Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 03

Story Info
Karl explores his newfound nature and powers.
6.1k words
4.69
5.4k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the following two months things have gone more or less fine. Magna isolated herself in her house, so Ivala took over my training.

The goblin tribe was doing really well. Malkith's food-brings-goblins plan did work, and the population size boomed. Petra was more than happy to help me expand my brothel business, and I had opened three new brothels, which were pretty successful (they're all in the southern hemisphere; the northern hemisphere is the Neumann's turf).

Roland proved himself an able aide. Andrea and Caitlyn trained with the mages stationed by Acacia and with each other. Both of them became my closest allies (and slaves, technically). Ivala had taught me theories for two months when she decided it was time to practice.

"Right. A bit of a review," Ivala said. "My mark grants you some pretty sweet abilities. Seriously, many men will kill for a cock that big and sperm that much."

"... I fail to see how spraying my sperm will beat my enemies."

"Yeah, yeah. See, there are two spells that I think will suit that: lust bomb and lust field. I'll need to activate your third eye for this to happen."

"Third eye?"

"Yeah... allows you to understand lust magic deeper or some shit. It only works if you learn the theories first though." Ivala flicked her fingers; I felt some kind of warm feeling in me. "Feel it? Focus on it."

I closed my eyes, focusing on that strangely pleasant feeling. I opened my eyes again, and I could see a large, see-through pot. It was almost empty, except a little pink liquid on the bottom. I snapped back to reality.

"That's your lust energy reserves," Ivala claimed. "Now absorb these scrolls." She handed me two scrolls with pink circles. I absorbed the spells within.

"Ah, so that's how it works," I said. "Using lust energy just like mana, huh?"

"Congrats, genius, you just figured out what any demon mage apprentice needs to know," Ivala snarkily said. "Anyway, now we need to gather lust energy."

"And the best way to do it is to have sex, right?" I asked for confirmation. I recalled that sex was not necessary; lust energy could be drawn from emotions in general and lust in particular, so even reading erotic books could be sufficient.

"Yep. You're learning, tee-hee!" Ivala patted my head. "Poor you, you haven't had sex for a week right? No wonder you don't have any lust energy left."

"I need to master as much magic as possible," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, power leads to influence, influence leads to somehow getting your revenge," Ivala said. "Right, now let's find some lust energy."

I walked with Ivala towards the goblin tribe. "Anyway, why did you elect to help me?" I asked.

"You have a big cock, heh."

"Seriously."

Ivala's face turned grim. "Liga umbrei."

"Moarte Morgana."

"So you know," she said. "Magna must have told you, but I doubt she gave you the full picture. Look, I need you to understand that Morgana is not a human."

"So a demon like you?"

"No. An amalgamation of both. It shouldn't be possible; such a union between you mortals and us demons. But it worked somehow. Morgana was powerful; far more powerful than any mortal or demon. Alya, Magna's teacher, was the most powerful mortal mage and she was whooped badly; Magna, the fourth most powerful, also went into a coma."

"See, Morgana had some influence in our world, but not that much. Demons are also far more fractured than mortals. Nonetheless, there is a council that can unite all demons when a threat appears. I am one of the councillors." Ivala went silent for a while.

"After Alya's defeat, we realized the scale of Morgana's threat. Alya didn't go down without kicking Morgana in the ovaries, so we sent a strike team of three of our best mages to kill her. They all fell, sadly, but they managed to shatter Morgana's soul, creating the Artifacts of Morgana: the blade, the cape, the sceptre, and the necklace."

"Morgana is really that powerful, huh?"

"Yeah. But enough of that power-hungry woman," Ivala said. "What concerns me is you."

"Me?"

"You're good... way too good," she said. "Those theories on lust magic? Usually takes 3 years for a mortal to understand. I know Magna doesn't randomly pick any orphan she meets in her forest, but I expected you to spend at least a year."

"I see, I see. But that's good."

"Obviously so. I think your harem works to your advantage, too. Nonetheless, I'm amazed. Congrats."

"Thanks," I said. "Anyway, if I may ask, why did you keep Roland captive?"

"Ah... well, we actually kinda struck a deal. I got lust energy and he got shelter and food until he recovers. I kinda got overboard with the 'until he recovers' part, heh. Sorry for that," she said. "When I'm 'hungry' my personalities... kinda change."

"It's not me that you should apologize to."

We walked into the goblin tribe's territory and into the king's hut. I entered the harem room and met only Pina. "Maya and Naya fell from tree, they injured," Pina informed me. "They are fine, just need a few days to rest."

"Ah, I see," I said. "So, what should we do?"

"Have a cup of coffee and discuss politics," she said. "What? Have sex, of course!"

"... and you'll be watching?"

"Yeah."

"... fine."

Pina obliged. She positioned herself against the wall, spreading her pussy. "Pina's pussy so wet," she said. "Pina needs king's big cock!"

Honestly, it was rather awkward. Pina's pussy hugged my cock as tightly as ever, and her asscheeks were firm. I penetrated her slowly, careful not to hurt her. "Faster, damn it! What are you, a virgin?"

"Pina fine, king. King can go faster." I obliged, speeding up. Her pussy was warm and comfortable, calmly soothing my raging cock. I pulled out at the last second. Pina turned and massaged my dick with her hands. I ejaculated; Pina's face was filthy from my cum.

"Good. Now focus on that jar again." I did so and I saw the jar being full with some sort of pink goo.

"Slowly allow it to seep out from the jar. Spread it across this room." I fell into a state of tranquility, and indeed I managed to do so.

"Aah... Pina's pussy... so hot...." Pina began masturbating.

"It's quite a useful tool," I noted.

"That's the lust field. Now I'll teach you the lust bomb." Ivala escorted me out of the goblin tribe into an area relatively clear of trees. "Watch me."

Ivala gathered her lust energy in her hands, forming a pink orb. She hurls it to the air, creating a deafening explosion. "Got it? Now try it."

Ivala trained me intensely for a few months. Magna remained rather inactive, rebuilding and upgrading her personal army. Ivala reconciled with Andrea and Roland-to an extent, anyway. Ivala lived in my home for a while. One day, we received a letter from a messenger. The messenger left immediately.

"It's from the Duchy of Gira, Karl," Roland said to me after inspecting the letter. "They're inviting us for diplomacy and trade negotiations." Indeed my faction had been acknowledged as a separate faction from Magna's.

"Did you say Gira?" Ivala asked.

"Yeah," I said. Gira was located to the west of our forest, separated by a small sea.

"Well, they were important in the previous war," Ivala said. "Important to Morgana's supply line, that was."

"So they were allied with Morgana?"

"Yep."

Another messenger rushed from the outside, halted by the barrier. "Mr Karl!" the old man shouted. "Please let me in!" I flicked my fingers, allowing him entry.

He barged in, losing breath. "Please, Sir, sit down and calm yourself," I said.

He sat down and drank some tea that Caitlyn offered. "Mr Karl, did you receive the message from Gira?"

"I just did," I said. "And I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Ah. I am Sullivan Treya, a nobleman from Gira. And I came to tell you about Gira's predicament, and to warn you not to fall to Queen Janine's trap."

"'Trap?"

"Yes. In the past Gira used to be a human-elven major trading nation. All changed when Duchess Janine came to power. She turned Gira into an isolationist nation. Initially we sort of accepted, thinking that she'd use the excess resources to build our infrastructure. Soon it was clear that was not the case. With our cities and villages decaying, many people and noble houses started protesting."

"Then another peculiar thing happened. The noble houses that opposed her started to... ah, be 'eliminated'. They were found to participate in corruption or such. Anyhow, the court is chock full of Duchess Janine's supporters. I am from House Treya, the only remaining major noble house that opposes her; even so only discreetly."

"This is internal politics," I said. "I don't see what good will happen if an outsider like me were to intervene."

"Normally I'd agree, but things are not so simple," Sullivan said. "We often have reports of people missing. After further investigations, we found out that Duchess Janine ordered the abductions, so that the captured people could be sold as illegal slaves."

"Shouldn't that be enough to incite a rebellion by its own?"

"Yes. But it will definitely fail," he said. "A majority of the army is opposing Duchess Janine, but she has an elite guard with strange powers. They wore cloaks and masks all the time. They were fast and powerful. One villager described them as having pitch black skin and their eyes glow green in the dark. Magic didn't work on them somehow, but we suspect it's merely that we didn't have strong enough mages."

"Dark elves," Ivala claimed. "This complicates things. Who did she sell those slaves to?"

"Well, some reports indicate Cawl is involved, but nothing defin-"

"Screw it. Yeah, that's Cawl."

"So what do the two sides need of me?" I asked.

"Duchess Janine wishes to bring you to her fold. Gira is officially neutral in the war against Cawl, but its people support the Alliance. You are one of the key commanders in one of the very few succesful battles against Cawl so far, so it could probably pacify the common folk somewhat." Caitlyn and Andrea smirked at this.

"On the other hand, we need you to help our upcoming coup."

I lost my words. Surely it was not everyday that a nobleman came and asked one to assist in a coup. I coughed weakly. "Mr Sullivan, my servants will show you your quarters. In the mean time, I request that you allow us some private time to discuss."

Mr Sullivan obliged. "So what do you guys think?" I asked. "What should we do?"

"Clearly, to not accept Duchess Janine's invitation would be tantamount to insult," Roland noted.

"But she must be deposed," Ivala insisted. "Dark elves were Morgana's most loyal allies. They're almost immune to conventional magic, but very weak against lust magic. This is Karl's opportunity."

"You're essentially saying that Duchess Janine and Cawl are in cohorts," I said. "If this were true, a blow against Duchess Janine is a blow against Cawl."

I sat in deep contemplation for some time. "Roland, you will officially go as my representative," I said. Roland was a capable warrior in his own right, and he had good diplomatic skills. "Andrea, Caitlyn, you two will accompany me to rendezvous with the coup. Ivala, what about you?"

"Oh fuck no, a council member can't intervene in shit like this," she said. "But... I can help more discreetly." She flicked her fingers and a black dove appeared.

"I will communicate via this bird."

"Not sure how that will help, but thanks for the effort anyway."

A few weeks passed as we journeyed through the sea. We reached Gira. Gira was a rather lush island nation, its economy powered by fisheries and merchantile. Yet when we reached its seaside capital (and Sullivan gave us a tour), all we saw was a failing city. The poor littered on the streets. What few shops that remained were brothels and small markets, while the palace remained luxurious. Sullivan brought us to an abandoned inn.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They... don't trust you yet."

"This is ridiculous. I came here at your request and yet you say I'm not trustworthy?" I groaned. Andrea cursed.

"There is a crypt just outside town where Duchess Janine's elite guard sometimes gather. If you can destroy it, we will trust you. I assure you, you will be greatly rewarded."

"I better be, Mr Sullivan."

After an uneventful night at a local inn, we set out to the crypt. I sent Caitlyn ahead to scout the lush area. "Master, I think it's madness that we are told to sail out to this island and then told that we're not trusted," Andrea commented while she sharpened her axe.

"I know, Andrea," I said. "I can only hope it'll be worth it."

Caitlyn returned soon. "Master, four of those dark elves are headed this way," she said. "Aside from that, there are at least fifty more inside the crypt."

"Then let those four come," I said. "I want to gauge their strength."

We hid in the trees. The four dark elves came; as soon as they did, Caitlyn engaged one in vicious and speedy close combat. Andrea descended down with an axe swing, splitting another in half. I rained down red lightning on them, but it seemed futile. I hurled a lust bomb instead, almost immediately making them explode.

"They're certainly quite strong," Caitlyn remarked as she cut down the final dark elf.

"That took me more lust energy than I expected," I said, helping Andrea hide the bodies. "They'll fight us with their numbers."

"Hush!" Ivala's dove hissed. Yes, it could talk. "Get on the trees! There are more coming!"

We hastily prepared ourselves. But they were not dark elves. "That is Seira, Duchess Janine's daughter," Andrea said. "Next to her is Sir Bartholomeuw, one of Princess Anna's closest aides." I was silent. Katya was a pale, blonde elf who was frail. In contrast, Sir Bartholomeuw is a giant, towering almost two metres tall.

"Why are they here?" Caitlyn murmurs.

Unfortunately, they spoke in whispers, which meant we couldn't understand what they talked about. Nonetheless, they didn't spend much time and we had the opportunity to continue our task. "Caitlyn, Andrea, I want both of you to lure as many as possible here," I said. "I'll charge up a powerful lust bomb meanwhile."

"Yes, Master!" Without hesitation, both set out at once.

"You do have a pretty reliable harem, small as it is," Ivala said. "Quality over quantity, huh?"

"I know I can trust them," I said. "Simple whores could be found in slave markets and brothels. They couldn't."

"Heh. Personal experience?" Ivala teased. I nodded. "By the way, I know you're an orphan, but do you know who your parents are?"

"No clue," I said. "The people in the orphanage never spoke about them." Ivala merely hummed. I gathered all the lust I had and condensed it into one powerful orb. At last Andrea and Caitlyn emerged from the crypt with a horde of dark elves chasing them.

"Ooo, this will be interesting."

"Master!"

"Get away!" I barked. "Lust Bomb!"

A large explosion occured, immediately decimating the elves. I shook; the loss of so much energy had destabilized me. "Master! Are you fine?"

"He used too much of his lust energy," Ivala claimed.

"Well, if that is the problem...."

In an instant, Caitlyn and Andrea stripped. Caitlyn placed her vagina on my mouth. I licked her sweet nectar without hesitation. Meanwhile, Andrea jiggled her breasts. She buried my cock inside her huge tits while her tongue skillfully pleasured the tip of it.

"Aah, Master, my pussy's so hot!" Caitlyn moaned. "Please keep on licking, Sir!"

"Do you enjoy my breasts, Master?"

My tongue dug deep inside of Caitlyn's shaved pussy and she squirted, her juices all over my face. At last Andrea's titjob became so pleasurable that I ejaculated, decorating her face with my cum.

With thunderous speed, Caitlyn shoved her pussy onto my cock. "Hey! No fair!" Andrea complained.

"Senior trumps junior, right?" Caitlyn smirked. I seized her hips and thrusted my cock inside her warm pussy.

"I love it," I said. "It's always so tight." My cock wormed through Caitlyn's cunt walls. I ordered Andrea to come to me. I let Caitlyn ride my cock while my fingers played with Andrea's body.

My left hand squeezed her breasts while my right hand fingered her hairy pussy. Caitlyn relentlessly rode my cock, her loud moans startling the birds nearby. I cum inside her, filling her womb to the brim. "Aaah," she gasped. "If not for the barenness draught that you consume every morning and my vampiric identity, I'd be pregnant long ago, Master." Andrea was close to climax, and a few seconds of masturbation were enough.

We cleaned ourselves and entered the deserted crypt. The elves had been slaughtered, but signs of their encampment were there. There were numerous supplies, tents, and weaponry. Just what were they doing here?

In the middle of the crypt was an obelisk. "Holy tits!" Ivala gasped. "This shit is dark. We have to take it down."

"What do you mean 'dark'?"

Ivala sighed. "There are two types of magic: arcane magic, which your kind uses, and emotional magic, which my kind uses. This is Morgana's power; she combines both into a powerful obelisk. It could be a devastating weapon, provided it is used properly."

"Alright, let's do this!" Andrea unleashed a water missile while Caitlyn sent a bolt of darkness.

It did nothing. Didn't even scratch the fucking paint.

"Oh shit, we're fucked," Ivala cursed. "Morgana sealed it with her own magic. Only a half-demon can undo it... and she's pretty much the only half-demon around."

"Is there no other way?"

"Fucking flood the shit with sheer magical power. I doubt you can, but give it a shot anyway. Just concentrate all mana and lust energy at that thing."

I obliged, touching the obelisk calmly. Suddenly, pale smoke burst out and the obelisk crumbled. "What?"

A horrendously tall woman appeared, clad in black robes. "Morgana!" Ivala gasped.

"Interesting...." With one flick of the woman's fingers, Ivala, Andrea, and Caitlyn fell asleep. I felt my body frozen.

"Ghh...." I couldn't even cast a spell.

"So, another of my kind. I suppose that makes two," she said in a shrill voice.

"You are Morgana?"

"Sadly, a pale shadow," the figure answered. "But enough about me. You can't imagine how glad I am to find another of my kind."

"Your kind?"

"You are a half demon. Although, in your case, your human genes are more forefront."

"Impossible!" I barked.

"That explains your proficiency in emotion magic; also, you don't know your parents, do you?" Morgana asked with a sly smile. "Listen; I have been watching you for long. We are monsters. Abominations. Anomalies that should never be born at all. Yet here we are, and we are blessed with powers far beyond any mortal or demon."

"What do you want of me?"

"Simple enough. Join Cawl's camp, and usurp him once the moment comes."

"He's your ally."

"A mere mortal. Were you to unlock your full potential, he'd be no match," Morgana replied. "Once you do so, gather all my artifacts and bring me back to life. Then we can march together on the demon realms; all will fall under our control."

"I don't trust you. Why should I?" I said sharply.

"I can offer you much more than Magna or Ivala can," Morgana answered. "Surely the sight of Princess Anna is enough to spur you."

"Master! Don't trust her!" Caitlyn shouted.

"Feel her dark aura, Master!" Andrea warned. "She's veiling it from you!"

"This shitshow is over!" Ivala thundered.

"Ah, Ivala; oh, an avatar."

"No longer." Ivala repossessed her avatar.

"You will not corrupt Karl any further."

"I am showing him his destiny."

"Begone!"

Morgana shattered into a few pieces. All of them struck at me. "AAAKH!" I shouted in pain. Uncontrolled power flowed through my veins. I stomped the ground and dark tentacles emerged from my sleeves and the ground. Ivala clapped her hands, calming me down with a spell.

"You must rest."

12