Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The cloak, Gwen."

She raced to her master's dragon, handing over the cloak to him. "Now, to take care of you pests ...."

"Ever so confident, Cawl."

Magna appeared in front of us with her staff on hand. Her presence made even Cawl squirm a bit. "You may be more powerful than I was in the past, Magna," Cawl said. "But now ... I don't think so."

"Oh, I fully realize that. That's why I brought some reinforcements," she said. "Since you had deigned to fight me in a two-against-one, I don't mind being on the advantaged side this time."

Someone fired the first shot, a lust bomb far stronger than mine struck at the dragon's neck. "Ivala?" he shrieked. He escaped with Inquisitor Gwen and his wounded dragon.

"We're not giving chase?"

"No. Too risky. Gather everyone and seal the deal with the Arconites, then we return home. This war's balance ... has just shifted."

We spoke to the Arconites before we teleported back to the forests.

Nothing else to do but to prepare for war.