Discoveries at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm that feels good baby, thank you." she giggled with a cheeky smile.

Over the next hour or so we cleaned ourselves up in the shower and ordered room service, we sat on the bed together with a glass of red each and picked at the tapas we had ordered dressed only in the white bathrobes from the bathroom. When we were done, we slipped into bed naked. I wrapped arms around Lizzy and pulled her as close as I could get her. I checked that she was Ok for about the tenth time, and she told me she was. While we lay in each-other's arms. We discussed the two control nights and whether we had both enjoyed the experience and liked it, we both did and we would do it again, but we learned something valuable and that was we could play at control but we never wanted it for real with one or another. If anything, we had gotten closer than ever.

I was just about to close my eyes when Lizzy said, "You know that phrase, mother in law?"

"Yes?" was the reply.

Lizzy turned over to face me."Do you want one?"

"If that's your way of asking me to marry you, the answer is YES!"