Discoveries at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzy, when you said discreet, what did you mean?" I enquired.

"Nothing like you are thinking, it's all respectable if that's' what you are wondering, and it has some great areas that provide a level of privacy. We are not swinging or anything!" she laughed.

"And the cost?"

"Well a lot less than you think, plus I had it on one of those late deal websites a week or so ago, I had it for £175 a night."

"Whoa that's steep honey!"

"I know it seems a lot, but we can afford it, we are far from short and.... the suite is normally £425 per night."

When she put it like that, it was hard to argue. I unpacked but Lizzy didn't which I thought was a bit odd and we headed downstairs, we ate a light lunch on the terrace before taking a stroll around the grounds and gardens and then checking out the spa facilities. I pointed out that I didn't pack any water shorts, but Lizzy informed me that we didn't need them, as we had booked the suite we could book a private hour in the spa if we wanted and we had robes in our room for that purpose. As we headed back to the suite I asked about when control would start? "Six O'clock" was the reply.

At six o'clock Lizzy ordered me to get dressed in the white shirt and blue chinos and nothing else, while I was getting the clothes from the wardrobe Lizzy grabbed her little trolley case and headed for the bathroom and locked the door. After about 15 minutes Lizzy emerged from the bathroom dressed. She was wearing a shiny cappuccino coloured short sleeve blouse with buttons down the front, the top button was open and exposing her cleavage that was being enhanced by a push up bra. With firm 34E nubs Lizzy hardly needed it. This was accompanied by a tight fitting black skirt that came to just above the knee that she often wore to work and knew that I thought she looked great in and would often give her arse a squeeze when she wore it. The skirt covered the tops of what were more than likely fine nude hold up stockings and finished off with three-inch black heels. Lizzy looked stunning.

She told me we were going for drinks in the bar and ordered me to follow her two paces behind, as we walked to the lift I watched closely as she exaggerated her wiggle as she walked, her hips swinging just a little wider and her gorgeous bum framed by the skirt. We left the lift and walked across the reception area to the bar. The bar was dark with small downlights emitting small pools of light and was trendily styled, it had about 20 booth-like tables all lit by a small single light under a green glass shade. The bar was the American style long bar with a dozen fixed stools in front of the red leather cushion at the front and a single barmaid waiting to serve. Lizzy scanned the room and walked along the front of the bar to the far end and sat on the very last stool nearest the wall, just before the curve of the bar reached the wall behind. I ordered our drinks and went to sit on the stool to the right of Lizzy, but she stopped me.

"No mister, you are not to sit, you are to stand there!" she said as she pointed to the space on her left. I did as I was told and I found myself right at the curve of the bar, 45 degrees to Lizzy. The barmaid placed out drinks on the bar and I put them on our room tab. After she had moved away Lizzy looked at me and said.

"Stand closer!" so I moved. "Closer....and again, perfect, now don't move" lizzy commanded

I was almost touching Lizzy. I was so close.

"How do you like my tits in this blouse?" asked Lizzy.

"Magnificent!"

"If you could do anything to them now what would it be?"

"I'd shove my face down in between them and squeeze them with my hands."

"Really? Well we'll see. So, you had a good look at my bum when we came down, how does it look in the skirt, I know you like it?"

"I love your bum baby and when I see it in that skirt it does things to me."

"Like what?"

"I want to get behind you, feel you arse, lift the skirt, kiss, nibble..."

I could feel myself getting hard as I told my beautiful girlfriend some of my desires.

"Maybe I should wear it more often. And what do you think of me wearing stockings?" She asked as she shifted in her seat and hitching up her skirt far enough for me to see the start of her stocking tops.

"You know I love it, your legs are fabulous, shapely, sexy, feminine and when you wear stockings you wear them so well, I just can't help being turned on and wanting to make love to you."

"So, I have my tits on show, my backside in a short tight-fitting skirt and I'm wearing stockings, what would you do right now if you could?" Lizzy continued.

"I would rip open your blouse and free those stunning tits of yours, stand you up, turn you around, lift your skirt, bend you over and fuck you from behind."

"Are you excited by that thought?" Lizzy pressed me further.

I was, my cock was rock hard and pushing at my zipper, telling Lizzy this made it somehow sexier.

"Open your fly and get my boy out!" she ordered in a firm but playful voice.

I opened my fly and my seven-inch cock presented itself to Lizzy. She reached and took it in her left hand and pulled me a little closer. Next, she crossed her right leg over her left and allowed more of her stocking tops to show. Lizzy very slowly started to wank me off in the bar, slow and gentle movements that felt so good. After a few strokes she half exposed my helmet before slipping the foreskin back over. My cockhead was well lubricated already from the precum that my erection had generated, and Lizzy spotted it.

"I can see that he is all excited, but let's see if this bad boy can be good. He's not to cum do you understand?"

"Yes."

Next Lizzy slipped back my foreskin and rubbed my exposed helmet against her stockinged leg. The feeling sent a shudder through my body, my most sensitive gland on the soft material of her hold up. Lizzy continued to wank my shaft slowly while rubbing my cock end against her leg, I looked down and could see a wet streak forming on her leg, God it felt good. She was doing the same to me as I had done to her, dared me not to cum, exposed me in public and was now fully controlling me. Lizzy then upped the ante.

"I just bet you are desperate to fuck me now; I can see it in you. Your cock is rock hard. Your slutty little girlfriend is dressed up for you. You must want to feel my nipples in between your fingers, squeeze my tits, slip your fingers gently into my bald, wet tight pussy?"

Her words were pushing me the edge, the sensations of the hand job against her stockings had my body tingling.

"You want to push that beautiful cock inside me and fuck me until I cum, you want to feel my pussy contract around your cock, feel my pussy juice ooze out between my pussy lips and your cock...oh I think someone is going to cum, I told you not to!" her words practically dripping out of her mouth.

I wasn't sure if anyone in the bar was watching, but by now I didn't care I was so close, Lizzy pressed the sensitive underside of my helmet against her leg and slowly moved it downwards and bang that was it, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh, you naughty naughty boy, I told you not to cum and you have cum all over my leg." she mocked with false disdain.

Wads of jism spurted from me, Lizzy was still wanking me and rubbing me against her leg, I felt the first spurt, the second, the third and then another and another, my head was swirling, I looked down to see Lizzy's right shin, knee and top of her thigh covered in large globules of man milk and Lizzy grinning from ear to ear.

"Right since you have disobeyed me you have to be punished, you will do as you are told and take your punishment like a man." She giggled.

Lizzy uncrossed her legs carefully and slipped off her left shoe, pulled at the top of her stocking and rolled it off, she wrapped it under my balls and cock twice before tying it in a bow. Next, she slipped off her right shoe and very carefully rolled down the cum soaked stocking, Lizzy folded the stocking in a deliberate fashion ensuring that the cum was sandwiched between the folds and that none could escape. When she had finished the stocking was tightly folded into a small package like shape.

"Put him away! " she instructed and pointed to my trussed-up member which I did with some haste."Now listen to me carefully."

She checked time on the clock.

"It's six-forty, I am going back to the suite, you will stay here until six-fifty five, you will leave here and then come back to the suite. When you come in you will strip naked and lie on the bed face up. When you have done that you will call my name. Am I clear?"

"Yes baby."

"Now open wide" she said as she gestured to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and Lizzy stuffed the cum soaked stocking inside, the soft material felt strange and I began to taste the saltiness of my own cum, but I also noticed that when she stuffed it in that I could smell the unmistakable scent of her pussy.

"That stays in there until you are ready to call, understand?"

I nodded my agreement and watched as Lizzy popped her shoes back on, stood up, picked up her drink and walked out of the bar. My mouth was getting dry with the stocking in it, so I sipped my beer while I waited, swallowing wasn't easy, but I managed to stuff the stocking into one cheek to make things a little easier. Even though I was going to be "punished" I was really excited at the thought of what Lizzy had in store. The bar experience had blown my mind, Lizzy had paid me back for the auction night and gone to great lengths to make the night a success. I knew it would only be me and her, so another man or woman was ruled out. Would there be more exhibitionism? Bondage? After all I had tied her up or was she going for orgasm denial?

The hands on the clock seem to spin fast but never move as I sat and waited, it seemed like an eternity for the clock to reach six-fifty five, but when it finally did I left my drink and walked out of the bar and made my way to the suite. As I reached the door, I opened it with my key-card. I walked in closing it firmly behind me, noticing that the bathroom door was closed. I stripped off, untied the stocking from my balls laid down on the bed before removing the now soaking stocking from my mouth and calling for Lizzy. A few seconds later I watched as the bathroom door opened and Lizzy stepped out into the bedroom.

I could hardly believe my eyes, Lizzy walked across to the bed wearing a purple pvc mini dress, inch wide straps on each shoulder that led to a bustier type body that pushed up Lizzy's magnificent orbs to the point where it looked as if she would burst out of it any second. The skin-tight top led a very short pleated skirt section that stared at her waist and flared a little. I was so short it barely covered her quim and only just covered the top of her backside. Lizzy's legs we clad in pvc stockings in the same colour as her dress with a pair of silver stilettos. As she got closer I could see that around her neck she was wearing a sparkling wide choker necklace with strands of diamantes that made up the word Slut.

"Well I'm glad you followed my instructions this time, now do you like what you see?"

All I could do was nod.

"Right so let's get on with your punishment. Earlier I told you not to cum, and you did all over my legs, two weeks ago it was my arse you came over, now my legs. As part of your punishment you WILL NOT cum in my pussy. The last part of your punishment for disobeying me earlier is that you will lay on that bed, not move or touch me while I pleasure myself with you. Your body will work to please ME, not you. And it will stay that way until I am finished with you. Are we clear?"

"Yes." I replied

"Now open your legs and spread your arms so you are star shaped ."

I followed Lizzy's orders and she bent down close to me and stepped out of character for a moment and whispered to me not to worry and to remind me of our agreed safe phrase. No matter what Lizzy had in store I trusted her with my life, and I knew I wouldn't have to use it. Lizzy laid next to me on the bed and began to stroke my cock and balls, running her index finger around my balls, and up the underside of my tool to the head, before circling it and running it back down again. I was rock hard again in seconds. Lizzy cradled my balls giving them a squeeze.

"These still feel full to me." She said as she threw her leg over me and pushed herself up on all fours, she reached back and took hold of my cock and guided it to her pussy lips as she sat upright. I could feel my end nudging at her entrance, it had parted her sensitive outer lips and was poised to fill her up. Lizzy let her weight fall onto her haunches and my rock-hard cock slipped all the way into her wet quim. Lizzy let out a moan as the top of my cock hit the top of her tunnel, she took a few seconds to enjoy the sensation before rotating her hips, pivoting my cock high up inside her. I could feel the tip rubbing on her pussy roof and it stayed there when Lizzy changed from a round motion to a forward and backwards. Lizzy began to ride me harder and harder, her breathing getting shallow, her eyes closed, she pressed her hands into my chest, I was tempted to reach out and grab her, but I would be breaking the rules. I could feel her pussy oozing love juice and forming a sticky ring around the base of my cock, I knew her round tipped clit would be fully hard and at any minute she would cum. I felt the tell-tale signs of a cum shot forming for me as well.

"Baby, hurry or I'll cum in you." I gasped

"Noooo not allloooweeeeedddd." she cried as an orgasm burst within her.

Instantly she slid off my cock repositioning herself above my face and she slammed her quim down on my face covering my nose and mouth. In the moment I saw what she was doing I had sworn I saw a flash of purple, then I could feel a something hard pressing either side of my nose, I must have shut my eyes for an instant because when they opened I could see a small row of purple plastic jewels over Lizzy's clitty hood which wasn't its normal deep red colour but a darker shade. Lizzy had a clit clip on!

"Lick me, make me cum again". She demanded breathlessly.

I had little choice, if I was going to breathe, I had to. I pushed my tongue deep into her slot it's tip probing just inside her sopping hole, her juices were flowing after her orgasm and I drank in her nectar. Lizzy responded with more moans and gasps; the bridge of my nose pressed hard at her clitty nub as she rode my face. I fought for gasps of air in between lick stokes and Lizzy's movement suddenly, she grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face deep into her cunny and came again. Lizzy's body went rigid I could hear her cry,

"Oh fuck oh fuck, fuck fuck."

More of her beautiful lady cum poured from her love tunnel, covering my face and mouth she released her grip and lifted her sopping pussy off my face. For the first time I could see all of the clit clip, it was fitted around the top of her clitty, with two sides arms fitted snugly around her inner lips, sat the bottom two purple jewel droplets dangled from the ends. I didn't know if she had put it on before going to the bar or when she got back, but my god her pussy looked good adorned with jewels.

"Well done for not coming in my pussy earlier, but I'm not done with you yet!" She whispered.

Then Lizzy slid back down my body, pushing my still rock-hard staff upright with its now purple helmet still exposed.She mounted me again. My cock easily slipped into her lithe body filling her love tunnel to the max again, it had barely been two minutes since I was inside her last and in that time she had come twice, now she was bouncing up on down on me again. Lizzy was going for it big time; her head was back, and she was almost taking my cock all the way out of her before slamming back down on it. Gasps and moans had gone now Lizzy was almost yelling.

!Yes, god yes, yes baby........awww,ahhha,god oh yes!"

I could feel her pussy contracting around my staff, I could feel my cock twitching again getting ready to fill her up, she felt it too.

"Don't cum!.......Not yet." she cried as another shattering orgasm tore through her. She was barely over her peak when again she slid off my cock stopping the stimulus of her pussy from taking me over the edge.

Breathlessly Lizzy moved herself backwards on all fours between my legs, she remained on all fours and told me to move and stand next to the bed which I did. Lizzy turned her head to the left and looking at me spoke again.

"This is your last order. Fuck me in the arse baby!"

I walked around the edge of the bed until I was directly behind Lizzy, the pleated skirt had risen up fully exposing her arse and between her arse cheeks I could see a purple heart shaped jewel about an inch and a half across with silver edges....a butt plug, Lizzy had a butt plug in!

"Pull it out and fuck me there baby!!!" Lizzy demanded

Placing my hands on her hips I slid my cock into her pussy making sure I got my cock a fresh covering of her juices, as I pulled out, I took hold of the plug with my finger and thumb and gently pulled. I could see her little pink bum hole start to expand as I the plug began to emerge. Lizzy gasped as the plugs widest point started to pass out of her tight bum hole. I saw Lizzy's body rise as the inch-wide base popped free, as the plug came further out its tapered to a narrower rounded end and I could see a white liquid ooze from the bottom of her sphincter hole. Lizzy had already pumped her arse full of lube ready for me to take her anal cherry.

I wiped my cock up from her pussy to her back passage entrance and pressed it against it, I felt Lizzy tense in anticipation and I pressed my cock head forwards. At first I could feel some resistance to my entry, but then her starfish gave way. Lizzy cried aloud as my helmet penetrated her most secret passage for the first time. My cock head was inside my girlfriends' anal passage for the first time and I stopped waiting for her to get used to the invader in her arse.

"Baby are you ok? Do you want me to go on?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I'm fine, go for it my love, fuck my arse."

I needed no more encouragement; with Lizzy's instruction I pushed my cock as far into Lizzy's beautiful arse as I could. There was no way all seven inches were going in, but I judged that maybe four had filled her, again Lizzy cried aloud with what sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain. I paused for a moment and pulled backwards, Lizzy moaned, and I pushed back in on the second thrust Lizzy gasped aloud again but let her head and shoulders fall to the bed with her arse high in the air. I started to pick up my pace slowly and I could see streaks of white lube covering my cock. Lizzy was moaning her breathing shallow; she became vocal again.

"Aw baby, yes, that feels good.......use me like the slut I am for you."

I had never heard Lizzy speak like this before, but I suspected that it was part of what she had done in the bar, the gasps were real enough, so were the moans. Lizzy's pussy was tight, but her bum hole was vice like, I had been ready to fill her pussy up twice in the last few minutes and now I was going to cum big.

"I'm going to cum baby." I announced as I continued to fuck her arse.

"Go on, ahha, fill up.......ahhhhhh my arse"

One stroke, another and then boom! My cock erupted for the second time that night spewing jet after jet of cum deep into my girlfriend's virgin back passage. Lizzy felt my explosion and came too, shaking violently and spasming her final orgasm was huge and it was the only the second time that I had seen her squirt, spraying out of her pussy coating the tops of her thighs and running down the insides of her pvc stockings and dripping onto the black bed sheets. Slowly and gently I started to withdraw my cock from Lizzy's arse, my helmet slipped free with a pop like sound leaving her now bright red sphincter with distinct gape and mix of lube and cum oozed out of the bottom of her arsehole running down the flap of skin between her bum and pussy. Lizzy reached back between her legs catching the sticky mess and rubbed it all over her swollen pussy lips.