Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,106 Followers

"That is sooo hot," Pamela said.

"We heard you like to give some hard pounding?" Vanessa said, looking at me with the most sultry eyes. "Does that extend to bad girls too?"

I was never too good with pushy girls like this, so I had no idea how to respond. With Mel it always felt natural, as she was not scared at all getting what she wanted from me. Luckily Mel came to my rescue.

"Oh, he's more than capable of that too," Mel said, smirking at me proudly, leaning down to shove my tongue into my mouth, right in front of the two young cops. Was this her way of asserting her dominance in the presence of these two young hot women?

I felt a hand on my thigh. Then another. I broke from the kiss to check what was going on. All three ladies were looking at me expectantly, Pam and Vanessa rubbing on my thighs, biting their lips.

"You guys... wanna frisk us over at our place?" Vanessa asked. She seemed the most eager of the two.

"What do you say? Wanna bang some policewomen?" Mel asked me.

Before I knew it, Vanessa had shoved her face into mine, darting her tongue against my lips, pressing hard to get in. Without thinking, I let her in, while Pamela was moving her hand dangerously close to my cock.

"Oooh. Someone's got lots to play with," Pam said excitedly.

"How about we take you out into the cop car, drive somewhere nice and warm and you bang the shit out of us?" Vanessa suggested, breathing a bit heavily. I could tell these women really wanted it.

Before I knew it, Vanessa and Pam dragged me to my feet, escorting me out, Mel eagerly moving to hold the door.

"Take care, champ," Joe yelled after me.

"Have fun," Mac winked at me, as I was more or less dragged out by these three hot women.

It was weird sitting in the back of a cop car. Even weirder sitting between a hot Asian chick and my hot cougar girlfriend, with the bombshell blonde Pam driving the cop car to their place. Vanessa had opened the first buttons, showing a lot of her cleavage as she leaned over me, clutching my shirt as we made out. I could taste the beer and bubblegum on her breath, but that didn't matter. I felt myself growing. A lot.

"Is that a gun, or are you just really happy to feel these big tits?" Vanessa moaned into my mouth, shoving my hand onto one of her breasts. I winced a bit, as she had reached for my right hand. She didn't notice, just squirming as she started rubbing herself against me.

"Let me get those buttons," Mel moaned.

"I could use the ease of pressure," I said, opening my mouth for Vanessa to shove one of her nipples into my mouth, clutching my head.

"Haven't anyone told you you shouldn't talk with your mouth full?" Mel teased. Vanessa laughed in delight.

"That's a felony, you need to be punished," Vanessa moaned, pulling my eager mouth more into her. I couldn't help but moan, especially when Mel finally fished out my rock-hard cock and started tickling it with light touches.

"Damn, I want in on that," Pam said from the front, hitting the blue lights so that she could burn a red light.

Soon enough we were all four stumbling into a small dark apartment at the other side of town, me getting tossed around between the very eager women. The three-seater in their living room was soon occupied by me in the middle, Pamela on my right, Vanessa on her knees in front of me fumbling with getting my pants down my legs, and Mel on my left biting her lips seeing these two hot young women so eager for her man.

It was a major turn-on for her to see these hot bombshells find me so desirable. I could feel her rubbing my chest, proudly looking on as Pam took her turn to get a taste of my mouth, which I happily accepted.

I suddenly gasped into Pam's mouth as I felt something warm and wet around my cock, starting to slide up and down my length at quite a rapid pace. Like this wasn't the end goal, but just the precursor of what was to come. Or cum. And just before I did, Vanessa pulled her mouth off my cock.

"I can't believe some of us are lucky enough to get this everyday she wants," Vanessa moaned, exchanging a knowing smile with Mel.

"Oh he can be quite a handful," Mel said, shoving a hand down my shirt and on to my pecs.

"I think he can be that in more places than just a hand," Vanessa said and turned. She inched her tight blue work slacks down her thighs, revealing her naked, round, and well-shaped ass.

Vanessa didn't even take the extra second to slide her orange thong off, she just slid it aside as she lowered herself down onto me. I would've yelped out loud, but I was still muffled by Pam who didn't seem to get enough of fucking my mouth with her tongue. Drool and slop had long since started to trickle down, but that didn't seem to deter her.

"Go easy, he's pretty thick," Mel warned Vanessa.

Vanessa quickly lowered herself as far down as she could, only managing half of me inside her, before she had to pull back up. She didn't seem to be able to take all of me, so she started bouncing up and down in my lap with what she could. Pam finally let me go so I could admire the fucking I was getting from this hot piece of ass. I gave Vanessa's sexy ass a slap.

Though Pam let go of my mouth, it didn't seem like I was getting any breaks. Mel slid down her own panties and climbed up, standing on the couch with feet on both sides of me, knees leaning into the back of the couch, lowering her pussy into my mouth. Now, this was something I absolutely could get into. I loved eating out Mel more than anything, especially when she was on top. She tended to become quite aggressive on top, and this time was no different.

I raised my hands to clutch her sexy cheeks and pressed her into my mouth, eating with abandon, pressing my tongue hard against her folds. Parting them, tickling them, and circling around, before sucking lightly on her clit as I gave her fast flicks. I could feel through her ass bucking against me that she was getting real into it.

Then the clamping wetness around my cock disappeared. And so did Mel's warm pussy from my mouth. Instead, Mel got up, turned, and sat down hard on my cock, shoving me inside her. Pamela quickly took Mel's place. I was barely able to take in the view of her bare pussy before she had shoved herself onto my face, clutching my head forcefully.

"Fuck I've waited to sit on this face for so long now," Pam moaned out, trembling all over as I eagerly ate her out.

Pamela seemed so into it she immediately started bucking and cumming all over my tongue. If it wasn't for Mel clearly reading the sign of my own orgasm, stopping in time, I would've shot my load already. Luckily Mel slowed down.

I wondered what Vanessa was doing. Looking up from Pam's pussy I saw the hot blond and the smoking Asian in a hot make-out session. I focused on their wet tongues colliding, invading each other's mouths back and forth. My cock pulsed hard inside Mel. Fuck, watching these two hot ones making out like that was almost too much. Mel quickly got off, however. She knew my body better than anyone at this point.

"Want a go?" Mel offered. Pam spun around and bent over the coffee table.

"I want to feel the full power of those power thighs," Pam said, wiggling her thick ass back and forth. I looked at Mel, who handed me a hand to help me to my feet so I could give this young cop the business.

I got up behind her, sawed my cock between her cheeks once or thrice, then lined up and shoved myself inside her wet entrance. Pam squealed in delight at the sudden penetration. I gripped her around the waist and started thrusting into her hard and deep, Mel at my side, rubbing me around the pelvis and up my abs. Having her sensually touch me while frantically fucking this hot young blonde made me pulse hard inside Pam. I didn't have much left in me now. Having fucked all three hot women in one go, after so much teasing, and so much kissing, and so much licking all over the place... I was a mere mortal man.

"I can't take it anymore," I moaned. I didn't really know these women, so I didn't know how well it would go over if I came inside them. Or on them.

Mel seemed to know how to deal with it, though. When I pulled back, she snaked her hand down to my shaft, angled it up, and lowered her mouth on it, taking it deep into her mouth. She was no doubt tasting Pam's wet juices, but that soon got overflowed as I came hard into Mel's mouth. Fuck. There was nothing better. I know I just had banged these two hot cops, but nothing beat cumming into Mel's mouth. It was simply the best.

After several spurts, it became too much, however. Mel had taken big loads from me before, but the angle didn't allow her to swallow fast enough, so it started dribbling down onto Pam's thick ass.

"Oh shit yeah! Fucking cum on my ass," Pam moaned. In reply, Mel took my cock out of her mouth and jerked it over Pam's ass, shooting several spurts onto her. Pam's eyes rolled back into her head and her lids flickered feeling the warmth collide with her skin.

Vanessa was quick to lick up the cum as it spurted out across Pam's back and ass, and as the spurts subsided, she even lowered herself to eat out Pam from behind, sending her colleague into a quick orgasm. Pam seemed like she was really into this.

But that was it. All spent, and the deed done we all laid sprawled across the living room, all four panting from the exhaustive excursion. Slouched back on the couch, I looked over at Mel, who met my eyes. She smiled warmly at me, reaching a hand over to cradle my face in her long fingers. I met her hand with my cheek.

"Want a beer?" Pam suddenly said in front of me, offering me said beer.

"Sure. Why not?" I was drained and my throat was hoarse, so any beverage was welcome.

"You guys are so good together!" Vanessa said, studying Mel and I.

"We are," Mel said proudly. Fuck. Anytime she did that, spoke of our relationship with pride, it made me weak in the knees. Even as I was slumped back on the couch.

"What are those tattoos?" Vanessa said, crawling up on my left side.

"It's all the girls he ever slept with," Mel explained. I really was a passive participant in this conversation, huh.

"Oooh. You'll have to get new ones then. Blue kisses on the ribs? That'd be hot."

"It would be painful," I chuckled. The ribs were probably the worst place to get tattooed, I imagine.

"Well. We better make it worth your while, then," Pam said, who then got out of a recliner, and started crawling on her hands and knees towards me. To me, it was a bit phony, but when in Rome, right?

"What you say, Mel, you think I can get your man hard again?" Pam teased.

"This virile young man? I'd be surprise if you didn't!" Mel chuckled, leaning over from my right, offering my cock to Pam

Pam eagerly shoved her mouth down my length. It was still just semi-hard, so she was able to take me almost all the way down. But as I grew, her bobbing head was slowly getting pushed off. Loud slurping filled the room as Pam tried to get me as wet and as hard as possible. Finally, I had enough. I rose her to her feet and stood with her, turned her around and bent her over.

"Fuck yeah, boss her around, that dirty skank," Vanessa cheered, as I entered her colleague.

Vanessa shoved the coffee table away, allowing Pam to get on all four instead. She then moved to the left of us and got down on all four as well. Mel did the same on my right.

"Line 'em up," Mel said playfully.

After giving Pam it all for two solid minutes, I moved to Mel. I had to say, as fun and exciting as it was to have these three women at once, it was Mel that was the greatest. Perhaps that was due to the connection we shared as a couple, but still, I would rather be with just Mel. The struggles of success, I guess.

After taking my sweet time railing Mel through moans of orgasmic pleasure, I moved back to Vanessa. It didn't take long before it again became too much for me, and this time I shot my load across Vanessa's back. Pam did as Vanessa did earlier, eagerly got to work to lap up my sperm from the shapely Asian chick.

Once again, we fell over into a panting frenzy in our fourway post orgasmic bliss. It had truly been a wild night. First getting drunk with the cops, then bone the police women? Pff, this was surely a night for the history books. At least for my sake.

Sensing it was ready to go, we slowly started to get dressed. Pam and Vanessa gave us wicked smiles and small waves as we headed out, now fully sober.

"So... How was it?" Mel asked, smiling devilishly down at me, as we made our way down the stairs of the two story apartment building.

"I am kinda dealing with it being real. Did that really happen?" I asked. Mel bent down and gave my cheek a peck.

"It certainly was hot seeing how ready those two were for you," Mel said, reminiscing what had just happened. "Vanessa wanted to kiss me," Mel added.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I didn't let her... I don't know, I didn't really care about them in that way. Like I know that sounds cold, but all I wanted to see was you perform. And boy did you show those girls another world. You've probably ruined them for any future men that will come their way," Mel teased.

I didn't really have a reply to that. Didn't really think about it that way, but it seemed to get to Mel in all the right ways. I just shrugged.

"Hey!" someone called behind us. It was Vanessa.

"Lemme drive you guys. It's way too late and cold outside. Police escort for Courtingtons finest," Vanessa smiled.

*

Back home, Mel and I were greeted by Hope, who seemed to have put in the long hours and waited for us. As I stepped through the door, Hope pulled me into a tight hug, digging her face into my chest, drawing in heavily through her nose.

"Fuck, their smell is all over you," Hope purred, shoving her face into my chest again. "That is so hot. Leather and some dirty skanks you probably bent over and showed them the business? Please new daddy, did you save something for me?" Hope pouted.

Mel chuckled at her own daughter's reaction. I was a bit baffled myself. I had been quite worried about how she would've taken it, but by the looks of it, Hope was much like her mother in that regard. Very accepting.

"Alright then, I'll let you have him tonight. I'm beat anyway," Mel said, stretching.

"Have me now?" I said, jokingly.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can manage one more horny little girl," Mel said, yawning as she started up the stairs.

I was even more baffled now. Mel's words always had a way of getting to me in all the right ways, and now was no different. The naughtiness of how she talked about us, and her own daughter no less, was to say, very arousing. But Mel winked at me, and went upstairs. Giving us the floor, so to speak.

"Don't worry, big hunk," Hope muttered into my chest, still holding me. "I don't need anything. I just needed to know you're still here for me. With me."

I met her deep blue eyes.

"Of course. I am nothing without you guys, and no slutty gang of cops will change that," I encouraged. Hope gave a small snicker at that.

There was a brief silence as we looked at each other. I could see that she was pretty tired. Hell, so was I. I had been in a fist fight, gotten drunk with the cops, and more or less been in a reverse gangbang. It was late, and I was totally beat.

"Did you give it to them good then?" Hope asked, even sounding sleepy.

"I'd say so," I said.

"So modest," Hope teased, starting to release our embrace. "Tuck me in?"

*

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. A bit different, but here we are. Hope you enjoyed. More to come.