Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 07

Story Info
A coalition battles Cawl... but he is not the only enemy.
9.1k words
4.77
3.4k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had passed since our negotiations with the Arconites. The powers in the forest had raised quite a formidable army. The integral parts of it are a 6,000-strong goblin force and a 6,000-strong human force, the latter made up by volunteers among the refugees and those who fled from Acacia. Ivala had a 5,000-strong demonic army join up with us, and House Neumann contributed enough resources to hire around two thousand mercenaries. Magna had completely stopped the production of low-quality war constructs, but still around a thousand of those remained. Truthfully, she had been hiding herself, and it seemed like she was preparing a project of her own. House Jade, having contributed no men of their own, provided a large amount of funding. We struck an agreement to name our formal alliance the League of Renewal, with its symbol an eagle's wing on light green background.

This 20,000-strong force is not all that had been rallied against Cawl. The Church got on its feet, with a similarly numbered army advancing from the east. Maluscia had fought Cawl's left wing to a stalemate and the Nite Desert had grinded down his right. However, the main army had smashed through every army Acacia sent against them. Acacia's forces now concentrated on their capital, Calicia. I took a moment to reconvene with Magna, Ivala, and Devon.

"So this is our plan. Calicia is besieged from all sides and they'll fall in a few weeks or so if we don't interfere," I said. "There are two methods from which we can advance. We can go through the forest, which technically is shorter, or the plains a little bit to the north, which is obviously longer."

"However, there are advantages and disadvantages to both paths. The forest path is less well-defended. However, supply wagons and the more heavily armored knights will have severe difficulty moving here. The plains path is more strongly defended and longer, but we will be able to liberate a number of villages and towns, which may provide us with supplies and reinforcements."

"We can ... try both?" Devon suggested.

"What do you mean by that?" Magna asked.

"Yeah, explain yourself, fucker," Ivala said.

"Goblins are more suited to the forestry, while men and demons prefer the plains. We can split our forces and strike both Cawl's forces at the same time. This will sow confusion and prevent them from reinforcing each other."

"That's actually a pretty sound strategy," I said. "Yes, we can do that. The question is whether it would be prudent to do so."

Ivala patted Devon on the back. "You're a genius!"

"Magna, can you check with your crystal ball?" I asked.

"No can do. Cawl also has one, and though he is not as skilled as I am with it, he's good enough to obscure my visions. But generally, I think this is a good plan. I approve."

"Very well then. Our goal is the city Calvia, a vital transportation hub. If we seize that, we will be in a strong position. Let's move!"

The goblins and Magna's war machines moved through the forest, while the rest of our army took the longer route. Morgana's sword was sealed safely in Magna's house, guarded by Rosie; Magna had also prepared a spell allowing her and Ivala to teleport there.

Andrea went with the northern army, led by Devon and Ivala, while Caitlyn, Seira, and Kanako joined the southern army, which Magna and I commanded.

We marched for three days straight in the forest, carrying only sparse tents. Goblins could sleep literally everywhere, while Magna's constructs didn't sleep. Seira and I slept in one tent, while Kanako slept with Caitlyn in another. A number of mages that we brought with us slept in large tents.

"Master, you look weary," Seira remarked.

"How can I not? This war ... is this the correct course of action at all?"

"I can't say anything, Master," Seira said. "But sometimes, we just have to commit, don't we?"

I nodded, agreeing. "And sometimes, we just need to distract ourselves, especially in rest times like these," she continued. She came closer to me. "Your cumdump is always ready to serve." The brown-haired elf seductively opened the buttons of her shirt.

I smirked. "Ready to serve? More like desperately eager to," I teased, playing with her pierced nipples. "I still remember our first meeting in Gira."

Seira knelt and I stood over her. "Yes, Master. We've come a long way since then," Seira said, eagerly massaging my cock with her soft hands.

"Let's not waste time, Seira," I said. "Bend over!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Look at you, slut," I said, slapping her asscheeks while she spreaded her pussy. "A whore only good for sex and nothing else."

"That's true, Master!" she moaned as I messed her anus with my fingers. "I am a whore!"

"Hmph. You'd take any cock you can get, wouldn't you?"

"N-no, Master! I'm your personal property!" Seira said. "I wouldn't even think of serving another person!" I shoved my cock inside Seira's fresh ass.

"Ah! Ah!" she moaned. "Ah, my ass-my ass is melting away!" I seized her collar. Seira's tongue was out and she rolled her eyes.

"Where do you want my cum, bitch?"

"Ah! I-in my slutty ass, Master!"

I fulfilled her wish, ejaculating inside of her ass. My hot cum dripped from her gaping hole.

"Masterrr."

It was Caityln who peeked from the outside. "Caitlyn?"

"You're loud, even with the silencing spells."

"Hehehe, are you jealous, Caitlyn?"

"Huh?"

"Are you jealous that I get to lay with Master and not you?"

Caitlyn grinned, whether of cold anger or from a feeling of triumph I could not tell. "Oh? A cheap whore like you is trying to outdo me?" Caitlyn asked. "I'll show you the difference between a proper courtesan and a simpleton slut."

Caitlyn stripped and made me lay on the makeshift bed. "Just lay down, Master. I'll please you," she said softly. She carefully massaged my muscles and my cock with her hands. Slowly, she licked the tip of my cock.

"Master's most sensitive part is his glans," Caitlyn said. "Lick it carefully ... foreplay is important, Seira. If Master only wants a pussy to fuck he could snatch a girl from his brothels."

Once my cock was sufficiently wet, Caitlyn began slowly inserting it into her tight pussy. "Master is exhausted from his tasks of leading the army, so we should take a more proactive stance."

"Ah, Master ... let my pussy please you." Caitlyn vigorously rode me, her tight walls pressuring me like no other. "I am your first slut after all."

"Caitlyn, you're jealous, aren't you?"

"W-what? No of course, why should I-"

"Caitlyn, we've known each other for long," I said. "Come here, Seira. You two shouldn't fight, should you?"

"Master's right Caitlyn," Seira said. "Let's all please him!" Seira put her pussy in front of my face. The two girls kissed each other furiously.

"I'm sorry, Seira," Caitlyn apologized.

"I'm sorry, too."

"Ahn!" we all grunted. Seira and Caitlyn both spurted, the former into my mouth. I ejaculated into Caitlyn's womb.

"Alright, you two, I hope you have made up, because it's not over yet," I said with a smirk. "You two shouldn't have fought in the first place, should you?"

I took out several chains of iron. "Bad girls should be punished," I said with a mischievous, though obviously fabricated, giggle.

I walked Caitlyn and Seira like dogs, fully naked. "Master ... this is so humiliating," Caitlyn complained weakly.

"More walking, less talking," I said, whipping Caitlyn with a crop. "You're trailing, Seira. What's the matter?"

Seira twitched, probably due to the anal beads I inserted into her anus. Caitlyn could maybe handle it better. "Alright, let's stop here. It's far enough."

I bent down and pulled out the anal beads, triggering their muffled moans. I had them lick those beads clean. "What must we do to you, Master?" Seira asked after slurping the semen-covered beads.

I set two large dildos on the ground, ready to impale Caitlyn and Seira's eager pussies. "Use your hands and your mouth."

Without hesitation, Seira enthusiastically licked my glans while Caitlyn provided a very pleasant handjob. This all while they bounced on their dildos. "You both love this, don't you?" I teased.

"Of course, Master," Seira replied. "We're all happy to serve Master, so relax and let your loyal slaves do it."

Seira turned her attention to my balls, while Caitlyn continued her pumping of my cock. "Master-I'm close," Caitlyn pleaded.

"Me too!"

"Akh!" we all grunted at the same time again. Caitlyn and Seira slumped against the dildos while I ejaculated onto the ground.

"Alright, let's go back. I hope you two have learned your lesson."

"Oh, I don't know about that, Master. Maybe you should punish us more," Seira said. I messed up her brown hair with a faint laugh.

We returned to my tent, silently so as to not wake others from their slumber. However, as Seira and Caitlyn wore their cloaks and prepared for a little sleep, I sensed something wrong.

"Master! You felt it too, didn't you?"

"Yes ... there is- watch out!"

A flaming arrow set fire unto our tent. "Caitlyn! Ring the alarm!" I shouted. Many shadowy figures emerged from behind the trees, firing arrows and hurling javelins. Magna's war constructs attempted to battle them, but they were too cumbersome to move easily in the forest at night.

Caitlyn cast the spell, sending a shrieking shout. The goblins rose from their sleep. At first they were at disarray, but they soon showed the results of their training. Caitlyn and I slew the attackers one by one, cutting them down with swordplay, blasts of thunder, and dark arrows.

Then Magna herself jumped into the fray, slaughtering the attackers with foul sweeps of her staff. The goblins fired their own arrows, and though goblin bows were weaker than human or elven bows, their arrows are coated in a poisonous conconction. Kanako led counter charges against the attackers while the goblin mages that Malkith trained hurled their own spells against the enemy.

Half an hour later the battle was not yet over. Magna cast a powerful spell, casting light upon the battlefield. Only now did I see the true nature of these attackers; though many were mere men, some of them-their leaders-were dark elves. Yet even the dark elves could not withstand the strength of goblin poison, as the goblins directed their darts and arrows against them. I conjured a wave of pinkish fire, sending a number of them running as they seemingly turned insane. The battle had been won.

"Karl. What was that? What was that pinkish fire?"

"Huh? The Flames of Lust? Ivala taught me that."

"No ... it wasn't that. It was different," she claimed. "Flames of Lust merely bestowed illusions upon the target, but your spell-it drove them mad with sheer pain."

A tense silence followed.

"This is war, we cannot hold back ... but if possible reserve it only for the direst of needs."

I bowed my head. "I understand, Magna."

"And I speak of this not only due to compassion, but also pragmatism. Never reveal your hand too many times, lest your foes learn."

I nodded. "Kanako, how did the skirmish go?"

"Remarkably well!" she replied. "We may have lost around two hundred of our own goblins, but we dealt against Cawl casualties far exceeding that, and we have taken a down a number of his elites."

"Do not get complacent," Magna instructed. "Bury the dead, heal the wounded, and we continue to move. Cawl began this war with numerical advantage, and he would continue unless we do something drastic."

We continued to march through the forest, though now the elite mages hurdled more closely to the main body. Magna and I led the march from the front. "I didn't expect the enemy to strike against us so quickly," I remarked.

"Cawl may be on the other side, but he's smart and competent, and his troops are quite loyal," Magna said. "He has realized that he is in a difficult situation. He hasn't won the Siege of Calicia yet, and he knows that if the Church's forces and our forces are allowed to join, he will be in great trouble."

"So he views the Church and the League of Renewal as his primary foes. Does he seek to destroy us before we could face him?"

"Nay, regarding this I doubt. I think he's trying to impede us-try and spook us into disbanding, and if possible weaken us. He certainly has a core force of absolutely loyal and well-trained men, but many local lords have sided with him in an attempt to try and seize benefits for themselves when the war is over. These lords' men were what he sent against us, judging from the sigils they bore."

For eight more days we traversed the forest. The enemy had taken enough damage that they dared not attack again. Everyday we sent hunting parties, taking down a good number of enemies.

At last we had reached the outskirts of the city of Calvia. We took a moment to reunite with our northern army. "Andrea!" I greeted her.

"Master!"

"How's the situation?"

"Well, I don't know how it happened, but we actually ended up with an army larger than we started with," Andrea said with a laugh. "A large number of towns and villages contributed to our force."

"That is great. We'll need all the strength we have to break through Calvia."

We took a moment to rest and to assemble our siege engines and spells. The next morning, the trumpets of war sounded. This time it was the combined human-demon army that was the backbone. Ivala positioned her demons in the right, while men and machine covered the centre and the left.

And the gates to the city opened.

Just like that.

Soon we noticed fires starting in the city. "Let's not make haste. Ivala, stay here and keep order. Karl, Caitlyn, Andrea, fetch a squad of our elites and move carefully with me!" Magna ordered.

Our most heavily armored knights and our most powerful mages marched inside the city. Out of nowhere, a farmer rushed at us. Several of the knights, wary of his intentions, drew their blades, but Magna stopped them. "Hold."

"State your intentions," Magna ordered.

"We are those loyal to Acacia. When we heard of your army, we began a revolt ... but we're losing."

"Send in our army."

The battle moved into Calvia itself. Goblin bows felled many men, while heavily armored knights battled each other on the streets. A terrible roar sent chill down our spines. A dragon flew in a distance.

"What the fuck is that?" I cursed instinctively. The battle had not been won, so a dragon thrown into a mix would have really complicated things.

"It's Cawl's dragon," Magna said. "Ivala, we have to take it down!"

"Can't you do it yourself?" Ivala barked as she led her demons.

"I'm not sure I can do it without collateral damage!"

"Gah. Fine."

Ivala leaped out of the city. Out of nowhere, her appearence shifted into a gigantic version of herself. Her claws turned sharp and red mist fled her. "W-what?"

"Why, that is her glutton magic and wrath magic, subsets of emotional magic," Magna explained. "I have to assist her."

"Come here, you fucker!" Ivala pulled back no punches. Literally. Her fists struck the dragon mercilessly, and dragon fire only skirted her armor. Magna supported her, sending tornadoes of black fire and applying shields and enchantments on Ivala.

"Heah!" It was a rebel inquisitor who charged at me, and her sword would have killed me if not for Caitlyn's timely intervention. Andrea's pool of water pushed her back with a torpedo of water jet. I cast lighting bolts. I saw Inquisitor Gwen leading the battle, forcing Magna to redirect some of her spells against her.

The bulk of the rebel Church's forces joined the fray, mostly to act as a rearguard that protected the remnants of Cawl's forces. Inquisitor Gwen and her men fell back. The dragon fell under the vicious attacks from Ivala and Magna. The enemies routed, fleeing Calvia. Calvia was ours.

We rebuilt some of its key infrastructure. In the end, we agreed to a three-day break to rebuild and resupply our forces before continuing our march on Calicia. I was stationed on one of the watchtowers, where Caitlyn, Andrea, and I shifted to lead the guards. Night fell, and it was Caitlyn's turn to guard.

When I returned to our room, Andrea had already been waiting naked, seductively groping her own breasts. "Hello, Master," she said. "It's been quite some time since you touched me."

I unclothed myself and positioned myself behind Andrea on the bed. I kissed her soft lips gently while fondling her large, firm breasts. When we stopped kissing her tongue dangled. "You're making such a naughty face, Andrea," I teased. My hands began playing with her hairy pussy.

"I show this face only to you, Master," Andrea said. She got hold of my cock and began pumping it eagerly.

"A slut's face."

"Your slut's face."

"Looks like your pussy's ready, Andrea," I said. Andrea was soon on all fours.

"I heard from Caitlyn and Seira about your late night escapades." I teased her pussy by rubbing my cock against it.

"And what do you think about it?"

"I don't care. Personally, I prefer simple, raw pounding."

"I like that no-nonsense attitude." I pushed into Andrea's ready pussy. Her warm and wet walls comforted me nicely. I pushed and began a stable rhytm.

"Ahn! Ah! Yes! Wreck your slut's pussy!" Andrea moaned. Sweat fell off the dark skinned older woman. She clenched the bed sheets tightly as she squirted.

"I love your pussy, Andrea. It's so warm," I complimented her as I continue to penetrate it up till the womb.

"I'm glad you like it, Master!"

I soon ejaculated into Andrea's womb, making both of us grunt and Andrea's body spasm. She dipped her finger into the pool of cum that was dripping out of her and tasted it.

"Master!" Caitlyn suddenly barged in just as we were preparing for anal.

"What is it?" I asked. Andrea breathed a sigh of disappointment.

"There is a vampire leader who wants to meet us. And, uh, she's bringing an army. Magna has gathered everyone in the meeting hall."

"I'm on it."

The leaders of the alliance convened on the meeting hall. "I am Anise and I lead a large number of vampire nests in Acacia. We are here to offer an alliance." Anise was a tall, pale vampire whose black hair was cut short. She wore a black tunic cloak.

"Hold up here, fucker. You can't stay on the sidelines for so damn long and just come out out of nowhere. You can't think we're not going to be suspicious."

"Admittedly so. To remedy that, we have something for you." One of Anise's aides came forth, displaying a map.

"What is this?" Magna asked.

"This is the map of the largest Unpeople production facility, and the headquarters of their makers," Anise claimed. "It is very well hidden, away from any civilization."

Her aide handed her another map. "And this is the rough structure of the underground facility itself."

"Why are you coming to our aid?" Magna asked.

"More importantly, what do you hope to accomplish?" Inquisitor Grey followed.

"Our flight gave us an advantage in aerial scouting and spionage. As for what we hope to accomplish ... the Treaty of Morannon stopped the war between us and the mortal races and guaranteed our protection, but some do not like us, to put it in the least harsh way possible. If we were to join this war and be on the victorious side, at the very least we'll have a hand on the negotiation table. I'm thinking of a country just for vampires, or maybe a strengthening of the Treaty of Morannon ... but this can be discussed later." Inquisitor Grey looked away.

"Please leave while we make our deliberations."

She did so. "Thoughts?" I asked.

"What thoughts? We can't be turning down an ally, can we?" Ivala said. I glanced at Inquisitor Grey. Though he had worked with Caitlyn before, he still came from a Church sect that hated the vampires.

"I agree," Inquisitor Grey said.

"And here I thought you'd oppose it the most," I remarked.