Where She Belongs

Story Info
Bro is dom sis is sub neither knew now they live together.
16.5k words
4.64
67k
241
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where She Belongs

This story starts off slow and then gets extreme quickly. Just a warning, this story does contain BDSM themes including choking, degradation, humiliation, impact play, ect. I had fun writing this and I'm curious to hear what you guys think. Thanks for reading!

Connor and Jillian had always been close. It probably started as a matter of proximity more than anything. Their parents raised them in a house just far enough into the country where they had no real neighbors. It meant that they were the only kids for miles around.

For the first 8 years of Jillian's life, they were together all day, every day. They made a secret club in their tree fort. They caught tadpoles in the woods behind their house. They ate together and bathed together. They even insisted on sleeping in the same bed most of the time. The two were best friends. An inseparable duo. That relationship changed though when Connor started going to school.

Connor and Jillian's parents insisted on home schooling their children all the way through elementary school. Their father worked, while their mother taught the children. She had been an elementary school teacher before she had Connor, so the job was no problem for her.

Connor was 2 years older than Jill. Thus he started going to public school first. Suddenly he was gone all day, five days a week. It was the first time in their lives that the two had ever been apart for any extended period of time.

Connor got to go away and be around other kids all day. He met other boys his age and make new friends. Jillian, on the other hand, was left behind. She had to stay home alone with no one else to play with. The poor girl would spend half the day sitting in the living room staring out the window, just waiting for her beloved brother to step out of the school bus.

Even on weekends the two didn't get to spend much time together. Connor often went to sleepovers at other boy's houses. Even when the sleepover was at Connor and Jillian's house, the boys would barricade themselves in his room all night. She was left out in the cold by their strict "No Girls Allowed" policy. It felt like her big brother didn't like her anymore.

When Jillian finally started public school, she tried to do the same as Connor. She made her own friends, had her own sleepovers, and implemented her own "No Boys Allowed" policy in retaliation. Not that Connor ever tried to crash her sleepovers, though she always secretly hoped he would.

On Connor's end, he was a victim of peer pressure more than anything else. He missed his adorable little sister and the time they spent together. According to his friends though, girls were still gross, and little sisters in general were decidedly uncool.

So as the two grew older, they drifted apart. Siblings often do. However, they both secretly yearned for their former relationship. Social pressure just pushed them apart. Each assumed that the other was no longer interested in being close with them.

Then Connor went off to college and left Jill behind for the second time. His school was a solid 8 hour drive from home, so he didn't come back much. Over the next two years, the only time they saw each other was briefly on holidays. It wasn't long though before it was time for Jillian to leave the nest as well.

One Friday night, Connor was engaging in one of his rare trips home. Jillian had just graduated high school, so he made the drive back for her graduation party. It was a grueling day of human interaction. So many relatives that Connor had only seen maybe 3 or 4 times in his entire life. All of them with a million questions about his major, or his future career, or his GPA.

Connor had developed into quite the introvert. He was the type of guy who would much rather spend an evening playing Dark Souls and taking bong rips than going to a frat party. Crowds were just not his thing. He endured their attention for Jill's sake though. He stayed meandered around until all the distant relatives got their fill of finger sandwiches or cake and left. Then for the first time in a long time, it was just Connor, Jill, and their parents in the house.

"Hey sweetie, while you're here your father and I wanted to talk to you about something" his mom said delicately. It was a tone of voice that told him she was probably about to tell him something he didn't want to hear.

"Oh, er... Okay then. Something wrong?" Connor replied apprehensively. He was sure it had something to do with his living situation.

Connor's parents put him up in a 2 bedroom apartment located a couple blocks from campus. He would then find a room mate to lease the second room. The room mate then paid the lion's share of the rent, and Connor's parents paid the difference. It was a great deal for him. Maybe Connor's parents were finally going to ask him to start picking up his end of the rent.

His mom led him to the kitchen table where his dad was already waiting. It felt like an ambush. This was definitely about the apartment. The weird part was, Jill was there too. What could they want?

"So Connor, as I'm sure you realize, we've been taking care of the rent on your apartment these last two years" His dad began in his usual gruff tone "And as you know, your sister just graduated high school..." He trailed off before getting to the point.

"Uh... yeah?" Connor replied, nonplussed.

Mom picked up where dad had trailed off "What your father is trying to say sweetie, is that we were thinking about the second room in your apartment. Thinking that instead of leasing it to a classmate... What if Jill just took the room instead? Your school was one of the places she was accepted to."

Connor looked at her stupidly for a moment before replying "Um... Jill? Come live with me?"

His dad started back up "You're welcome to refuse. However, if that's the case, I think we need to switch this to a conversation about your half of the rent." he stated with emphasis.

Connor thought understood. Jill was their darling little girl. They were probably nervous about her leaving home and going out into the world alone. This way, she could leave the nest but still be with someone who would keep an eye on her. Besides that, it would be cheaper to house both their children in one two bedroom apartment than in two separate one bedroom apartments. It made a lot of sense really.

Connor was not thrilled about the prospect of his little sister moving in and cramping his style. Hookups and Tinder dates would probably be pretty awkward with her around. Not that he had a ton of those lately anyway. That being said, he was even less thrilled about the prospect of having to cough up an extra few hundred dollars every month if he refused their request. They had him over a barrel, and they knew it.

Connor focused his attention on his sister. She was sitting directly across the table from him. Jill was a tiny little thing, short and slender. Her soft features made her look younger than her 18 years years. She had short black hair cut in a sort of bob style, and her pale green eyes filled with apprehension gave away her generally meek demeanor.

Her hands were in her lap, she was looking down, and a light blush graced her pale cheeks. A few strands of her short dark hair hung across her face. She was always a bit quiet and awkward. The two had that in common.

"Well... What do you think, Jill?" he asked his silent sister "Do you even want to go to my school, let alone live with me?"

She continued looking away and played with her hands as she responded with hesitation "I don't mind. I want to study biology, and they do have a good program. It might be easier for mom and dad to just pay for one place too. It's okay with me."

Mom and dad looked at Connor, waiting for a response. He pondered for a moment before responding. For some reason his thoughts wandered to the time the two used to spend together as kids, and the way that Jill had looked in her swimsuit when they went on vacation to the Bahamas last Christmas.

Shame rapidly pushed those thoughts out of his head though, and he began focusing on the practical aspects of the situation. If he agreed, that meant that his rent was taken care of for the next year at least. He'd have to live with his sister, but there were worse things. He could at least maintain his current lifestyle. It was more than a fair deal.

"Okay fine, you got me. I'm cool with Jill moving in. Like I told you, my old room mate graduated this semester anyway. The room is already empty. All I have to do is take the ad off Craigslist." With that he pulled his phone out of his pocket and removed the "Roommate Wanted" post. His parents were both visibly relieved. It seemed like they thought this conversation might end badly.

"See I told you dear. That went smoother than you thought, didn't it?" his mom said to his dad "I knew Connor would be okay with it in the end. They've always gotten along so well." Connor turned a bit red at that last part. His dad just grunted a sound of affirmation.

His mom addressed his sister "You know what that means, Jill. Start packing. Connor can take a load of boxes with him when he goes back tomorrow, and your dad will take you and the rest on Monday."

Jill stood up without saying a word and began heading to her bedroom to gather her belongings. She still had the awkward blush on her face but she was... Smiling now? Was she actually excited about this? He supposed he'd been pretty excited when he finally got to move out too.

Connor's thoughts were interrupted by his dad "So you'll be staying the night then?" he asked

"Looks like it."

"Well alright, you know where your old room is. Keep it quiet after 10 though. I know you stay up late."

With that his dad stood up and followed his mom out of the kitchen, leaving him at the table alone.

Connor had a hard time falling asleep that night. He tossed and turned for hours in his old bed. Thoughts about the future were running through his head, and there was an irritating buzzing sound coming from somewhere, but he couldn't locate it. When he finally did manage to fall asleep, he was greeted with odd dreams. One of them featured Jill's petite frame wrapped in nothing but an apron. She looked up at him from her place on her knees, her pale green eyes slavish.

"Anything you want, big brother" she told him subserviently as she ground her thighs together. He woke up before he could make a single request.

Connor felt a little bad about the dream and his resulting morning wood, but he had half forgotten about it by the time he was fully awake. After a quick breakfast and the obligatory goodbyes, he got in his vehicle and began heading back to his apartment. Jill had already stuffed her boxes into the trunk of Connor's SUV. 8 hours later and he was home.

He considered waiting until later to unpack the car. He really wanted some quality game time after being away from his Xbox for the weekend. In the end he thought better of it and decided to just get it over with. He opened his trunk and began lugging boxes to his second floor apartment. The back was packed to the roof with plastic totes, so it took him several trips to get everything.

The boxes all went directly to the bedroom at the end of the hall. Connor had the master bedroom, the one with its own shower that is. The other room was a bit smaller with no connecting bath. It was already furnished with a queen sized bed in the corner, a book case at the foot of the bed, and a small desk on the wall opposite from the bed.

Connor covered the bed and the desk with boxes first, then when those spaces were full he stacked the rest in the middle of the room. At the end, he was standing next to a stack of boxes taller than he was.

"Well, glad that's done." he said to himself as he patted the stack. He must have used more force than he meant to though, because the whole stack fell over at his touch. The contents spilled all over the floor in between the desk and the bed. Random possessions were everywhere. Clothes, shoes, art supplies, stuffed animals, and... What was that?

He leaned over and picked something up off the ground that he didn't immediately recognize. It was some type of accessory made up of thin leather straps and chains. A belt maybe? He began manipulating the mysterious article, trying to figure out which part of it was up. After some twisting, turning, and untangling he got it. This was a leather harness!

He had definitely seen things like this before. Even owned a couple himself. Connor had his fair share of BDSM experience and considered himself to be a decent Dom. He just didn't expect to see this sort of thing here.

What was his quiet, innocent, awkward little sister doing with something like this? She had never even brought a boy home as far as he knew. Where had she picked up stuff like this? Maybe it was just a fashion statement.

Connor put the leather contraption down and began digging through the pile of mixed stuff in front of him. He was going to have to put it all back in the boxes anyway, he rationalized, so it wasn't really snooping. After a couple minutes of "picking up", he found all sorts of interesting items.

There was a coil of pink rope, a pair of cuffs, a set of three graduating butt plugs, a ball gag, a flogger, and a couple vibrators. This was not amateur stuff bought once on a dare or out of curiosity. This was a budding toy collection.

Truth be told, his own collection was larger and much more extreme. He had dated a girl named Kat for most of his freshman year. She had opened his eyes to the BDSM world and walked him through the proper way to treat a submissive young lady. Since then he had spent an inordinate amount of time collecting toys, researching kinks, and learning new bondage techniques on the internet. None of these items shocked Connor in and of themselves. What surprised him was where he had found them.

He couldn't claim to really know his sister very well at this point in their lives. They hadn't been close in years, and he'd moved out of their house 2 years ago. Was this what she was doing these days? Given his own preferences Connor had no room to judge, it just hit him a bit too close to home. What were the odds, really? It was unsettling, giving him a weird churning in his stomach that wasn't necessarily bad but made him uncomfortable nonetheless.

Connor picked up the harness in his left hand and inspected it. In his right he held a large pink vibrator he had found in the pile. In his mind's eye he pictured Jill in front of him wearing that harness. The black leather straps biting tightly into her skin. The way a restraint dug into his sub's flesh was one of his favorite things.

He could feel the bulge in his pants start to grow until it was pressing firmly into the front of his pants. His cock was trapped between his thigh and the denim of his jeans. Connor began to stroke his length through the material as he brought the vibrator up to his nose and inhaled slowly. It was still covered in her sweet scent, almost like it had been used recently. He moved his hand faster as he took in the aroma. It didn't take long for a large damp spot to form in his pants.

With relief came clarity, and he was immediately hit with a wave of guilt. This was his sister he was thinking about. She hadn't even moved in yet and he was already making it weird, for himself at the very least. He sloppily tossed all of Jill's things back into the boxes, not bothering to organize them. Then he made a hasty retreat to his own room to change his pants and bury his feelings in video games.

The day after Connor's little discovery, his dad arrived with Jill and the rest of her stuff. Connor had just woken up. He hadn't even finished his first cup of coffee yet. He was sitting on the couch in boxers and a bathrobe when he heard the buzz from the intercom. He slammed the rest of his coffee and raced downstairs dressed as he was to help unpack.

"Jeez Connor, you haven't even put on pants yet today? It's 11:30 for Pete's sake!" his dad chastised.

'Class is out, dad, I have nowhere to be today. Does it matter?" Connor shot back defensively.

Meanwhile Jill was partially hiding around the back corner of their dad's truck. Connor shifted the focus away from his clothing by addressing her instead.

"Hey Jill, was the drive okay?" he said lamely.

"Er... Yeah it was fine. Can we get this over with though?" she said as she stepped around to the back of the truck and dropped the tailgate. That gave Connor his first good look at her outfit.

She wore a pair of black Doc Martens with black thigh highs that pinched just a little at the top. The skirt she was wearing didn't quite make it to the top of the socks, leaving about an inch wide strip of her upper thigh visible between the two. She had a loose pink t shirt with a black webbed shirt underneath that covered her forearms and extended to her wrists. There was a thin black leather collar wrapped around her neck with a silver bell dangling in the middle of her throat. Her short black hair was just long enough to cover the choker at the back.

Jill had been dressed fairly conservatively when Connor had been at her graduation party a couple days ago. Maybe it was just for all the relatives that had been there. It sure looked like she was deep into the "goth" thing now.

Jill caught her brother looking at her and turned away shyly "Something wrong?" she asked.

Connor checked himself mentally and snapped back to reality. "N-no, of course not. I've just never seen you dress like that before." Then he picked up a box and started taking it inside before she had a chance to reply.

Less than an hour later, all the boxes were safely inside and their dad was on his way back home.

"All good then?" their dad asked Jill shortly. When Jill nodded a silent "yes", he leaned in and gave her a hug. As he did he told her "You know you can call your mother or I if you need anything." Then he got back in his truck and drove away.

Conner looked apprehensively at his new housemate "Well then, I'm gonna go back to my game. Lemme know if you need anything, I guess. I'll probably order pizza for dinner if that's cool with you."

After another silent nod "yes" she scurried off to her room to begin unpacking, so Connor went off to his room as well.

Connor was about 3 minutes into his first match when he heard banging on his bedroom door. He took off his headset and moved to answer the door, but Jill swung it open before he could even stand up. She was standing in the hallway looking frantic. Her face was even redder than usual.

"D-did you go through my stuff?" she demanded.

It was now Connor's turn to blush as he remembered his discovery from the other night "O-of course not!" he stammered "I accidentally knocked a stack of boxes over when I was putting them in your room. I just stuffed it all back in and left it."

Jill inspected his face closely, looking for the lie "So you didn't see anything then?"

"Anything like what?" he said, playing dumb.

Her face got a shade redder "Like nothing! N- never mind. Goodbye!" and with that she swung the door shut in his face.

Connor exhaled a sigh of relief. Crisis averted for now. What could he even say to that anyway? Admit he had stumbled on her toy stash and then jerked off to it in her new bedroom? There was no way he'd admit it. She didn't need to know that he knew about her freaky sex stuff, and she definitely didn't need to know about his fantasies starring her.

That made Connor start thinking about his dream from two nights ago. This time though, his sister was wearing her little goth getup instead of the apron. He wanted to yank that collar until it dug into her throat and then listen to the sounds she'd make as she fought for breath. In his dream didn't she say "anything he wanted"? What a thought.