All Comments on 'Discoveries'

by emma_sub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow...

this isnt just sex...this is some really good writing! whith meaning! amazing! LOVED IT!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Emma's Best

Great making a wowen a sb slut story. Better then J. Like most of her stories it leaves wanting more. This will be a favorite of my gf. I'm such a pedo. She is only 38. Our favoriteafter dinner(with wine) is to have her sit in my lap in her slave gear with my cock in her ass or cunt(mostly her fleet and scented douche ass).drinking Cava as she reads me a story I have booked mark. This will be one. Her taste is for stories of forced(blakmail or mc) extreme public exhibition and humiliating sex.My gf is lucky. I don't suffer from ED. My problem is that after all the wine I can still be hard without comming. She loves. Later she uses her mouth to get my cum if I don't pass out. Please add more chapters to this story, J,andbrother/sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful journey, very well written, and excellent in its attention to detail and credibility. Certainly the sex is highly erotic, but much more so the feelings displayed -- you obviously write from experience! Thank you for a most pleasureable vicarious experience, so much better than most of the submissions ... on this site.

DutchMark

Granite_IIGranite_IIover 13 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Superbly written, I really wish you would continue it. Really hated to see it come to an end. I like how you capture the submissive's thoughts with words.

weedottyweedottyover 11 years ago
need advice

Wow! I really connected with this story. I so wished I was her. At the moment my relationship is going nowhere. How do I suggest that he starts to take control and make me feel wanted. I am not sure about the punishment or the slave contract, but I want to move along that path. Can I change my present boyfriend or do I need someone more dominant?

Please advise.

Dotty

jackten10jackten10over 8 years ago
Has to be ...

the most well-written story I have ever read on Literotica. Thank you for sharing.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago

I love your story! I hope there will be more chapters.

SkyeGSkyeGover 4 years ago
Thank goodness

Nice work! So many “straight—up” training/slut story authors want readers to accept that the relationships are usually temporary, and they almost inevitably end with the slut heartbroken and trained, while the Master rides off in his Ferrari.

Every time we were shown how vulnerable this character was regarding Michael, I worried that the other shoe was going to drop, and that we’d “hear” the chirp of a car unlocking remotely, as Michael gets ready to leave. But no - Michael is always there, reassuring her that he is not going to leave for a while, if ever. It is very satisfying and nice that the sub doesn’t have to fear the worst punishment of all. .

Also, nice touch in that we don’t know what she looks like until close to the end. We find out that she is beautiful - a surprise considering how

Insecure she was.

Sorry for typos or sloppy grammar. It is difficult to write comments via the phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous