Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uwah, Master reeks of sex!" Seira claimed. I pat her head. Caitlyn and Andrea smirked at me.

"So what-"

"What are you doing here?"

Inquisitor Grey's rash voice alarmed me. I peeked outside the inn and I saw Inquisitor Grey conflicting with several other inquisitors. I leaped out silently, eavesdropping.

"You do not understand, Grey. Lord Cawl is the Lord of Light's emissary."

"Nonsense. Utter nonsense, you heretics!"

"How dare you!"

The scene soon turned to violence, as the inquisitors drew blades and clashed with Grey. I interfered.

"What is going on here? You're disturbing the village."

But the inquisitors cared not, and as Inquisitor Grey was overwhelmed, I struck them with a lust bomb, knocking them back. "Gah!" Inquisitor Grey closed his hands, deploying a beam of light that crushed his opponents.

"What happened here?"

"I fear the schism has happened," he replied. "I'll have to consult my superiors... but expect this affair to get uglier. Much uglier. I have to go." Yet he looked back at the village.

"Caitlyn and Andrea will protect the village. Do what you must."

Without Inquisitor Grey, we played a more passive role tonight, patrolling the outer village. It seemed that our skirmish last night had thinned their numbers, at least somewhat.

Back to the castle. Though my training allowed me to go without sleep for long periods of time, I still needed it. I slept through the first half of the third day. When I woke up, it was noon. I ate a light lunch before I was invited to the orgy.

Before Janine and I went, I cast several spells to protect my room. We hurried to the orgy room.

The room reeked of sex. Janine threw herself into the orgy almost immediately. I saw a veiled, slightly buxom, black woman on the sidelines, wiping off sperm on her breasts. "Ah, Sir!" she called out. She held herself against the wall. "Would you like to use me, Sir?"

"Mm." I seized her solid buttocks, grinding my cock against her vagina before thrusting into her.

"Ohh! You're tight!" I complimented her as I held her hands. I explored her tight, unshaved pussy thoroughly.

"Ahn! Thank you Sir!" In response to the compliment, she clenched her pussy even tighter. "Please pour your sperm inside my hot womb!"

"Take it all, slut!" I ejaculated inside. I pulled out and I saw my sperm oozing out from her pussy. The veiled woman purposefully spreaded her asscheeks, letting me see it properly. I gave her ass a light slap.

"Mind cleaning it all up?" The woman knelt in front of me and extended her hand. She began with a soft massage, then she swallowed my cock.

While she pleasured me, I took a moment to observe the orgy around me. Janine was being used by two men, one pounding her ass and another her pussy. A beautiful blonde woman was servicing the scion from House Emerald with her mouth, and we locked eyes for a second. It was pretty uncomfortable for both of us.

A young elf woman was on all fours, her ass pounded mercilessly. Another elf, much older, was jerking off several men at once. Two black skinned and plump humans with short, brown hair were giving fellatio. A slim woman with light brown skin danced erotically for a noble.

I refocused on the woman serving me. She was quite skilled. I pulled out and jerked off myself. "Aah!" I ejaculated again, this time on her face.

And at that time, I felt my senses tingling.

Out of nowhere, a cloaked person stabbed the man who was anal pounding the young elf. A terrifying shriek sent everyone into a panic. Almost immediately, House Jade's agents tried to calm everyone down. The cloak went off, and I could see an Unperson.

The Unperson was less... animalistic than the ones in the village, but not as sophisticated than the ones I faced in the hidden place in the forest. I stepped in front of the veiled, naked woman. "Behind me," I said as I pulled my pants. "Heah!"

I struck the Unperson with a bolt of red thunder. The Unperson looked resistant to it, though he still took some damage. More Unpeople came from apparently nowhere, crashing and adding to the chaos as they cut down the shocked guards. My blade, as if knowing my predicament, came to my aid (I felt as if the blade had a sizable amount of conscience already), materializing on my hand.

"Hah!" I cut the neck of the Unperson. "Janine, over here!" Janine clumsily ran while an Unperson gave chase. I struck, blasting the Unperson with a lust bomb.

As more and more men arrived, the Unpeople were driven back gradually. A deftly struck blow at one sent them running. In the chaos a hand pulled me over. "We need to talk."

I was escorted by several agents to a private room. The senior agent, the one with whom I struck a deal yesterday, sat in front of me across the simple table. "Why did you call me?" I asked.

"For long, we have not moved regarding this whole Unpeople business. We keep watch of it, but this is of little concern to us until the Meretrix Mansion was attacked just now."

"Right. So?"

"We need information that you have gathered."

"And why should I provide it? What will you do with it?"

"We will hunt the makers of the Unpeople down. Surely you now know what is going on with the Church."

"I heard there's a schism."

"Indeed. A good chunk of the Church openly supports Cawl now. Rebellions have broken out in Acacia and other kingdoms. The war has just taken a turn for the worse, and if the Unpeople are on the other side, we ought to squash them."

"Alright then. I will cooperate. My first encounter with the Unpeople was fighting them off when they assaulted a nearby village here. My allies are there now. The Unpeople felt... feral, so to say, mere monsters twisted fro man."

"Yes, that matches what intelligence we have."

"During yesterday's game I encountered two Unpeople that seemed different. One of them was almost immune to arcane magic and another to emotional magic."

That seemed to at least mildly shook the agent. "Our agents reported that the Unpeople that just attacked possessed at least some resistance against arcane magic. Your thoughts?"

"I suspect they're balancing between quantity and quality. The Unpeople attacking the village was the pinnacle of quantity: many in numbers but weak and easily killed. The ones I fought were powerful, but few."

"I see. That makes sense. So these Unpeople are a new weapon designed to battle mages. The question now is who is employing them."

"I am in correspondence with a high-rank Inquisitor. He thinks they are created by the heretical branch of the Church," I said. "Though, of course, 'heresy' is quite a flexible word...."

I agreed to an alliance with House Jade. After contacting Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira, I set out to the forest. Mid air, I met Caitlyn. "Master. So we can move freely now?"

"More or less. Where's Inquisitor Grey?"

"On the way."

Our flying scouting failed to do anything. It seemed that the makers of the Unpeople hid at day and emerged at night. Irregardless, since we couldn't do anything anyways, I met with Inquisitor Grey and the agent from House Jade.

"So, some basic facts. Acacia is torn apart, with the Church split into two. The other side is allying with Cawl, who we recently discover has a large army ready."

"No doubt this is a planned move," the agent said. "With Acacia broken, it will not be hard to dispatch them. Then we're all in danger."

"Damn it. And we can't do anything about it, I suppose?" I cursed.

"I'm rallying the loyalist Church. They should be back at their feet in a few weeks," Inquisitor Grey said.

"But meanwhile Cawl could do devastating damage," the agent pointed out. "I think we all should be honest to each other and see what assests we can leverage to battle Cawl."

We all nodded heads. "Rallying the church is my best card yet, but I can dip into my personal funds to hire mercenaries and use my influence to help raise militia."

"I suppose my main strength is my personal prowess and my army. I can mobilize my core forces reasonably quickly, and they have been reasonably well-armed, but if we go on the offensive I will have to leave a good chunk of them behind," I said. "Though so, I have some political leverage in Gira. Let me see if I can persuade them to send some help. I have allies, too, but it's too early to count their involvement.

"House Jade is quite wealthy and we can contribute mercenaries to the cause, especially since the treasure was discovered. We have economic assets that we can use to aid Acacia."

"So we don't have any asset that we can leverage immediately to at least slow down Cawl's army," I noted in gloom.

"That is unfortunately correct," Inquisitor Grey said. "But if we move fast enough, we will be able to defend ourselves with minimal casualties. For now, I move that we focus on the Unpeople."

"You're forgetting us."

From white smoke emerges Magna and Ivala. "Yo. Fucking serious meeting you're having here."

"And you two are?"

"Magna. You purchased war constructs from me."

"Ivala. Second most senior member of the Daemonic Council. A fucking badass, haha!"

Inquisitor Grey coughed weakly. "Allies, I assure you."

"My help will take form in my war constructs, mostly," Magna claimed.

"My help will take form in a fucking army," Ivala said.

"Can you please stop swearing that much?" I implored.

"Fuck no. Anyways, I managed to convince those fuckers to send aid. Don't expect us to come in hundreds of thousands, but we'll send small armies and supplies, as well as sling spells at them."

"Alright, let's plan our war," Magna said.

With a map, we began. "Cawl is advancing against Acacia's capital with about 60,000 men. His liutenants are covering his flanks with smaller armies. He also has a navy, but it does seem that they're struggling now that Gira has switched sides."

"So the main threat will come from land," Magna noted. "It seems improbable that we could halt them hastily."

"Right. Our main concern is to assist local Acacian forces deal with the smaller tendrils, so that we can gather enough strength to isolate and defeat Cawl's main forces."

"We are not completely without allies. There are many smaller kingdoms on Cawl's way," the agent pointed out. "To the west, there are small colonies of men and dwarves. To the east, the elven Kingdom of Maluscia is quite powerful and they are protected by their thick mountains."

"But they are also rather hostile against other kingdoms," Magna said. "I doubt they'll allow us to move troops through their kingdom."

"Pity. My goblins would have thrived there."

"Inquisitor! Inquisitor Grey!"

A nun barged into the room. "What is it? I was in the middle of some sensitive discussion."

"The heretics, Inquisitor! They're launching an attack!"

All of us rose in shock. "Then we march to war," Magna claimed.

"You're fucking crazy. Five of us against, what, thousands?" Ivala cursed.

"Not alone."

The Matriarch of House Jade appeared on the scene, a small army at her back. "Let us march to war."

The events at the Meretrix Mansion had been abandoned fully. The nobles were sent home as House Jade scrambled to defend its holdings. A temporary stronghold was established in the woods. Scouts brought us new intelligence.

No less than four thousand men had been assembled by the enemy. Many of these are poorly trained militiamen consumed by false religious fervor, but some were experienced veterans. Furthermore, they were assisted by several priests wielding formidable magic.

On our side the forces of House Jade did not have time to mobilize themselves completely, and so only one thousand or so were present in the battlefield. Roughly three hundred or so were drafted from the surrounding villages, and Inquisitor Grey gathered a number of highly skilled Inquisitors still loyal to the original Church from the nearby area. Still, we were outnumbered three to one.

The battle plan was simple enough. There was a paved road, where a number of enemies would launch their assault. Hence, House Jade concentrated their forces there. Meanwhile, a smaller number of archers were posted in the woods to pick off the foes there. Inquisitor Grey and his knights, Caitlyn, Andrea, and I stood our ground in the woods. The villagers were kept in reserve, as were Magna and Ivala, for their purpose was to counter powerful enemy mages.

"Fellow Inquisitors! For the honor of our Church, and for the Lord of Light, verily, let us banish those heretics!"

The roaring speech was replied to with a burst of cheer as the Inquisitors boasted their steel swords. The first wave of enemies came; a disheveled group, their men picked off by our archers. An easy melee without casualties finished them off. "Huh, that was easy," Caitlyn remarked.

"This is only beginning."

The second wave was much larger, though just as disheveled. The Inquisitors fought a bloody hand-to hand battle, while Caitlyn swooped from the sky and Andrea ripped them apart. "Brace for impact!" Inquisitor Grey shouted as a huge white blast emerged.

"Oh no you don't!" I screamed, pumping my lust energy into a blast that equalled theirs. "Caitlyn! Andrea!" Andrea unleashed a small flood, washing away the priests. Andrea hacked them into pieces. Several of the Inquisitors have fallen due to the sheer numbers of the enemy, and so were whisked away to safety. The Unpeople now came to the aid of the rebels.

"Damn it, they don't stop coming!" Caitlyn cursed as she slices an arm of an Unperson clean.

"Well, well, well. Fancy meeting you here, Grey."

An armored, rather buxom woman emerged. She threw away her helmet, revealing her bob cut, black hair. "Inquisitor Gwen? What-no, if you're here that means...."

"Don't be naive, Grey. I know you're never a strong believer," the woman called Gwen said. "Come. Take my hand. Ensure that we are not swept away in Lord Cawl's world."

"Never!"

"Then perish!" Inquisitor Gwen blasted us with a burst of white energy that Caitlyn and I barely staved off.

"Everyone, run away," Inquisitor Grey ordered. "She's one of the Church's most powerful Inquisitors!"

"Then surely you can't think of fighting her yourself. Caitlyn, call Magna and Ivala!" I barked.

But then I saw Magna and Ivala, fending off a group of elite Inquisitors. "What? You think I came alone?"

Caitlyn and Andrea struck first, an unholy combo of black magic and water magic sweeping away the inquisitor, yet she conjured a powerful barrier that held them off. I joined the attack, conjuring a wave of black fire.

"Ghh, she's really strong!" I remarked. "SUBMIT!"

I tried to force her to fall, but all I could was send her a splitting headache. "Ugh, you think-you think you can take me down with that? Heah!"

A powerful shockwave was sent from her sleeves, only fended off at the last moment with a barrier I erected. "Now!" I bellowed. A large blast of Caitlyn's black magic and my lust bomb was followed by a small flood pushed Inquisitor Gwen back.

"Grey! Help us here!"

Breaking Inquisitor Grey from his trance, he raised his sword. "Heah!" A blast of divine energy charged from the sky, hitting Inquisitor Gwen head-on. She retreated, and with her the enemies fell in disorderly masses, picked off like cattle by the archers.

"We won!" the knights cheered and celebrated. But Inquisitor Grey was down.

"I can't believe her."

"You know her personally, I take it?" I asked carefully.

"She's my mentor. But no matter. If she decides to go against us, then so be it. This war... is just beginning."

With the battle won, most of us scattered. Caitlyn, Andrea, Seira, Janine, Azalea, and I took a rest in the inn one last night before Magna prepared her teleportation spell, since she needed to wrap up negotiations with House Jade.

"So, Master, we are in this large room, just the six of us," Caitlyn, sitting next to me in the large bad, slyly remarked. "And there are no other guests here."

"Just what are you suggesting, Caitlyn?" I cattily asked while my hand groped her left breast. Caitlyn opened a box full of sex toys.

"Maybe we can have a little fun." Caitlyn stripped quickly, revealing a white bra and white panties. I glanced and saw Seira taking off her top. She wore a very slutty lingerie that didn't even cover her pierced nipples or her shaved pussy. Andrea followed hastily. The black-skinned woman didn't even wear any lingerie or underwear; rather, she used bandaids to cover her nipples and vagina. Both Azalea and Janine were naked under their clothes.

Andrea positioned herself in a sixty-nine, using her large breasts to please my cock while her pussy was in front of my face. Caitlyn feasted on the tip of my cock as Azalea and Janine sucked my testicles. Seira knelt behind me, burrowing into Andrea's anus while I licked her her pussy. "A-ah!" With both her holes pleasured, Andrea climaxed first.

"I think the warming up's enough now."

"So, who will you fuck first, Master?" Caitlyn asked.

"Seira, you're my cumdump, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Do you think your ass can take on my cock without lube?"

With utmost confidence, the brown-haired elf smiled. "Of course, Master!"

The others cleared the way as Seira prepared to impale herself in a reverse cowgirl position. "That's crazy! It's not possible!" Azalea shouted.

"I am Master's personal cumdump. Of course I have trained my body to accomodate any service he might ask." With a swift move, most of my cock had been buried inside her tight anus.

"A-ah! My ass! Ah!" She quickly moved, pumping my cock eagerly. "Use me! Use your cumdump's ass!" Janine had taken it to herself to masturbate, while Andrea shoved a toy into her ass. I took a whip from the box. Azalea kissed Seira's lips.

"Faster, slut!" I shouted while whipping Seira.

"Yes, Master!" I kissed Caitlyn while fondling her breasts. Seira's ass was so tight that I ejaculated quickly.

"Aah... Master came inside me!" Seira rose, my sperm flowing out from her sore ass. Andrea took her place, spreading her legs.

"Can you do me next, Master? My ass is ready for you, and so is my pussy."

"Yes, I saw you masturbating with your ass earlier."

I pushed my cock into her ready ass. It wasn't as tight as Seira's, but it was warm and nice. The room reeked of sex and sweat. Caitlyn shoved a large dildo inside Andrea's pussy, causing her to moan. Janine and Azalea played with Andrea's tits, pinning her down.

"It's quite tight," I complimented her.

"Ah-thank you, Sir! Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder! Aah!" Just as Andrea squirted, I pulled out and ejaculated, some landing on Caitlyn's face and some on Andrea's stomach.

"You don't forget me, do you, Master?" Caitlyn pleaded.

"Of course not." I lifted Caitlyn and quickly filled her eager pussy with my cock.

"Master... I love you, I want to be with you forever!"

"Me too, Caitlyn." I hugged and kissed her while I pounded her melting pussy, penetrating her womb. I ejaculated for the third time in the orgy, this time deep inside Caitlyn's pussy.

"It feels so good. Thank you, Master."

I turned to Janine and Azalea. "My two whores. Having fun masturbating?"

"Please give us your cock, Master!" Janine pleaded.

"Not so easy, whore. I want both of you to continue masturbating. The one who climaxed first gets fucked."

Janine and Azalea immediately got to work, using their fingers to desperately stimulate their vaginas and their nipples. "A-ah! I'm coming!" Janine squirted, adding to the bed's wetness. She smiled a smile of triumph.

"On all fours on the floor, Janine."

"Yes, Master!"

She did so, raising her ass as high as possible. "Look at this worn out pussy. It's pathetic compared to your daughter's." I squeezed her hairy, blackened pussy with my left foot. "What a lewd, gaping fuckhole!"

"I'm sorry, Master! I'm sorry for my useless pussy!" she spreaded her pussy shamefully while wagging her ass.