Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested at an inn while Caitlyn and Andrea dealt with the Gira rebels. A few hours of healing spells later, I was back to shape. "Sooo... what the hell?" I asked Ivala. "Am I really a half-demon?"

"If you could breach that obelisk, yes. Yes, you are a half-demon," she said grimly.

"Don't worry, I'm not falling for Morgana's sweet talk," I said. "But what happened to me?"

"I didn't manage to shatter Morgana's shadow perfectly. The remnants searched for another half-demon; you." Yes, I could feel that I was able to summon and control a small amount of those dark tentacles. Perhaps it would help.

It was a surprising, perhaps even terrifying, development, but Ivala opined that it would simply be another channel to increasing my power. Meanwhile, more pressing news came from Caitlyn and Andrea. The Gira nobles were willing to discuss strategy with me. Roland returned without much news.

Sullivan sat in front of me in an abandoned inn. A few Gira nobles and soldiers surrounded us. "I think Mr Karl Kray here has proven his capabilities and loyalties," Sullivan started.

"You invited me here and you doubted me?" I barked. "I think we're past that. What's your plan now?" Some nobles grumbled at this.

"We have forces in place to storm the palace, while almost all people despise Duchess Janine," Sullivan replied. "Duchess Janine's 500-strong personal guard remains in play. They could outright crush us or weaken us substantially."

"And where is this guard?"

"Half in reserve, half in front of the palace. They rotate every twelve hours."

"If you can take the ones in reserve, I can neutralize the other half," I said.

"And how will you do that?" a noblewoman jeered.

"Like this." I extended my palms, exerting just a little lust power. The noblewoman began sweating and her hands were soon close to unbuttoning her shirt. I stopped.

"What sort of magic is that?" the noblewoman roared.

"One that you don't need to understand," I sneered. "I can use it over an area. Essentially, I can send them all to heat and you'll be able to pick them off."

Several hours of contentious negotiation followed, but in the end my plan was accepted. We rested at an inn. Ivala had a few ideas as to how to help me.

"This is stupid."

"You want to win easy or not?"

I pumped more and more lust energy into a crystal that Ivala maintained. Meanwhile, Caitlyn pleasured the tip of my cock and Andrea sucked my balls. "Ugh...."

"Concentrate, damn it!" Ivala cursed. "What are you, a virgin?"

"Hey! Don't insult Master like that!" Caitlyn protested.

A few hours of hard labor (to be fair, Caitlyn and Andrea did smooth things out), Ivala produced a crystal, its colour bright pink. "There you go," she said. "Channel some of your energy to activate it later. I'm off."

"Oh, thanks. Where to?"

"Demonic realm. I'm trying to garner support against Cawl-hopefully I can get some." Ivala vanished.

"Alright then," I said to Caitlyn and Andrea with a small smile. "Let's rest!"

A peaceful night followed. The very next morning, we briefed with the rebels. Archers were on place and the remaining dark elves had been dispatched. I took the crystal from my pouch.

"Let's begin."

I activated the crystal, which radiated a strong sexual energy. Almost immediately the elves began to ditch their helms. Their captain shouted orders, trying to maintain order, but it was in vain. Within several minutes most of them were down to underwear. "Heh. They really can't resist it, huh?" Caitlyn sneered.

"They better can't, or we're screwed."

"Master, they're masturbating now. Pretty sure we've won," Andrea said. The elves began to fuck each other. She gave the signal for the rebels to move.

They struck, capturing all the elves with Caitlyn and Andrea's help. I marched through the castle. Sir Bartholomeuw was waiting for me. "Where is Duchess Janine?" I demanded.

"Dream on."

He summoned golden, shining gauntlets and charged at me. "Lust bomb!" I expelled a large explosive, but it did not deter him.

"Augh!" He landed a strong punch on my stomach before hitting my face and chest.

I conjured a sea of black fire and red thunder, momentarily repelling him. I drew my blade. "You're quite strong!"

He emerged from the fire with moderate burns. He swung his arm again. My blade generated a forcefield. We both pumped all our mana into the strike and the shield. I fired a small bomb to the ceiling, burying him in a mess of rubble.

He struggled and managed to rise. I dashed forward, piercing his stomach with my sword. He fell to the ground. "Master! Are you injured?" Caitlyn rushed to the room.

"He was tough," I said. "How's the situation?"

"Duchess Janine and her entourage attempted to flee via a trapdoor. We intercepted them," Sullivan informed us. "Our work here is done."

Caitlyn, Andrea, Roland, and I had been staying around Gira for a few days when Sullivan called me for a light lunch and negotiations in the palace. "I will be frank with you, Mr Karl," Sullivan said after we finished our tuna salad. "A not insignifant number of nobles are proposing to expel and not pay you for your services."

I scoffed. "Let it be known that Gira refuses to pay its mercenaries."

"Exactly what I said to them. Unfortunately, they could not be persuaded to pay with money and our treasuries are mostly empty... nevertheless, they have agreed to pay you with other means."

"By other means?"

"Yes. Firstly, we will give both Duchess Janine and Seira to you, alongside some dark elves. There are still some supporters of the Duchess among the nobility, so them being here is a liability. Alongside that, we will give you some token artifacts. Most importantly-a political concession-you will obtain a seat in the Council of Nineteen."

"Huh? The what?"

"The Council of Nineteen. An advisory body for the king. In practical means you will be able to somewhat influence our internal politics."

"Thank you then. I'm sure it will be useful."

Sullivan and the other 'friendly' nobles spurred me to leave as soon as possible, so as to not trigger the hostile ones. I slept lightly with Andrea and Caitlyn on the bed. Sullivan lent us a military frigate.

"Hey, Master," Caitlyn whispered to me. "I heard Seira, the Duchess' daughter, often threw wild sex orgies at the palace. Apparently she's a huge masochist!"

"Huh? Isn't she supposed to be a virgin?"

Caitlyn smirked. "Nobody will know if she takes it in the ass."

I grinned. "Why don't we prove that? Andrea, call her."

Andrea did. Seira came in. She was an elf with silver hair, her skin very slightly brown. "Khh... why do you call me here?"

"I think you know." Andrea and Caitlyn stripped her, revealing her perky breasts and cleanly shaven vagina.

"Just get over it." Seira looked the other way. I seized her jaws.

"Look at me, you masochistic slut!" I pinched her nipples tightly before pulling them upwards.

"Aaah! Stop it!" She exploded, her juices all over my bed. "Noo, how can you know about that?"

"That you are a little masochistic whore who throws wild parties in your palace?" I teased. I roughly inserted two fingers into her loose anus. I loosed my pants. I lifted her up so that my cock was at her anus' edge.

"W-wait! It won't fit! Lubricate it first!" Andrea and Caitlyn licked my cock, enough to make it wet. I shoved it inside Seira's ass. It was comfortable and warm inside, and Seira cooperated, swinging her hips wildly.

"Ah-you are going to break my ass!"

"And you love it, don't you?"

"Yesss!"

Caitlyn played with her nipples, occasionally slapping her cheeks. Andrea drank her juices while biting her clitoris. "M-Master!" Seira moaned. I ejaculated, barely in time to pull out. I directed it at her asscheeks.

"Lay down, slut."

"Yes, Sir!" Seira opened her legs. I probed her pussy with one finger and I could feel her hymen.

I pushed inside. A little blood flowed out. I pushed deeper and deeper into her even as her body trembled. "Aaah, yes, Sir! Make me into your onahole!"

"Did you think you can command me around, slut?" I slapped her.

"N-no, Sir! Your horny stupid whore is sorry!"

Caitlyn sat on Seira's face, making her lick her cunt. Caitlyn and Andrea kissed each other while Caitlyn's hands played with Andrea's pussy. I continued enjoying Seira's tight, virgin pussy.

Caitlyn got off. I squeezed Seira's cheeks. "So, do you accept me as your master?"

"Yes!"

"You swear to obey my commands and my whims?"

"Yess!"

As I filled her womb to the brim, I marked her with an orange star on her stomach. Seira spasmed for a few moments before calming down. I pulled out my dirty cock. Seira quickly cleaned it.

We rested on the bed, not even bothering to wear clothes or clean ourselves. "What do you plan to do with us?" Seira asked.

"I'm taking you for myself, of course," I said with a grin. My hand squeezed her left breast. "Not sure about the others. What do you think of your mother?"

"I hate her. She's a tyrant," Seira said. "I used to covertly support some rebellions. But I saw them rise and fall... I thought there was no point anymore."

"I was thinking of renting her out in my brothels," I said. "But we'll see."

We went home safely. The villagers were rather awed by the captive dark elves (they're quite rare). A few successful trades were made, though many more failed (no, Ma'am. A loaf of bread is not enough to pay for one of these). I held them in the deeper underground section of my house that Andrea unsealed before. Petra came to inspect them.

"Wow," she gasped as she fondled the breasts of one of the dark elves. The dark elf coiled, trying to escape her bounds. "Do you have any idea how much one of them is worth?"

"A lot, I presume," I said. "I'm thinking about renting them out in our brothels."

"No. Our target market, the middle and lower class, can't pay for them," Petra said. "I suggest you make an exclusive brothel for them. In a large city, if possible."

"I'll leave it to you then." Petra smirked and raised her thumbs.

For several months Petra contracted workers and slaves to build a new, grand brothel in Ctesiphon, capital of the Duchy of Narlia located just south of Magna's and my dominion. Magna finished her labors and produced thousands of her machine war puppets. She began trading them away to nobles in the northern hemisphere, desperate for a solution to Cawl's onslaught, in exchange for political influence and resources.

I instructed Malkith to gather the most potent mages in the goblin tribe and train them. The result was rather satisfying; we had a division of around a hundred decently skilled mages. Gira had stabilized somewhat, and most importantly they had cut off ties with Cawl.

Magna was horrified by my newfound powers, but Ivala calmed her down. Both of them helped me train while concealing my half-demon nature. Ivala returned to the daemonic realms, in hope of raising legions to fend off Cawl's forces, which were growing day by day. Petra invited me to the newly built brothel.

It was wonderful. It was a three-story building, its employees masked (like a true professional brothel). The dark elves, their minds shattered after months of slave training, sat obediently inside the lavishly decorated rooms.

But the main attraction was Janine herself, who was located in the third floor. Unlike the elves, she was not sent to the slave trainers. She was bound by a contraptor, her legs forced open. I took off her mouth gag.

"I'm a duchess! You can't do this to me!" she shouted at me.

"Oh, but I'm afraid I can and have done it. Petra, would you call Seira, please?" A scantily clad Seira came in with a smile. She wore a thin bra and panties.

"You called me, Master?" I whipped out my cock and pointed it at Janine. The blonde, mature elf barked.

"Seira! Damn it, why are you serving that bastard?" Seira began to finger her mother's hairy pussy.

"You should be grateful that Master considers your body acceptable, Mom," Seira mocked. Her skilled tongue made Janine's pussy wet. "She's ready, Master."

"Uuugh. Just get it over already."

"Heh. Like mother, like daughter." I pushed into her cunt. It was disappointingly loose.

"Is this it? This is the Duchess' pussy? Even a common whore is better than this." Seira's lips formed a boastful smirk. I pulled out.

"Good. Go use your other slaves and leave me alone."

"Oh, of course. But my customers will not be happy."

Janine gasped in horror. "You're whoring me out? I'm a duchess!"

"And that's the reason you'll make me a lot of money," I said. "Seira, unchain her."

Seira did so. I flicked my hands and a large cock burst from her crotch; a little trick I learned from Ivala (unfortunately, useless in battle). I lifted Janine up. "Jam it inside her pussy, Seira!"

"Of course, Master!" Without warning, Seira shoved the entirety of her cock inside Janine's stretched out pussy.

"Aah, wait! You're my daughter!"

"Really? I never feel like that in Gira. Also, I'm Master's bitch now, so it doesn't matter anyway." The silver haired noble elf pushed even further, probably distorting Janine's womb. I stuck my own cock inside the latter's ass.

"Uh-ah! S-stop!" Janine moaned as her holes were filled. I squeezed her tits from behind.

"How does it feel?" I taunted.

"My ass-my ass is on fire!"

"You have such a slutty expression, Mom!" Seira shouted. "You're a whore like me!"

"I-AH! YES!" Janine shouted. "I don't care anymore. Pound me, Master, pound me harder!" I obliged, my cock tearing through her ass while Seira pounded her pussy.

I ejaculated inside. Seira and I pulled out. Janine was in ecstasy as my thick sperm spilled out. I seized her jaws. "More willing to cooperate now?"

"Yes, Sir. I'll be your whore and make you money."

I finished my business and left with Seira. Caitlyn greeted me outside. "Master, a representative from Narlia wishes to see you," she reports.

Well, I did build my brothel in Narlia. But was it news enough for them to summon me? Either way, it'd be rude to refuse. I went to the agreed upon meeting place, in a tavern.

"Why, hello, Mr Karl Kray."

"Hello. And you are?"

"My, how rude of me. I am Azalea Jade, of House Jade." House Jade was the ruling family of Narlia. Azalea was a young woman. Her skin was rather black-perhaps typical of House Jade-and her black hair was tied into bangs.

"I see. Then, what do you need of me?"

"Hoo, a man of action, are you not?" she asked with a smile. "Well, I will not waste either your time or my time. House Jade needs you to accompany me."

"Where to?"

"Treasure hunting."

"... I'm assuming a member of House Jade wouldn't go through the hassle of preparing this meeting just to make a joke."

Azalea let out a dry laughter. "Of course not. Well, I will hash through the history of Narlia. We House Jade defeated House Rose, who traditionally ruled Narlia, about a century ago. Annihilated down to the last man."

"We just discovered that House Rose hid a pretty good amount of treasure. Enough to double our wealth, and who knows what artifacts and trinkets they have. The good news is that we have found the location, and we think it's more or less intact."

"I'm sensing a 'but' here."

"But it's deep inside a thick forest infested by goblins. Several mercenary companies we hired have been destroyed. This is where you come in," Azalea said. "We heard you... led an army of goblins when Pohan attacked. We don't know how you did it, but you should be able to use your skills to tame the forest goblins."

"I think I can," I said. "But what is in it for me?"

"The exact form and amount of compensation are negotiable, but in general you can expect to receive a cut of the treasure and some political backing for us," Azalea said. "And... well, it's just a rumour, but it's said that among the treasure there are artifacts of a certain 'Morgana'; allegedly a powerful dark witch."

Morgana's artifacts?

Then perhaps I can understand my half-demonic nature with it!

"I'm in."

12