Disciplined Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie, free of the distraction looked back at Felecia. She gave a knowing stare back at the man and moved on. She reached into her purse and pulled out Susie's phone, "Here's the other thing, we were talking about."

"Oh yeah," he said reaching for the phone and examining it. "You know what you're asking me to do is kind of illegal right?"

"I own the phone," Felicia replied. "Let's not forget we're helping each other. I'm offering you the chance to re-finance your business loan instead of what I should do, calling the Note and liquidating all this." Felicia made the point of looking left and right at all the equipment.

"You're right, you're right Ms. Markinson," he answered quickly trying to block the thought of bankruptcy out of his head. "I'll be right back," he said walking quickly to a door behind the desk.

Susie came back in. She fought the urge to ask where the man had gone and instead stood by her mother silently.

"Is that done?" Felicia asked.

"Yes mom," Susie answered deliberately.

"So, when he comes back in do you want to lift your skirt up and show Charlie your bush?" Felicia asked, not looking at her daughter.

Susie froze not knowing what the question was about or how to answer, "I, don't, understand."

"Well since you just showed him your ass I thought you might want to do the same for the front also," Felecia teased trying not to smile.

"I'm sorry, it was accident. I've never worn a dress this short before," Susie answered her face growing red.

"Hmm," Felicia responded evaluating Susie's answer. She turned to her daughter, "Why don't you show me instead?"

Susie's eyes widened as she swallowed hard not knowing what to do. Felecia helped her with her decision, "The sooner you do it, the better chance our friend doesn't walk back in."

Susie took a quick breath and forced herself to think about college as she reached down to the bottom of her dress and pulled up over bubble butt and then over her crotch. Tears welled up in her eyes as she took into account everything that had happened in the last eighteen hours. Now here she was showing off her pussy to her mother in public.

Felicia let herself relish the moment thinking, 'Need to do something with that 70s porn star bush.' She counted to herself slowly to five then said simply, "Thank you."

Susie pulled her dress down quickly then wiped her tears from her face, trying to compose herself.

Ten seconds later Charlie walked back in with Susie's and another phone. "All set," he said handing the phones to Susie's mother.

"Thank you Charlie," Felicia said pleasantly.

"My pleasure, Ms. Markinson. Also,..." Charlie looked at a paper on his desk. "My guys are rolling right now. Fifty-four Maple court, right?"

"Yep blue Corolla, can't miss it." Felicia answered as she turned to leave.

Susie wondered what she was missing as she followed her mother out of the store. In the short distance to her mother's car she was frantic. She closed the door and blurted, "What are you having done to my car and why did that man have my phone!"

Felicia slapped her daughter quickly across her face. Susie gasped in disbelief feeling her cheek.

"Who in the hell do you think you're talking too?" Felicia said looking sternly at her daughter.

Susie's eyes welled up with tears again, "I'm sorry mommy,... it's just-"

"Shut up!" Felicia ordered as she reached into her purse. "I don't want an answer!"

Felicia pulled her daughter's panties out of her purse and commanded, "Open your mouth."

Susie knew what was coming but also couldn't see a way to stop it. She opened her mouth and looked away from her mother.

Felicia stuffed the panties in her daughter's mouth and said, "Maybe tasting your pussy and ass will shut you the fuck up! This wouldn't happen if you could just follow directions! Seriously use your head."

Susie bawled but with the panties stuck in her mouth it was muffled enough to make it conversational volume. Felecia continued, "I should take you into the back behind this place and blister your ass right now but I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be!"

Felecia drove out of the parking lot and decided what to do next. At a stop light she got an idea and did a map search. Five minutes later they were parked at a city park. To their left about thirty yards was a public restroom.

Felicia had calmed down and found her 'center' as she liked to call it. She looked at her daughter, red panties stuffed in her mouth and tears running down her face.

Felicia caressed her daughters cheek with the back of her hand. The redness from the slap was gone now, the only swelling was from her crying. "Okay sweetie here is what is going to happen," Felecia started.

Susie looked at her mother desperately, things were getting out of control. Maybe it was over and they could just go home, she had learned not to test her mother. She got it now.

Felicia continued, "Your going to go into the restroom take off your dress and wait for me."

Susie started to protest making no coherent words with her mouth stuffed. Felicia interrupted her, "Shh, shh, shh I know baby, I know. Let me explain, I can explain." Susie quieted as her mother continued, "We don't have time to back home to punish you and your behavior requires a consequence. So this is the closest and most private place we have. You understand, don't you sweetie?" Felicia waited for an answer.

Susie knew there was no arguing with her mother, she nodded slowly. Fresh tears coming down. She thought about college,... yes it was worth it.

Felicia continued with her soothing tone, "Now I'm going to take your panties out, are you going to be a good girl?"

Susie nodded again and Felicia pulled the panties out of her daughters mouth. Susie cleared her throat and swallowed. "Okay, I'll meet you in the restroom," Felicia said putting the panties back in her purse.

"Yes Mommy," Susie said as she got out of the car.

Looking out at the park she saw a wide array of people; parents with kids, a group of women in athletic attire sitting at a picnic table, a game of ultimate frisbee. No one else was walking around in a red cocktail dress. Susie put her head down and walked quickly around the front of the car on the sidewalk then onto a gravel path.

Felicia looked at her daughter navigating the trail in her heels. She snapped a couple pictures of Susie; the breasts, the hips, the dress,... beautiful. Not just 'mom-speak,' anyone could see it. Her daughter caught the eye of a few of the park patrons. Felicia would give it a minute before she followed her daughter in.

Susie arrived at the restroom. It was composed mainly from cinder blocks and had no door at the entrance except for an iron gate that was used to lock it down after hours. She walked in, it was dark with the only light coming from high open slats on the wall. The smell was a combination of dampness, bleach, and no doubt urine. As she walked around the brick partition that made the first of three stalls she saw a stainless steal commode with no seat. There were no doors. Miscellaneous pieces of toilet paper were on the ground. Susie concluded this was definitely 'a restroom of last resort' would go in here unless you had to.

Susie looked at each of the three stalls and decided on the first one and stepped in. She waited for a moment to think again about how all this began. It had all been a blur. Susie looked straight ahead at the wall, took a deep breath and reached down to pull the dress over her head. It was a little bit of a struggle but she wasn't going to take any chance of anything touching the wet floor by stepping out of the dress.

She stood naked in the bathroom stall wearing only heels, the sound of far off voices park goers the only noise. Susie could feel sweat starting to form on her neck and back of her knees, it was humid today but she could feel her heart pounding. A vague hard to understand excitement starting to build.

Susie waited, standing in the stall until she heard what she thought were her mother's footsteps.

Felicia stood in the entry, it was exactly as she expected. "Susie," she called into the seemingly empty restroom, her voice echoing slightly. She took a step inside.

Susie's head appeared around the wall. She whispered, "Yes mommy."

"Come out from behind there."

Susie took a step out from behind the stall, holding her dress in one hand. "Good job, sweety," Felicia said. "Now put your dress down so we can get this over with."

Susie looked around for some place she could lay her dress down. She decided on the top of the cinder block partition, thinking it might be the least disgusting. She stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do with her arms.

Felicia let herself enjoy the view for a moment then instructed her daughter, "Go lean over the sink."

Susie looked at the stainless steel fixture and felt sick to her stomach. She walked closer it wasn't filthy, but it sure wasn't clean. With her back to her mother she looked at her reflection in what passed for a mirror here, a polished steel panel on the wall over the sink.

"Bend over," Felicia ordered flatly grabbing her phone.

Susie bent over not touching the sink and placing her hands on either side of the mirror. "More," her mother said.

Susie moved her hands further down the wall and scooted out more. She looked at her blurry reflection in the mirror, her tits hanging down and her pubes barely visible at the angle.

Felicia snapped a couple pics of her daughter then put her phone away. She took a step closer.

"Umm hello," a deep voice said behind them.

Susie gasped and covered herself as she ran back to the stall.

At the entrance we're two women. One a heavier set woman with brunette hair cut into a crewcut. She was wearing black shorts and pink compression top.

Next to her a skinnier blond girl with her hair in a pony tail. She had the same black shorts on but on top wore a loose white tank top over a black sports bra.

Felicia was startled but not flustered. 'Ahh soccer players,' she thought. "Oh hello. Sorry just trying provide correction. Did you need to use the restroom?" she asked in a friendly tone.

"No,... not really," the heavy set one answered with the deep voice that didn't suit her.

Felicia gave them a quizzical look and said, "Well okay, we'll be done in just a second."

The two women stood motionless for a moment before the brunette said, "Can we watch?"

Susie who had grabbed her dress froze as she heard her mother say pleasantly, "Absolutely!" Then in her more serious business tone, "Come back out Susie, we have other things to do today."

Susie returned the dress and walked back out slowly, her heels clicking on the floor. She stood in front of the sink again and bent over. Then waited.

"Stick your ass out more," Felicia ordered. Susie tried to jut her hips out more. One of the visitors cleared her throat involuntarily.

'So humiliating,' Susie thought. She looked up and saw the visitors in the mirrors reflection. The heavyset woman held onto the blondes arm just above the elbow her tongue sticking out covering her upper lip. The blonde on the other hand seemed to be almost cringing on Susie's behalf.

Felicia took a step closer and off to the side. Susie closed her eyes tight and waited.

WHAP! The first slap hit Susie's left ass cheek. Susie gritted her teeth hard trying not to make any more of a spectacle than she already had.

Two more swats came in on the same cheek. Susie grunted again, breathing hard the pain and embarrassment making tears roll down. She opened her eyes for a second and caught the reflection of the two women in the doorway. There poses and facial expressions unchanged but both were breathing harder.

Swats four and five came quickly but still hard. Susie moved her hips wanting to protect and soothe her ass but fought the urge.

Felicia slapped the other side of her daughters ass. The pain resumed for Susie, fire through the other previously untouched cheek.

"Keep your ass stuck out or I will start over!" her mother ordered breathing deeper. She could see a bead of sweat rolling down Susie's spine toward her tailbone.

Susie did as she was ordered trying not to make a crying sound. Two more swats came down. Susie hoped she only had two more. She waited trying to catch her breath.

"Any chance I could do a couple?" the heavyset observer asked.

Felicia looked up to see the brunette looking intently at Susie's ass. Also she noticed the blonde staring daggers at the brunette.

Susie's heart froze. 'What the fuck!' she thought. 'Please mommy don't let her do it!' pleading through her head.

"I'm sorry, I don't think so," Felicia said nicely. "We're just about to wrap up here."

Felicia turned her attention back to her daughter. Two quick swats came. Susie was out of breath, in pain and humiliated. Her body was covered in sweat. A stream of sweat rolled down her ass crack that would have tickled were she not in so much pain.

"Okay, Susie get dressed. I'll meet you in the car," Felecia said matter of factly as she started to walk out.

Susie panicked at the thought of being left alone with the two strangers. She pushed herself off of the wall and hurried to the bathroom stall. Grabbing her dress she put it on quickly and began walking out quickly trying to not to make eye contact with the two women.

The brunette reached out clinched Susie's hand passing a piece of paper. She kept holding Susie's until she looked at the brunette. The heavyset woman mouthed the words, 'Call us' then let go.

Susie was confused as she continued walking and reflexively looked at the blonde who was giving her a look of pure hate. Instinctively Susie wanted to apologize but didn't know what for. She pondered, 'What should I be sorry about? Sorry my mother made me strip and spanked my ass?'

Susie's train of thought was interrupted as she felt a breeze. She looked down to see that one of the cups on her dress was flipped over exposing her breast. She fixed her dress quickly.

When she got into the car Susie finally felt safe. Her mother who was sitting in driver seat and looking at her phone said, "Well that was unexpected."

"Yes mommy," Susie said trying to take in what had just happened. Susie remembered the paper that was stuck in her hand by the woman. It was a business card it read: "Susan Mitchell CPA" with a phone number and address.

"What's that?" Felicia asked taking the card from her daughter's hand. She read it quickly.

"One of those women gave it to me and told me to call them," Susie answered. "I don't get it, why would I need an accountant mommy?"

Felicia looked at her daughter in disbelief as she answered slowly, "Uhh, they were lesbians. They gave you that card so you would call them and get with you."

Susie thought about it for a second then asked, "But the other one looked really upset?"

Felecia let out an exasperated sigh and said, "She felt threatened by you, when that woman asked to spank you, oh that skinny girl was pissed."

Susie took it all in and wondered how she could have missed all of that. How stupid.

Felicia continued, "Yeah, if they make up, they'll be slapping each other's asses all night. Hold onto that card, little souvenir you can tell your kids about some day." Felicia handed the card back to her daughter. Then went back to her phone, appearing to look something up.

Susie shivered at the thought of telling anyone about what she had just been through,... ever. She looked at the card again and had a vision of the two women. She took a deep breath at the thought.

"Fix your dress," Felicia said not looking up.

Susie pulled the dress up over her ass. Her mother was right, with the spanking she just got and the thought of the two women Susie could feel her body get warmer and her pussy getting wetter. She squirmed in her seat as she felt her clit beginning to swell.

Felicia put her phone down and announced, "Okay back on schedule and ready for our next stop!"

12