisoners, foodstuffs, and weapons. Per Acacia's laws, such loots were distributed among the victors.

I traversed through the village where all was kept. The money could be useful; the weapons not so much as they were not suited for goblins. The male prisoners-which were now slaves-were useless. The females might work as some sort of gift to the goblins though. Such were the legal status of mercenaries; they were not illegal, but when they accepted contracts against a kingdom or a noble, and they were captured, they could be sold off as slaves.

The foodstuffs were what attracted me, though. It could really help the tribe. I passed the barns where they were kept and went to the prison where the prisoners were.

"Hey, you."

The dark-skinned woman from before greeted me. Only now did I have the chance to look at her. She had short, wavy purple hair. She was taller than Caitlyn was, and had a fit body. "Can I ask for a favour?" she asked pessimistically. "I know the prizes will be distributed soon ... can you request for me specifically?"

I was silent for a while. "Why is that?"

"I ... I have a purpose. I have to find a lost friend," she said. "Please. I beg you. After I find her, I promise I'll be loyal to you."

"... alright," I said, expressing sympathy to her plight. "I'll see what I can do."

Soon we gathered in a round table, with Magna and I wearing masks to conceal ourselves. Each participant brought two bodyguards with them; Magna brought two of her most complex puppets and I was flanked by Malkith and Caitlyn. We sat next to each other.

Mr Terry Neumann, with two guards, sat next to Magna. To my right was Conrad with two knights. To the far, Inquisitor Grey and his acolytes. Mr Terry started with a cough. "Let us begin without delay ... or animosity. We are allies." Magna and Inquisitor Grey looked like they could kill each other at the very moment.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen ... how do you suggest we share the rewards?"

"The Church would like the male prisoners. We need them for labor."

"Any objections?" Mr Terry asked. None given.

"Personally, the Neumann family is most interested in the female slaves." That would include the woman from before, but perhaps I could cut a deal with them.

"We will take the coins for our war effort," Conrad said.

"I'll require any magical amulets and documents," Magna asked. Inquisitor Grey almost hissed, but held back.

"I'll take the foodstuffs then," I said. "And, Mr Terry, perhaps you could spare one slave for me? I have ... a bone to pick with a particular one." Mr Terry nodded graciously.

We hashed through the meeting-barely. Caitlyn, I, and the woman convened in my cave; Magna went into another bout of isolation to repair her damaged puppets. "Thank you very much," she said, bowing at me. She had been collared.

"Alright, uh ...."

"Andrea."

"Andrea. Can you explain what happened?"

Andrea gulped her spit. "My friend Roland and I were uh, professional thieves. Once we even managed to steal and drink immortality potions, heh. One day we were paid to steal something from some caves. We were separated by a cavefall. Then ... yeah, I had to retreat."

"You do realize that there is a very slim chance that your friend is alive, right?" I asked.

"If we can just find even his body, it'll be fine," Andrea said. "At least ... I need closure."

"And in exchange?"

"I'll do anything."

Caitlyn gently nudged me. "Master, she's yours either way. Why bother with a hopeless quest?" she asked in a low voice.

"I need loyal allies, not mindless sluts," I whispered back. I coughed. "Alright, Andrea, we'll help you. Where do you think we can find him?"

"This cave ... this very cave."

I fell silent for a while. "I've spent many chests of coins to hire investigators. The cave system that we entered ended up here."

"Then let us proceed," I said calmly.

Andrea navigated through my home, breaking through a hidden warding spell in the corner. To my surprise, an entire dungeon revealed itself. I gulped my spit. Caitlyn went ahead to scout the area.

"It seems rather empty, but there is a strong magic residue, Master." I sent a servant to notify Magna, and we descended down the cave.

"It looks natural," I remarked. There were no manmade structures nearby. Caitlyn and I lit torches. We walked in silence.

"Look!" Andrea bent down and took something. "A fresh blackberry." I bit my lips. There must be someone here; someone with access to the outer world. I readied my sword.

"Uhh ... help ...."

"Roland!"

Andrea rushed forward. Caitlyn and I followed from behind. We saw a naked man chained to the walls of the cave system. Andrea hurriedly destroyed those chains. "Andrea ... run, go away ... she-she's returning."

"What are you talking about, Roland? These caves must be driving you crazy," Andrea said. "I'll save you!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. So rude of you to intrude, tee hee."

A childish woman appeared behind us. Her hair was long and red. She wore a revealing dress and she had horns and a tail. A succubus! "Caitlyn, escort Roland and Andrea, get out of here!"

"Heya, cutie," the succubus said. "I can't let y'all take my toy away." She flicked her hand, and Andrea and Caitlyn froze in place. She lunged at me.

"Heah!" I used a mantle of black fire. Another flicker of her fingers and it dissipated around me. She pinned me down.

"Khh ...." She forcibly stripped my pants. "Stop-stop it." I felt all my strength sapped away. I laid defenseless.

"Mmm, nice 'magic' you got there," she said.

"Get away from Master!" Caitlyn lunged. The succubus pushed her back, knocking her to the ground.

"Don't hurt her ... damn it!" I summoned what remained of my strength and struck back, electrocuting her. Yet as if she were impervous to it, she merely laughed.

"Ah, your dear slave, I see," she said while licking her lips. "Hmm, hmm, how about we make a deal? If you can make me cum before you ejaculate, I'll free y'all. Hell, I might throw in a few trinkets here and there. If you fail, y'all stay and be my toys, tee hee."

"I-"

"Whoops, no time to negotiate!" She pushed, her tight walls almost making me ejaculate instantly. I held my ground-barely. Powerful aphrosidiac blasts were directed at me.

"Fine, I'll oblige!" I groaned, seeing no other option. I seized her hips and directed my cock at her womb, navigating through her treasonous pussy. I pinched her nipples roughly. Her insides were surreal; it felt as if my cock would burst at any moment.

"Ah! Ah!" the succubus moaned. "Good-GOOD! You might as well be the best human I've ever met!"

"I cannot lose here!" I roared. I penetrated her womb brutally while pulling apart her nipples.

"Aaah!" the succubus climaxed at last, her warm juices spilling out. I ejaculated, filling her womb with my cum. I almost collapsed, but pulled myself through.

"That's literally the first time I was beat, tee hee," the succubi laughed. "Whelps, I can't let someone like you slip away like that without at least implanting my mark, right?" She firmly grasped my arm and left a red pentagram mark.

"Hey! What-" She disappeared. I cursed silently. For some reason I could feel my libido and vitality returning to me. I looked down and saw that my cock somewhat became thicker and slightly longer. "She's a succubus," I whispered. "This mark ... must be related to lust."

"Ah, Master," Caitlyn rose and groaned. "I'm sorry. I've failed to protect you."

"It's fine, Caitlyn," I said, calming her down. "Andrea, you okay?" She gave me a thumbs-up.

We went back to my cave, with Andrea carrying a weak Roland. We were met by Magna. "Karl!" she barked. "What happened?"

"Uhh, long story, long story." Magna's eyes jolted at the pentagram mark on my arm. "This mark!"

Magna closed her eyes. "IVALA!" Magna unleashed a truly powerful aura, sending shivers down my spine. Only now did I see Magna in her full wrath.

"Tee-hee! Hellooo!" The succubus appeared in front of Magna. "Ooow, so it's you who have been trying to penetrate my anti-teleportation barrier."

"What did you do to Karl, Ivala?" Magna asked sharply.

"Ohh, your toy?" she asked.

"My pupil."

"Just a little trinket, you know, he managed to make me cum. It'll make his cock longer and thicker, his cum will increase in quality and quantity, his blood makes for good aphrosidiac, he will be able to use 'lust bombs' that can influence others' lust, and ...."

"Cut that bullshit. How much time does he have before he turns to a sex-crazed fiend?" I bit my lips; a sex-crazed fiend?

"Oh come on, that's for regular toys. Not a favourite one like him!" Ivala the succubus giggled. "There really isn't any drawbacks. Gee, you humans are so distrustful. Anyway, byeee!"