Disciplining Ms. Reed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it would seem, Ms. Reed. So it would seem." He spanked the other side of her ass and she jumped and moaned all over again. He paused to rub her ass again and push on the toy. Then he started spanking her in rapid succession, jumping from spot to spot while aiming every third blow at the area of the toy. He was using lighter blows this time as he didn't want to hit that plug too hard. She became very vocal, but not at all articulate, and she was having a hard time keeping her hands on the desk. After only six more blows, her legs started to give out and Frank grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand and pulled her up and braced her left side against his chest while he leaned on the desk.

"You seem naughtier than ever today, Ms. Reed. Very lewd behavior for a proper young lady," he said as he resumed spanking her more forcefully. She tried to respond but could only pant and moan at him. But after a few more swats Frank could feel her legs start to shake again.

"Oh... fuck... going to cum... going to cum... spank your... naughty girl hard," she grunted. She collapsed against him with a shout, and he left his right hand on her ass rubbing it gently while she rode her orgasm in his arms.

"I have been frustrated as well, Samantha. I have been waiting two weeks for this and I have denied my self this past week. I have saved my desire for you Ms. Reed, and my dreams have been fevered with anticipation."

She clutched at him tightly and tried to bend back over the desk, but Frank made her wait a while longer until she was steadier. Eventually he guided her to a short end of the desk and had her bend over there, so she lay down on it if she wanted, but she kept herself elevated. He grabbed both sides of her yoga pants and yanked them roughly down her legs to her knees which caused Sam to gasp. He then started to reach over her for the condom on the desk, but one of her hands shot out and covered it.

"No," she said insistently.

"Excuse me, young lady," Frank said trying not to sound impatient.

"My parents did a good job of making me afraid of a lot of things related to unprotected sex. I was probably borderline repressed in high school and college. I've always insisted that my partners, even boyfriends, use a condom, even though I am on birth control. But," she paused. "I've never felt what it is like. If there is some reason to, I am sure you will insist, but... I trust you, and I want you to do it without, sir." Frank withdrew his hand in surprise and leaned closer to her ear.

"You are still my very naughty girl, Samantha," Frank whispered.

"Yes sir," she said simply.

"Thank you for the trust, and the privilege Sam. I will try to repay that if I can someday."

Frank pulled back and dropped his pants and boxers and lined himself up with her entrance. He pushed in slowly. He could immediately feel the added tightness from the plug. When he finally pushed up against her ass he paused.

"Are you ok," Frank asked.

"Yes sir. Thank you for going slowly, sir. I have not... the toy is a new experience, sir. Could you maybe do that circular thing again," she said quietly.

"I guess you did not do anything so adventurous with young Mr. Brooks," he asked.

"No, or with anyone else. I am doing it now because I want to, and because I want you to do it. Not to 'keep' you as you suggested I do with him."

"Progress indeed," Frank said enthusiastically. "We are done with punishment Ms. Reed. No fighting me this time. You are to enjoy this as much as possible. You are to cum as quickly and as frequently as you want."

Frank put his right thumb on the center of the jewel between her ass cheeks and began to rotate around the plug slightly, pushing it through a three-hundred-and-sixty-degree angle change. She moaned appreciatively at him and then he started to slowly thrust in an out of her in time with his thumb.

"Oh god! Yes," she cried out.

He sped up a little after that, but not very much. She started to push back at him, and Frank took that as his signal to settle at the current speed. In and out, round and round, bit by bit he drove her relentlessly toward another orgasm. It seemed like a long time, as if in slow motion to him, but it was barely two minutes, and then she shuddered and collapsed on the desk.

Frank waited for her to relax and when she did, he pulled out and thrust back in more forcefully. Her head came up off the desk at this, but she made no sound of protest or any sound at all. He continued, varying the depth of his strokes, but pushing the strength of them higher and higher until he could hear the impact resounding from the desk beneath her. He was so focused on keeping his own orgasm at bay that he missed entirely that she had built toward another of her own. Frank felt her tighten up and she grunted and yelped as he kept thrusting while she came until he realized and eased up on his assault.

By this point his control was gone and he wanted his own release. Frank yanked off her shoes and drug her yoga pants the rest of the way off. Then he got her up off the desk enough that he could pull her top off. His own clothes soon followed and then he turned her over on her back on the desk with her ass half off the edge. Frank re-entered her quickly and started thrusting away again eagerly. She moaned wantonly as she realized this put more pressure on her plug as he thrust in and out of her. She was soaking wet and yet so tight. He had forgotten what someone so young was like.

"You feel so fucking good," Frank growled at her.

"Hopefully worth the wait sir," she grunted back at him.

"Fuck yes. Every. Fucking. Day. Of. It."

Frank held back nothing as he raced toward orgasm. When he finally exploded, he pushed as far into her as he could, holding her hips tight against the desk and himself.

"Oh! Oh," Frank heard her cry out, but he barely heard her. She told him later she came again when he did, but he had no clue in the moment. He felt as if he nearly blacked out and then he lay on top of her briefly until she pushed at him. Frank rolled over and into his chair. They sat and lay there panting for several minutes. When they recovered, he helped her remove her new toy, and then they dressed in silence, both of them smiling like idiots. Then she watched as Frank toweled off the desk and chair and deployed another plug-in deodorizer. With that done, she came over and kissed him, long and lingering.

"What now sir," she asked.

"We're going out of town for the long weekend. We are off to pack some things at your place and I suppose we should maybe shower. Together," he said playfully. "Then we will get some dinner before leaving town. I have a private cabin over in Asheville, which is about six hours away. Plenty of time to talk about... everything." Frank poked away at his phone and sent her the address. "I've sent you the address in case you need to let anyone know where you will be."

"That all sounds wonderful, sir." She turned to her phone and sent a message to someone and then turned it off.

"Sam?"

"Yes sir?"

"No more sir. No more Ms. Reed either. Let's save it for the meetings."

"Of course, Frank," she said and then smiled happily at him.