All Comments on 'Discipline and Punish Pt. 01'

by joygush

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lickety_SplitzLickety_Splitzalmost 2 years ago

This is excellent. I love these characters and the use of the academic setting is perfectly executed. I've read some BDSM stories that feature a professor and student because it's such a good premise, but have found most of them to be pretentious. Yours is not! The way that the text you chose for the characters to read connects to the point of the story all makes this really come alive. It's not just window-dressing to when they discuss Foucault and that keeps this enjoyable and down-to-earth because it comes from a passion for learning. And there are some brilliant lines, too! "I want you to lend yourself to me like a library book," is one of the hottest lines I've read in a long time! Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. More please.

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 2 years ago

Excellent beginning! It captures the essence of real submission.

CybersleuthCybersleuthalmost 2 years ago

I am enchanted by your writing and your grasp of the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fascinating writing style, looking forward to reading more.

Thx

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoygush@joygush
Kinky nerdy gal here! I write bdsm-themed erotica set in various eras throughout history. In my stories, I try to emphasize consent, safety, agency, and mutual pleasure--particularly for women, people of color, and queer people. A lot of the kink scenes I describe in my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES