Discovered Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
917 Followers

"Naughty Riley!" Jasper chanted.

"That's what we call a hogtie!" Blakley proudly exclaimed.

Riley might have been impressed by this seven year old bondage savant if she was not on the receiving end, however she now was faced with a very tenuous situation. Testing the bonds, she was completely helpless. On her stomach, her arms tied at the wrist behind her, and her legs bent up and her ankles meeting at her wrists and tied together, Riley could only wiggle side to side, "Like a little worm!" Jasper pointed out.

"Worm! Worm! Worm!"

Riley grunted as she tried to wriggle out of the tight ropes, "Yes, like a worm, okay, enough, guys. This time you've gone too far." She could hear Blakley rummaging through the duffel bag.

A green colored rope passed over her head this time. Blakley started circling the rope around Riley's upper chest and arms, pulling her shoulders back behind her.

"Wait! Stop! Blakley, I'm ORDERING you to STOP this RIGHT NOW!" Stop it! STOP!"

Blakley ignored her, despite the wriggling Riley had no chance now of fighting off the little seven year old. She felt the ropes tighten and her shoulders were pulled back.

"Chocolates!"Jasper cried. "I want the chocolates!"

Riley had rationed the candy until after dinner, which they hadn't had this evening, so now with her out of the way, Jasper in particular was keen to get what he wanted.

Blakley finished with her knot, and without so much as a word to Riley, left her to stew on the floor staring at the floor or the corner wall while she pulled a dining room chair over to the pantry cabinet to pull down the bag of candy.

"Chocolates are for after dinner! You'll ruin your dinner!" Like they were going to listen to her now. Riley was stuck in her tight hogtie wondering what her next move was. So far her adrenaline had been pumping and she had been focused on the moment, but now as the moments passed, a weariness came over her and she had time to be with her thoughts. Probing her bonds with her fingers, she could not reach and of the knots to untie them. She flexed her muscles but found no weakness in the ties. She listened and could hear the children but because of her position facing the wall, she couldn't see them and couldn't maneuver herself to turn around.

Maybe they'll let me loose, she thought as she flexed her fingers searching for a knot within reach. Yeah right!

She didn't know how much time had passed, but based on the hyper-activity of Jasper, Riley figured he had eaten six full chocolate bars as she felt the floor bounce from his jumping and yelling.

She tried getting his attention, but even at the best of times, when he was amped up like this, he was impossible to direct. Blakley was the one she needed to be concerned with. She had been out of contact for too long. That worried her.

"Jasper! Where's Blakley?" she said. "Where's Blakley?"

Jasper continued to play and bounce off the walls.

Riley struggled a little more. The sun had done her in a little, the house was still hot and she had worked up a sweat, despite wearing only some light shorts and a tank top. Now on the floor, she realized that the shorts were working their way up towards her bum, and her tank top must have started to bunch up as well.

Thank goodness I wore a bra and panties, she thought. She would have been mortified if she were now in this situation with the possibility of exposing herself to the children... or to Mr. Kane.

Where did that thought come from?

Her body tingled, and she clamped her thighs together, feeling the thin fabric of her shorts bunch up between her lips. Her breathing deepened and she chastised herself for feeling a little excited. This was no time to feel that way. She had to regain control of the situation!

"Jasper! If you untie me I'll give you a big surprise!" she was grasping at straws.

"What surprise?" he asked. He walked in front of her and bent upside down so that he was face to face with her, although upside down.

Thinking quickly she hatched a plan. "Umm, I'll take you and your sister down to the ice cream shop and we'll get great big ice cream sundae's, how's that sound?"

Jasper's eye's brightened and he nodded.

"It's so hot outside, a nice big ice cream would taste good right?"

"Yes!" he said.

"Then hurry up and get me loose!" Riley exclaimed.

"Okay," Jasper went behind her and climbed on top of her and started fumbling around on her feet.

"No, my arms first!" Riley said.

"JASPER! What are you doing!" Blakley shouted. She had re-entered the room.

"She's gonna take us for ice cream!" Jasper said.

That began a round of arguing between brother and sister with Riley trying to incited Jasper to continue untying her despite the protests of the older and bigger Blakley.

"Don't you want me to take you both for ice cream Blakley?" Riley tried to appeal to the girl.

Blakley wasn't falling for it. After pulling Jasper off of Riley, she pushed him away from her.

"Jasper, Riley was bad for falling asleep on the job, she's having her punishment time-out. You know there's no ice cream when you have a punishment."

"Oh, yeah," he muttered.

Riley craned her neck to try to see them. She could hear Blakley pull something from the bag.

"Blakley, this has gone on long enough! You better let me out right now!"

She felt Blakley stand over her and crotch down.

"Blakley!"

Something passed over her head.

"Blakley! I... ummmmmphhhh!"

Blakley had quickly shoved something into her mouth. It was a gag!

--

"I'm home!" Mr. Kane called out.

"Daddy!" the children chimed out. They quickly turned off the television show and ran towards the front door. All this Riley could only hear from her hogtied vantage point on the floor facing the corner in the living room.

"What are you two still doing up? it's way past your bedtime..."

There was a pause, and then:

"Where's Riley?"

Another pause.

"Daddy she was bad, so she's having a time-out."

Blakley, ever so succinct.

Oh god, thought Riley, here it comes.

"Blakley, what did you do? Show me. Riley!" he called out.

Riley yelled through her gag, as she felt and heard the approaching footsteps.

"What the hell? he exclaimed.

"Daddy! Bad word!"

"Bad word," Jasper mimicked.

"Blakley, what did I tell you about your tie-up games?"

Riley could hear that Mr. Kane was indeed very angry this time. His voice seemed to be cracking, almost as if he was trying to hold it together and not loose control.

"But Daddy, she fell asleep on the job! She was watching us! We just gave her a time out to teach her not to do that in the future! You give us time outs to teach us!"

There was a pause.

"I do, sweetie, but ropes are not used for time-outs for anyone, ever!"

"But what about what you did to Aunt Fay?"

"WHAT?" Mr. Kane was silent for a moment. "How did... never mind about that, that's grown up stuff, and what is... this is my stuff, Blakley, you know you are not supposed to go snooping in my closet, that is OFF-LIMITS."

Blakley at this point knew she had crossed the line and wisely shut up.

"Blakley, did Riley tell you to stop or untie her?"

There was silence. Riley listened.

"No..."

"Blakley, are you sure you want to stay with that answer?"

"Ummm..."

"Jasper, did Riley tell you guys to stop?" Mr. Kane asked.

"Yes."

"Jasper!" Blakley hissed.

"I thought so," Mr. Kane said. "Both of you are punished, no chocolates, no video games, and no tv for a week! No let's take you to bed, and no arguing!"

Riley was left where she was as a very angry Mr. Kane escorted his two naughty children to bed. A few minutes passed, and then a few more. Riley flexed her sore cramping muscles in her tight bonds. A wave of relief came over her with the arrival of Mr. Kane, but now she had mixed emotions with witnessing his anger at the situation. All she could do now was wait helplessly in her strict hogtie until her returned from putting the children to bed to deal with and untie her. In the meantime she started to prepare her excuses for how the two of them were able to capture her so unawares, and why she had fallen asleep on duty.

She heard his heavy footsteps enter the room and towards her. His boots came into view and he squatted down into view.

"Are you all right?"

"Mmmmmmppphhhh!" she spoke through the gag.

"Are any of your limbs numb?"

She shook her head, and wriggled her arms towards him to be freed.

"Good," he said, and he reached down and grasped her chin in his hand.

Raising her head up so that she could look into his eyes, he continued, "The children have been punished for their part in this, but I gave you specific instructions that you were not to allow any more tie-up games. We see where that has led you."

Mr. Kane's eyes turned even more serious now as Riley's stomach churned with dread.

"I'm home a little early, so technically you are still on the clock. So I think I'll just leave you here to serve out the rest of your time and let you think about what you let happen tonight as your punishment."

He got up and proceeded to head into the kitchen where he started to prepare what sounded like dinner!

What the hell!!

Riley grunted again! This was not happening!

She could hear Mr. Kane ten feet away from her making dinner for himself, while she was hogtied in the corner of his living room! She moaned with hopelessness and wanted to disappear into the corner that had been her focus for the entire night so far.

Pans clattered, grease sizzled, plates clattered and all Riley could do was struggle in her ropes and grow increasingly red, hot, sweaty and embarrassed for being in the predicament that she now found herself in.

Soon Mr. Kane came over next to her and sat on the couch just a foot beside her. She could just feel his presence, yet he didn't utter a word to her. He just ignored her and flipped on the television and settled down to watch a show while he noisily ate his self prepared dinner.

Riley didn't know what was worse, being tied up, being caught by Mr. Kane, or now being ignored! She grunted and struggled trying to get his attention. Any attention would be better than just being ignored by him!

When that brought no response she started to whine louder and louder, calling out to him.

Finally she heard him shift on the couch and bend over towards her.

"Quiet you!" he growled. "You're time's not up and I want to watch this show. You don't want me to add a spanking to your punishment now do you?"

Riley gulped at the thought and quickly grunted a "NO!" shaking her head quickly back and forth.

"Good," he said, patting her bum and settling back into the couch.

The touch to her bum didn't register at first, she had been petrified of the thought of him spanking her in her helpless defenseless state, but after a few minutes she started to think of the implications of the gentle playful, but ominous pat Mr. Kane had given her. It was a liberty he had taken, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it, but her body sure did. Her thighs started to itch, and her skin started to tingle. She felt flushed and a glowing red on her cheeks told her that she was blushing a crimson red in shame and embarrassment. She determined to try and be as still and quiet as possible and serve out her punishment time as quick as possible.

Mr. Kane finished his dinner and proceeded to make noise cleaning his dishes in the kitchen. Riley felt her limbs cramp up, as it seemed she had kept her breath held for a very long time, afraid to exhale. All she wanted to do was disappear, yet she also wondered if Mr. Kane had been paying any attention to her whatsoever.

Had he ignored her?

He did have a half-naked teen girl, make that woman, tied-up in his living room, and they were now all alone. Surely he must have been eyeing her, ogling her, devouring her with is eyes. That made her excited and nervous.

She wondered how long it had been since he had arrived home. She felt it must have been at least an hour. She heard him come back to the living room and hoped that her time had been served and he would release her. But when Mr. Kane ignored her and sat back down on the sofa to continue watching the television, she was glad in a way, and that was also confusing. Hadn't she wanted to get out of there? She still felt strong shame for being kept in this vulnerable helpless position. She couldn't escape, and was dependent on Mr. Kane to let her free, when HE chose the time. She should be mortified, and she was, but she also was glad that he hadn't released her yet...

Mr. Kane let her stew in her sweaty juices for what seemed like another half an hour, ignoring her, until she heard the television turn off. She felt him shift off the couch and kneel down next to her. His hands roughly started untying her, unwrapping the colored roped from around her legs and wrists.

She again collapsed from the release of tension, the shirt-gag still in her mouth as he stood above her, looking down upon her. He was holding a small glass of water for her to drink. He waited patiently for her to regain control of her numb limbs. He didn't offer to assist.

Hesitantly, once blood had flowed back into her arms, she tentatively took the glass from him and drank the entire contents greedily. The discarded cotton shirt-gag was soaked from her saliva.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he said. His voice seemed rough and strong.

Riley nodded, she couldn't look him in his eyes, in fact she kept her eyes staring at the floor.

"Good," he reached down and grabbing her under the arm lifted her to her feet and escorted her to the front door.

Finding herself outside. Riley ran home holding back the tears until she was able to make it into her bedroom. Locking the door behind her she collapsed onto her bed and erupted in sobs.

sirsemega
sirsemega
917 Followers
12