Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off, trying to have him throw the same combo. He did. His two jabs landed square above my eye. I briefly looked at his eyes and I saw he had regained some confidence, but I was about to put an end to that. When the right came I ducked down while shooting my right to his chin. He crashed and stumbled backward while I damn near ran after him. I cut the ring off so he was trapped in the corner. Right hook, left hook straight to his gut. I was relentless, knowing now he couldn't take the volume or power. He tried to clinch my head, but I gave him one final left hook before I sat down on another right uppercut using all the strength in my legs and torso to twist and shoot up as hard as I could. When I felt him buckle against the corner I bolted back so could jab his face and was about to send a straight right to his face, but it never landed.

The next thing I saw was the refs coming in between, waving it off. Before I knew it, Freya hoisted me in the air, while cheering loudly. I could even hear the gang hollering too!

"You did it!" Freya cheered. "I knew it! Fuck yeah!"

"Great job, kid!" Frank roared.

*

As per norm when anything happened, we went straight to Your Mom's House, our favorite local bar. When Freya and I pulled up, everyone was there already (I was delayed for mandatory stuff with the boxing commission). Mel and Hope were already there to greet me as I stepped through. Both were dressed in matching dresses. Not in color, as Mel dressed in all red and Hope in all black, but they wore the same type of silk-like party dresses reaching just around their knees. I also noticed how they both wore matching-colored lipstick, red and black.

Right in front of everyone they in turn pulled me into passionate kisses. Some time ago something like that would make me flustered, but I didn't care about that now. I was proud to be Bran, I was proud to be Mel and Hope's man. Feeling them clutch me as they violently kissed me with vigor, I felt like a world champ already.

Maia of course had shown up for the celebrations too, Trent and Benny were there, Frank, Detective Joe Jackson, James, and Lewis even. To my slight surprise and kinda awkwardness, Pam and Vanessa had showed up. Luckily, they were both on duty.

Bartender George even let Sammie, my 11-year-old sister, in for a short while. After the mandatory greetings and congratulations from every participant, including some randoms around who just happened to be there, I found myself in a brief conversation with Dad about everything that had been going on. From Mel, to Hope, boxing, my desire to buy a home in Courtington, and all those major life things. He had been scared shitless when he heard I was fighting, as he himself had never been one to throw a punch.

"But how did you learn about it?" I asked him, sitting in the same booth I had sat with Trent, Benny, and the other guys what felt so long ago.

"Your girlfriend called me," Dad chuckled.

"Ah... Erh, which one?" I asked.

Dad chuckled awkwardly, and nodded at Mel who was talking with Sammie. Yeah, that sounded like something she'd do. Mel had insisted me going to my family during the holiday, and now she brought them over here for my fight. She included them more than I did. In some ways, maybe I should feel bad, but learning to manage things on my own had been the reason I went out to a college town far away from anyone I knew. Anyway, I had my dear girlfriend to help me remember those types of things. What a lifesaver, head to toe.

"You've really made something out here, Bran. Settling down, growing up. You have no idea how it is for a parent to see their children do well. Maybe one day you will... I'm really proud of you, that you're able to break out of your shell," Dad said, in a surprising moment of transparency.

We had never really had any type of bonding conversations, so it was a small surprise Dad had any such thoughts surrounding me at all. I ended up staring awkwardly at him for a few moments before I was able to mutter a "Thanks, Dad." I had no better response. I wish I did, but what could I say? If there were anything, I couldn't think of it. I was honestly taken aback.

"Well anyway, I gotta get Sammie to bed. It's getting late already. Early flight tomorrow."

"Yeah. Work on Monday," I chuckled. I then noticed we had the same chuckle. Dad slapped my shoulder, gave it a squeeze, and headed off to fetch Sammie who was telling Mel about her favorite flowers.

"That fucking wimp had no chance. He had no idea what he was facing. No clue what to do," Trent said, coming over with four beers in hand.

I nodded towards them, "You drinking for four?"

Trent twisted his face up as if I had slapped him across the face before slowly pushing one of the glasses into my hand. "What on earth do you think of a player?" he asked indignantly.

He turned and handed one to both Freya and Mel who was just emerging. The evening kept up like that. Several people came and went, with mainly Mel at my side. It wasn't all about the fight, a bunch of it was celebrating life in general it seemed. Our lives were going the way we wanted, and we were happy for it. In the end, though, I became tired. I was dozing while Freya vividly retold the fight for the third time in a row. I couldn't blame her excitement. I was her first prospect and she was proud. And the alcohol probably kicked her into high gear.

"You were so impressive and so good. This is why we focus so much on power punches and combinations! Oh, Bran, you dominated that bitch! The guy had no idea what kinda power he was in store for. Fuck, I wanna go home and watch the tape. Frank filmed it. Did I say that already? I mean, those tree trunk legs really know how to pound-" Freya said, not really paying attention to how she worded herself.

"Alright, dear Freya, I think Bran has had enough," Mel laughed as I almost banged my head against the table from sheer exhaustion. "Not compliments, those we can shower him with all day, but he's falling asleep."

Freya snapped out of it and refocused her eyes on me. She had been in an almost dream state while describing it all. "Sure. Yeah. Of course. Go home and sleep well. You've earned it!" Freya said, giving me a quick hug. That was a first. She had never been one to show physical affection in any other way than punching me. Well, I didn't mind. I knew how it was, and perhaps the alcohol was getting to her a bit more than we realized. No matter.

"Sleep tight," I groaned, giving Freya a wave as she headed off to the bar.

"Oh, it's gonna be tight, alright. We have some more private celebration to do," Mel moaned in my ear, knowing just how to make me roar awake.

*

Hope took the wheel, as she hadn't been drinking. Joe Jackson had even given her a 'Get out of jail free' card, calling ahead to warn the officers on duty, as she had yet to take her license despite more or less working as a mechanic. She was a competent driver nonetheless. Joe was a real mensch for that, honestly. He had really embraced his role as my pal on the force.

Mel shoved me into the back as soon as we opened the back passenger door. I managed to hear Hope let out a small 'Jesus' before I disappeared into the car. I landed on my back as she quickly climbed on top of me, ripping my button-up shirt in the process. She barely shut the door behind her as she threw herself on top of me and started to kiss me from my chest and up. Mel briefly lost her balance as Hope accelerated, but she clung to my shirt and I held her tight.

"I should never have doubted you," Mel moaned as she sucked into my neck with her red lipstick. She departed her lips with a small string of slop. "I never did... I was just worried. I didn't want my dear man hurt," she said in a low voice so sensually, cuddling into my chest.

"It's perfectly fine," I assured her. "Now come here."

"Someone is hungry, eh?" Mel said, using the remnants of my shirt to pull her face closer to mine, her lips hovering half an inch from mine. "One night away and you're already dying to get in my- oh-"

I had turned pushed her onto her back and hiked her dress up slightly allowing my hands to trail up between her thighs. Hungry was an understatement. I quickly found her entrance and started treating her how Mel was due to be treated. I pumped her with my fingers a few times making her moan in delight before I had enough. I kissed her cheek, I kissed her chin, her neck, and down between her breasts. Her dress was still on so for once I had to skip her delicate stomach and go straight for the main course. I had been sleepy a minute ago, but now I was dying to eat out my hot cougar girlfriend.

"That is so fucking hot," I heard from the front. I had almost forgotten Hope was there. "Like I know it's my mom, but seeing how hungrily you're taking her... fuck..."

"Eyes on the r-road," Mel whimpered, but was shortly after cut off as I shoved my tongue into her clit and started lapping and sucking for everything I was worth.

I felt Mel pull some of her dress down to create some modesty, feeling the soft velvety material create a crimson darkness around me as I focused on pressing my tongue as deliberately as possible in the places I knew Mel loved the most. Mel soon purred in satisfaction, giving me all the signals I needed. I sucked into her, letting my tongue massage her the way I knew she liked it. She gasped and groaned before she grasped my head and guided my head further down so I could eat her ass out, stalling her own orgasm momentarily. Mel soon after started moaning softly as I felt her wetness crease all over my face, feeling her pull me hard into her pussy. I kept up the tempo and the attention all the while, making sure to let Mel cum as she good as she deserved.

Suddenly Mel and I both jolted, as the car came to a short stop. Hope's somewhat inexperienced driving skills alerted us that we had arrived home.

"Already?" Hope said with a knowing smirk as I came out of the car, wiping my chin from Mel's orgasm.

"You're up next," Mel shot back with a just as dirty smile. That silenced Hope for a minute before she hurried the door.

The three of us bolted up the stairs. Entering the bedroom, Mel instructed Hope to lie down on the bed. Hope looked nervously between me and Mel, however, hesitating. She was still unsure of the dynamic, but it was obvious that she wanted to have more fun together. Lust was written in her smokey eyes.

"It's okay, Hope. Lean back and let him have you," Mel whispered. If I wasn't hard before, I certainly was now. Mel just knew how to push buttons the right way.

Hope nodded, laying back. Mel climbed up next to her head, took Hope's hands, and more or less pinned them above her daughter's head. "It's okay, Hope," Mel reiterated softly.

I couldn't bear it anymore. I threw myself between Hope's flawless thighs, pulled her jet-black thong aside, and stuffed my tongue inside her, parting her labia immediately, now her dress creating a sacred room where it was just me and her sweetness. Hope groaned out, and even Mel gasped seeing my hunger. I ate Hope with such intensity it felt like I had to devour her to quench my thirst for her sweet juices. I sucked her into me, pressing my tongue firmly into her, trying to make her feel just how much I had longed for her thighs to wrap around my head yet again. It hadn't been much in the later weeks, but now I was going full animal mode as I took in as much of Hope as possible, as I had with Mel in the car.

"Jesus," Mel said, "Hope really had a great view in the car. Come on, Bran, show this little girl how you do it!"

I did. I shoved my tongue into Hope's clit once more and sucked on her. Hope gasped out even louder. Feeling the moment was ripe enough, I sunk my head down to eat her ass like I had done with Mel. Hope was not shy with anal play and was just as responsive to me lapping her ass deeper and harder with each stroke. I felt her entire body begin to shake, but she was unable to move away from the overwhelming orgasm as Mel had her pinned by her arms, and I held her tight by the hips.

"Don't s-stop!" Hope squealed from above. "D-Don't you f-fucking s-stoppp, Brannn!"

"He won't," Mel reassured. I didn't.

I shoved my tongue as hard as I could into her and did my swirls to stretch her out the way I knew Hope loved. I felt her thighs tense up as she wanted to grab my head with her hands, but Mel held her firmly. But I took the signal and shoved it into her deeper, my nose escaping into her folds as I ate her as deep as I could.

"Oh, oh shit! Ffffuuuuck!" Hope whimpered.

Hope gasped out in a loud whimper as I lapped her into a blasting orgasm. I could feel her contract above, gushing violently. Of course, the hungry man I was, I devoured all the juices pouring into my mouth.

Just after Hope gasped and screamed out as she bucked along with the waves and waves of her orgasm. I felt her grind against me, eager for more, so I pressed into her even harder to make her cum even harder. Hope squealed up, trying to resist her mother pinning her down, but alas she was just simply forced to ride the waves endlessly until I was satisfied.

"O-okay... o-okay," Hope stuttered when I finally let her rest.

I climbed onto the bed and collapsed next to her, Mel still sitting by Hope's head. For a moment we just rested. I looked over at Mel in wonder at what was next. I was dying to cum, but I also had a long day. Her thighs were awfully close and could easily wrap around Hope's face soon. But that was probably too far. They had both been eaten out while being in the same room, and previously sort of both had sucked me off, but they both still had barely touched each other in that way.

"I now know how cute my daughter looks when she cums," Mel quipped, giving a small chuckle. "Here," Mel added with a small devious smile, looking at my mouth while handing me a small towel. I quickly dried off my drenched chin.

"It was s-sooo good," Hope said. "I love when he does it, but being watched... by my own mom, pinned down even. Woah. Just woah."

"Speaking of pinned down. Remember what we talked about?" Mel asked, smiling down at Hope.

"You guys, I'm still here," I joked.

"Shush, Bran. You ready?" Mel asked Hope, who nodded in response and sat up.

I gulped. What had they been talking about? I trusted them completely, so I followed after when Mel guided me further up the bed.

"Tonight is all about you, love," Mel said, kissing my forehead.

"What have you been planning?" I asked, smiling sheepishly at them. Mel sighed. She stood up in the bed, took off her panties, and shoved them in my mouth.

She then crawled down to the end of the bed, where Hope was sitting on her knees, but instead of joining her, she went to a drawer where she found a set of handcuffs. Oh lord. I wanted to ask what this was about, but being gagged and intrigued to see where this was going I decided to roll with it. I just watched as Mel wandered to my left, handcuffing me to the bedpost before leaning over me stuffing her big breasts in my face as she handcuffed my right.

"We both had a small discussion about how good you liked having the two of us suck you off. So we thought why not do it again? Now we can do it without too much awkwardness," Mel said, sitting down on her knees next to her daughter. "Isn't that right, Hope?"

"Yup. I must admit I'm a bit nervous, but... I think it's gonna be fun and interesting. And to see you squirm will be even better," Hope said, adding an extra devious smile at the end.

I muffled something trying to respond, but as I was gagged it was just nonsense dribble. The girls giggled at my helplessness as they both now were settled on their knees on each side of my own set of knees.

"So..." Mel said, turning slightly towards her daughter. Hope looked at her expectantly. Mel wasted little time, moving one hand around Hope's waist and her other to cradle Hope's head, before leaning down to her and shoving her tongue forcibly into Hope's welcoming mouth.

Hope moaned loudly as I could see Mel quite forcefully dominate Hope's mouth. Hope's cheeks bulged slightly from having her tongue shoved around in her own mouth by her own mother. Meanwhile, I felt like both my head and my cock were about to explode. They skipped any pretense or build-up, no pecking or light touching. Mel had just grabbed Hope and started ferociously making out with her.

Had they truly planned this? For me? My eyes were practically bulging as I stared at them. Mel even departed back a mere inch so I could witness the two women's tongues in a glistening battle right in front of me. I could even hear it, the wet smacks of their mouth as well as both of their groans, the slick sounds of their tongues colliding.

By the sounds of Mel and Hope's low moans, I could tell they didn't mind it either, once they got started. Both had their eyes closed, just going with the flow. Mel clutched Hope's dress as they took a small break, forehead against forehead. Hope smiled slightly, as she side-eyed how I was staring at them. I was dying to crawl up and inspect every detail of their make-out session up close, but I was stuck to the bed. Instead, I remained squirming, just like Hope had wanted.

"Think he likes it?" Hope asked in a husky voice.

"I think he does," Mel muttered back, still slightly out of breath.

Mel then kissed Hope lightly once, twice, before they were tongue-deep once again. I could see Hope's hand slightly trail up Mel's thigh, but it never went under her dress. Instead, Hope moved it over to my thigh, gliding it up to my throbbing erection, fishing it out before giving a few light strokes. Now it was my time to groan, finally getting some long-awaited attention, relieving a small bit of tension that had built up.

"We better get to the main course, don't you think?" Mel said.

"Absolutely," Hope said, wiping drool and smeared red and black lipstick from around her mouth.

"Why don't you begin, then I can give you pointers?" Mel suggested. They were talking as if I wasn't an active participant. I guess I really wasn't, I was just the ever-happy recipient of Mel teaching Hope how to take my girth.

Hope gave a 'challenge accepted' snort and darted down. Being pent up, she didn't do any teasing. She shoved her mouth as deep as possible right away, taking me halfway down before my head teased her throat. I was so sensitive I damn near came already. While I loved a good deepthroat, bumping the sensitive part of my head against Hope's opening caused smaller electricity to shoot through me. Now was no different.

"See, you're taking him deep, and I like how you grace him against the roof of your mouth, but you really should put your tongue into his shaft on the way down," Mel said, cupping my balls with one hand, pressing a firm finger into my taint to delay my orgasm. She knew how I worked better than I did. She did it so casually and matter-of-factly.

"Like this?" Hope asked before diving down again, pressing up and down while her tongue pressed into the underside of my dick while my head rubbed into her roof and down towards her throat. It felt so good, tickling every nerve in my dick in an almost excruciating way.

"Yessss like that," Mel said.

Hope eagerly bobbed her head up and down, causing me to almost erupt. The situation of mother and daughter handcuffing me so they could have their way with me was way too hot in itself, but Mel teaching Hope how to treat me was just too much icing on a wonderful cake. But Mel knew how to delay me cumming. I noticed that Mel had pulled down the straps of her red dress so both her breasts were exposed.

"So when you get deep like that," Mel instructed. "You need to relax your throat and make a small arch. Especially because you're so little. It might be a bit uncomfortable, but you'll love it in no time."