Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel rested her head in her palm in deep thought as she fought the urge to look back where Hope had locked herself and Maia inside the downstairs bathroom. Where David had taken the violence to her daughters. I saw how she saw the opportunity to get away from this neighborhood, more specifically this house. We could live here and get by, but we wanted a life with smiles, and these memories were not what we needed.

"How much money were they offering anyway?" Mel asked after a while, in a quiet voice. She was looking at the floor as she spoke. I heard the resignation in her voice. She knew as well as I did what this could mean for us.

"I think he wanted me to earn a few hundred thousand in the main fight, and then a few during the warmups," I quickly answered, sensing a small turnaround.

"That much?" Mel said, moving her eyes to mine. I had to focus on the conversation and not her lips moving as she spoke, and how she looked at me with such care.

"Listen, I won't do it if you don't want me to. It's that easy. Mel, say no and I will never do it. But we can't ignore the opportunity," I started. Mel looked at me still, but when she didn't say anything I continued, "And maybe it's just these five fights. I don't know, I have a pretty good record so far, and I trust Freya to train me well if we go this route."

"Oh I know she would love to train you hard," Mel said with a small smirk, finally lightening the mood a bit. "Okay, I can feel myself conceding... How about we make a counteroffer? Is that something we can do?"

"I haven't really thought about it, but I guess so," I said, scratching my head. I didn't really wanna rustle any feathers.

"Make it five and I'll let you consider it," Mel said.

I stood up and knelt before her as she sat there in an almost resigned defeat. I took her hands in mine and kissed them both. "I'll be fine, Mel. Freya knows what she's doing, and I kinda do too," I explained. Mel nodded, looking at me with concern and compassion.

She knew the danger, but she also knew my desire to step up for her and our family. It was an undying, never-qualmed fire within me that Mel had awoken, and there was nothing that could change it. It was perhaps why I was so hung up on taking the deal. I could provide us with the cash that could take us right out of this hellhole.

"Do you remember the last time you tried to quit boxing, instead went and knocked that guy out in your first amateur fight?" Mel asked, laughing at how history was repeating itself.

"Well, I also said I wouldn't mind dating a boxer," she said, looking at me before cradling my jaw in her long, slender fingers that hid so much strength.

*

"See, I told you she'd come around," Hope said. She was driving my SUV. I always found it hot when a small girl drove a big car. Hope's torn stockings and checkered skirt certainly helped.

We were on our way to talk with James the very next day. We let Hope drive. She was a bit clumsy, but what kind of mechanic would she be without a license?

"Don't talk like I'm not here," Mel said from the back.

Maia was away, as she was most of the time. She had been absent a lot before by default, but ever since David broke in, she was rarely at home anymore. I couldn't blame her. So it was the three of us off to sign the documents. We'd just meet at the gym for simplicity. We soon after pulled in and were met with Freya, who would be present as well. James had agreed to the collected sum of five hundred thousand dollars. Fifty as a signing bonus, then the two hundred spread over five fights, and the rest as a purse against Carlos. If our math wasn't too far off, I hoped that would land us that property up in the hills by the first few fights, then start the construction of our dream home by the main fight.

"Also, with each fight, try to get your name out there," James had said on the phone, giving a few notes on how I could become a commodity to the boxing world. "Your fighting style is already entertaining, but every bit would help." I had barely paid attention, as none of that really interested me. Sure, I wanted to do a good job, but the glory wasn't for me.

"You'll need daily massages and recovery treatment, and I'd ask the college if they have anyone who can help you with strength and conditioning. Unless Frank or Freya knows someone," Mel said, reading on her phone. As my mature milf girlfriend, she had taken it upon herself to do all the research to make sure her boyfriend was in top condition and well sought after.

"Don't worry Mom, we'll be fine," Hope chuckled, as Mel scrolled on.

"I'll stop worrying when this ordeal is over," Mel said, but she did put her phone away.

But that was perhaps more due to us pulling into the gym. Outside stood a black Lexus. It looked pretty impressive, especially as we pulled up in our old Cherokee. I didn't really feel like upgrading though. I had too many fond memories with it. Both on the hood and inside of it.

"Hold up, Hannah, the guys are here now," the guy named Lewis said as he wandered the parking lot while talking on his phone.

"Sorry about that," he said, shaking my hand as we exited the car. "James and Carlos had some urgent business they needed to attend to, so it's just me. I have the papers here in my suitcase, all demands met, costs for trainers and such accounted for and will be separate from your purse."

The whole signing process was less ceremonious than I had expected. I'm not even sure what I had expected. There were several things and stuff to sign and that was it. Mel, Freya, and Hope looked over each page for me. The only one kinda who was sort of relaxed was me. I felt almost numb to it all, here I sat, as if it hadn't dawned on me just yet what we were planning to do. It was after all me who had to step in the ring.

"Alright. That was it. The first fight is in mid-February, so... see you guys then," Lewis said. He shook our hands and departed.

"So do we celebrate or something? Mourn?" I chuckled, looking at the grim faces of Freya and Mel.

"I suggest Mel and Hope do the celebrating, but you and I have work to do," Freya said. "If you thought this is a holiday, newbie, then you're fucked. We're jogging five miles and then heading right into sparring to clean up all your fuck ups the next five weeks."

*

Five weeks of training, what is there to say? I got my ass kicked both in terms of the sparring and the brutal workouts, but I knew there was progression within there somewhere. Pain and suffering. Highs and lows. But mostly highs. First of all, pain was something I could tolerate. Second, I was primarily having a great time now that I had eyes on the prize. The lows came mostly when I had one of my bad days in the gym. But Frank, as a former active fighter, told me out of three good days you would have a real bad one, and it was part of the process. It was really helpful to have a big brother figure like him around.

I also experienced support from all directions when the news spread. I had a good circulation of jogging partners, dragging me along for my daily six miles. Mostly it was Freya, but often we were joined by Hope, Frank, and Trent. One or two times even Benny joined in. Trent was nowhere near on our cardio level, but he made up for his lack of pace with great attitude and antics. As it was February in Indiana, Trent insisted we'd jog shirtless to 'show the ladies how it's done'. I obliged, but only when he was around. Both Freya and Hope shot us weird looks. Freya especially trailed down to my pursed lips tattoos, raising a suspicious eyebrow. One red, one black on my chest, and two blue ones just below on my ribs.

"No one six in the morning has swagger like us, swagger like us," Trent sang as we jogged, doing some awkward Rocky-type shadowboxing.

"I'm hooked and I can't stop staring," Hope sang from yet another song. I looked over my shoulder and saw her winking at me, only to see her mouth "Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha," then bite her full bottom lip. Naughty girl.

In addition to my jogging and boxing, Mel hooked me up with a guy called Andre who would help me with my strength and conditioning, as well as nutrition. Mostly he told me about my running programs and stretches and helped me maintain my weight and strength in a helpful way. Andre also introduced something I only knew a fraction of. Hot cold treatment. It was supposed to help with recovery but it was hell on earth the first few times. You're supposed to heat up real fast for a few minutes, like a hot shower or a sauna, then dive in an ice bath or something really cold.

"Come on, don't be a pussy," Hope taunted me, standing right behind me with a towel in her hands.

We had dragged a decent-sized tub out back for my ice bath, straight after a steamy shower. While it turned out I had the best support team I could imagine, none of them seemed too eager to join me in this part of the torture. Which was understandable, not really thrilled about it either here I stood in my boxers shivering.

"I'll make you nice and warm inside," Hope purred in my ear. "Or I'll try to warm as much of you as possible. As deep as I can."

I couldn't get into the water faster. I almost slid on my heel and Hope had to catch me by my shoulders for me not to completely fall over. Some of the loss of balance could certainly be blamed on the vast amount of soreness in my quads, calves, and everything else really, but hey, the promise of something good was definitely the carrot for a young warm-blooded male. Or cold-blooded for now, as it felt like the water was cutting into me like knives. It didn't help that it was still winter here in Indiana.

"There you go. Three minutes, then your fourth and final portion of broccoli, rice, and chicken waiting for you inside," Hope said. "And for dessert, at least for me, I'm getting a nice cone and hopefully with glazing."

"Jesus, Hope, y-you're k-killing me here," I chuckled as I shivered.

"I'm trying to keep you motivated," Hope smirked deviously. "Here, take the towel, I'll help you up so you won't bang your head on the way in."

Hope was right to help me. My cold ass could barely stand from the violent shivers. You gotta do what you gotta do. I just kept my focus on the price as I was guided in.

"Jesus, you're cold," Hope said, a bit surprised at my lack of control of my legs.

"I-ugh- I-I just n-nee-need to get u-used to i-it," I managed to get out through the violent shivers.

"I'll just plop you in your recliner then, we need to get you some blankets," Hope said, seeing how cold I had become.

"B-but," I started, as I saw the possible blowjob slipping away. Hope wasn't one to do such things in the openness of the living room. The most public she'd ever do anything was in a secluded parking lot in the back of my Cherokee.

"No buts. Sit down mister," Hope said, as she almost had to shove me into my chair. "Maybe we can make an exception tonight."

"But your mother," I started. Hope looked shyly at the floor as she got down on her knees before me, clearly determined to fulfill her promise.

"Just cum quick, then," Hope said, meeting my eyes for a split second. She seemed sure of what she wanted but still hesitated a bit.

She looked past my shoulder to the kitchen where Mel was and looked slightly unsure how this would play out. We hadn't really done anything in front of each other, neither me and Mel in front of Hope and the other way around.

I heard Mel fetch plates in the cabinet and looked to Hope to see what the plan was. Hope seemed a bit unsure too. None of us knew how either of us would react to something like this. Hope just sat on her knees in front of me with her hands on my knees, me shivering under a warming blanket, both of us waiting for what was next. It was weird how sexual me and Mel were, even including some naughty police girls a few months ago, but now me and Hope were fish out of water. Sure, it was of course because they were mother and daughter and I was dating them both. There were some undiscovered territories in our trio relationship for sure. And blowjobs weren't really something Hope was too used to doing just yet.

Fortunately, we had the guiding hand of Mel. She had found and loaded the plates, and had taken two steps towards the living before we heard a stern "ahem. What is going on here?"

Hope started to rise, but Mel spoke as she stepped around the couch and placed a few plates of food on the table. "Don't get up on my behalf. I won't stop you getting some dessert before dinner," she chuckled. "They made the same joke," I mused.

"Eh. Really?" Hope said, sounding like the slightly awkward teenage daughter again.

"Why not?" Mel said. "Come on now, before I'm doing it for you."

Was I being fought over? If it could even be called a fight.

"Maybe we can wait until later," Hope mumbled.

"Nonsense. Don't be shy now. I wanted us to remain normal, remember? I don't want us to be all weird about it. It is a good thing that we can share something so beautiful," Mel said. Share something so beautiful... Was she talking about me in such glowing terms? I felt myself warm up further than with the help of the blanket.

"Yes, but this isn't exactly normal," Hope retorted.

"Meh, giving Bran a little something in the living room sounds normal to me," Mel said, sitting on the couch to my right. She would have a pretty good side angle if Hope decided to do something. "That's what little dutiful girls do for their boyfriends," she added, giving a wicked smile to Hope, which had Hope blushing as she turned back to me.

Hope looked up at me, but I chose the silent approach hoping for anything at all. Yet I didn't want to ruin anything either. I wanted this to be as normal as Mel wanted it to be. Our normal, I should say.

"Want me to suck you off while Mom watches?" Hope asked. I felt my already hard cock throb just her saying it. I didn't know how much I wanted it to happen before she put it like that.

I nodded, giving a glance at Mel. She was just staring at my blanket-covered crotch, waiting for the show. Hope slowly started to rub at my thighs, inching up more and more. I tried to be as patient as possible, seeing where this led. I had hopes of where it might go one day, but that was so distant I didn't even hope for both of them at the same time.

"Sorry, it's just too awkward," Hope said, looking up at me and then at Mel. "I don't know how to... you know, do it... with you here."

"That's okay, sweetie," Mel said warmly. My heart dropped... but I of course would play it cool. Everything in due time... if ever...

But then Mel slid off the couch and joined Hope on the floor in front of me, rendering me speechless. Now I was looking down at both Mel, looking up with blue-gray eyes and freckles, and Hope, who had a deeper shade of blue, but the same freckles. My cougar girlfriend and my hot little goth girlfriend were both on their knees in front of me. I don't know how I could get any harder.

"See? We need to help this poor boy out," Mel said, rubbing her strong, yet soft fingers along the fabric that formed my bulge, moving the blanket aside. As I sat in nothing but boxers it was quite revealing by now. My erection could barely be contained.

Hope joined her gaze at my erection. "Looks like it. Wow, it really turns you on that much?" Hope asked.

"Of course it does," Mel said determinately, grabbing the waistband of my boxers and jerking them down, me instinctively raising up to allow it to slide down to my ankles.

Once my erection was free, the mood seemed to shift. Hope no longer seemed to focus on the awkwardness of having her mother right next to her while looking up at their mutual boyfriend's cock, instead she was refocused on me. Still, she hesitated.

"Come on, darling," Mel said, her fingers reaching the base, tenderly cradling my shaft at the root, slightly bending my erection towards them. "You better get to work, daughter. Show me how you handle Bran's big meat, baby girl."

I couldn't help but love how Mel was guiding us through this, especially with how she talked during it. It was truly mind-boggling that she would actually help orchestrate something like this, even when she had previously talked about how she didn't like doing stuff with girls.

After another short moment of hesitation, Hope reached her furthest hand, her right up to take over my cock in her grip. Mel in return withdrew her hand and sat back on her heels as she looked at Hope, who sat herself more upright for better leverage. It probably happened way faster, as it all felt like it was in slow motion. From Mel more or less pointing my cock at her daughter to Hope angling herself to engulf my cock in her mouth.

It was happening before I realized it. Hope sunk down and before I knew it, the tip and head of my cock disappeared into Hope's warm mouth. She closed her lips and pressed her tongue into the back of my cock.

"There you go," Mel muttered. She sounded in a mix of awe and fascination. It was probably the first time she saw her daughter as a woman that could do naughty things, and not just be her own little goth self. And it was probably an odd sight to see her love receive a blowjob from someone else, even, or especially, from her own daughter.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned. Mel shot me a dirty grin, knowing full well how much I appreciated a good blowjob. "I'm feeling warmer already."

Hope didn't get off to reply as if she wanted to stay the course while she had the courage. So instead, she started gliding her lips up and down the inches she was able to get in her mouth. Because she had a small mouth and an even tighter throat, she was yet only able to take me halfway. She soon found a steady rhythm and started bobbing, eyes closed and focused on the task at hand. Before long, she was gagging and choking with each bob, saliva trailing down my shaft, sending me into heaven as my head bumped at her throat over and over.

"I can't get it all the way," Hope muttered, taking my cock out of her mouth. I wasn't sure if she was telling anyone or no one.

"Here," Mel said. With one long glide, she sunk my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. She only choked a little bit. Then, after two short bobs, she ascended off me.

"Wow, you do it so easily," Hope mused earnestly.

"Lots of practice," Mel laughed.

Meanwhile, I was focused not only on them double-teaming me like in my wildest dreams, and chit-chatting about it but also on how Mel had just sucked me down with my dick covered in Hope's spit and slop. It made me throb, and throb wanting them to both lick all over my cock. Maybe they're tongues bump into each other... maybe leading to them kissing. Fuck, I had to calm down before I shot my load too quick.

But as Mel let Hope have her turn, she didn't really move away. Her face still hovered close to. And to my huge enjoyment, as Hope took a break from bobbing to lick the side of my shaft, Mel joined her tongue to the mix too. Each of them licking up and down each side, each focusing on their tasks. It was starting to become too much, especially with Mel cradling my balls as they worked me. Then, as if in another reel of slow motions, I saw Mel's tongue glide up towards the tip, and soon after Hope did too. I don't know if it even happened for a full second, but I saw their tongues lightly brush against each other as they both came up. I wanted to burn it to my retina forever. It was the closest they'd ever come, but it was plenty enough. I clenched my fist, clenched my eyes, and gritted my teeth as I came hard. I couldn't stop myself as my cock exploded like a geyser. The girls never stopped lapping all over as my cum trickled down the sides. Neither were shy of taking big loads into their mouths and swallowing down the hatch.