Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, with Acacia being so weak, many of its nobles have begun demanding greater independence. By incorporating them into Phantasma, we have reduced their burden. Regarding Maluscia, I won't pretend they're perfectly happy, but we have agreed to form the Duchy of Lagolach, a buffer zone between us. To what degree their independence would be, and to what degree both Phantasma and Maluscia can influence it, we must negotiate further tomorrow."

"I see. What of the other results?"

"The western parts of Acacia became independent but heavily influenced by the Church, collectively known as the Baroque States."

"Acacia really lost a good chunk of their domain, huh?" Magna remarked. "What else?"

"Ivala had already departed after gaining access to the magical resources and archives of Acacia. On the subject of slavery, all participants agree to soften it dramatically, granting slaves a myriad of rights. The Arconites had also departed after receiving burial grounds for their dead and grants of protection from the Baroque States."

"So what issues are left to discuss?" I asked.

"Mainly it's down to the distribution of prizes. Cawl had a large amount of silver, gold, and other valuables, and many factions will be interested in key prisoners of war."

"Hmm ... how would you evaluate our political position?" Magna questioned.

"We ended up with the largest army after all is said is done, so they'll have to be cautious and weary of our strength. And of course, no one can deny who killed Cawl-and Morgana-in the end. However, we are also a new entity without much sway among the nobility and we have been greatly rewarded with the formation of Phantasma, its mines, and its farmlands. I rate our position as slightly above average. I expect House Jade and House Neumann to go all out here, and I think we shouldn't impede them."

"Then we'll focus on the issue of the Duchy of Lagolach. I sure as heck don't want those Maluscian elves to intrude upon us," Magna said.

Magna and I slept in the same room on single beds that night. Both of us were light sleepers-and mages-so when we heard foot steps nearby our room we were alarmed. "You heard that, Karl?" Magna asked, blade firmly on hand. I nodded.

I felt ambient spatial magic trying to get in, but Magna was no child to be overpowered so easily. She made an anti-teleportation barrier. The other person out there seemed to give up at least ....

... and they knocked the door.

We opened it cautiously. What awaited us was a young woman with long, brown hair. She wore a silk cloak and circlet. She bore a golden scepter. "Salutations. It seems that trying to teleport into your room has been a mistake from the very beginning."

"It's not prudent, yes," Magna said. "Why are you here ... Steward of Acacia?"

"Not for something we can speak freely outside like this."

"Then let's speak inside."

We sat on wooden chairs and so began our politicking. "What do you want?" Magna asked.

"My, you're blunt. I can respect that," the steward said. "Then I won't conceal my intentions, either. We want you to demand Princess Anna from us tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked instinctively.

"Princess Anna ... her betrayal made everyone irate at her. And I mean everyone. The common folk is angry that she caused them much suffering, the nobility blames her for Acacia's ... uh, lackluster position now, the merchantile class hates her for disrupting their trade, and so on. Her only ally left is the King, who is likely to pardon her."

"Which will cause great disruptions in Acacian society," Magna added.

"Yes. We nobles have decided: Princess Anna must go. But I can't simply hand her over to any other faction ... yet if you make a demand from us, to claim her as a prize of war, then I guarantee I'll fold quickly."

"You can't expect us to do this without compensation. We have our own causes that we need to spend our political capita on," I said.

"In exchange, we're more than happy to help seize influence over Lagolach. None of us desires to see Maluscia expand even more."

"Give us time to contemplate," Magna said.

"No need. If you intend to agree, merely demand Princess Anna from us tomorrow. I bid you well." The steward left. We gathered everyone.

"So. Thoughts?" I asked.

"It's essentially a gamble," Kanako remarked. "Either we favour the King or we favour the nobility. I'm shifting slightly towards the nobility here, especially with how weak Acacia's crown has become."

"Their offer to help with Lagolach is tempting. Phantasma could really use the help," Devon said.

"Then it is agreed."

The next morning the representatives of each faction sat around a round table. Acacia was represented by the steward and several of her associates; Phantasma by Magna and I; the Baroque States by Inquisitor Grey and a number of his fellow Inquisitors and priests; Maluscia by an elf prince and his royal guard; House Jade and Neumann by their heads; and minor kingdoms by their kings or queens or ambassadors.

The first few hours or so, debating about the financial assets Cawl had, were pretty boring since only House Jade and House Neumann had the political influence and the will to use them in this debate. When the debate shifted to key rebel nobles, however, the debate became quite interesting.

"We ask for Princess Anna to be given to us," I said, glancing at the steward.

"And why is that?"

"The troops that she fielded dealt heavy casualties among us. Furthermore ... don't you think it's a bit hypocritical for you to take your own princess?"

"Reasonable. We accept."

Whelps, that was probably the easiest negotiation in the whole Council, maybe ever. Magna took the turn to discuss about the Duchy of Lagolach, and what followed was an hour-long debate filled with ludicrously polite insults and catty remarks between Magna, Acacia's steward, and Maluscia's elven prince. In the end, a neutral compromise was made: a prominent local noble was made the duke who oversees the whole duchy, with his council comprising of a representative from Acacia, Maluscia, and Phantasma.

A fortnight passed after the Council. Caitlyn, Andrea, Seira, and I moved into an abandoned tower in the middle of Phantasma, which we rebuilt and called the Tower of Mist, serving as our new headquarters. It was heavily warded and shielded. Phantasma flourished quite well, with enclaves for vampires, goblins, men, and even elves. Meanwhile, Magna stayed on the southern forests. We received rewards as fallouts from the Council and the war ... most prominently, Acacia's own princess. While Caitlyn and Andrea went away temporarily to help wipe out the remnants of Cawl's troops, I had Seira "take care" of her in the dungeon.

"Well, I must say I didn't expect to see you here, Princess Anna." The princess, stripped down to her underwear, was an extraordinary beauty. She was a natural blonde, with silken hair down to her shoulder. Her body was slim and well-maintained; as expected from a princess who never endures outside hardships.

"Lord Autumn," she sighed weakly as she was bound to a bondage device that rendered her legs binded in the air, revealing her crotch. "Please ... be gentle."

"You don't have to call me by that name. We do know each other, after all." I took her white bra off, revealing a pair of juicy and firm breasts. I groped them tenderly.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Hm? Oh, do you not remember me?" I asked, giving Seira a signal to take off Anna's underwear. "Whoa, you have quite a jungle down there." Anna blushed.

"I-i don't ...."

"I can't believe you forgot that you framed someone for murder once," I said. Anna's eyes lit up.

"Karl? You-you became ...."

I unclothed myself and placed my cock above Anna's mouth. "Musky, isn't it?" Seira whispered seductively. "You should take a deep breath of it, because you'll serve him. Forever."

"For about several decades until I die, perhaps," Anna said. I smirked; obviously, I could link myself to her with the same spell used on Caitlyn, Andrea, and Seira (though they were broken). Seira glanced at me with a similar smirk. Anna opened her mouth and began licking my cock. I probed her virgin pussy with my fingers and spit.

After some time, I moved on. After grinding her labia for a few seconds, I pushed inside. "Congratulations on getting your cherry popped," Seira teased. I took some time to wipe away the blood before fully immersing myself inside Anna's pussy; she was tight-as tight as my first time with Seira. It only took half a minute before Anna's body spasmed and she climaxed.

"Really? How sensitive are you?" Seira teased again. "Or maybe your body's just built to become a cumdump!" I paid no heed to that and continued to use Anna's unexplored walls of flesh

"N-no! It's just that-uh."

"That it feels really good?" Seira asked while I pushed my cock to her womb. Anna nodded in shame, her face blushing red.

"Y-yes."

The brown haired elf laughed, half jovially half condescendingly. "In a way you're unlucky," she said, caressing Anna's pubic hair while I continued to pound Anna's comfortable pussy, which has climaxed multiple times. "Because after this, you'll never want another man's cock anymore. And toys or masturbation will not satisfy you fully anymore."

"Like me, you'll be addicted to Master's cock," she whispered seductively. Between my cock in her pussy and Seira's words, Anna seemed to lose herself in ecstasy. She moaned uncontrollably and her tongue was out. Anna and Seira locked lips and kissed each other.

"Grah!" I grunted. I ejaculated my sperm into Anna's womb. The young blonde woman spasmed again. My sperm flowed out from her pussy. Seira dipped her fingers into the pool of cum as if it were honey and fed it to Anna. I unlocked Anna's bondage.

"All fours, Anna."

This time Anna was far less reluctant. She hastily got on all fours, with her hands spreading her pussy herself. "Master ... I need your cock!" she cried out.

"You've become quite a slut, Anna," I said. "Look at yourself, a whore desperate for cock."

"Yes, Master! T-the pleasure ... I can't live without it anymore!"

I spat on Anna's ass before probing her anus with a finger. I shoved a dildo into her exposed pussy, while her clitoris was licked diligently by Seira. "That's place dirty!"

"It won't be for much longer," I said. I pushed my cock deep inside her virgin ass. Anna grunted, initially in pain, but then in bliss.

"You like that, slut?" Seira asked. "You like Master's cock ruining your ass? You like him using you like a street whore?"

"Y-yes, Yes I do!"

After enjoying Anna's extremely tight ass for some time, I had her lay on a bed. She did so, putting on display the dildo lodged in her pussy and her gaping ass. Anna gave me a titjob, using her firm breasts to squeeze and soothe my raging cock. I ejaculated again, this time on her face. Anna smiled. "Thank you, Master."

"You're a good slave, Anna," I said, drawing my magic. I imprinted my mark-an orange star-on her belly. I took a collar made of gold and placed it around Anna's neck.

While Seira helped Anna clean up, Magna came to the dungeon. "Karl. Did I come at a bad time?"

"Ah, no, not really. What is it?"

"Let's discuss this in another room."

I went to the living room, where Magna was waiting. "There is a place I want to show you. But you must be ready ... for some pain. Cast a mana shielding, brace yourself."

"Uhh, okay."

Magna gripped my shoulder strongly. She cast her spatial magic.

Immediately upon arrival, I felt as if a sword has been inserted into my gut and my skin set on fire. Peculiarly enough, a few seconds later things had stabilized. I looked around me; what a strange environment it was. It was dark, though not so dark that I couldn't see. "Hmm, your half-demonic nature helped you adjust. Interesting."

Magna led me to a nearby cottage, shielded with superb mana barriers and spatial shields. Inside, all the pain that I still had to endure even after things stabilized vanished. "What is this place?" I asked.

"I call it the Eldritch Realm. I stumbled upon it after a mistake in using my teleportation," Magna said. "I built this cottage myself as a small headquarters."

"I see. But what is so interesting about this Eldrith Realm?" I asked.

"Many things. I picked up a good amount of esoteric spells here, and flora and fauna completely alien to us. Artifacts crafted by strange entities. And most importantly ... have I mentioned Alya?"

"Alya? Your teacher who, uh, passed away facing Morgana?"

"Yes. I felt a strong magical signature that undoubtedly was hers," Magna said. "Now that Cawl is dead, I seek to understand this realm further. So I ask you this now, Karl: will you join me in exploring the Eldritch Realm?"

For a moment I looked at the eyes of the person who radically changed the course of my life. I nodded and said, "Of course yes."

-Finish-

Author's note:

Hello everyone! My deepest gratitude for following the Disciple of Liga Umbrei until its very last chapter. Your support and readership has greatly motivated me to continue writing this story. After this, I'm likely to take a short break to arrange plotlines for the sequel to the Disciple of the Liga Umbrei: the Eldritch Realm. Cheers, and I bid you well.