Discovering a Pony Girl

Story Info
Kaelynn visits a pony ranch.
6.7k words
4.68
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discovering a Pony Girl

071321.2

Kaelynn visits a pony ranch.

This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 years or older.

Discovering a Pony Girl

A friend mentioned it. He heard about it and found their website. I checked it out and it looked fun, sexy, lighthearted and safe.

The ad promised for a small fee, adult pony play, rodeo games and cookout for young at-heart couples. "DW guest ranch where couples arrive as guests and leave as family." Pictures showed pretty girls and some men dressed in various horse themed outfits. Some all encased in latex but mostly women; young and not so young harnessed in leather straps, tails, bits and reins.

I have to admit, I saw myself; reins in one hand, a crop in the other, as Kaelynn pranced in circles around me.

Kaelynn, my girlfriend and I (I am Mike by the way) live for our holidays. Young, no kids, we enjoy trips exploring new things. We just came back from an adult retreat in the Caribbean. A few days playing horsey with others could be fun. We decided to take the 3 hour drive.

***

From the interstate it took the better part of an hour to pass through the small town and drive through the rolling hills to Naked Hooves Ranch. Over the entrance gate was a weathered iron sign with the ranch name and a stylized horse head logo. A quarter mile down the road was the stables.

We rushed to park the car and get to the stables, for by the entrance a beautiful pony girl waited. There she stood, her bridle hooked to the wall by a long chain. She was in a full pony girl ensemble which is enticingly close to being nude. Black leather straps crossed above and below her big, full, breasts. Her full hips were encased in straps with others across her body and vertically from her collar down to vanish in her slit. Her bridle covered her head and filled her mouth but managed to keep her full green eyes free. With her hoof styled boots, she stood tall, slim and fit from constant exercise, her hands passively behind her.

I could not help but let out a little sigh of admiration for the perfect female specimen before me. I just knew I had to make a move.

I stepped closer to her and without saying a word, I reached down and slipped my hand under the belts covering her crotch. Her eyes widened in surprise, her arms flexed but she couldn't stop me even if she wanted to. I found her hard little nub and rubbed it gently. Her breathing grew heavier as I increased the intensity.

I had found her bare breasts, trapped between black leather straps, and offered up to my eager hand. Her nipple was a rosy pink, all hard and erect between my fingers. I felt my desire for her growing with each passing second. Her moans had grown louder and her hips began to thrust against my hand.

"Welcome to Naked Hooves Ranch. Howdy, ma'am." He greeted my lady, Kaelynn first and then me. He introduced himself as, "Darrell, my friends call me DW and this lovely lady is Rose, my wife of seven years. I am the proprietor of Naked Hooves Ranch and also the Ranch Manager and I also clean the stables."

Our host Darrel had that cowboy vibe to him, from his Stetson hat to his rattlesnake cowboy boots. His wife, Rose, was cute, wore her blonde hair stylish but short, had blue eyes and a wide mouth.

"I see that you have gotten acquainted with Fluttershy," he said pointing to the pony girl chained to the wall.

She stood pressing her legs together, her hoofed feet taking tiny dancing steps, having been moments away from complete sexual gratification.

"Don't worry about Fluttershy," DW said with a grin. "Ranch ponies are used to it. That's pony life. Denial is part of their service. I took Fluttershy and Dusty Hooves out for a two hour ride at six this morning. I had just finished wiping Dusty down and putting her back in her freshly mucked stall when you two drove up. I was about to groom Fluttershy, now she is on edge."

The manager was interrupted by the other guests arriving as he spoke. Soon there were five other couples watching as DW carefully and lovingly groomed his nude Fluttershy and put her away in a freshly hayed stall. All the while, his wife Rose played the host, showing the bunk house to the guest, helping them put away their bags and offering coffee and apple cobbler.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Naked Hooves Ranch," DW got everyone's attention. "We are the best Pony Play ranch this side of the Mississippi. We are on 500 acres of private land, with eight stables and indoor riding ring with all the amenities like tack room and bunkhouse. We have two full time live-in ranch ponies."

"For the next two weeks, the boys will... er... I see that we have a woman here. Let me start again. For the next two weeks, the Doms will learn to be Ranchers and their subs will be treated as if they were real Ponies. Rose will handle all the paperwork. For legal reasons, Doms and subs must sign. Just to be clear, subs will be subjected to sexual activity without recourse."

"Now that everyone is settled in, we can start. We have found that the best way is to dive right in. We are going to perform the same process we do with any pony that arrives at the ranch. This pony is a 4 ft. signal whip that Rose is handing out to your handlers. In the wrong hands it can be dangerous. That is why your handler needs to learn to use it properly."

For the first time, we, the handlers and subs, looked each other over. There were 5 other couples besides Kayelynn and myself. We introduced ourselves and when DW asked for my ponies' name, I called her Breeze.

The other couples were a mix of different ages. Most notable was a gorgeous beauty, tall and slender called Applejack and her handler. On the other end of the spectrum was a chubby housewife, about 45, heavy, with big floppy breasts, called Nugget.

Then there was Apollo. He was all male with chiseled good looks. Six-two, muscular with a big chest and abs, dark flowing hair. He was under the hand of Teresa. She literally had a hand on him almost all the time. Beside him she looked small, but the big man was docile to her touch, he would kill for her. Teresa was as impressive as he was. A young well-built woman wearing a fox hunting outfit and black high heel boots. Unlike the rest of us, she looked like she had some experience as a pony handler.

The other two, Misty and Twilight Sparkle were in many ways like us, under 30, and new to pony play.

DW continued, "As the subs are getting undressed, the dom's will get their first lesson on using the whip effectively."

"All the ponies follow Rose to the tack room. Handlers meet at the corral. This week, it's Dusty's turn."

***

Soon, I and the other wanna-be handlers met in the corral with real horses in the background. DW put on a class. He showed-off his skills with the 4 ft. signal whip and demonstrated the damage it could do against a bale of hay. He answered questions, talked about safety, and showed us how to properly use the whip in pony play. The number one rule he drilled into us over and over was, "You don't hurt the pony!" When done right it is teasing taps and playful stings, much like a snap from a wet towel. It all starts with good target control.

To demonstrate how it's done, he fixed up his pretty ranch filly, Dusty Hooves to the horse-hotwalker. The horse- hotwalker was much like a carousel. A center pole with a horizontal beam overhead. The pony attached to the beam, trots in a circle, while the handler with a whip controls her pace and form.

DW showed us how to body wrap with the whip without hurting the pony. It was obvious that Dusty enjoyed working with DW and his whip. In her simple working rig, led by her bridle, she pranced in her knee high boots, her bare ass, making a bare round, pale target for DW. Her breasts bounced free with her nipples hard and pointing out.

"If it hurts, it means you are not doing it right," he said. "We will keep going until you get it right."

Teresa was the only one of us that had some experience with a whip. Apparently she had practiced on her fine male stallion, Apollo. She was able to land a soft tap on Dusty's ass at a full trot. The rest of us were struggling to kiss Dusty's glorious ass with a whip even when she was standing still.

DW took it all in stride. We were pleased to hear that there would be an extensive whip control class every morning.

***

After our first whip class, we met up with the ponies in the tack room. The room was all oak paneling, the walls covered with leather gear. There were a few actual horse saddles but mostly pony play gear of all sizes and styles. While we had been in the corral, Rose had taken the ponies to be sized.

When we arrived, Rose was finishing up sizing Misty. Kayelnn, my pony that I had named Breeze, told me how embarrassing the sizing procedure was. Rose had weighed and measured everything about each pony. She had called out loud each measurement or weight and size, to be recorded. All the ponies knew everything about the others. Breast size, waist, shoe size, tampon size, birth control, everything. Breeze whispered to me that Apollo was eight inches erect.

Rose and DW gave us an introduction to the pony gear, explaining the psychological importance of the whip, for the handlers and the riveted collar and cuffs that the ponies wore. Rose explained the differences in the standard pony ranch gear and the more flamboyant show gear complete with head decorations and feet and hand hooves.

She explained how the leather harness was necessary for attaching chains, ropes and the sulky and the importance of a neck collar for training and securing the pony. A plume of colorful feathers on her head and a glorious anal tail shows the owner's pride in the beauty of his pony.

Then it was time to assign gear. The handlers were given boots and an outfit to go with the whip that had been assigned. Rose had laid out a standard pony gear for each girl, all sized to fit.

It was obvious what was expected of us. Without wasting time, I began to undress looking to the sides and watching as my companions and the ponies did the same. The girls did not show any modesty since the embarrassment of having their sizes called out.

The handlers quickly changed to the new outfit and attached the whip to their belt. Teresa looked stunning, like a sexy version of Tomb Raider.

The ponies took longer to dress. Some needed help with the various straps. We, the handlers, gathered around as Rose showed us how it's done. She would say, "The first strap goes above her breast like this. Now take the center strap and fit it in her slit, right over her clit and it connects right there. Did everyone see that? Get in here, I will show you again. As a handler you will have to rig her up and dress her down after."

Immediately after, a massive tail/anal plug was inserted in the pony's ass. The pony squirmed and moaned loudly. Her eyes closed and her entire body shuddered in erotic joy.

With each pony, the handler was the one to put the bridle bit in her mouth saying, "You will now be living as a pony."

"The bridle and bit," she said, "is necessary to lead the pony and to steer the sulky. Also it serves as a gag and forces the pony to make animal sounds and gestures."

Meanwhile, DW had a hammer and anvil. Each pony was carefully positioned over the anvil and collar and cuffs were riveted on.

He addressed the group of ponies and their handlers. "Over the next weeks you will learn to walk like a pony girl or stallion, to pull a small cart, to a larger wagon, to work with a partner and finally be brought together as a six pony team pulling a wagon. You will perform as a show pony; you will be bred by stallions and or handlers, on demand."

DW answered our many questions for a while then suggested we take our respective ponies out to the corral for play time.

We all rushed out to the corral and each couple did their own thing. But women almost nude, prancing like ponies are hard to ignore. Gathering the ponies together in a circle was just the natural thing to do. We, the men, could raise their chin or have them push their chest out as we went around lifting a breast here or tweaking a nipple there and admiring the pony flesh. Nugget, a chubby, pony, a middle aged woman, between two younger beautiful fillies; Applejack and Misty, was glowing with pride as men admired her and the others.

DW, pointed out to us, how the blinders that the ponies wore, kept their eyes on the path ahead. Additionally they kept the pony from seeing who was behind her or groping her.

Aside from the owners DW and Rose, there was me, Mike and my Kayelynn, which I named Breeze, then there were other couples.

We had the beautiful Applejack and her handler Jack. Cute, Twilight Sparkle was with Bruce. Misty, not as slender as Applejack but had an equally desirable body, had Ethan. Apollo, our only male stallion, had Teresa. Chubby, Nugget was with Samuel.

Then there were the hard working ranch ponies, Fluttershy and Dusty Hooves. They were not for our use. They were ranch property under DW's command, as was Rose.

DW's pretty wife, Rose played host; she served ice tea, gave tips to the ladies and made sure everyone was having a good time.

When Teresa walked her prize stallion into the corral all eyes went from his bridle with blinders down to his throbbing erection. He was reacting to all the nude fillies. His tip was blushed red with desire and his face frustrated and wanting.

The ponies reacted. They pranced to get attention from the stallion or their master. Applejack's pussy was visibly wet and excited. The other fillies, since the incident in the tack room, were acting like a closely knit herd. When one got excited they all became excited.

"Go ahead, " DW said.

In a short time it became a free for all. I wanted a go at Applejack, badly. Great body, blonde with long hair and gorgeous tits she was the perfect pony girl. I asked her handler, Jack, "Do you mind?" pointing to Applejack.

We traded reins. Applejack, despite trying to look cool, was very excited. Putting her down on all fours I mounted her while the other handlers leaned against the corral rails and watched. Almost as soon as my cock entered her pussy, she burst into an intense orgasm.

After a very satisfying orgasm of my own, I found myself recovering at the railing watching my Breeze being bred by Apollo. Teresa, looking good in her cowboy hat and jeans, stood at his side with his reins wrapped tightly around her hand, in case she needed to yank the 210 pound stallion off.

The brunette, Misty, was looking pretty desirable to me. Her ass, Maybe?

DW brought us all back to reality. We would have to leave the ponies to play among themselves, as we returned to the stables. We needed to prepare their stalls. Each stall was to be cleaned and mucked with fresh straw.

Rose showed us the kitchen where the pony feed was being prepared. There was a mixture of vegetables and steak. All chopped up to human bite size. Rose explained that the feed intake was closely monitored in order to get and keep the pony at their target weight. This was very important for those ponies going on the show circuit.

But now it was time to groom the fillies and our one stallion. DW explained that the ponies and stallion had been left together to let them bond together. They become friends, support each other and work together as a team.

As we walked out to the corral, we witnessed that bonding. Apollo was laying down with Twilight Surprise between his legs giving him a blow job, while Nugget stroked his chest and Misty played with herself. Over by the fence, Applejack stood with Breeze kneeling in front of her.

"Pony girls are sexual creatures," DW said. "They don't just run races and prance around, they fuck like crazy! They need to be hot and stimulated and say 'fuck me' with their bodies while doing their pony things."

We took our positions leaning on the corral rails and watched. Show and even ranch ponies have to get used to being watched and evaluated, DW explained. We gave them 30 minutes for a final orgasm and a little recovery time. Then we reined them in and walked the ponies to the side of the barn.

A cleaning station had been set-up, complete with hose, soaps, razors, and brushes, everything needed for grooming. Grooming this many fillies at once is unusual. It became almost like an assembly line. The ponies were lined up, gear and tack carefully removed for cleaning later. Then the ponies were hosed down, mostly with spray but the nozzle turned to hard water for dirty spots. I loved seeing her ass and breasts jiggle under the pressure of the water. Teresa and Sam went down the line, with big horse brushes, scrubbing, breasts, asses and thighs of males and females alike.

Ethan and Bruce did the same, going down the line, rubbing skin lotion.

Then we all joined in grooming, shaving where needed, drying hair and brushing it out. We all just picked a pony, I found myself shaving Twilight's cunt and later brushing Nugget's mane.

DW wanted all the ponies to feel incredibly cared for and sexy, when they were fitted with a horse blanket and put away for the night.

***

At the end of the first week, Breeze sported a nice tan from her days in the corral and hours on the trails. She glowed with a healthy sexy confidence. She felt at home in her stall, was confident in her pony gear, she knew she looked good. She was used to being appraised as she ran, or pulled a cart, or stepped high and proper like a fine show pony, or even as she masturbated for her ever present audience sitting on the rail. Her weight was monitored and her food adjusted to get her waist where it should be. Her daily exercise was tweaked as necessary.

Us handlers slowly improved as well. Daily training saw us improving our skills with the whip. We were now able to gently snap a shapely ass as she ran at full gait. We all knew DW's rule, "You don't hurt the pony."

Ponies and handlers mastered the basics and went on learning the more advanced skills. DW consulted with the pony's handler, and recommended specialized skill for each pony where she or him could excel. They would compete and play in all pony activities but each would have a specific skill that they would train for.

Some were naturally apparent. Apollo was the easiest; he was the stallion and a natural stud. Nugget took a little encouragement, but she came to realize that show pony or sulky racing was not for her. She excelled in sled pulling. Even Apollo, a six-two, 210 pound male could not pull a sled stacked high with firewood as fast and as far as Nugget.

Misty loved the light, two wheeled Sulky and she was fast. She became our sulky racer. I was among the lightest of the handlers, so I was often asked to drive her.

Twilight Sparkle was also fast hitched to a sulky. She had a well-trained body from being a former beach volleyball player. With her shapely thighs and stocky legs she was well suited for sulky reining. Her training was to strengthen her legs.

She would run on the treadmill while naked, her hands restrained behind her back, thrusting her breasts out, under the watchful eyes of DW, Rose and Bruce. Red and black wires ran clipped to her nipples. Rose would shout her instructions such as, "Raise your legs higher!" or, "Don't forget to squeeze that cunt, pony!" Twilight's body would be gleaming with sweat from the exercise. If her speed dropped off, she would immediately be punished by an electric shock to her nipples.

After a couple of days practicing, Twilight was pulling a sulky and full grown man through a precise pattern of spins, circles and stops, while under a stopwatch. Each run she would cut a second off her time.

Dressage was kind of forced on Breeze. The other handlers didn't want it. It has a reputation of being old-school and very heavy with rules. There are rules for everything. The pony is dressed out to a high standard. There are feathers, tails, hooves, braided mains. Each step must be done just right, knees impossibly high. Ass and tits must move just right, or points are deducted.

12