Discovering A Pee Fetish.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," he groaned and tried to pull out, I grabbed his tight ass cheeks quickly and stopped him going anywhere, pushing his cock deeper inside my mouth.

Ben groaned loudly and ejaculated down my throat, his cum nearly making me gag, I instinctively swallowed some and then tried to keep the rest, Ben's cum pooling at the back of my mouth, it felt like loads.

Ben's cock throbbed in my mouth, twitching with every spurt, it started to abate, A few more weak squirts before stopping. I made sure I sucked every last drop out.

I pulled my head back and came off his cock, cum running down my chin. I looked up and Ben was staring at me, I opened my mouth showing him his cum and then swallowed, feeling it slide down my throat.

"Fuck you're hot," he said.

"You haven't seen nothing yet, I want it in me," I said, I was horny as fuck now, my cunt gushing wet, it needed satisfying now, and I needed another wee, more fun I reckon.

"But you're my sister," Ben said weakly.

"Step brother," I replied, "and who gives a fuck, lie down."

He did what I said, lying on the bathroom floor. I squatted down over his chest, a couple of my fingers caressing my clit, I forced myself to piss, not desperate this time, I just wanted to cover him again.

Piss flowed out of me, hitting Ben in the face, he opened his mouth and let it fill his mouth, spitting it out over his neck and shoulders, it soaked his hair. Not as much came out this time but it was still fucking hot.

As the stream finished I moved my hips forward and pushed my pee covered, swollen wanting cunt into his face, Ben's tongue eagerly welcoming me. I groaned loudly as I slid along his tongue, starting to grind backwards and forwards.

Ben grabbed my thighs and held me still, he started flicking at my clit with his tongue, it felt so good and we stayed like that for a while, I was groaning loudly, but it wasn't enough. I felt backwards feeling for Ben's cock, I found it and it was still hard, perfect.

I shifted down his body and positioned the opening of my pussy against the head of his cock, letting it push in a little, the tip opening me up. We both groaned, then even louder as I pushed down and Ben's penis slid into me, my juices making the penetration smooth.

The feeling of my step brother's cock filling me up was pure pleasure, my need to cum now controlling all my actions, making me start to bounce up and down on Ben's shaft, slamming my pelvis down hard, forcing him in deep.

"Feels so big," I groaned.

"Oh fuck sis." Ben groaned back. He grabbed me round the waist, one hand sliding up and squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples gently.

I continued to ride his cock, it felt so good, I was so desperate after the last few days. After a while of grinding with his cock inside me I squatted up onto my feet, spreading my legs wide, allowing Ben to thrust into me, his cock pumping in and out of me, bringing me closer to orgasm. I got lost in the moment, not wanting it to stop.

After a few minutes I stood up, Bens cock slopping out of me and slapping his abs. I bent over the wash basin, spreading my legs, and using my fingers to spread my pussy lips over Ben's head.

Ben got the message and stood up, positioning himself behind me, the tip of his cock against my opening. Without any warning he grabbed my boney hips and slammed his cock into me hard, making me scream out loud. He started slamming into me, his pelvis banging against my ass.

"Fuck," I screamed. "Keep going, please don't stop."

Ben was grunting as he continued to pump into me, pushing me to the edge. I leant back into him, seeing myself in the mirror, my body stretched, my breasts thrust out, my body tight and ribs showing.

Ben was staring at my body, he moved his hands up and squeezed my breasts, as I reached down and rubbed my clit vigorously, desperate to cum.

"I'm going to cum," I screamed.

And I did, hard, my juices flooded into my cunt as I orgasmed, my body tensing and shaking, Bens cock holding me up as my legs gave way, his whole length filling me up. I shook, impaled on his cock, but he hadn't finished, so he bent me over as I ws still cumming and continued fucking me hard.

The pleasure was almost unbearable, my orgasm continuing as his cock slid in and out. He was groaning loudly.

I tried to tell him not to cum in me, but all that came out was a groan. I tried to pull away but I was pinned against the basin.

Ben groaned loudly as he stopped thrusting and I felt his cock explode inside me, his throbbing cock twitching and tensing. His sperm filled me up. He thrusted hard into me with every squirt, milking his cock dry with my pussy lips.

We stayed like that for a while, our orgasms abating, my cunt finally pushing out Ben's flaccid cock, his cum running out of me, and splashing onto the floor.

"Sorry," Ben said, watching it run out.

I reached back and felt it in me, pushing my fingers in.

"Don't worry," I said, "it felt good."

We stood there awkwardly, Ben looking at me play with the cum inside me.

"I better go," he said, turning and walking out the bathroom.

"Well that was fun," I said to myself in the mirror.

The End.

Thank you for reading.


12