Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 06

Story Info
To prepare for war, Karl negotiates with a desert tribe.
7k words
4.7
4.9k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karl, can we talk a bit?" Kanako requested just a few hours in the kitchen after we returned from the Meretrix Mansion.

"Sure."

"I'll be blunt. You've been very good to me, but ... I think it's not working out. This kind of relationship is just not for me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm uncomfortable with the sex between us," Kanako said. "Can we ... have a platonic relationship instead?"

I smiled. "Of course, Kanako. I'm glad to have you as a friend."

"Me too."

"Karl, I- KANAKO?"

"Rosie?"

"You two know each other?"

Rosie lunged forward, hugging Kanako. "Yeah, good friends!" Kanako said. "Uh, could you leave us some privacy? We have much to catch up on."

"Of course."

We all rested comfortably for a few hours. For the following week, we began a series of preparation to wage war against Cawl. The goblins were trained intensively, with Rosie and Kanako, both experienced mercenaries, as their officers. I sent a message to Gira to pressure them into aiding, though I suspected it wouldn't have come to much. Ivala returned to the demonic realm to gather her forces, while Magna ramped up improvements to her war machines. We communicated with the Neumanns, too. Ivala hastily taught me a new spell; the Flames of Lust, a combination of lust and arcane magic that erodes one's sanity.

After one week, Malkith sent a messenger to me. "Human come to forest! We try help, but human afraid!"

"Humans? Are they armed?"

"No. Malkith says Malkith thinks they refugees."

"Refugees? Very well, you can return now."

"This war has claimed its first victims," Kanako remarked.

"I think we have to speak with them. Caitlyn, with me."

Caitlyn and I flew across the forest's sky. We located a large refugee camp, enough to perhaps accommodate several thousand people. It was protected by very few guards. We landed on the outskirts.

"V-vampires! Call-"

"Wait!" I barked. "We do not intend to cause you harm."

The two old guards, barely holding their long spears, looked at each other. "Wait ... you are Lord Autumn!"

"Lord Autumn? Is that what they're calling me nowadays?"

"What is going on here?"

An experienced knight marched forward with a few guards. "Do you lead this camp?"

"Yes. I am called Devon. Are you Lord Autumn?"

"I go by the name Karl Autumn, so if there is a Lord Autumn in these woods, it's likely to be me."

He suddenly knelt. "My lord! I implore you to help us! These people are mere innocents, yet they are ravaged by war! So I beseech you to provide upon us foodstuffs and shelter and protection, and we will swear fealty upon you!"

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down. Rise up, please." I was genuinely startled. "Don't worry. I will assist you. But I am not the only power in this forest. I am sure they will-"

A flash of light disrupted us. Magna and Viscount Terry had arrived. "And this must be the Masked Witch and Lord Neumann?"

"Yes. Uh, I didn't think you knew about this."

"A wise teacher does not reveal all of her secrets hastily ... Lord Autumn."

"So you came from Acacia?" Viscount Terry asked.

"Yes, Lord Neumann. Our local lords had been overthrown by enemy Church militants, and we are being picked off both by enemies and marauding Acacian soldiers."

"In that case, I move that we aid them," Magna said. We all nodded. "I can help build tunnels and clear caves for you to live in, and clear caves. I will teach you how to grow food inside tunnels, too."

"I can contribute temporary food aids and healers," Viscount Terry said.

"Then I'll have my liutenants and my forces protect you."

"Thank you! Thank you very much! This kindness will not go unpaid!"

I moved some of my goblin troops to the surrounding woods. It took a bit of convincing the refugees, though, since they were rather scared of them. Caitlyn, Andrea, Rosie, Kanako, and I would rotate shifts around.

It took two more weeks, but Magna managed to single-handedly clear enough caves and dig enough tunnels for most of the refugees. I toured the camp once in a while to raise morale and calm people down.

"Hey! Karl! Is that really you?"

I turned my head, and lo and behold I saw Jason and Angel in one of the few tents left. "Jason! Angel!" I rushed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What, you think the academy's open now?" Angel asked with a dry laugh. "We're one of the few people who can do combat magic, so we are following along with our parents."

"And protecting everyone in the camp. Thank you."

"Well, we're lucky."

"Anyway, so the academy's closed. What of its students?"

"We're scattered," Angel said. "Well, and I heard Princess Anna went renegade."

"The what?"

"Yeah, apparently she is leading a rebel army in Acacia right now," Jason said. "Oh, uh-maybe we shouldn't have said that in front of you."

"No, that's fine. I'll leave you both for now."

Well, that was weird. In the past even the slight mention of Anna's name would send me into a rage. But now it was not so. Perhaps, that was because I no longer had to seek; now my duty was to protect all that was dear to me.

"Master!" Caitlyn rushed at me.

"What is it, Caitlyn?"

"Ah. Inquisitor Grey requested your presence. It seems like he needs you in a diplomatic mission."

"Alright. I'm coming."

I convened with Inquisitor Grey in my home alongside Magna and Ivala. "What is it that is so important that you called us here?" Magna asked.

"Acacia stands against Cawl in the centre, and Maluscia will at least deal major casualties if not stop him completely in the right side of the continent. But we're overlooking the 50,000 strong army he is sending on the left." Inquisitor Grey pointed at the left edge of the map.

"Well there is a fucking wide-ass desert in their way, isn't there?" Ivala asked, her sharp nails nearly tearing the map when she pointed the desert out. "This huge fuck-off desert. It'll take at least three weeks to pass, and definitely not without casualties."

"Yes. That's exactly where Karl and I will execute our mission."

"Whoa, whoa, 'our mission'? What are you proposing here?"

"The purpose of our mission is threefold. The first is that my men identified a heavily warded cache that we believe belong to Morgana. I have reservations about us using such dark artifacts, but it's definitely much better than allowing Cawl's goons to take them. The second is that we uncovered a secret Unpeople research outpost there. It is very lightly defended, but well-hidden. The third is to bring the locals of the Nite Desert-that's the real name, not 'fuck-off' Desert-to our aid. The Arconites are mostly nomadic, but they are fierce warriors and good shamans."

"So we're going there to uproot an Unpeople outpost, loot a cache, and forge an alliance with the Arconites," I said. "I have experience on the first two, but you'll have to guide me on the third."

"Actually, I am acquainted with them. It's just that I'm struggling to gain any respect."

"And why is that?" Magna asked.

"The Arconites have a peculiar ... culture. They respect sex prowess more than anything there, and their chieftain or chieftess is chosen based on that."

"Bwahaha!" Ivala laughed out loud. "What? You can't get you cock up? Do you suck at bed?"

"If not being able to last five hours in an orgy means that, then I guess I do suck at bed," Inquisitor Grey said flatly. "They rarely have visitors, so they usually do a 'welcome orgy', which is actually their first opportunity to judge you. They'll purposefully throw a lot of women-or men if you're a woman-at you so as to test your endurance."

"Wait. Wait a minute. I can't handle five hours of sex! Here, take Ivala. She'll handle it, no problem."

Ivala stopped laughing. "I have an army to raise, okay. But right. It's gonna be hard for a human to last five hours. You can pace it out, you know, a cunnilingus here, a french kiss there, but you'll have to use that cock in the end."

"Yes, not even many Arconites can last that long. But they want a higher standard for outsiders."

"Are we seriously discussing strategies for an orgy?" Magna grumbled.

"It is not comfortable for me, either, but we genuinely need Karl to have a good showing," Inquisitor Grey said. "Can his lust magic be utilized? The Arconites are against potions that boost such performance, but innate magic is not scorned upon."

"It does passively improve his sex skills, but ... hmm. I think there is a good way. There is a spell that can temporarily convert Karl's mana into lust energy. It should boost his sexual prowess enough to last the whole orgy."

The meeting was dismissed. Magna agreed to help Inquisitor Grey and I with her teleportation. I noticed, faintly, Seira, Caitlyn, and Andrea eavesdropping. They locked themselves in Seira's room. Well, an eavesdropper for an eavesdropper.

"Ugh. Master is going to fuck a bunch of random women, and we're probably left behind. Again!" Seira complained.

"Oh come on, Seira," Andrea grunted. "He's doing this for diplomacy. And if you want to go, you'll have to participate in their orgies, something I know you hate."

"Of course! What, you like random men sticking their cocks in your holes?"

"Look, calm down, both of you. I get that you want to be on Master's side all the time, but it just isn't possible now, alright. The best we can do is protect the refugees per Master's orders," Caitlyn said, becoming the sane voice.

I knocked on the door. Seira hastily opened the door. "Master!"

"Well, it seems like you eavesdropped on us earlier," I said with a playful smirk.

"Ah, that ...."

"It's not a problem. I repaid the favour just now," I said. "But, Seira, don't you think you're complaining a bit too much?"

"I-I'm sorry, Master." Seira's face became pale.

"If you claim yourself to be my cumdump, you shouldn't whine so much about this, should you?" I taunted with a smirk. "Or should I replace you with your mother?"

"M-Master!" she fell to her knees, shaking my legs. "I-I'm really sorry! Please, can I do anything to make up for it?" Caitlyn and Andrea giggled; obviously, I wouldn't throw Seira out. But Seira didn't have to know about it.

"There is really only one use for a cumdump, isn't there?" I stripped and laid on the bed. "Come and give me a rimjob, Seira." I opened my legs.

"Y-yes, Sir!" Still trembling, the brown haired elf dragged herself on the floor. She extended her tongue without hesitation, digging into my arsehole eagerly while her hand pumped my cock.

"Help me punish Seira, will you, Andrea, Caitlyn?"

"Of course, Master!"

Without mercy, Andrea and Caitlyn took an enema kit and began operating it. "Let's begin with half an litre," Andrea said as Caitlyn began the process with a syringe.

"A-ah!" Seira moaned.

"Did I tell you to stop, slut?"

"N-no, Master!" Seira sped up her licking as Caitlyn inserted another half litre.

"Hehe, you like that, don't you?" Andrea jeered. She began messing with Seira's pussy while Caitlyn put a final litre. Seira's stomach had balooned.

"P-please Master, may I let it out?" Seira moaned.

"Not before I come."

In response, Seira redoubled her efforts, pumping my cock as if it were a matter of life and death. Her tongue burrowed as deep as possible. "Well, if you can't make Master ejaculate fast enough, you'll shit your own bedroom's floor, right?" Caitlyn taunted. She began slapping Seira's ass.

"I-I won't fail!" Seira pumped my cock even faster. I ejaculated.

"Aaah ... that's nice."

"M-Master?"

"You can let it out."

Seira backpedalled a little, standing above a large bowl that had been prepared. Her knees bent a bit and she put her hands behind her head. "I-it's coming out!"

In shame, Seira's belly contents fell out. Seira let her tongue out in ecstasy. "So, have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Master!"

After briefly checking in with both Malkith for the status of the goblin army and Petra for the brothels, Inquisitor Grey and I departed. "I will teleport you to the ruins of Fortress Azov. I trust that the most influential Arconite tribes are nearby." Fortress Azov was a remnant of a long lost civilization.

"A question. Why Fortress Azov? Why not teleport right into the tribe?"

"I can't teleport into a place I've never seen. Count yourself lucky that I had visited Fortress Azov, otherwise you're going to have to trek in the desert," Magna grumbled. "Alright. Teleportation in three, two, one ...."

A flash occured and dreadful heat immediately struck Inquisitor Grey and I. It didn't take much time, however, for our enchantments on our robes to work; they provide heat when it's cold, and chill when it's hot.

"Okay, what is our plan here?" I asked.

"You could fly, couldn't you? We can find the Arconites that way."

"You do realize that vampires are weaker in sunlight, don't you? If I use my wings, I'll share more of that weakness."

"Ah. Is that so?" he asked while scratching his head. "Well, let's set up camp here for now."

We brought a large amount of supplies, courtesy of Magna's gift of a pocket dimension in the form of a pouch, able to hold many tens of kilograms worth of items. We had enough food and water to last a month, as well as two large tents, spare weapons, and gifts of silk and a silver goblet. We set up tent and covered our general area with canvas to fend off heat.

"I need you to understand that the Arconites' culture is absolutely, completely alien to us," Inquisitor Grey said to them. "This is because of the solidarity that they need to show to survive these deserts. Sex is an integral part in their life, and their sex is peculiar by our standards. For example, children usually have their virginities taken by their parents once they reach adulthood."

"We'll have to hope our preparations are enough," I sighed.

Night fell. With my bat wings, I flew over the now cold desert. It didn't take long to locate the Arconite tribes. Somehow, Inquisitor Grey had procured us two camels out of nowhere.

"Where do they come from?"

"Like you, I have my secrets."

I shrugged. "Well then."

We hurried to the camp. As we were nearby, we dismounted. Two guards halted us. The dark-skinned Arconites donned leather armor and wielded spears.

"Oh, it's you!" one of the Arconites pointed at Inquisitor Grey. "You are, uh, Grey, right?"

"Yes. And this is Karl, my friend. Can we meet the Chieftess?"

"Sure, head in."

We were allowed to enter the camp. The guards pointed us at the large tent in the centre. "I must say, they seem way too lax for their own good," I commented.

"That's because they know me," Inquisitor Grey said. "Even if not respected, I am at least well-known. Also, they do normally treat guests warmly, since there are just so few of them."

When we arrived, the Chieftess was resting. She got up from the chair.

"Grey! It's been quite some time!"

"Nasira. Long time no see."

Chieftess Nasira was a large dark-skinned woman, even larger than Andrea was. Her dark brown hair was allowed to run wild. She wore a tunic set of clothes and a leather cloak. "And this is?"

"I am Karl, Inquisitor Grey's friend." Chieftess Nasira frowned a little.

"I see. Hum. I don't think you came here just for a chat. Am I right?"

"Oh. I heard of you before. They said you command a goblin tribe in the forests south of Acacia. I was thinking that you were a goblin yourself, but seems like I'm wrong."

"We represent the powers in the aforementioned forests, and we wish to nego-"

"Grey. You know our customs. The Arconites do not move hastily," Chieftess Nasira said. "Rest here for now. There will be a welcoming ceremony for our friend here."

Inquisitor Grey coughed weakly. "Very well then."

We were escorted to our tent. "Well, you've been preparing for this. And one more thing, I forgot to say that you shouldn't call me 'Inquisitor' here."

"Huh? Why is that?"

"The Arconites do not like, quote, 'fanciful titles', outside from their traditional title of 'Chieftess', of course."

"Noted."

We rested for several hours. It was quite pleasant, sleeping on the soft carpets and pillows in the tent. Then night came and we woke up. "Right there," a masked Arconite pointed. "Just walk straight from here."

"Huh. They're not joining?" I asked Inquisitor Grey while walking.

"No. Their shamans abstain from sex. They have a crucial role in protecting the tribe. I don't know how, but they seem to be able to use spells similar to a crystal ball's uses, but at a much shorter range. I think that's how they warn the tribe of dangers." Crystall balls were powerful artifacts, allowing their wielders to look at any place whenever they wish, though they could be stymied by sufficiently formidable magical shielding. So rare were crystall balls that even Magna only had one at her disposal.

"That's very fascinating. We have nothing like that in the continent."

"True that. Magic develops in a very different way here."

We reached a fenced area filled with many tents. Orgies had been started both inside and outside the tents. "Heya!" Chieftess Nasira greeted us. "Hm. I expected you to be more surprised, but it looks like Grey had coached you. In that case, feel free to explore."

Inquisitor Grey melded into the orgy. I found myself cornered by two rather short, black haired, women at once. One woman, much older than the other, seized my jaws and began kissing me. Refusing to hand over the situation, I kissed her back while fondling the other's breasts.

"Shall we continue this in the tents?"

"Let's."

The younger one took my hand and guided me into one of the tents. The two women laid on straw beds, opening their legs. "So, which of us are you going to ravish? Me," the older woman said, spreading her pussy. "Or my daughter?"

"Neither. Let's not rush." I inserted two fingers inside their pussies each, rapidly thrusting inside. Another woman jumped me from behind, hugging me and rubbing her breasts against me. A hand-I don't know whose-jerked me off. I shifted almost all my mana towards my lust energy.

The orgy devolved into something much less pleasant than it was supposed to be. They made me lay on the straw bed while a young woman eagerly rode my cock. I wasted no time in trying to match them. I had an Arconite on top of my face as I licked her pussy. My fingers dug their way into every hole I could find, hoping that I could satisfy them all before my own stamina gave in.

As I ejaculated I rose from the bed. I seized a pair of buttocks and thrusted inside the woman's ass, pounding her senseless. The others squealed in shock, some whistling. "Yeah! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Even as I did so my lips took to licking another woman's tits. Loud moans filled the tent. As I ejaculated inside the woman's ass, I pulled my cock out, only for two more eager women to suck on them. I couldn't count how many pussies I had licked and made cum, nor could my fingers stop delving into the lustful women's holes.

"Here, darling." A visibly pregnant woman opened her legs. I restrained myself, gently inserting my cock into her pussy. "Yeahh, that's nice."

After some time I ejaculated again, this time on her bulging belly.

It was less a pleasurable affair and more a battle; one that even my enhanced stamina struggled to win. I had much experience in foursomes with Seira, Caitlyn, and Andrea, but those were tender and kinky affairs, where we could try out various things. Here, all I could truly do was ram my cock-or anything resembling it-inside any hole I could find. Hours passed, but the tide of the dark-skinned Arconites seemed to not wither.

"Still standing, I see, my friend." Chieftess Nasira herself came into fray, both our bodies having been stained with sweat and sperm and pussy juice. "I'm impressed."

"Ha ... barely, I admit," I said, running out of energy and breath after hours of orgy. Chieftess Nasira invited me to the straw bed one last time.