Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivala vanished. "W-who is she?"

"Ivala, the most unpredictable little shit to ever stain thsi world," Magna cursed.

"Uuuh, you know her? Like, personally?"

"Yeah. She did help a bit during the war against Morgana. Mostly to find and collect 'toys'," Magna answered. "Everyone she likes is given a mark like yours and they turn into mindless sex addicts in a few months tops."

I gulped my spit. "Luckily, it seems like your mark is special. Which is good."

"Oooh, and I'll teach him a bit about his new lust magic, tee hee!" Ivala appeared again, giving us a thumbs-up.

"He doesn't need your guidance," Magna answered furiously.

"Oooh, really? Hey, Karl, right? Wanna see what I can do?" Ivala flickered her fingers. Her eyes glowed pink

"Khh ... you!" Magna's face turned tomato red. Her hands trembled.

"Magna!" I gasped. Her hands started to slip into her pants.

"Universal Dispel!" Magna groaned, and whatever spell took hold of her was dispelled. "Lust tricks at that level won't work on me."

"Tee hee, you wanna try the strongest one?"

Magna sighed. "I'm not going to be able to get rid of you, am I?"

"Nope!"

"Fine, then. Teach Karl," Magna answered. "But ... you must train him to become stronger."

"Of course, of course." The succubus disappeared again.

"Uhh ... so she'll teach me?" I asked. I preferred Magna's stability and calmness over Ivala's unpredictability, but honestly anyone was fine.

Anyone that will help me enact my vengeance against Princess Anna.

"When she wants to," Magna replied. "I dislike her, but I cannot deny her powers."

"She's stronger than you are?"

"Roughly equal," she said. "Anyway, I'm back to my house. Careful with Ivala around."

I rested for a day. I gathered a meeting the following day. I explained the whole succubus business to them. "Alright, so that covers what is happening the last ... two days or so, more or less. Now what concerns me most are you, Andrea and Roland. What will you do now?"

"Well, I promised I'll be your sl-"

"Yeah, yeah, but what do you really want?" I asked, cutting Andrea. "I don't want you to feel forced to be here."

Andrea shook her head. "It's out of my own volition," she said. She then glanced at my crotch. "And I'm a woman, too, you know."

"Well, how about you, Roland?"

"I am indebted to you, nor do I have a clear vision as to what to do next. I shall assist you in any way possible." I nodded gracefully.

"Alright then. I'm grateful," I said. "Roland, I need you to travel to the villages nearby. You will be my ... representative, so to say, so rent an inn and make yourself known to Viscount Neumann."

"Understood." Roland left. I grinned with mischief.

"Now, Andrea, I assume you know what services a slave is expected to provide."

"Of course, Master," Andrea answered gleefully. She stripped in front of me. Her bosoms were large, her body somewhat scarred by battle wounds, yet its elegance remained seen.

"Stay still, Andrea. It'll hurt a bit." Orange fire formed on my fingers.

"Ah, of course you'll mark me." I touched Andrea's stomach, just below her left breast. She gasped, and an orange pentagram-my new mark after the battle against Pohan-appeared.

I immediately seized Andrea's breasts. "Ahhn, Master ...." I sucked on her left nipple while playing with the right.

Caitlyn unzipped her pants. "Wow, it's gotten thicker and longer!" she gasped. She immediately swallowed it. Andrea lifted one of her legs, allowing me sight of her hairy pussy.

"You have a beautiful cunt, Andrea," I said, licking her clitoris carefully. "How many people have you slept with?"

"Mmm, a few one night stands, Sir," she answered. "No commited relationship until now."

"Good," I said. I continued to enjoy Andrea's wet pussy. Caitlyn skillfully licked my cock.

"Let's move on to the main dish!" I pressed Andrea against the table and grinded my cock against her pussy.

"Ooh, yess, claim me!" I pushed my cock into her wet cunt while my hands grabbed her firm breasts. Her pussy expanded to accomodate me. Her wet, tight walls enveloped my cock so warmly that I had to resist the urge to cum immediately.

"Ahh yes! Harder! Harder Master!"

"Take this, you dirty slut!" I slapped Andrea's ass. I penetrated her rapidly, making her cum multiple times. Caitlyn gently licked Andrea's asshole.

I pulled out at the last moment, ejaculating onto Caitlyn's face and Andrea's buttcheeks. "Wow, Master, it's much more than usual," Caitlyn commented. "I've prepared her ass for you."

Andrea widened her ass with her hands. "Please take my anal virginity, Sir!"

I gladly obliged. "Aw!" she squealed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, continue please." I pounded Andrea's ass without mercy. Her ass was very tight, and to push further was a pleasurable affair.

"Wreck my ass Master!" Andrea moaned. "Please store your sperm inside!" I ejaculated again, filling Andrea's ass to the brim with white semen. She collapsed to the floor.

"Caitlyn, come here."

I lifted Caitlyn to the air, exposing her shameful body to Andrea. I inserted my cock inside of her tight pussy. Lust overcame me and I rapidly broke through her walls, reaching her womb. "Ahh~ your cock is filling my pussy!"

So quick was my movement that Caitlyn squirted twice, landing on Andrea's tits. As I nearly climaxed, I pulled out and shoved my cock in Andrea's mouth. Andrea's quick tongue work made me cum, and she drank all the sperm I spurted out. I gently put Caitlyn down. We ambled to my room. I slept on the centre, with Andrea on my left and Caitlyn to my right.

At last, quietness and peace.

For now, at least.

When time came, Karl. When time came ....

Anna will pay for what she has done.