Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 05

Story Info
Karl is invited to an exclusive sex festival.
6.9k words
4.56
4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just. What the fuck are these?" Caitlyn cursed. I contracted spies to scout out the Meretrix Mansion's surrounding areas. One of them brought back a sketch of a creature that reportedly roamed there. It was humanoid at least, but with a ridiculously long neck and a head that was deformed. Its jaws were that of a wild beast's.

"These things have been roaming?" Andrea asked. "This looks... unnatural."

"Something strange is definitely happening there," I remarked. "Whatever it is, we have to investigate it. Is everyone ready?"

With my newfound wealth I purchased expensive gear for Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira: robes and armor, a new sword and axe for Caitlyn and Andrea respectively, a healing wand for Seira. I prepared Janine for my visit to the Meretrix Mansion: Petra managed to make her vagina tighter via a mix of electrocution and magical potions. She pierced her nipples and clit, too.

Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira nodded. "Then let's hope this one runs smoothly...."

I went via carriage (I wanted to fly, but Janine obviously couldn't). Per Magna and Ivala's advice, I brought with me a bottle of heinously expensive wine as gifts. However, Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira travelled via horses instead to hasten things up.

"I expect you to do well, Janine," I said. "Don't disappoint me."

"Yes, Master," she replied. "I'll do my best!"

We reached the Meretrix Mansion. "Hello, Sir. May I see your invitation letter?" the receptionist asked. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised that she was barely dressed. I handed her the letter.

"Ah. Room 6 on the right wing, Sir. Would you like to be escorted?"

"No need. Can you tell me what the events are here?"

The receptionist laughed. "Do not concern yourself with such things, Sir. You are free to use all facilities as you wish; although we ask that you be considerate to the other guests. There will be feasts and games, of course, but you will be informed as they occur."

"Very well then."

Immediately as I entered my room, I exploited my mind connection to my companions. "It's Karl here. What's the situation?"

"Caitlyn here. From what we've gathered, we have a... rather difficult situation. The villages have been suffering heavy casualties. If it does come to conflict against these abominations, we will be on our own."

"Right. These abominations, what are they?"

"I managed to get access to a corpse. From what Andrea and I understood, these are-nay, were-humans."

"Is it some form of necromancy?"

"No. According to a local priest, holy anti-undead magic doesn't work. This night we'll try to capture one alive."

"Okay. Good luck."

I slept for a couple hours on the large bed, because I was likely to not sleep during the night. Janine slept on a smaller bed to the left. I was later invited to a dinner.

The dinner was quite pleasant and uneventful. The other guests and I were treated to some erotic naked dancing, but otherwise it was rather underwhelming in comparison to how Ivala described it. That evening, as I started to prepare for my trip to the nearby village, Janine had a request for me.

"M-Master," she pleaded. "Would you like to use me, please?" She was on all fours, spreading her buttcheeks with her hands. I smirked and whipped my cock out.

"I suppose you have been a good girl," I said as I rubbed my cock against her gaping anus.

"I-in my pussy, please...."

"Do you think it's tight enough now?" I teased.

"Yes, Master!" I pushed into her wet cunt. I seized her dangling breasts. The blonde elf moaned while she swung her hips, desperately trying to please me. I pushed two fingers inside her anus as I mercilessly pounded her pussy.

"What do you say, slut?" I asked with a loud slap on her ass.

"Thank you Master! Thank you for using this pathetic slut's worthless pussy!" Janine shouted. I pulled out from her pussy and shoved it inside her anus instead. She squirted immediately. I took a nearby dildo and plugged her pussy with it.

Janine's anus accomodated my cock quite easily. As I thrust forward, Janine pulled backwards, creating a rhytm. "Come here, Janine." I pulled out. Janine knelt on the floor and sucked on my cock, her tongue cleaning the filth my cock contracted in her anus.

"Kah!" I ejaculated on Janine's tongue. She drank it all. "Satisfied enough, you whore?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you very much."

"Ah. Open your mouth." My bladder couldn't be held back and I pissed on her mouth. "Good, Janine." I pat her head before heading for the village. Utilizing my link to Caitlyn, I flew in the sky and spotted her aura quite handily.

"Master!" Caitlyn greeted me as I landed, sword in hand. "Behind you!"

One of the long-necked creatures lunged at me from behind. I swung my blade, decapitating it. Only now did I see the situation. Andrea and Caitlyn were fighting off an assault of those creatures. The village guards attempted to help with their short swords and spears, as well as arrows shot by archers, but these accursed cretin were mostly too fast. I hurled a lust bomb at one of the creatures while I clashed swords with another.

Caitlyn dashed like a shadow, hunting down the creatures mercilessly while Andrea hacks them to pieces with her axe. A small flood, an array of black arrows, and a wave of thunderbolts sent by Andrea, Caitlyn, and I sent them running.

"Just in time," I remarked. "What on earth happened here?"

"These creatures... they're intelligent living beings. They have been raiding nearby villages for livestock and humans for weeks," Andrea reported. An old man approached us.

"Are you the leader of this group?" he asked. I nodded in affirmation. "I thank you, but if you are a mercenary company, you should leave. This village is poor and cannot afford it."

"We are here to investigate and neutralize these...."

"Unpeople."

"Ah, that's what you call them? Yes, we're here to neutralize the Unpeople. We require no payment. So long as this is agreeable to you, our purposes are aligned, I believe."

Inquisitor Grey came from the village. "Elder, I have evacuated the-ah, here are my allies. They'll help us."

The elder smiled. "Well, in that case, we'll welcome any assistance."

We went to an inn where Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira stayed to discuss strategy. Inquisitor Grey brought an unconscious Unperson. "I'll try and cure him," Inquisitor Grey said.

"And how will you do it?"

"Lord of Light, give me strength!" Inquisitor Grey's hands extended, blasting a burst of light at the Unperson.

"A-ah." The Unperson's monstrous qualities gradually vanished. "I-what am I doing?"

Inquisitor Grey gathered his breath. "That took me more power than I expected. But it worked."

"Who are you? What happened to me?" the man asked.

"We believe you were captured by certain criminals who distorted you and turned you into a monster," I answered. "What do you remember?"

"I remember gathering firewood in the forests... and then, ah! Yes, I remember two men with that uniform attacking me from behind!"

"This uniform?" Inquisitor Grey pointed at his cloak and shirt. "This runs deeper than I thought."

"And why is that?"

"This kind of white cloak is only worn by high-rank Inquisitors. There are only about fifty of us in the whole world."

We withdrew a bit, allowing the man to rest. "So what's our plan now?"

"My spell worked better than I expected. We have to cure them all," he said. "The problem is that it will never be enough. We must cut the snake by its head."

"For now, we have done enough. I will investigate some more. The next night, we begin our real investigation."

"Alright then. I'll leave this to you."

I withdrew to the Meretrix Mansion, where I slept through the night. The next day, a masked man from House Jade invited me-and all of the guests-to a game.

"Gentlemen, welcome to the Slave Hunt," he said outside the mansion, just nearby the forests. "Roughly fifty naked slaves have been released to the forests. Your goal here is to capture them... I think you all understand what 'capture' means. The one who captures the most will receive a gift from us. We have marked the borders of this game with white crosses."

"Now hold up a moment. You want us to just march into the forest without protection or transport?" a certain young, buxom noble asked.

"We will provide horses and carriages if desired. We have also stationed guards." Damn it. I had planned to use the time to sneak out and investigate, but with the guards, it would have been difficult.

We dispersed. I opted not to take the horse or the carriage. As I flapped my bat wings, an agent called out to me. "Psst!"

It was the same masked man. "It's you."

"The very same."

"What can I do for you?"

"I want you to lose this game."

"What do you mean by that?"

"By our estimates, you will clearly win this game. You can fly; a large advantage in and of itself. We cannot allow this to happen."

"And why is that?"

"The person who spoke earlier. He is the scion of House Emerald. It is a relatively smaller and weaker house compared to House Jade, but they are key allies in maintaining Narlia's stability. In fact, we made this game by his requests."

"I see now. He needs every advantage at his disposal to win this game."

"Exactly." Hmm... I may be able to draw some concessions with this.

"In exchange, we'll give you something that may be of lesser monetary value, but of greater emotional value, to you at least. We'll also allow you more freedom of movement... for example, we'll turn a blind eye towards your investigations about the Unpeople."

"You found that out? I must say I underestimated you."

"Do we have a deal then?"

"Sure."

The man went off. "Caitlyn?" I contacted Caitlyn with our mind connection.

"Master?"

"Some turns of events. I should have about five hours of free time to investigate. How should we tackle this?"

"Ah, you do? That's excellent. Actually, Inquisitor Grey was pursuing a lead. He apparently found possible trails to a warehouse near the mansion. We couldn't investigate it because, well, it's too close, but maybe you can."

"Got it. Where is it exactly?

"Nearby mahogany trees marked with red chalk."

I saw the trees from the sky and swept in. It was near the borders of the game arena. "Here, huh?" I stomped the ground strongly, revealing a trap door.

"Ah!" In a flash, a naked woman rushed forward, falling into the trapdoor.

"Hey!" I extended my dark tentacles, but too late. The woman fell down. "Damn it!"

I immediately plunged into the hole. What awaited me was a strange tunnel, lit by torches. "Let's get you out of here first."

With my wings, I carried the woman. I noticed how agilely she managed to jump, hence she had no injuries. I saw the cicada tattoo on her chest. "League of Silence?" I muttered.

"Sir-ah, its-it's you!"

"You know me?" I asked as I laid her below a tree.

"Yes, I was part of the League of Silence you fought some time ago."

"Forgive me if I don't remember you," I said. "You should go. I have... business here." I glanced at the hole.

"Um, about that. You're just not interested in winning the game, are you?"

"No."

"Uh. They made us all drink aphrosidiacs before releasing us, so I'm really horny right now. And then there's the prize...."

"The prize?"

"Oh, you don't know? You get to bring anyone you 'claim' back home. Look... I can't offer you much, but that guy from House Emerald is trying to hunt us down like it'd cost him his life if he didn't."

"Cut to the point. You want me to fuck you?"

The young woman shyly nodded. "I suppose I can make time. But make it quick please, if possible."

"Not a request heard often, but alright. I just need to perform a sexual service on you." She knelt and undressed me. Her soft hands circled around my cock before she licked its tip with her tongue. Meanwhile, she began to masturbate with her free hand.

"You're larger than I expected." She softly jerked me off, using her silken hands to pump my cock while her tongue occasionally teased it.

"Ah... you're good," I moaned. Hearing this, the blonde woman jerked me off more rapidly. I ejaculated on her face.

"Ahh...."

Her collar glowed faintly. "Yes, this is sufficient."

"Hmm. That was strange magic. It seems like they used emotional magic-most likely lust magic-just like mine. That's how they detect which guest has claimed which slave," I whispered to myself.

"Off you go then, uh, I forgot I never asked your name."

"Rosie."

"Yes. Off you go. We'll meet again."

"Of course... Master."

"You've become more restrained, Karl."

A talking bird came to me. "Ivala. You've been watching me?"

"No way am I missing an event named 'Slave Hunt'. It's been pretty fucking boring though. That Emerald guy was pretty fun to watch until I realized he just brute fucked all he captured, so I came to check on my student. But hey, you're not really trying, are you?"

"No. I have other purposes and I have struck a deal with House Jade."

"To what? Let that Emerald guy win?"

"How did you know?"

"What? I was just kidding. I mean, you'd sweep this game easily if you want to. Being able to fly is nice, right?"

I let out a small smirk. "Yeah, but... I wouldn't say I don't like fucking random women, but I prefer those I know well, like Caitlyn, Andrea, or Seira."

"Bah. Whatever. Anyway, this place. I don't like it, so I'll escort you. If anything bad happens, I'll bail you out." I nodded, and I jumped in anyways.

Immediately, I was confronted by nothing. The place was empty.

Well, almost.

A grueling roar, somewhat weak yet horrifying, shocked me. I immediately entered my battle stance. Two Unpeople came forward. However, they looked far more normal. One had pseudo-wings, while another had two long horns. No elongated necks or strange mutations, just mouths sewn.

Mouths. Fucking. Sewn.

"What the hell?" Ivala gasped.

The two assaulted me immediately. To hasten the fight as much as possible, I pumped all my lust energy into one large lust bomb. It immediately took out the one with wings, but the other one stood unharmed.

"Impossible, he can't be coming unscathed against that!" I locked blades with the remaining Unperson.

"Heah!" I roared, unleashing a large black fireball that destroyed the Unperson.

"Andrea, Caitlyn, come here," I asked via our communciation channel. They did so immediately.

"W-whoa. What are these?"

Andrea and Caitlyn observed the two Unpeople. "It felt like one of them was almost entirely immune against emotional magic, and the other against arcane magic."

"Andrea, Caitlyn, bring these two to Inquisitor Grey. These two... they look like far more advanced version of the ones we fought in the village."

"Okay, Master!"

I basically fucked around the forest for the remainder of the time, trying to find more hideouts and hidden enclaves of the Unpeople. It ended in complete and utter failure, unfortunately. The results were announced: the scion of House Emerald won, taking thirty-seven of fifty. Honestly, even if I hadn't held back, I probably wouldn't have won with how aggressive he was.

I retired to my suite. "You've been very silent, Ivala."

"Because I'm very disturbed by this shit. Resistant to magic, sure. But fucking near invulnerability like that is unheard of. And why make prototypes immune against emotional magic? It's not like many people in this realm use it."

"How do you think they did it?"

"There are materials that are resistant to magic, like dragon skin for example. Maybe they copied such qualities?"

A soft knock was heard on my door. I opened it. "Yes?"

The House Jade agent stood in front of me. "Glad to see you keeping your end of the deal, even though you went a bit too far. So here's our end of the deal. Bring her in!"

To my surprise, a slaver brought Azalea Jade in. "Azalea?" I wondered. The dark skinned woman had been stripped bare, with a collar on her neck and her nipples and clitoris pierced.

"She's yours now. Enjoy." They both left.

"Well. I must say it's not a face I ever expect to see again."

"Karl... no, Master."

She lowered her knees, spreading her legs. Her arms were circled behind her head. "Your slut is ready to serve!" she shouted, her tongue out.

"The what now?"

"Ah, looks like she's completely broken already, Master," Janine informed me.

"Why don't you play with her for a little while, Janine?" I ordered.

"Of course, Master!" Janine said with a smirk. "Come here, Azalea. Let's get our master excited."

It started simple enough, with the older woman french kissing Azalea passionately. Janine and Azalea slowly offered an erotic dance, groping each other's butts and playing with each other's breasts. Janine stood showing her back at me, her hands stretching her ass as wide as possible while Azalea licked her asshole.

"That's enough foreplay. Come here, both of you."

Azalea knelt in front of me. "How should I service you, Master?"

"Put it in your mouth, Azalea." The fallen noble obliged, immediately swallowing my cock. Her tongue skilfully devoured the bulk of it. I pushed deeper into her throat, and Azalea neither gagged nor resisted. She submissively licked and sucked while Janine gently pleasured my balls.

"Let's move on to the main course, shall we?"

Janine laid Azalea on the bed and opened her elegant legs. "Oh my," Janine said. "Master, she's a virgin!"

"Is that true, Azalea?"

"That is true, Master. My pussy has never been used before. They think I'd fetch a higher value if so."

I smirked. "And just how did they train you, hm?"

"They trained me with my backdoor instead, Master." Azalea lewdly inserted two fingers into her asshole.

I unceremoniously pushed into her pussy, breaking her hymen. "Aah! Master! Master is taking my virginity!" she moaned as I began thrusting into her extremely tight, unused cunt.

"And you like it, don't you, slut!"

"Ah! Yes Master! This slut enjoys having her pussy pounded!" I continued pounding her pussy while teasing her nipples while Azalea's left hand helped Janine masturbate.

"Harder Master! Punish this traitor slut!"

"Oh, there'll be a lot of punishment," I said as I penetrated her harder and harder. Azalea's body spasmed uncontrollably. I ejaculated inside her, filling her virgin womb with semen.

"On top of Azalea, Janine!"

Janine immediately went on top of Azalea, wiggling her large butt. I landed a hard spank on her buttcheek. "What a lewd duchess you are."

I immediately inserted my cock inside Janine's ass, making her squeal. "How do you feel about anal, Janine?"

"I love it, Master! I love anything you do to my lewd body! The body that is rightfully yours to use for your pleasure!"

"Shake that ass for me, bitch!" I said with a spank. Janine wildly shook her ass while Azalea watched in awe. Azalea then began kissing Janine. I seized Janine's hair as I dug deeper into her anus.

At the last moment I pulled out. I laid Janine and Azalea on the bed and sprayed my sperm upon their voluptuous breasts. "Aah... Master, would you like to use my last hole?" Azalea spreaded her legs, pointing at her anus.

"Not today." I threw myself against the bed. "I've decided what your role will be, Azalea. Janine, you'll have a friend."

"Truly, Master?" Janine asked with a wide smile.

"Truly. Azalea, you'll work as a whore in one of my brothels. Not a common one, of course; Janine here is the main star of my most luxurious brothel. You'll work alongside her."

"Of course, Master," Azalea said, with a hint of disappointment in her tone. I seized her chin.

"And if you do well, I'll reward you with anal." Azalea's smile blossomed brightly, and she nodded enthusiastically.

I rested comfortably on the bed with the two naked women. But that very night, I had to sneak out again. I met up with the others.