Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 10

Story Info
Bran celebrates his birthday and more...
26.2k words
4.72
5.3k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,167 Followers

*

After a week's break, it was straight back into a short five-week camp for another fight at the end of March. I'd have more time for my next fights after this one, but for now, the fights came fast to build my immediate reputation. I didn't take too much damage in the first so I didn't think it would be a problem. Jogging in the remaining snow, boxing, working on the things Freya thought were my weaknesses, sharpening my strengths, constructing a strategy.

But it wasn't too bad. It was almost like jogging in the morning and seeing them become brighter and brighter became a symbol of how we were in full motion toward the next chapter of our lives. Spring came with its richness, the smells and sounds of the warmer time to come acted as a metaphor for where Mel, Hope, and I were going.

Another perk of jogging in the winter, coming home soaking wet with melting snow and sweat all over me, was the showers that at times could become quite... hot and steamy. Very steamy. I would have a long day of sloshy joggings and sparring, which then would land me in the shower and my two naked beauties on their knees in front of me. Mel, with her big teardrop breasts, slender frame, and well-set ass, and of course Hope, also with a set of full tits, but with a much more petite, albeit increasingly muscled physique.

Some might expect the double blow job from my two girlfriends to be a one-time thing or something saved for some special occasion, but Mel and Hope were both full of surprises, as they both would often join me in the shower. Helping me soap up, paying extra attention to certain areas.

"Every time we can show you how much we love you, and how fun this can be, is a special occasion," Mel had said, before eagerly dragging my sweaty t-shirt off me, Hope shortly shoving a beer into my hand(my last for weeks).

I had never thought to try it, but a cold beer and warm mouths appreciating me thoroughly was certainly one of the better ways to take a shower. Mel certainly had been pent up from the short while we weren't together during the last camp. We had made love, fucked, and all that during my fight camp, but with much less frequency than we were used to. And Mel had been making up for it in the time after.

And Hope was just game for the ride when it came to the showers. She was ever the more cuddly type. Her perfect night seemed to fall asleep in my arms on the couch for then for me to carry her up to bed, and soundly tuck her in.

So here we were.

Mel focused on sucking on my head while Hope nuzzled into my balls, tickling me gently with her diligent tongue. They weren't shy about where one collided anymore, creating some beautiful, and hungry, tongue exchanges. It honestly didn't take long before their efforts became too much for me. Mel surprised us all by taking my cock and jerking it onto her cute daughter's freckled face. It sent shivers through me as I realized what she wanted, and soon I blasted all over Hope's cute little freckled face. She just smiled up at me encouragingly as thick creamy goo exploded across her face, creating such an erotic sight for me that it felt like I was cumming twice.

"Come on, Bran, cum on my face," she moaned, licking her lips to catch some of it.

Then Mel helped her clean her face. I had had my face licked by her before, but seeing my hot mature girlfriend lick cute Hope's freckles clean from my cum made me throb once more. They kissed each other deliciously, pushing my cum back and forth and swallowing. Hope softly caressed her mother's big breasts while Mel had a hand resting on Hope's tight ass. And just like that I was raging hard again.

After I had been drained for the first time of the day, Mel dragged me to the bed, while Hope more or less skipped happily down to work in the garage. Mel shoved me on my back and promptly sat on my face, nose lodged into her magnificent ass, barely able to breathe. I held onto her silk-smooth thighs and shoved her down, savoring Mel's softest, most precious parts. I closed my eyes and ate her as deeply as I knew she liked it. As I wanted it. I just loved being between her thighs, with my head or otherwise. Hard and firm, I circled my tongue into her as I felt her tense up on top of me, and soon after gushed all over as she came in my mouth. I lapped it eagerly before Mel stood up, flipped 180, and sat on my cock, bouncing eagerly on me until I erupted for a second time this morning.

*

"So I was thinking," Josh grunted as I hooked his abdomen.

Who is Josh? One of the early days of camp he appeared in the gym with a proposal, which he broached to me over sparring. He was a former amateur boxer himself, having tried for the Olympics but then the pandemic messed things up. He was tall, at least six foot six or more, and while he was shredded like nobody's business, he was still a pure heavyweight. So my shots did nothing to him.

Yet, he wanted to spar and talk to me.

Freya had just shrugged and let me get pummeled. But Josh was nice and took it easy on me. It was sparring, after all, so learning was more the focus anyway. Him being this tall, fast, and heavy forced me to move as much as possible to avoid him. Even if he caught me by accident I'd get hurt.

"Good one," Josh said, but I knew he was barely paying attention to the shot. He shoved me back with ease, so I almost stumbled. "You duck good, but sometimes try to throw a jab to block my right, right? Like this."

Josh jabbed and threw his right cross. I jabbed too, blocking his right. It hurt like a bastard when his heavier arm collided with the outside of my upper arm, but I ducked under and ripped into his ribs, then a stiff rear uppercut to his chin which he ducked away from with surprising speed.

"Just like that," Josh grunted, rubbing his side. "But instead of the uppercut, if you pivot and throw a right hook to the solar plexus. After that, it's free real estate. So anyway, I was thinking. I know Andrè, and I sorta heard you're fighting and doing your thing, right? And if James and those folks can be believed, some big things are happening, right?"

I nodded, mouthguard and heavy breath making it tedious to talk. I wasn't sure what Josh knew, but I'd let him talk. And I didn't really know what was public knowledge anyhow.

"So here's the deal. I want to sponsor your wardrobe," Josh said, smiling encouragingly. "Yeah? I have an offer on paper but we're both men of the ring, right, so here's the deal; a hundred thousand upfront if you let us make your trunks, robe, and decorate your gloves for your next five fights."

"What?" I asked. I was too tired to think.

"Enough talk! Hope, you got that?" Freya yelled but turned to Hope who had been paying attention to the offer.

"Yeah, talk to my manager, I don't know," I said nodding at Hope. Josh just smiled and nodded.

"I like how you handle your business, Bran. Kim, the wife," Josh said, taking his stance again, "she'll talk to your people and we'll settle it. Later."

Not only did I get a sponsorship, but Kim and Josh seemed to be loaded, but in need of steady cash flow. So they even bought a good 20 percent of Hope's Branded Cars, our small fix-and-sell business, as silent partners. Now it could become Hope's full-time job, as the influx of cash let her some leeway to get things going, get more cars to fix and sell, and whatnot! It was as if everything went our way these days.

The new influx of money, the purse from the previous fight, and my signing bonus allowed us to finally purchase one of the properties we had gawked at, and still also be able to pay the rent on our current house. We didn't get the one with the small creek, but rather across the road instead. It was just as good in my opinion, as it overlooked the small town. A few acres of open land, and a small "hill" on the far side of the property.

Trent's dad even started some of the building to get things rolling. The idea of building something that was ours entirely, from the money we earned to deciding how it was laid out, was something we initially thought was a pipe dream, but with everything going our way our dreams came to fruition. We were getting ourselves a home!

"Why do we need so many guest bedrooms?" I asked.

It was evening and Mel and I sat on a bench we had put up on the grounds of our newly bought thirty-acre lot. It had a small hill facing away from the house and the street lights, which gave yet another amazing elevated view. From our windows we'd see most of Courtington, up there we would be able to see the stars. But the bench was facing the skeleton of what would become our abode.

"Well, we need one for us, one for Maia when she visits (Maia was applying to out-of-state colleges), Freya gets a room, and-" Mel started.

"Wait, Freya gets her own room too?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Yeah. When you have camp I thought she could stay over as much as she wanted. If needed. And then she doesn't have to drive so much," Mel said matter-of-factly. "And I don't think she'd mind sleeping over either. I remember a certain someone who slept over twice, and now look where he is."

Mel nudged at me, ending with a dirty smile. I just shook my head. It made sense though. Even now Freya had to drive over to our place, and when we moved, our new home was even further away. If she was cool with it, of course, my house would always be open to my friends.

"And I'm putting an extra large bedroom for us," Mel said.

"Really now?" I asked in mock suspicion. What other deviousness had Mel cooked up?

"Of course. Three people need a big bed and an even larger room. Walk-in closets, big bathroom, and all the galore," Mel teased.

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?" I said, turning towards her.

"I don't know, what do you think I'm saying?" Mel didn't relent.

"I think you're thinking something cozy and innocent," I said, playing her game. Mel just smirked at that. It could be that too. Waking up under the warm circumference of Mel and Hope, inching myself further beneath one of them while clutching the other a little bit tighter was the best of mornings.

We hadn't yet moved that extra step of Hope permanently sleeping in our bed, though she had fallen asleep and thus slept over a few times. This would certainly be a new step for the three of us. A permanent step, you could say.

"I think it can be that too," Mel answered, taking my hand as we looked upon the silhouetted structure of what would become our home.

*

The next fight wasn't really anything of note. The same venue, same crowd more or less. The guy had an abysmal record of four victories and ten losses. Though, one of those victories was in the last five fights. Didn't matter, in the fourth and final round, he didn't get back up after I had worked his body continuously for the three prior rounds, before a hard liver shot that sent him crumbling.

That night I was too exhausted to celebrate. Going almost the full distance and taking some punishment during, after a brutal camp, I was beaten. I think my right eye was slightly swollen too as the guy had a decent jab. Even if my mind wanted to, my body was almost fully asleep by the time we arrived home from Indianapolis. Hope and Maia shook me awake, and I stumbled upstairs. I was dead to the world the moment my head hit the pillow.

For the next fight, at the end of April, giving me a full two weeks of rest before the next fight camp again, we were apparently traveling out of state. I had barely seen our big beautiful country aside from back home, Seattle, Indiana, and a few other places. And this time we were going to Florida! To elevate my name, apparently, James and the folks had signed me up for some Influencer Boxing stuff. It would be an easy fight, but it would serve two purposes. First, it would give me another impressive-looking knockout. Two, it gave my name some more recognition, justifying the upcoming bigger paydays.

"And you know there are already some edits of your two fights on TikTok because of that influencer thing," Hope said, as I had just complained about fighting a guy who wasn't a real fighter. "They're even making all these 'the guy she told you not to worry about' memes about you."

"What? How?" I asked.

All that social media stuff was something I was kinda into before when I was in my gray non-existent lifestyle, but ever since I met Mel none of that sorta stuff mattered at all. Life online doesn't mean shit when you have a whole lotta real things that occupied your time. "They say I'm not something to worry about, or that I am?"

"Ugh, never mind," Hope exclaimed. "They think you'll knock the shit out of this guy, basically."

"Well, I am," I joked, though that was pretty much always the game plan. "But how about we forget about that for a minute?" I said, pulling her giggling little body into me on the sofa.

It had been a long day, and I wasn't too keen on flying. I was starting to think I might have a phobia or something. Or maybe because it was Tampa, Florida. I heard they had roosters in the streets down there. That's crazy.

"Do you think we can move in before summer?" Hope asked, resting her head on my chest.

"I hope so. It's getting along pretty well. Would be awesome," I said.

"I can't wait to sunbathe," Hope said.

"You?" I asked, dumbfounded, deciding to tease her a bit. "As pale as you are?"

"Well, if we're gonna have a pool, I better at least try it, right?" Hope joked. She was as pale as any goth girl, despite her increasingly sunny disposition, and never seemed like a girl who'd work on her tan.

"You should practice," I said. "Lay back in your best sunbathing position. We're going to Tampa in a few weeks!"

"Please show me, Daddy," Hope teased, knowing I wasn't a fan of that 'daddy' stuff.

I moved her out of my lap and back on the sofa, moving myself to sit on the floor beside her. I nodded for her to get into her best position to sunbathe. It was silly, yes, but I wanted to admire my girlfriend in a sexy pose. Hope moved her arms above her head and stretched out with a groan, settling on her side and looking at me in a sideways position, her left leg delicately draped across her right, her hand coming down to trace the outside of her thigh. Her dark skirt fell nicely across her thighs, riding up a bit so I could almost see parts of her shapely ass, and her loose red and black wool sweater showed plenty of cleavage.

"I'd sunbathe something like this," Hope said, trying to sound relaxed. I shook my head.

"No good," I said. Hope gawked me in fake indignation. "You'll get a weird tan on your side like that. You need to lay more like this."

I grabbed her knees and easily spun her around so her back was against the back of the sofa, and her knees resting on my shoulders, Hope's soft calves down my back. I wish I had my shirt off, as her skin was so smooth and warm I wanted to feel it scolding hot against me as I settled between her splayed legs.

"Oh, that makes sense," Hope said, "Because this mimics a pool lounger."

"You see?" I said nonchalantly. "You'll get a nice even color like this."

My eyes then trailed to where her skirt hid her stocking-clad crotch. "Though, this skirt might be in the way," I said, clutching my hands around her thighs and hoisting us both up until I was standing with Hope on my shoulders, her legs still wrapped around my neck, clutching my head for support.

"OOOOUH," Hope shrieked as I lifted her up. "I think you're right. But honey, you've been working so hard. Boxing and showing me how to sunbathe. Why don't you bring me over to the kitchen so we can get you a cookie or something?"

I had to stifle my laughter. Hope was flawless in her casual innuendo lingo. But her word was my command, so I marched us into the kitchen and lowered her to the floor again. Hope dutifully turned around and bent toward the kitchen counter, and I in turn got down on my knees behind her. There were two places in the world I loved the most to shove my face in, between Hope's thighs, and Mel's. I lowered her gray cotton stockings, and shoved my face into the cleft of her ass, disappearing up into the crimson darkness of her skirt.

Oh what heaven, as I slid her black thong aside and shoved my tongue into her pussy. I heard her gasp and felt her tense up and immediately relax, as I started to suck into her with all I had, slipping my tongue into her velvet canal, my nose shoving at her butthole. I knew she loved it that way, being awfully sensitive around her ass. To heighten the sensation, I brought my hands up to her cheeks and gently tickled her with my nails, making her gasp even louder, as goosebumps appeared across her cheeks, giving Hope's skin a sexy texture I dragged my tongue across before sucking into her flesh and no doubt giving her cheek a viscous hickey.

"You like it down there?" Hope muttered. I didn't reply, I just vigorously sucked into her.

Fuck, her ass was so good. It had filled out quite a lot from working out, but somehow she was still petite. I sucked down on her other cheek with all I had, no doubt giving her another hickey. I'd eat her whole cheek if I was able, I was so hungry for it. I released her soft skin from my lips and made my way back to her 'cookie' only this time entering higher up, eating her ass instead. It didn't take many strokes with my tongue before I brought her to an orgasm, her hips bucking against me as she trembled. I quickly dipped down to her pussy and ate her out more, wanting every drop of her sweet juices, knowing it would drive her even more nuts after having her ass eaten.

"Fuck, Bran," she whimpered under my relentless assault. "You better get up here and fuck the shit out of me before I fall over."

I quickly stood up, yanked my boxers down, and shoved myself into her, making us both let out satisfied moans. Hope turned slightly at her waist and gave me a dreamy smile as I slowly sawed my cock inside of her warm embrace. She was so tight and warm it was like dipping myself into a hot, wet, and yet ferociously gripping glove. Having been pent up from eating her out, I was already throbbing, but I was able to coax yet another orgasm out of her before I poured myself inside of her. Hope locked her lips with mine as we came together, humming satisfyingly as she felt the pressure of my orgasm fill her up.

"I can't wait until we get to Tampa if that's what sunbathing is like," she moaned into my lips between kisses.

*

Someone who could absolutely wait for Tampa was me. Despite all the obvious perks of traveling to such a sun-stricken place, I was traveling sick, to say the least. I had no desire to go. My entire support system, and why I even did any of this, was Mel and Hope. And now I was packing up my bags to fly 3-4 hours away and stay there for two weeks without them. The fight being in Tampa, meant that I had to travel down there at least two weeks prior to have my camp down there for acclimation. So here I was, packing.

"I just think when we see each other it will be so much better," Hope said, sitting on the bed as I threw some shorts and some toiletries into my suitcase.

Mel was at work, so it fell on Hope to see me off before Freya picked me up. I had held Mel so hard and for so long before she left I had almost made her late for work, knowing it was the last time I saw her in a while. Mel had stroked my back, kissed my hair and my cheek, as she consoled me, telling me everything was gonna be okay.

And now I guess it was Hope's turn. She gazed down into the suitcase and arched an eyebrow at what she saw.

"Is that one of mom's fleece sweaters?" she asked, lifting up a thick green fleece sweater. Normally she would be teasing, but she chose a softer tone.

"Yeah," I muttered. It was way too thick to wear down in Florida, but Mel's fleece sweaters always captured her scent the best.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,167 Followers