Disciplining Ms. Reed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my intelligent, obedient young lady?"

"Yes sir," she answered again and again he pulled out and thrust into her strongly. This time she cried out softly.

"Are you my strong, obedient young lady?"

"Yes sir," she said loudly, and he repeated his move which elicited a stronger cry from Sam.

"Are you my beautiful, obedient young lady?"

"Yes sir," she said with a sob. Again, Frank thrust into her and this time her legs shook and nearly gave out. He could tell she was close, having been driven there emotionally more than physically.

"Steady Samantha," he said softly. "Are you mine," he asked sternly.

"Oh, yes sir," she said loudly and ground herself against him, "I am!" Frank thrust in and out of her once more and she gasped once again.

"Show me Samantha. Show me that you are mine," he commanded and started to thrust in and out of her in rapid succession. "Show me now," he said loudly. It was not immediate, but it did not take long before her orgasm overtook her. When it seemed like she might collapse, he pushed her forward and hard up against the edge of the desk. She bent over it and lay down, but he quickly pulled her up by the hair with his right hand as her orgasm started to subside. Then his left hand curved around her hip and sought out her clit. Once he found it, he rubbed it strongly with two fingers and held her against him.

"Oh god Frank," she cried out and bucked hard between himself and the desk as a second orgasm tore through her. When she sagged against him, Frank stepped back and pulled his still hard cock from inside her and pulled up his pants. She turned toward him as he zipped up. Frank thought about removing the condom but figured a quick trip to the restroom would handle that.

"But... we aren't finished," she said in confusion.

"This is for your benefit Ms. Reed, not mine," Frank replied as he started to tuck in his shirt.

"No," she said strongly and laid a hand on mine. "No," she repeated softly. "This can't just be about me. Please. It can't be." He looked her in the eyes and there was a pleading there that he felt compelled to answer.

"Very well Ms. Reed, but shall we start simple and work toward a more involved process?" He took her hand and guided it to the erection in his pants. Frank helped her to rub it until she understood and then he leaned toward her until she sat up on the desk and he could put a hand on it behind her. It was like being in an embrace. He inhaled the scent of the shampoo in her hair and his head hovered near her shoulder as he breathed out lightly on her left ear. She started slowly but quickly accelerated when he moaned his approval to her. It did not take her long as he was very worked up from their previous efforts.

"He never once deserved you," Frank whispered in her ear when he was close. She responded by squeezing him tightly and pushing down hard toward the base and he exploded in her hand. It had been a long time and his orgasm was strong and lengthy.

"Thank you Ms.," Frank started to say, but she blindly groped for his mouth with her hand and covered it.

"Shhh. No talking now," she said softly. So, they stood there trembling in each other's arms until she finally shivered from the chill on her still naked lower half. She dressed quietly and moved toward the door.

"We will meet again in a couple of weeks to make sure your progress continues Ms. Reed," Frank said.

"Oh... but... I thought," she trailed off awkwardly.

"My door is always open to you when I am here Ms. Reed."

"Ok," she said sadly and left.

Samantha's performance exceeded even her original output after that. Thomas told Frank whatever he had said to her worked wonderfully. Of course, he told him nothing of their interactions. His schedule the following week changed, so he left a note on Samantha's desk to see him before she left on Thursday. She poked her head through the doorway at 4:45.

"Hello sir. I didn't realize you were here today. Is there a problem?"

"I needed to change my schedule this week. I will not be here tomorrow. We will check your progress next Friday as usual."

"I... but... very well sir," she said with obvious disappointment. "Should I perhaps stay tonight. I have plans, but I can cancel them perhaps."

"That will not be necessary," Frank replied. She sighed and turned to go, but he stopped her.

"Ms. Reed! I assure you this has nothing at all to do with you. I have business to attend to this weekend."

"I understand. I will see you next week, sir."

Frank missed Samantha a great deal during his weekend excursion, and she occupied his thoughts all the next week as well. He was starting to question his actions, despite her apparent agreeableness. He did not want to end up doing more harm than poor Hayden. When Friday finally arrived, he was uncharacteristically on edge. He left no note and did not tell Samantha to visit, but of course she did so the second everyone else was gone. She came in quickly and closed the door behind her.

"Sam, I worry that I may have carried this too far," Frank started as she came in.

"No sir," she said with certainty. "It... I... we have only just started sir. We must be sure I won't revert to my previous ways," she said with some effort. She wanted to maintain the process we had, but his mind was not cooperating.

"Surely you should be looking for a new boyfriend, someone closer to your age. I am... I am old enough to be your father."

"No, sir, I should not," she said emphatically. "Age does not matter," she faltered here and sighed. "Yes, you are old enough to be my father," she said. She paused and then blushed deeply as she said, "that's one of the reasons you have the effect on me that you do. Please, don't do this."

"Age should matter. Surely you realize that any... relationship between us cannot last?" Samantha stood and quickly walked around the desk. She grabbed Franks face in her hands and kissed him. It was a deep, hard, haunting thing and he thought he could taste the desire that was tinged with desperation.

"Yes sir. It cannot. But do not kill it. Please, let it last as long as it can. I feel," again she faltered as if she was trying not to say something. "Sir, I think there is still a great deal that you can teach me and things you can show me still."

"According to my brother your performance has turned around completely. There does not seem to be a need any longer," He said while looking up at her. "My previous experiences with this sort of thing involved women who understood and went along willingly. This sort of spontaneous risk is new to me. Are you sure about this?" There were tears in her eyes now, just starting to trickle out at the corners.

"I thought I made my willingness clear last time, sir. I very nearly screamed it at the top of my lungs. Would you prefer if I beg," she asked as she started to kneel in front of me.

"No," Frank said loudly with sudden vehemence. "You will not ever beg of me or of any man, is that clear Ms. Reed?" Samantha stopped abruptly in her descent and stood back up quickly and rigidly. "I apologize. That... there was a previous mistake when I was younger. I will not have that repeated," he said.

Sam was shaken. This was the first sign of vulnerability she had seen in the man since she met him. It was a little unnerving, but also thrilled her in a way.

"Yes sir, but I will do so if you ever ask it of me, and I will do it gladly." I could see the earnestness in her eyes. Again, it seemed to hint at desperation. "I suppose we can pretend. Make up fake office offenses that I might be guilty of. Or maybe," she said with a sly smile, "personal offenses of some sort?"

"Why don't we try something simpler tonight Ms. Reed."

"Yes sir. Whatever you say sir."

"Take off your shirt Ms. Reed," Frank said firmly.

"Um, no, sir."

"Excuse me?"

"I... sir... you've barely touched me so far. Could maybe... sir, would you undress me, please?" Frank smiled at Samantha. This may end up being about both of them after all.

"Certainly Samantha," he said briskly and stood up. He cupped the right side of her face with his left hand and then he moved it to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of hair. He pulled her head back, so she was looking up at him and then he kissed her firmly. Apparently, Samantha was having a significant effect on him as well. Frank wanted her badly now, and he tried to put that message in his kiss. She was breathless when he finally pulled back and he lowered his hands to the buttons on her blouse. He undid them slowly, one at a time, looking in her eyes the whole time. He slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"You are a naughty young lady, aren't you Samantha?"

"Yes sir," she answered immediately, "at least, I am now, sir."

"You've never gone without a bra before," I asked in surprise.

"No sir, of course I have. At home alone, on dares when I was younger, or out with my girlfriends to get attention. But I have never done so for someone specifically."

Frank ran his hands over her breasts and paused to pinch both of her nipples. She gasped and moaned for him before he bent down and sucked on both of her breasts and nipples, pinching, and pulling on the other as he did so. Eventually he knelt before her and reached behind her to unzip her skirt. She was not wearing panties either and she was completely shaved.

"You are a *very* naughty young lady," I said appreciatively.

"No sir, not yet I'm not. But I'm hoping you can make me so," she whispered. Frank turned around bringing Samantha with him and got her to sit on the end of the desk and then lay back on the length of it. He moved his chair around so he could sit in front of her. He pulled her towards him so that her ass was hanging off the end of the desk and she had to grab the edges on either side of her to steady herself. Frank kissed his way from her breasts to her pussy slowly and then ran his tongue up and down her slit several times.

"Please, sir," she said breathlessly.

Frank parted her lips with his tongue and sought out her clit, circling it and flicking it once it was located. She gasped and squirmed on the desk while her legs flailed on and off his shoulders as she struggled.

"Eager, are we Ms. Reed?"

"Yes sir," she said emphatically. Frank returned his attention to her clit and slipped a finger slowly into her pussy.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh," she said as more and more of it slid into her. He started sliding it in and out of her and pulled his face away from her.

"No easy pleasure here Samantha. Hold off as long as you can. I want you to come as hard as you can for me young lady," Frank said sternly.

"Try... never tried... not sure... yes, sir," she panted. He saw her grip the edge of the desk strongly, her knuckles going white from the effort, and her eyes screwed shut tightly. She was close, but Frank could tell she was trying to do what he asked. He turned his tongue back to her clit and drove her slowly toward her limit. When he felt her control faltering, Frank took another finger and slid it forcefully up her ass, and as expected, her control collapsed completely.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST," Samantha screamed. Her hips lifted almost a foot off the desk as her back arched, forcing his face away from her pussy with small bounce. She then fell back to the desk with a loud thud, and he put his left hand on her stomach to hold her there while he worked both fingers in and out of her quickly and forcefully. I could feel both of her holes contracting strongly. When her orgasm started to finally subside, Frank moved his left hand lower and put his thumb on her clit. When he pressed down hard and began to rub, Samantha's head came up off the table to look at him with big, round eyes full of lust and shock.

"Yes. YES," she yelled. "Don't you dare fucking stop. Make me cum again." She had the desk in a death grip and she was bearing down against him. She was still trying to deny herself, but his fingers and thumb were making it very difficult for her. Frank kept things slow at first so she could catch her breath, but this seemed to anger her.

"No. No! Faster sir. I am sir's naughty little slut. Make me cum like one. Your slut sir, naked on your desk, ready to cum for you," she growled at me.

Frank accelerated his pace and started doing more forceful circles on her clit. Her hips started to rotate with him, trying to help, but not quite figuring out how.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she chanted as each circle completed. He suddenly stopped his circles and pushed down hard on her clit and he curled both of his fingers upward slightly as they slid in and out of her.

"Now Samantha," I ordered.

She shrieked and thrashed on the desk as she finally allowed her second orgasm to overtake her. Frank let her lay there for several minutes until she recovered. He took a towel from his desk and tried to clean himself and her a little, but she pushed him away when he got too close to still-sensitive areas.

"You were right, sir. Age *does* matter." He simply smiled at her in response. When she finally sat up, Frank took off his clothes, put the towel on the chair behind his desk, and sat down.

"Your turn Ms. Reed."

"You know there's no way I can properly follow that act, right?"

"Practice makes perfect, Ms. Reed." She smiled widely at him as she came around the desk.

"I definitely like the implications of that, sir."

It took Samantha longer, but she was not entirely unpracticed.

"You are better than I expected, Ms. Reed," Frank panted at her after a few minutes. She looked up at him as she continued and winked at me. He tilted his head back in his chair and settled in to let her finish him off.

"I won't fight you this time Samantha, but I might next time to test your skills more thoroughly," he said carefully. Frank moaned a bit here and there when she did things well or worked on key spots. Before long he found himself gripping the arms of his chair firmly and felt he was building toward a very good release. He started raising his hips slightly to meet her downward movements, and after the fourth such lift from his chair he exploded in her mouth. She tried to swallow most of it, but he had avoided any self-pleasure for a few days, and so a fair amount of his cum ran out of her mouth and onto her chest and stomach. She spent a great deal of time cleaning him up, occasionally hitting overly sensitive areas that made him twitch away from her. Frank leaned forward and retrieved another towel from his desk and helped to clean her up once she was finished.

"What now, sir," she asked eagerly.

"Now, we go our separate ways, and we will meet again next week." This seemed to disappoint her. "I've worked on this slow build up for a while Samantha. I don't wish to relieve it all just quite yet."

"Yes, sir," she said and moved to hug him and then they kissed for a bit. When she tried to move away, Frank refused to break the embrace and kept her in his arms a few moments.

"Keep your weekend open next week Ms. Reed. It's a holiday and I've made us some plans" Frank whispered in her ear, and then he grabbed her ass and squeezed it while pulling her hard against him. Her only response was to sigh and relax in his arms. A few minutes later they finally separated, and he took a plug-in aroma device from his desk, turned it up to high, and inserted it in an electrical outlet next to the desk.

"You do prepare for everything, don't you, sir?"

"This is for your benefit more than mine. Another reason we should probably only risk one more of these in-office meetings. But yes, I do try to be prepared. I was once a boy scout, believe it or not." Sam laughed at this and then turned to leave. Frank spent a few more minutes wiping down the desk and furniture before gathering up everything and heading out himself. He hovered at the door and inhaled her lingering scent in the room as he turned off the light.

The intervening week seemed to drag on forever, as Frank found himself looking forward to Friday more and more. The closer it got; the more time seemed to slow. On Thursday morning he came in early before she arrived and left a package at the back of the bottom drawer of her desk which was empty because she never used it. He made it back out of the parking lot about thirty minutes before she arrived and then texted her when he got home.

'I have left you a package in your desk. Bottom drawer. You are to wear it Friday while at work.'

'Underwear?' was the response he got a few minutes later.

'Not for the meeting, but you may need it during the day, Ms. Reed'

'Skirt and Blouse?'

'I think something more athletic or more... adventurous,' Frank offered vaguely. 'Your choice as comfort during the day may be more important now.'

'Why?'

'You haven't opened the package yet, have you? Be careful where and when you do so.'

There was a lengthy pause here. Maybe she went to her car or to the restroom to open it. He was not sure, and he never asked after the fact.

'Oh my. I will find something appropriate, sir.' Frank did not hear from her for the rest of the day after that.

When Friday arrived, the hours seemed to drag forever, and Frank found himself a little irritable and off balance. He went out for a long lunch, and he tried some meditation exercises in his office in the afternoon and finally felt himself grow calmer. But there was an undercurrent of need that was swirling inside him. It had not been there when things started since he was focused intently on her. But for the last two weeks it had built in intensity, and Frank was beginning to ignore his previous reservations. When the clock finally rolled around, he watched the minutes tick by while he watched his door. Ten after. Twenty after. He was about to go looking for her when the door finally opened at five-thirty. She was wearing grey yoga pants and a black spaghetti strap cami top that was just short of being skintight. She had a button up shirt over one arm. She saw him look at it and frowned at him.

"I had to wear this over top of this, sir," she said gesturing at her chest in annoyance. "Your package had... side effects."

"Side effects," Frank asked levelly?

"I feel like my nipples have been hard all day and my pussy has been dripping all that time as well. I had to change my underwear twice."

"Is that why you are late Ms. Reed? Your tardiness will not go unpunished," he said ominously.

"Will I be in more trouble if I waited intentionally?" He looked at her sharply and stood up. Then he came around the desk and stood next to her.

"Yes Ms. Reed, you would indeed," Frank said quietly. "You think to tease me?"

"I hoped to, sir. It has been... a trying week. I need... something."

"Poor, frustrated Samantha. And here you are taking it out on me." he pointed to the desk.

"No ruler," she asked with a twinge of disappointment. There was only a condom on the desk.

"No Samantha. I intend to lay my own hands on you this time. Do I need to remind you where the door is, or that you are free to leave at any time?"

"No sir," she said sweetly and bent over with her hands on the edge of the desk. Frank stretched out a hand and laid it on her ass that was made very prominent by her position and her athletic wear. He rubbed across both halves of it slowly and then ran his hand from her lower back down to her crotch and back up. She shuddered and moaned when he did it. Frank did not wait, and simply pulled back and spanked one side of her ass hoping to surprise her, which he did. The sound reverberated in the small office and her cheek jiggled wonderfully. However, she yelped, took a step forward and nearly collapsed on the desk. He rubbed her ass again while she repositioned herself.

"Sorry sir," she said roughly, "the article you requested I wear is... having more effects." Frank pushed down on the crack of her ass where the plug should be and rubbed in a small circle and was rewarded by seeing her head drop and heard a loud moan escape her.