Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got murder in your eyes," Frank said, looking up at the screen.

"He's just eager to find himself some women to blow some steam off," Freya teased. Frank chuckled, seeing my reaction, which revealed the truth of Freya's joke.

"I met them a bit before I came back. They're very proud," Frank said, before placing his hands on my shoulders, making me look in his eyes. "And so is Freya, and so am I."

Frank slumped down and I joined him, both of us sighing. "I've never fought in front of such crowds. You've come so far from that insecure little twerp that came into our gym seven or eight months ago."

"But Bran fights so much differently from you," Freya countered, perhaps a bit too eagerly as she stood up to glare at us. Nobody was going to downplay her pupil on her watch. Not that I think that was Frank's intention. He just raised an eyebrow, and Freya blushed. But in for a penny in for a pound. "I mean, in almost all of his matches he knocks people out or down. I mean, why else would James and those folks spend so much money on him? Bran's just exciting to watch."

Frank raised his eyebrow even higher, and I guess so did I. Freya always had a way of stumbling her sentences into awkward corners.

"Oh shut up," Freya said, more annoyed than she usually was.

"I get it. He's your prodigy. You're supposed to be proud," Frank said, nudging my shoulder. "Right, Bran?"

"No doubt. I could never have done any of this without you, Freya," I said. "All I know was taught by you, so if there is anyone that should be proud it's you."

At that, Freya threw herself at me, her arms wrapping around my neck as she kissed my cheek. Instinctually, I caught her so she wouldn't just slam down into the concrete floor.

"You're the best pupil one could ask for. That does everything I tell you to," Freya said, pulling back, smiling a bit awkwardly as her brown eyes looked into mine. "Sorry."

"It's okay," I said, a bit dumbfounded. "Want to watch these other fights?"

Freya nodded and I released her. I looked at the others in the locker room. They were busy watching the next fight after me. It was Johnny Kopperson, the guy I didn't like. He was currently smiling his stupid grin as he had just knocked out some nine-teen-year-old influencer and was now beckoning the influencer's girl over. The girl looked in a mix of horror, disgust, and shock. And right in front of the cameras, in front of the pulp of a boyfriend, Kopperson shoved his tongue into her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, what an asshole," Frank muttered.

"Right in front of anyone. I can't imagine the humiliation," I muttered. To have your girl violated like that in front of everyone? I knew they did some stupid bet like influencers always did, but this was just sick.

Some idiot then rushed the ring and tried to attack Johnny Kopperson, but was knocked out flat. A brawl and a riot emerged, setting a whole pause to everything. I couldn't bear to watch as I was silently annoyed that this stalled the end of the event and thus stalled me from seeing Mel and Hope.

For everyone's sake, the folks were ushered out of the ring. And the next fight commenced. I didn't watch it, as I just got a text message from Mel. It was a room number in the same hotel as I was already staying at, and a notice for me to ask the reception for a keycard. My heart felt like it accumulated all its strength into slow, throbbing thuds. The anticipation was unreal, and the implication was thought provocative, to say the least.

"What are those tattoos?" I heard someone ask as I sat staring at my phone with a death grip, visions of Mel delicately moving her lithe, voluptuous body across a bed while I devoured, her flashed through my mind.

It was some female reporter who apparently had access to the locker room. Though, she didn't have a camera right now. She seemed done interviewing some of the bigger names. I guess I just stared at her dumbfounded. She wore a dress, but it was thoroughly see-through.

"Alexis," she said, a green-eyed brunette, with curves for days, nodding towards my chest, where I had several kisses tattooed on me in several colors. Red and black from Mel and Hope. Two blue ones from Pam and Vanessa on my ribs. "What's up with those?"

"Oh," I said. I didn't think I'd have to ever explain 'em. But I thought they were sorta cool, though. "Those are battle scars."

Alexis' eyes narrowed a bit, but they widened as she caught my meaning. She promptly sat down to my left, ignoring I had my two trainers right there. "Really? Would you like... some further additions?" she asked, not sugarcoating what she wanted. I gulped as I looked at her. She was quite beautiful. And that dress was very see-through.

"I'm good," I said, trying to be polite.

"Oh, I bet you are," Alexis purred, leaning a bit closer.

"Hey, slut," Freya spat, standing up. "Why don't you fuck off, alright? Fucking groupie whore!"

Alexis looked like she had been slapped across the face, and even looked at me as if I were to step in from her verbal beatdown. But she wasn't moving fast enough, Freya grabbed her hair and ripped her up from her seat, and shoved her toward the security who was currently rushing over.

"Get her out of here. She's harassing the fighters," Frank explained, as a seething Freya slumped down where Alexis had sat, putting herself between the locker room and me.

I knew Freya was a tough broad, she had beaten me up plenty of times, but to see her stepping up like that... I was in awe, honestly. It was oddly satisfying seeing her protect my honor like that.

"Badass," I said, nudging her. "Protecting this fair maiden."

"Shut up, Bran," Freya said, but offering a small smile. Frank shook his head and chuckled at her.

*

The last hour of the evening had been nothing short of torture. I waited and waited, watching the hugfest that was the main event, then getting drug tested, then there was some more fighting in one of the corridors which made the staff and security hold us back for at least another fifteen minutes.

But finally.

Freya and Frank joined me in an Uber to the hotel. Freya was getting her stuff and leaving as soon as possible, and Frank was joining her.

When I finally reached the hotel clerk, I was pretty stressed out from the whole thing.

"What can I help you with?" the clerk asked.

"Erh. Room... what was it?" I mumbled, finding my phone and handing it to the clerk.

"One of our Junior Suites. Certainly," he replied, turning around to find the key card.

'Junior suite? What kinda mischief are you up to, Mel?' I thought, before thanking the clerk and heading to the elevator. Despite the long day, I was surprisingly awake. I figured I'd fall asleep right as I hit the airplane seat, but as I stood there in anticipation, awaiting a junior suite, I guess I was staying at least an extra day.

I quickly found the room, clicked the door, and entered. Unsure of what I would find. The first thing I saw was the view over Tampa Bay. It was night, so you couldn't really see much, but it was there for sure. Stepping into the room, I saw the light had been dimmed down to an almost orange glow. It fitted, as despite being dark outside, it was still very warm.

Speaking of warm. As I made my way into the room, I felt a warm, ever slightly taller presence snake up behind me, snaking her arms around my waist and up along my chest, a nose diving into my hair, and a satisfied humm.

"Finally," Mel whispered in my ear, her voice dripping with wanton desire.

One of her hands moved to my neck, up to cup my chin, and gently tilted my head to look up into her blue eyes, and freckled nose, but only for a quarter of a second as her tongue soon entered my mouth. I closed my eyes and savored my woman as she savored me, kissing me with such passion.

Oh god, how I had missed her. And before I could turn to apply my hands to her body, I felt another presence in the front. Joining her mother, I felt Hope press into me from the front, her fingers taking my hands, guiding them to their rightful place, and pressing my fingers into her own cheeks, only separated by some silky material. Her other hand shoved a cold bottle into my hand.

Mel finally let go of my lips, only to gently direct me towards her sexy little daughter, and soon my mouth was equally dominated by the smaller girl. Mel moved towards the room as I feasted on Hope's pert lips. It was a gentler kiss but with just as much hunger and ferociousness. It was like I was between two lionesses and I was their dinner.

After what felt like a wonderful eternity, Hope let go, looking up into me with her smiling eyes. She looked so happy. Happy to see me. I looked her over. It was only now I noticed she wore a black silk robe that reached to her mid-thigh, and by the looks of it, barely anything underneath. She also wore her heavy goth makeup, all black from lipstick to mascara, but with a smoky touch for the occasion.

"Drink up," Hope said, still smiling.

I brought the bottle to my lips and took a long gulp. The beer tasted like victory, and indeed in that moment, I indeed felt like I was succeeding in life. Hope took my hand and guided me into the room where Mel took me over, promptly shoving me on the bed, and I climbed up to lean back on the pillows.

Mel too wore a silky robe, only a deep shade of red. And her lips glistened in the orange light, looking like a glass of blood-colored red wine. If I wasn't excited before, I certainly am now. The two beauties stood at the edge of the bed, looking at me with two weeks of pent-up hunger. I looked at them with the same appetite.

Mel and Hope exchanged a look and devious smiles, then looked over at me with utter conviction. Both at the same time reached behind their back and untied their robes. Even the loosening of the strings I could see some of the garments within. But as they let their outer attire synchronously fall to the floor, my eyes went wide in awe of what lengths these two mad women had gone to.

My eyes went first to Mel, her being the most colorful. She wore red nylon fishnet stockings that reached to her mid-thigh, held up by also red strings that led up to a garter belt that truly extenuated her mature female curves, framing her hips and thighs in such an erotic way. I could barely take my eyes off of her legs as I felt my eyes practically bulging. But as I finally did, I found her lacy panties and the wide hips framed by the garter belt. She was so unbelievably sexy in her skimpy clothes, yet I wanted to tear them off and eat her. It felt like I was having a heart attack, but I remained still as I felt part of the show was for me to lay still and let my eyes roam the two. My eyes reached across her slim waist and up her torso, I saw her big breasts heaving out of a lacy bra, which I knew was the first item I had to tear off.

Then I moved my eyes to Hope. She was smiling even wider as I looked at her. She probably saw my admiration and was eager to feel some for her as well. She had a similar set of lingerie but in black. Black lacy bra, the sexy garters, and straps leading to her nylon-clad thighs. And silky panties. I wanted to just pry those knees apart and devour her too. I guess my eyes told as much, as the two giggled in unison.

"I guess he likes our birthday present," Hope said, still not taking her eyes of me.

"I guess you're right," Mel said, and the two started to climb up the bed, looking at me with conviction. "You might want to take another sip of that beer."

Hope reached a hand to the nightstand where I had left the bottle, and as she moved my eyes glued to her cleavage and how the strings clung to her thighs as she moved. I quickly took a gulp of the beer and she took it back to the nightstand.

"You two are so fucking hot," I said in a hoarse whisper.

"Oh we're only just getting started," Mel whispered as she settled on the outside of my left knee.

"Oh yeah," Hope concurred, sitting to my right. "We've been starving and now it's time to eat," she said, making a show of biting her teeth together.

It was only the small warning I got before Hope shoved her mouth on mine. This time there was no tenderness. It was pure hunger. She worked her tongue into my mouth and mauled me. I was caught off guard but quickly regained my composure enough to move my hand to cradle her head. She was not going anywhere if I had any say in the matter. But I didn't. Hope, being quite strong for her size, shoved me off and started kissing me all over the face. Then my chin. Then my chest. Even flicking her tongue across my nipples as she viscously groped my muscles. And as she crept down, Mel swung her leg across my face, slid her skimpy red panties aside, and promptly reduced my world to her womanly scents in a crimson cage of her most delicious parts.

I eagerly, hungrily, started shoving my tongue into her, frenching her with everything I had. I could soon feel her spasm as I did, but with my hands firmly locked around her thighs, pressing her down on me, I knew she had no escape despite being on top. Mel quivered and convulsed on top of me, and soon enough I felt her gush and buck into my hungry mouth.

Meanwhile, Hope was no sleeper. She had made her way down to my testicles, slurping around them as if trying to wake them up with her soft mouth, her hand eagerly jerking my length. I felt like I could've shot my load already, but Hope was just edging me, stopping just when she should. Then Hope's mouth disappeared from my balls, but I still heard wet smacking sounds, only they came from somewhere above my throbbing erection. Mel lifted just enough off of me so I could tilt my head to see.

There, inches above my cock, I saw their glistening lips and tongues collide back and forth, Mel holding her daughter's head in place, dominating her with her tongue shoved into her mouth. Hope whimpered cutely, but hungrily as Mel ate away at her. I felt my cock pulse and ache, and with one giant throb, Mel shot her hand, without even looking, to pinch the base of my cock, prolonging my eruption. It was torture.

"Climb on top of him," Mel commanded Hope.

Hope nodded eagerly, making her way up from being seated between my knees, to being seated on top of my throbbing cock. I never saw her descent, as Mel filled my vision with her shapely ass, lodging my tongue in her depths and my nose into her ass so I could barely breathe, but I sure as hell felt when Hope slid down. There was some initial resistance from Hope as she was so unbelievably tight, but soon I felt the tip and inch by inch succumb to her wet warmness, swallowing every bit of my shaft as my head barged its way through her entrance, traveling towards the deepest parts of her.

"Oh god," I moaned into Mel's pussy.

"Shush," she scolded, lowering herself even further onto my face, making breathing hard.

As eagerly as I ate out Mel, I felt Hope hop up and down on my cock. As there was so much to touch and feel, I couldn't decide if I would clutch Mel's thighs or grab Hope's ass. But it wasn't long until I felt Hope's tightness clenched, almost crushing my shaft, as she bucked and panted in rhythm with the onslaught of her own orgasm. Mel quickly engaged with her daughter's lips again, pushing the eroticness of her daughter's orgasm to another height. It was with a white-knuckled effort that I didn't cum, with all the visuals of Mel's pussy and ass in my face, Hope's cock-crushing orgasm, and the sounds of the two of them making up on top of me. Not cumming then and there was perhaps my strongest feat of strength.

Then I felt both of their weights shift off of me, and as I looked to my right, I saw Mel on top of her daughter, giving her one long, deep, passionate, tongue-laced kiss, before climbing off of Hope, sitting down next to her. Mel took hold of Hope's hands and pinned them above her head, and looked over at me.

"Come on, Bran," Mel moaned. "She's all yours."

"Yes, Daddy, come and fuck the shit out of your little girl," Hope moaned. "Come and dump that big load in me!"

I didn't have to be asked twice. I climbed towards Hope, moving her knees apart, and quickly found her naked entrance. Somewhere along the ride had she removed her panties. But she still had the garter belt on, beautifully framing the work area designated for me. I shoved myself inside her, as I was so fucking hungry to rail them both by now I immediately got to work. Hope was so tight and her eyes fluttered nicely as I quickly found a good rhythm.

Mel chuckled above, gently tilting my head again, this time so I could get my mouthful of her dominance. I swore I could taste her daughter on her lips, and it made me fuck said daughter even harder. But I couldn't keep up the fucking and make out with Mel, Hope being unbelievably tight and warm, clenching my girth with each thrust, so I fell forward, mashing my lips against hers instead.

Mel disengaged Hope's wrists, instead climbing out of sight. I didn't have to wonder where to, as I soon felt a tender wetness against my testicles and sack. Oh god, this was getting too much. She was sucking and licking my balls as I was threatening to cum in her own daughter. Mel treated my balls softly, tickling them in every which way she knew I liked, and soon I felt them boil over. They started to jump in her mouth. Mel disengaged for a mere moment.

"Yesss, Bran, fuck that big load into my daughter," she whispered, before encouraging said eruption by sucking both of my balls into her mouth.

I did as I was told. I locked my lips into the whimpering mouth of Hope, took her hands, and pinned them as Mel had, and soon after there was nothing that could hold back my violent orgasm. With several violent shudders and uncontrolled thrusts, I dropped what had to be one of my biggest loads inside of Hope, feeling my testicles contract within Mel's mouth.

"There ya go. Let it go. Just let loose inside of me. Don't hold back. Come on. Oh yeah, there ya go," Hope moaned into my ear, encouraging me to fill her up.

Goosebumps shot through me as I pumped my hips into her over and over, cumming inside her as deep as I could, more and more. Even after I had fucked the last of my cum into her I felt myself shudder. I lowered my head into her breasts as the effort to stay up became too much, feeling Hope's arms wrap around me, encouraging me to give her just one more thrust.

"That is so much," Hope moaned, smiling deliriously at me, and kissing my cheek softly.

"I hoped I'd last longer, but Jesus, you two are just too fucking hot," I groaned, getting up on my elbows.

Mel had at some point disengaged with my balls, letting them rest against her daughter's ass, and now had one hand on my ass cheek, groping it, another on her daughter's thigh, moving it aside as if to study my handy work.

"Don't worry. We laced the beer with Viagra," Mel said, moving her gaze from where I was docked inside Hope to meet my eyes. I must've been quite surprised by the revelation because the two of them chuckled. Lo and behold, my erection subsided, but indeed not fully. "We're gonna have what we missed, and for the next few hours, you're going to give it to us."

"You cheeky devils," I chuckled.

"Now please pull out," Mel said with a certain hunger, sitting on her knees to my right.

With my shaft still aching from how hard I'd cum, and how much friction Hope had shuddered my girth with, I started dragging my cock out of her. With a wet slurp, I pulled out of her and sat down to my left. To my major surprise, Mel moved down flat on her stomach, sinking her head between Hope's thighs, and without any prompt or question, she lowered her wet tongue into her daughter's cum-leaking pussy and started eating her out with vigor. Hope let out a loud squeal, clenching her eyes shut and clutching the sheets, as she bucked against her mother's tongue. I didn't know if this was Mel's first time eating someone out, but she sure seemed to know what she was doing.