Discovering A Pee Fetish.

Story Info
Brother makes Beth pee herself, and she discovers fetish.
4.8k words
4.56
77.9k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
706 Followers

"You've got to pull over," I screamed.

"I'm not stopping again," my older brother said, "it's not my fault you had that extra coffee, I warned you."

"You're such a fucking dick," I mumbled.

I was desperate now, my bladder felt so full and I had a burning sensation in my crotch. My step brother could be such an ass sometimes.

He had come to get me from university to give me a lift home for the Christmas holidays, which was very sweet of him, but now he was being a twat. I really needed a piss and he wasn't stopping.

"I'm going to piss myself in a minute," I warned, "all over you fancy leather seats." I was shifting my ass around on the seat, fidgeting seemed to help but I knew I was actually going to piss myself soon. I moved my hands between my legs, pressing in hard on my pussy.

My step brother, Ben, stared down at my lap, my hands pressed against the crotch of my skinny tight jeans. "Watch the road," I shouted, "find somewhere to pull over."

"I'm not stopping Beth," he said, eyes returning to the road, "if you piss on my seat you're going to pay."

"I can't help it," I said, "you have to stop."

"Nope," he replied finally, his eyes flicking back to between my legs and then back to the road.

I brushed my long blond hair behind my ear. Shit, what was I going to do, 18 years old and about to piss myself, I was desperate. I had warned him though and he didn't listen, maybe I should just piss myself, I thought, that would teach him a lesson.

Right then the thought of pissing myself strangely really turned me on, of relieving myself into my jeans. I had thought about it before but shook it off as perverted. The thought of my step brother seeing me do it added to the perversion, and turned me on more.

The more I thought about it the more I needed to pee, I was pushing down so hard now on my crotch, trying to stop it. It was no use, I could feel it coming, I was desperate for the release. My urethra was burning.

Oh god, I was going to pee myself definitely, part of me so ashamed the other part desperate for the release, partly turned on by the thought of wetting my jeans and filling the crotch, watching it spread.

The thought was too much and it started, I moved my hands as a small wet patch started to appear on my crotch, it felt so good to let go.

"I'm peeing," I shouted, "I can't stop it."

Ben looked over and his mouth dropped in horror as he looked at my open legs, the wet patch spreading, beads of piss pushing through my tight jeans.

God it felt so good, the warmth spreading over my crotch, starting to dribble down my ass crack, tickling my anus.

Ben spun the wheel hard left on to the hard shoulder making me squeal.

"Get out," he shouted, "you're ruining my car."

I pushed the door open and stood up outside, the car shielding the view from other cars, piss still pouring out of my pussy lips, the wet patch spreading down the back of legs, I could feel the pee running down the inside of my thighs and over my calfs.

It was such an amazing feeling, my full desperate bladder, the pain subsiding, all that piss dying to come out released into my jeans. It was making my cunt wet with not just my piss.

Ben watched my tight ass and long skinny legs as piss stained my jeans from my crotch downwards, he watched in fascination as it ran out the bottom of my jeans, over my ankles and trainers, and then started pooling on the floor.

I finally stopped, my jeans drenched in piss, a small pool in the crotch of my panties. I could feel Ben's eyes burning into my ass, I felt so horny now, what was wrong with me.

"I can't believe you just pissed yourself," Ben said, "and in my car."

"Fuck you," I said angrily, turning around "I warned you and look what you made me do."

Ben looked a bit ashamed of himself, his eyes looking at my flat toned stomach, and my narrow hips, my jeans were low on my hips, showing off the muscles that led down to my pussy. His eyes lowered to between my legs, a giant wet patch.

I was sure that was his cock tenting his shorts, that made me a bit wetter. I know he was my step brother, but there was no denying he was fit. Short dark hair, muscular body, but slender and athletic.

He looked up, "whatever," he said, "you're not sitting next to me now, get in the back, there's a towel there you can sit on."

I couldn't be fucked to argue, I got in the back seat, sitting behind him, I didn't want him being able to see me.

"You're going to pay for making me piss myself," I said.

"Whatever," he said again, and started driving.

I sat in the back, my bottom half covered in my own pee. My panties were so wet and not just from the piss, I was turned on so much, I could feel the warmth in my cunt, the juices leaking out, my swollen lips.

I pushed a hand into my crotch, my legs closed but my hand fitting into my thigh gap. The other hand I used to squeeze one of my small breasts through my tight stone roses t-shirt. I tweaked my nipples sending jolts through my body to my pussy.

The t-shirt was short so I ran my hand over my flat stomach and to the waistband of my jeans, silently undoing the button.

I started rubbing myself with the hand between my legs, pushing down onto my cunt, applying pressure. I had to stop myself from groaning. My hand was getting wet with my pee, covering my fingers. I checked the rear view mirror to see if Ben was watching me, he wasn't, so I lifted my hand to my mouth and sucked a finger, tasting my piss. It was so bitter, but tasting it turned me on.

I pushed my right hand down the front of my jeans, running my fingers over my soaking wet panties, pushing them into my engorged pussy lips. Running two fingers up and down my slit, covering them in my juices, then up to my clit. A small groan escaped me.

"You alright back there Beth," my step brother asked, looking at my flushed face in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah," I replied, "just a bit uncomfortable in my wet jeans."

"Take them off if you want," he suggested.

"No I'll be fine," I said. I knew if I took them off i"d be finger fucking my pussy in no time. "just get me home so I can have a shower."

He watched me in the mirror, just able to see my eyes, my finger still gently rubbing my clit.

I was already close to orgasm with a slow and steady rhythm going on my cunt. I could feel my juices leaking out of me, mingling with my piss in my crotch, making my panties wetter.

I moved my hand up and pushed it down the front of my panties, instantly pushing two fingers into my throbbing cunt, coating them in my juice, feeling my insides.

I moved my dripping fingers to my clit and started rubbing as fast as I could without making any noise.

I imagined Ben sitting in the front and knowing what I was doing, a raging hard on in his shorts, stroking himself through the fabric. I imagined when I got out the car, piss still running down my leg, coating my jeans, Ben pulling down my jeans and panties, pee flowing down into them between my legs, Ben roughly shoving his cock into my cunt and starting to pound in and out, piss still jetting out.

That was it, the thoughts too much and I orgasmed. I quickly shoved two fingers into me as I came, holding my pussy tight, contractions squeezing my fingers tight. My juices squirted out of me, over my fingers and soaking my crotch again.

My thighs shook slightly, I tried not to let it take over me or I knew I would scream. The orgasm ripped up my body, fuck it felt good, even if I was holding it in. I was gently pushing my hips forward, forcing my fingers in deeper.

I sat there, eyes closed, my fingers inside me, still being occasionally squeezed by my pussy, my orgasm abating. After a while my breathing steadied and I opened my eyes.

Ben was looking at me in the mirror. "Sure you're okay Beth?" He said.

"I'm fine," I said curtly, "just watch the road."

"Last time I pick you up," he replied.

"I appreciate you picking me up," I said, "it's you making me piss myself I'm annoyed about."

"Just because you're a big baby and can't control your bladder," he said.

"Oh fuck off," I said, cutting off the conversation. We travelled in silence the rest of the way, me sat smelling of my own piss.

When we arrived back I grabbed my bags and headed in the house leaving Ben to follow.

"I'm going straight in the shower," I said, "thanks for the lift."

My mum and stepdad, Ben's dad, were away for the weekend, which was a life saver as I didn't fancy hugging them covered in my dry piss.

I dropped my bag, ran upstairs and burst into the bathroom. I desperately needed a shower but I also needed a wee again, the pressure on my bladder back, nowhere near as bad as when in the car but I needed to go.

I found it turning me on again, remembering when I let go after being so desperate, the pure relief and sensation coursing through my body, not as good as an orgasm but still a great feeling. I was getting wet between my legs again.

I went to sit on the toilet and then thought no I'll go in the shower and let it run over my legs, then another idea occurred to me, making my pussy wetter. I could pee in my jeans again, it felt so good last time, no one will know, I can just shower them off after, say I rinsed them if Ben caught me.

I took my top and bra off, running my hands over my pert breasts and down my flat stomach, pushing my bladder with my hand, almost forcing the piss to come out now. I ran my hand to the crotch of my jeans and squeezed on my pussy, I groaned.

I moved into the shower cubicle and moved the shower head facing the side, I didn't want to get wet yet, not with water anyway, I turned the shower on, I wanted the noise to hide my groans, the need to play with myself getting stronger and stronger.

I undid the top button of my tight jeans and forced my hand into my pants, I was so wet the crotch was already soaking.

I wet a finger in my juices and moved up to my clit, applying pressure, the urge to pee strong now, almost painful. I strained and then felt the blissful release of my bladder emptying over my hand and into my jeans. I watched in fascination as the crotch of my jeans turned dark, purely enjoying it this time without the mixture of shame earlier.

The warm piss ran over my hand in my pants, flowing over my fingers, I went back to rubbing my clit, as the wet patch spread down my inner thighs and over my lower bum cheeks. I could feel the warmth spread down my legs, trickling along my skin.

The piss finally reached my ankles and flowed out of my jeans, and over the shower floor. As the pee flow started to slow I plunged some fingers into my pussy, mixing piss with my juices, I pulled my hand out and eagey licked them clean, savouring the taste.

I pushed my hand back into my wet crotch and started rubbing my pussy furiously and it wasn't long before I orgasmed hard into my jeans, wetting my crotch even more as I squirted out some of my pussy juice. My orgasm ripping through my body, causing my legs to shake.

I leant back against the shower wall as my legs started to give way and I slid to the floor, drawing my knees up, my cunt still twitching.

"Fuck," I groaned quietly. I had never had an orgasm like that before, that was fucking awesome. I was a bit worried my pee fetish might get a bit out of hand.

I stood up and turned the shower head on me and peeled off my jeans and pants, finally starting my shower. I rinsed off my pissy clothes and cleaned my still sensitive body.

The rest of the evening was uneventful, I had dinner with Ben, and we watched a film, no mention of me pissing myself, and we had a good night. It was nice to catch up with him. We said our good nights and I wanked myself to sleep, remembering my first and hopefully last pee experiences, boy was I wrong.

The next morning was a scorcher, and after breakfast Ben and I had decided to spend some time by the pool.

I put on my new bikini and admired myself in the mirror, a small yellow number, the top half just covering my small pert breasts, the bottoms showing just the right amount of ass cheek.

I ran my hands over my slim body, stretching my body tight, feeling my flat stomach, my prominent ribs and narrow hips, I brushed my hands between my legs, fuck I was horny again this morning, luckily I had a night out in the city with my old school friends tonight, hopefully I could find someone to satisfy this urge.

I got myself together and went downstairs, Ben was out by the pool giving it a clean with the net. He was in his swimming shorts. Oh god, had he been working out, his body was pure muscle, glistening in the hot sun. His medium build toned to fuck, abs a solid six pack, I couldnt help but stare as I walked over, feeling a familiar twinge between my legs. I was obviously one fucked up girl.

"Someones been working out," I said, as I reached him.

"Er, yeah thanks," he said, "been keeping myself fit." He looked my way, his eyes briefly flowing up my body as he looked up.

"You too eh?" He added. He stared into my eyes, blushing slightly.

"Yeah I like to look after myself," I replied. "Can I get in, it's hot?" In more ways than one, I didn't add.

"Yeah sure, I'll join you." he said, putting the net away.

We had a swim and then Ben got out, I watched his firm ass as he pulled himself up the side, his arms and back tightening. His thighs hard and muscular. I was going to have to be careful here.

I swam for quite a while longer, doing lengths, bobbing around, enjoying our pool again, it had been a while.

Ben was lying on the lawn nearby, his headphones in, I could hear him snoring slightly, enjoying a spicy dream of some sorts, as I could see his cock slightly tenting his shorts.

I stood in the water, my arms on the side, and stared at his semi. At that point I realised I needed to piss, I had swallowed a lot of water and needed to relieve myself somewhere. I was just about to let it all out in the pool, slightly excited by the idea, when an evil thought crossed my mind, I dismissed it quickly but it wouldn't go.

Revenge was still hot in my mind, I still had to get Ben back for making me piss myself, and now I saw the perfect opportunity. It was dirty as fuck but the perfect pay back, he had made me all pissy so why couldn't I do the same.

The thought of what I had in mind made my cunt burn with excitement, at that moment I had reached the point of no return.

I better be quick I thought, my bladder was hurting now, desperate to let go.

I pulled myself out the pool and gave myself a quick dry, I didn't want to drip at the wrong moment. I moved close to Ben, his chest heaving and heavy breathing indicating he was sleeping. I glanced at his semi hard cock beneath his shorts.

I nearly bailed then, I could still just head back to the pool and piss in my bikini bottoms, maybe stand by the side and play with myself a bit. Ben needed pay back though I told myself, this had nothing to do with self gratification. Honest!

I stepped over Ben's torso, leg either side stretching wide, facing his head. I strained, forcing my bladder to expel its contents, the sensation of relief close to ecstasy. I got close to the edge so I pulled the crotch of my bikini bottoms over, revealing my shaved cunt. I opened my pussy lips slightly, glistening with my pussy juices, if Ben woke now he was going to get a great view.

I groaned as a burning sensation rose in my urethra and then I felt it open as my piss arched out of me hitting Ben in the neck, I pushed harder and it streamed into his face, making him jump and snort awake, his mouth opening and taking a stream in the mouth.

The bliss of release I felt was amazing, and seeing Ben take it in the face sent a shiver of pleasure through my body.

Ben realised what was happening and reached out to block the piss, his hand grabbing my crotch, pushing against it to block the flow, his thumb accidentally entering my pussy. The piss hit his hand and splashed over my thighs, running down his arm.

"What the fuck are you doing," he screamed. "It's going everywhere." He was trying to wipe piss out of his eyes with his free hand.

"This is what you get," I screamed back, laughing maniacally. Pushing onto his thumb. My pee slowing down to a trickle.

Ben realised at that moment where his hand was, "ah fuck, get off me," he said, pushing me back with his hand between my legs, his thumb entered me fully and then popped out as I flew backwards onto the grass.

"You're going to pay for that," he shouted, scrambling up.

I squealed and tried to run, making it up on my feet before he grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up, pulling me against him, his cock nestling between my ass cheeks, pushing into me, throbbing hard.

I wriggled trying to break free, grinding against him as he carried me towards the water. I felt his cock pushing against my asshole, good job my bikini bottoms were in the way, the crotch was soaked with my piss and now my pussy juices leaking in.

Ben carried me to the pool and launched me in, easily flinging my light body, I flew in and went under, bobbing back to the surface, I stood up and faced him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," he said, "you dirty cunt." He was standing on the side of the pool, hair dripping with my pee, his cock straining against his swim shorts.

"Looks like you might have enjoyed it," I said, nodding towards his hard on. My pussy was aching to be touched now, I could feel how swollen and wet I was down there, I had to go sort this out.

"Oh shit," he said, looking down, "this isn't right, you're my sister." He dived in the pool to wash the piss of himself.

I pulled myself out, "I'm going for a bath," I said.

"Whatever," Ben grumbled.

Well that had been unexpected, it had turned me on badly, especially his thumb in me whilst pee flowed out of me. Fuck, i had issues.

I went into the bathroom pushing the door shut behind me and ran a bath, I took my bikini off and waited for it to fill, my fingers exploring my wet cunt.

When it was ready I slid into the shallow bath and opened my legs, the warm water flowing over my cunt, I reached down and plunged a couple of fingers in, pushing deep and groaning. I moved up and started rubbing my clit, it wouldn't be long before I orgasmed.

I rubbed hard, my hand frantic over my clit, my eyes closed, groaning loudly, lost in the moment, picturing Ben's cock, feeling it pressed against my asshole. "Oh Ben," I said breathlessly.

I orgasmed hard, letting out a loud groan, grabbing my pussy and pushing my fingers in, feeling it contract and squirt onto them.

It was at that moment warm water hit me in the chin and mouth, my mouth open from the groan, the liquid running into my mouth, bitter and dry.

I choked as my eyes opened, Ben stood over me, his hard cock in his hand, pissing over me. A stunned look on his face.

I instantly wanted it, my fingers plunging in harder, my body still shaking, thighs trembling. I managed to quickly move to my knees as Ben continued to pee all over my chest, his swim had filled his bladder too.

I grabbed his cock and leant forward taking it still pissing into my mouth, the flow ebbing, I swallowed his piss down, feeling the warm liquid run down my throat.

Ben was struck dumb, only able to mutter a groan as I took more of his cock into my mouth, his bladder finished emptying. I ran my lips up and down his shaft, forcing my mouth wide, he was big, 7 inches at least, thick and throbbing.

I pushed my throat down far, trying to take him all in, I gagged, and came back up, pulling it out, strings of spit bridging the gap, I did it again, spit squeezing out the sides as I forced him down my throat, gagging again.

Ben grabbed my hair and held my head still, starting to push his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my face, forcing his cock down my throat with every thrust. He had lost control and I was loving every minute, the strings of spit drooling over my chin and his shaft.

bumonk
bumonk
706 Followers
12